Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5904596 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #55980 on: January 23, 2019, 01:00:58 PM »
My friend has a crazy bachelor pad.  His entire apartment has a curved window on the edge, with his living room and bedroom having the same view (of the Space Needle, which is a few hundred feet away.) 

It has this rooftop lounge area that is killer, amazing party rooms he can reserve, and a rooftop deck with fireplaces and heaters and shit.

Honestly makes me tempted to sell my house and live that way;  I could technically afford it.  It would be fucking stupid of me but I could pay for it!

Imagine banging the wife on a bearskin rug in the middle of the living room as the dusk's orange light covers her sultry naked body. You turn your head. What is that you see? The fucking space needle. You get to go to sleep knowing you can watch it while you fuck if you want.

The idea would be to bang other people's wives.

Lol. Good luck trying to get an erection with someone you're not in a monogamous relationship with.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55981 on: January 23, 2019, 01:02:30 PM »
And actually don't authorities negotiate regularly with hostage takers, if only to gain time ?
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55982 on: January 23, 2019, 01:04:22 PM »
Oh, he lives in a Trump Tower.

I'm not doxxing ok, he posted it in the thread.

I'm pretty sure he's posted photos of his place in multiple threads this year alone.  Including the inside of the fridge.  :lol  The place itself is amazing but there's barely anything inside and it appears to be just one tiny bedroom.  If you take away the view, there's not much there.  Very different from the people he's trying to emulate like Chittagong.  :doge  Still not gonna hate on that because if you can do something so minimalist, more power to you- there's just no personality there whatsoever. 

This other guy's house is the GOAT:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-2#post-17152532

:mouf
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:11:02 PM by bork »
ど助平

marrec

« Reply #55983 on: January 23, 2019, 01:05:00 PM »
And actually don't authorities negotiate regularly with hostage takers, if only to gain time ?

Pft, like some kind of "hostage negotiator"? Ya, right.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #55984 on: January 23, 2019, 01:11:22 PM »

One of the reasons Trump is such a terrible politician is his stupid 80s Business Is War ideas about the object of a "deal" being to fuck over the other party as hard as possible, like its always a zero sum game.
One of the things a political party is supposed to do is compromise to find real world solutions to complex problems, and to assign funding to try and solve problems, and often disporoportionately assign funding to things that are perceived to be bigger problems than they comparatively are - for example, a lot of the electorate are concerned about border security and want spending to ensure it.

so Era want more trump like behaviour because thats way better than dirty stinking moderates *spits* because dysfunction lets them say 'yeah, its fucked but its their fault' I guess

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #55985 on: January 23, 2019, 01:14:05 PM »
Fuck shiney floors

Fucking shiners.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55986 on: January 23, 2019, 01:14:13 PM »
Speak of the devil:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-3#post-17159449

Only the finest LaCroix, tea, and Fiji water like the top 1% do.  :smug

:trumps

Fuck shiney floors

Fucking shiners.

:rage :ltg
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55987 on: January 23, 2019, 01:17:49 PM »
On the opposite end of the spectrum:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-2#post-17153407
Quote from: jkm23, post: 17153407, member: 32374
Nah, we can complain if we want. Let all bow to the 1% and seek to emulate their lifestyle. LOL.

I come into these threads looking for the humble and small time setup, with old equipment, hand me down furniture, people making the most of what little they have. Its always dominated by a humblebragging 1% seeking validation for selling their soul.
Quote from: jkm23, post: 17154231, member: 32374
Ok, but he's not getting why everyone is ashamed/reluctant to post what they've got now, and his solution isn't gonna work lol.

I was going to post my setup, because I'm poor and useless as fuck so whatever I've got is secondhand, free, low end and I'm proud of what I've managed to put together. But, whatever. I'm out, fuck this thread. Circle jerk over some rich person's shit, IDGAF.
Quote from: jkm23, post: 17156227, member: 32374
No thanks.

Lol office, I rent a room lol.

I think I'm gonna create a modest setup thread, thanks.

SRS BUSINSS
ど助平

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #55988 on: January 23, 2019, 01:22:06 PM »
RE having a hard time with reading

https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-offer-5-billion-for-border-security-with-%E2%80%98no-new-structures%E2%80%99-no-wall-to-end-shutdown.95245/

Caved again. The right keeps getting what they want and the left doesn't get what we need.

He won.

So they caved.

god damnit...

So are they just hoping we sweep in 2020 now?

and this gem

Not caving but it sure feels like caving.

The feel of caving

They're going apeshit over general funding for border security. Not a wall.  Not travel bans.  Not an iron dome.  Just money for border security. It's just unreal that's it's gotten to this point.

That thread is so fucking stupid. Posters so wanted to just rub Trumps nose in shit while there are people struggling to eat because of the shutdown. So big on the empathy over there. I bet some of those government workers thought ‘both sides’ about those Covington kids. Fuck those government workers.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #55989 on: January 23, 2019, 01:23:27 PM »
Fuck shiney floors

Fucking shiners.

Amen. Shiny floors = low coeffiecent of friction. Hope they don’t spill something because any liquid will turn it into ice.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55990 on: January 23, 2019, 01:32:52 PM »
Fuck shiney floors

Fucking shiners.

Amen. Shiny floors = low coeffiecent of friction. Hope they don’t spill something because any liquid will turn it into ice.

I WANT TO LIVE IN A SPACESHIP LIKE THOSE GUYS :punch

I like that look but really just like anything not carpeted.
ど助平

marrec

« Reply #55991 on: January 23, 2019, 01:36:26 PM »
I'm convinced that the people crying about Democrats 5bn dollar proposal don't know that American shares a border with Canada as well as Mexico.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #55992 on: January 23, 2019, 01:37:12 PM »
Remember Tabris also bragged as length that he puts no money into any type of retirement because he doesn’t see the need.
Oi Oi

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #55993 on: January 23, 2019, 01:39:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-98-classic-costumes-announced.94982/post-17109521

There's unlockable "modern" versions of their classic costumes already in the game they've previously announced if that's what you want.
(Image removed from quote.)
(I hope they give Claire more of an undershirt before release, though).

They truly are indistinguishable from the religious right when it comes to women covering their assets in media.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-98-classic-costumes-announced.94982/post-17109608

Claire without the shirt just looks wrong :(

:exxy

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55994 on: January 23, 2019, 01:41:25 PM »
He really does live in a Trump building, huh?  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supporting-a-trump-product-or-in-my-case-living-in-one-thoughts.28862/

Quote from: tabris, post: 5458555, member: 18149
So I had an issue that's holding us from moving to London for a bit last minute. So we're most likely going to move into the Trump International Tower (in their residential apartments) in Vancouver for a year until we move to London as it has the best floor plans, views, amenities, and hotel services attached - for example, they have a personal driver service for the unit we'll be in with a Rolls Royce and some other cars - how cool is that?

The only thing I'm not feeling great about is that I am supporting a Trump product and I despise the man. What are your thoughts? Have you supported any Trump product since he took office and started fucking over the world - such as being at one of his golf courses or his hotels? How did it make you feel and how did you justify it?
Quote from: AMAGON, post: 5458822, member: 2392
God, I hate tabris threads oh so much, lol.
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #55995 on: January 23, 2019, 01:46:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-98-classic-costumes-announced.94982/post-17109521

There's unlockable "modern" versions of their classic costumes already in the game they've previously announced if that's what you want.

They truly are indistinguishable from the religious right when it comes to women covering their assets in media.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-98-classic-costumes-announced.94982/post-17109608

OMG A CLEAVAGE!!

SmokyDave

« Reply #55996 on: January 23, 2019, 01:56:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-2#post-17152532
Goddamn. I’d like to pretend that the only reason my house doesn’t look like that is the missus and kid messing the place up. Dude blew the sub in his bedroom which I find endearing enough to not be jealous of his awesome shit.

FStop7

« Reply #55997 on: January 23, 2019, 01:58:16 PM »
Seems like a trust fund type or something from what I remember.  And I literally only ever recall his posts/threads that are bragging about shit.

Don't need to be RICH to afford a place like that though;  just need an income and stupidity.

Maybe me being European has something to do with it, but living in a place like that screams nouveau riche and tackiness to me. :snob
People with a lot of money live in places like this over here.

I love places like this.  Especially in the winter.  Like sitting upstairs on a cold morning and watching the snow and people pass by.   It's just serene.

OK, back to the normal diet of shitting on basement dwellers

RE having a hard time with reading

https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-offer-5-billion-for-border-security-with-%E2%80%98no-new-structures%E2%80%99-no-wall-to-end-shutdown.95245/

Caved again. The right keeps getting what they want and the left doesn't get what we need.

He won.

So they caved.

god damnit...

So are they just hoping we sweep in 2020 now?

and this gem

Not caving but it sure feels like caving.

The feel of caving

They're going apeshit over general funding for border security. Not a wall.  Not travel bans.  Not an iron dome.  Just money for border security. It's just unreal that's it's gotten to this point.

You're dealing with people with immutable political opinions who also don't know the difference between a Senator and Representative.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #55998 on: January 23, 2019, 01:58:44 PM »

OMG A CLEAVAGE!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-98-classic-costumes-announced.94982/post-17114267

At my place of work our QA would have flagged that as a bug and made us fix it. Then again we have a really great QA team.

QA that act as the morality police? Not what I would call a "really great QA team."

I'm sure the bug report would be something like "Asset 22: BUG - Can see too much of teh tiddies, plz cover."

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #55999 on: January 23, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »
Goddamn. I’d like to pretend that the only reason my house doesn’t look like that is the missus and kid messing the place up. Dude blew the sub in his bedroom which I find endearing enough to not be jealous of his awesome shit.

Only some sort repressed sex criminal would put that many pillows on a bed

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #56000 on: January 23, 2019, 02:13:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-wins-seat-for-life-in-uk-parliament-thanks-to-his-great-grandads-cousins-dads-fourth-cousins-dads-cousins-great-great-great-grandad.95279/post-17159531

I don't know why I'd be surprised at how little Americans understand of UK civics, when they continually demonstrate how little understanding they have of their own

jorma

« Reply #56001 on: January 23, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »

Only some sort repressed sex criminal would put that many pillows on a bed

i think maybe he is in charge of the electronics and his wife in charge of the pillows, and they both like to splurge..

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #56002 on: January 23, 2019, 02:27:18 PM »
Is his wife a pillow because I don't see any evidence that two humans live there.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #56003 on: January 23, 2019, 02:31:15 PM »
also lol at this page going all Fight Club

Jansen

« Reply #56004 on: January 23, 2019, 02:32:00 PM »
Again I have to mention that Tabris quit the Final Fantasy XIV gaf Guild because he got in a fight over how the guild house was designed.

marrec

« Reply #56005 on: January 23, 2019, 02:34:28 PM »
Is his wife a pillow because I don't see any evidence that two humans live there.

Found the wife:

Jansen

« Reply #56006 on: January 23, 2019, 02:37:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-retracts-large-portion-of-re2-review-and-updates-score-after-it-becomes-clear-their-reviewer-missed-a-large-chunk-of-the-game.95152/page-32#post-17162797

Quote from: Crayon, post: 17162797, member: 9604
Re: negativity

We didn't leave the old site because we wanted to make some sort of utopia. We burned it down could because we were fed up with the owner. When a leadership formed and pulled this site together, everyone was scared straight for a bit. but this site was ultimately made so we could keep doing what we were doing.

Gaf was always pretty rough. The first page of any successful topic fills up quickly with hot takes. Everyone gets their toes stepped on here and there. And it's hard to speak as part on the part of a minority opinion. Believe it or not, that's all part of what makes this community tick. There's a whole lot of traffic here, and there's going to be a whole lot of dumb posts. And in between all the shitposts and tired jokes you can participate in the best gaming talk on the internet.

If there's some new sort of negativity coming up in the last few years it's people getting to drag the whole community and talk shit about our online home because a discussion isn't going their way. Stop rooting through a 30-page thread for the lowest quality post to hold up as a representation of the whole forum. It's fuckin weak. I wish I could trade a couple of the recent bans handed out for not being nice enough. I'd take those people back with their honest opinions about video games and boot the ones who want to cry about the forum being systematically biased or a general cesspool or whatever.

So much bullshit in one post

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #56007 on: January 23, 2019, 02:39:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-iii-is-an-unreviewable-video-game-kotaku.95275/post-17158515

13 years ago, I wrote a scathingly negative review of Kingdom Hearts II entirely for the attention. I had found myself in possession of a Japanese copy of the game a whole month before its release, and so I blasted through it in a weekend before writing an awful, snippy 600-word review in which I awarded the game zero stars out of four, knowing full well that the internet would hate me for it. I am not entirely sure, though I believe my review was the first one published in English. That review earned me more than 4 million page views and 6,000 irate comments.

Between my making this video and my posting it on Kotaku, a situation arose which requires me to write Kotaku’s review of Kingdom Hearts III. I promise I did not orchestrate this, though I must admit I find it a hilariously shocking plot twist worthy of a Kingdom Hearts game. The sentiments I expressed in this video remain sincere in spite of this recent development. In fact, it perfectly feels like I’ve challenged myself. Please, then, consider this video Episode 0.6 of Kingdom Hearts III: The Kotaku Review.

:dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #56008 on: January 23, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »
Has REEE sided with Maduro's socialist government yet?

Time for military action if so.  8)
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #56009 on: January 23, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/critical-thinking-how-we-lost-the-principle-of-charity.95072/post-17163245

Discussion and debate is not inherently valuable. Some people should just be told to fuck off and nothing else.

:dunno

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #56010 on: January 23, 2019, 02:53:39 PM »
these "post your creepy murder pad" threads never have any hint that a moment of life was lived in them.

they look like an alien's attempt at a human zoo that tried to supply everything you could ever want but miss the point entirely.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #56011 on: January 23, 2019, 02:58:40 PM »
 :lol @ the fridge, gtfo.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56012 on: January 23, 2019, 03:20:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-4#post-17160256

Quote from: Lonewulfeus, post: 17160256, member: 1981
Hey Tabris you live in the basic bitch of apartments.  So boring.
Quote from: tabris, post: 17160745, member: 18149
Rule of thread if going to talk shit, post your setup :)
Quote from: Lonewulfeus, post: 17161658, member: 1981
Unlike you, I don’t have a deep seated need for external validation, nor do I tie my self worth to how much money I can throw around 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hopefully you’ll be able to fill that void in your life with something meaningful one day.
User Banned (1 Day): Repeatedly antagonizing another member
Quote from: Lonewulfeus, post: 17162386, member: 1981
Quote from: Relix, post: 17161823, member: 3094
Lol @ the salt.
Please, I just find the tabris persona pathetic.  Look at the last thread about what’s in your fridge that he used to show off his kitchen.  It screams of low self esteem when on the surface there is no need for it.  Not to mention most people with wealth don’t feel the need to let everyone know how rich they are all the time, except those only pretending. 😂
:umad
ど助平

stufte

« Reply #56013 on: January 23, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »
Just showing off my cleanroom I mean gaming setup. Here I am about to play a game with my bud.

Dennis

« Reply #56014 on: January 23, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
I want to live in Tabris' apartment.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #56015 on: January 23, 2019, 03:41:00 PM »
Resetera, where no one can endure even the tamest amount of light-hearted shit talking
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #56016 on: January 23, 2019, 03:46:06 PM »
Resetera, where no one can endure even the tamest amount of light-hearted shit talking

History of history, the lot of em.

agrajag

« Reply #56018 on: January 23, 2019, 04:04:05 PM »
I want to live in Tabris' apartment.

I'm sure he has room in his freezer for your body parts.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #56019 on: January 23, 2019, 04:04:10 PM »
I don't mind someone bragging about whatever they got, but it's the attempt at a stealth brag, that comes off as desperate.

"What you guys up to? Me? Oh nothin' much, just hanging out here with my Lambo, why?"
"Ok, but nobody asked y--"
"Yeah, i also have a couple of Ferraris, but the Enzo's in the shop at the moment, ahah."
--
That said, yes i wish i had his cash so i'm definitely salty, and it worked.

Trojita

« Reply #56020 on: January 23, 2019, 04:05:49 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #56021 on: January 23, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-anyone-explain-whats-happening-in-venezuela-dictator-maduro-hated-by-majority-but-trump-admin-vp-pence-and-bolsonaro-backing-opposition.95295/

Resetera explains geopolitics.

Quote from: Platy
long story short :

Bolsonaro and Trump and far right

Maduro is left leaning

Comunist bad american freedom good

BisMarckie

HaughtyFrank

BisMarckie

« Reply #56024 on: January 23, 2019, 04:24:28 PM »

Me posting on the Bire.

jorma

« Reply #56025 on: January 23, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-anyone-explain-whats-happening-in-venezuela-dictator-maduro-hated-by-majority-but-trump-admin-vp-pence-and-bolsonaro-backing-opposition.95295/

Resetera explains geopolitics.

Quote from: Platy
long story short :

Bolsonaro and Trump and far right

Maduro is left leaning

Comunist bad american freedom good

"leaning"  :lol :lol :lol

jorma

« Reply #56026 on: January 23, 2019, 04:39:57 PM »

Me posting on the Bire.

google image search
Best guess for this image: most disgusting picture ever

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #56027 on: January 23, 2019, 04:41:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2019-edition.95166/page-7#post-17166108
WTF is wrong with this thread? Why are people belittling each other and what makes this okay? I thought this forum was supposed to be inclusive?

:success welcome to era kid

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Jansen

« Reply #56028 on: January 23, 2019, 04:44:14 PM »

tbf that original Claire design was perfect

Yeah put her in all the sexy alt costumes you want but don't call it a classic costume and just change it for the sake of some cleavage lol

marrec

« Reply #56029 on: January 23, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »

Me posting on the Bire.

I don't smoke anymore... but I have this weird nostalgia for a smokey computer room circa 1998.

Jansen

« Reply #56032 on: January 23, 2019, 04:57:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-retracts-large-portion-of-re2-review-and-updates-score-after-it-becomes-clear-their-reviewer-missed-a-large-chunk-of-the-game.95152/page-27#post-17150851

The truth hath triggered the mods

Quote from: The_Land, post: 17150851, member: 17887
This place is billion times more toxic than GAF ever was.  That is 100% fact

​​​​​

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #56034 on: January 23, 2019, 04:59:24 PM »
he seems like a dude that just gets takeout all the time

Jansen

« Reply #56035 on: January 23, 2019, 05:00:13 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #56037 on: January 23, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »
Excelsheetthief getting SUPER DEFENSIVE about the subject as a personal attack and going full on trump is pretty fucking funny
on the rare time I overstep, I have a proven track record of admitting I'm wrong, it's not something I treat as shameful.
more than most I dedicate far more time to actually deconstructing posts of many many many bad actors, that I take the time to research and cite and cite and cite
[citation needed]

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[This article is being considered for deletion.]
[close]

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #56038 on: January 23, 2019, 05:09:16 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle