Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5909126 times)

Propagandhim

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #15000 on: June 21, 2018, 03:36:24 PM »
I've seen some vids of Buck Angel getting fucked by a dude and it looks extremely painful for him, probably on account of the lack of natural lubricants after hormone treatments

Hahaha what a homo.   I can't tell you how many Buck Angel vids I've seen where this complete queer takes cock after cock in his ass like a butt-starved cigarillo.  Maybe 300 or so, unless he's made any new scenes I'm unaware of.

Propagandhim

« Reply #15001 on: June 21, 2018, 03:37:45 PM »
damn son

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15002 on: June 21, 2018, 03:40:50 PM »
What is the correct non-offensive term for buck angel's vag?

masculine vagina
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #15003 on: June 21, 2018, 03:43:14 PM »
prop pretending he wasn't looking for sig dick

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15004 on: June 21, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »
gurl pucci

agrajag

« Reply #15005 on: June 21, 2018, 03:45:40 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15006 on: June 21, 2018, 03:51:12 PM »
Please tell me there's a REE thread
NSFW
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/8ss45l/dead_or_alive_xtreme_venus_vacation_trailer_shows/
Even the reddit thread is a clusterfuck :lol

I can't believe I need to say this, but please keep the comments on topic.

Any of the following will be removed and this thread will be strictly moderated.

Rape advocating
Arguing about what is consent
Arguing about what is sexual assault
Personal attacks (subject to a ban)
We very rarely lock threads here and want to avoid it as much as possible, so please don't make us resort to that.

EDIT: We do honestly hate locking threads and rarely do. There is no longer any constructive discussion going on, and comments are largely off topic and rule breaking (see above for reasons we removed comments). So we decided to lock it.

:teehee

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #15007 on: June 21, 2018, 03:53:58 PM »
Rarely lock threads? That's like... their second favorite thing to do besides actioning transphobes.

*edit* oh that was the reddit mod.  :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #15008 on: June 21, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »
prop pretending he wasn't looking for sig dick

Uhhhh hahahaha riiiiiight.  Dick.  Yeaaah, suuure dude.

agrajag

« Reply #15009 on: June 21, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
Just say you were looking for bodybuilders with large boipuccies and you will be in the clear

Propagandhim

« Reply #15010 on: June 21, 2018, 04:12:05 PM »
I'm already in the clear.  You're the ones not in the clear.  I'm not the one that's not clear you're all not clear

nudemacusers

« Reply #15011 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:31 PM »
you're down on your knees about to suck your first BBC and then it's some nasty ass pussy in your face, traumatizing  :-\
PD’s worst nightmare
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #15012 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:45 PM »
But are you ERAClear

kingv

« Reply #15013 on: June 21, 2018, 04:28:58 PM »
What is the correct non-offensive term for buck angel's vag?

Who the fuck is Buck Angel?

Google Image search and go on a wild ride down Buck's rabbit hole

Bussy.

Edit: glad this thread is funny again.

tummyfat

« Reply #15015 on: June 21, 2018, 04:39:24 PM »
Are you really an unarmed fleeing black teen if you left your semi-auto on the floor of the car before you ran?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15016 on: June 21, 2018, 04:53:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/doax-venus-vacation-pc-just-became-even-more-creepy.50680/

:marimo
Only 2 pages.

No one willing to take a stance on the subject.

More like: "Yes this exists, I posted plz don't ban mods"

:fbm

:rejoice
🤴

tuna_love

« Reply #15017 on: June 21, 2018, 04:57:25 PM »
Are you really an unarmed fleeing black teen if you left your semi-auto on the floor of the car before you ran?
just because someone leaves their gun on the floor doesnt mean they arent a black teen anymore

Propagandhim

« Reply #15018 on: June 21, 2018, 04:58:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/doax-venus-vacation-pc-just-became-even-more-creepy.50680/

:marimo
Only 2 pages.

No one willing to take a stance on the subject.

More like: "Yes this exists, I posted plz don't ban mods"

:fbm

:rejoice

https://www.resetera.com/threads/doax-venus-vacation-pc-just-became-even-more-creepy.50680/page-2
Are people really admitting to playing a molestation simulator here?

"Goldberg told investigators he has many fetishes"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15019 on: June 21, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/macron-scolds-teenager-for-calling-him-“manu”-instead-of-“mr-president”.50548/

Silly debate made even sillier thanks to American hot takes.

THIS IS WHAT THE FRENCH REVOLUTION WAS ABOUT !

PUBLIC SERVANTS SHOULDN'T EXPECT POLITENESS AND RESPECT BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR US !

BULLYING !

To be fair, Macron fucked the french people really hard. He played the kind guy coming from the left during the election, promised he would help the younger ones to take off, the poorest to pull out of misery etc. Once elected he started one of the most cruel politic in the history of the fifth republic.

Plus, even if it was quite soft this time, he already made racist statements openly, he called some low grade worker "lazy and illetrate", saying the french people didn't deserved democracy (no problem when he's in power thanks to it), that without Uber our black people would sell crack in the street, that he was jupiter descending from the sky and that it was normal to do two hours on the road each morning/evening for less than 900€ a month, while he never really worked himself... I know he's a star worldwide because of his good look and age, and I'm all for the lulz and trigger, but the guy is insufferable for real.
He was banker jesus send from the liberal cloning facility to stop Le Pen.
Nothing more, nothing less.
And the French (after they already voted in the incompetent douche nozzle Hollande) fell for his trick hook, line and sinker.

To be fair between Chirac, Sarkozy, Hollande and Macron I don't think the French Republic recently had a particularly good President  :doge
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15020 on: June 21, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »
That skit is legit.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15021 on: June 21, 2018, 05:13:09 PM »
 :doge

https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-an-empath-sucks.50713/

I don't even need to loop up what empath is to know this is one depressing as post
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:22:06 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #15022 on: June 21, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »
and was the Confederacy really wrong? Asking the important questions.
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #15023 on: June 21, 2018, 05:24:21 PM »
Yup.

And the French (after they already voted in the incompetent douche nozzle Hollande) fell for his trick hook, line and sinker.
Wait, what?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15024 on: June 21, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/macron-scolds-teenager-for-calling-him-“manu”-instead-of-“mr-president”.50548/

PUBLIC SERVANTS SHOULDN'T EXPECT POLITENESS AND RESPECT BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR US !

BULLYING !

To be fair, Macron fucked the french people really hard. He played the kind guy coming from the left during the election, promised he would help the younger ones to take off, the poorest to pull out of misery etc. Once elected he started one of the most cruel politic in the history of the fifth republic.

Plus, even if it was quite soft this time, he already made racist statements openly, he called some low grade worker "lazy and illetrate", saying the french people didn't deserved democracy (no problem when he's in power thanks to it), that without Uber our black people would sell crack in the street, that he was jupiter descending from the sky and that it was normal to do two hours on the road each morning/evening for less than 900€ a month, while he never really worked himself... I know he's a star worldwide because of his good look and age, and I'm all for the lulz and trigger, but the guy is insufferable for real.

I don't disagree (you know, being French and all) but it has very little bearing on the specific anecdote discussed in that thread. At any rate, Macron being slightly patronizing on etiquette (mostly rightfully too) to a 12 years old kid is more whimsical than Sarkozy going full aggro and saying "Get lost you poor cunt" to some random insulting him. Macron is being a bit of a douche using this in his daily PR -true to his shiny, messianic navel gazing self- but the media would have done it for him as they crave those authentic and painfully edifying slices of political life.

I don't think it warrants the ridiculous hyperbole displayed on ERA. As you pointed yourself Macron has had many dubious statements more worthy of attention, even recently (like the one I mentioned in the International Politics thread when he casually dismissed a commissioned report on national urban development with the rather vulgar "no one cares about a report written by old white men for other old white wen").
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:36:06 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15025 on: June 21, 2018, 05:36:05 PM »

BULLYING !

I don't disagree (you know, being French and all) but it has very little bearing on the specific anecdote discussed in that thread. At any rate, Macron being slightly patronizing on etiquette (mostly rightfully too) to a 12 years old kid is more whimsical than Sarkozy going full aggro and saying "Get lost you poor cunt" to some random insulting him. Macron is being a bit of a douche using this in his daily PR but the media would have done it for him as they crave those authentic and painfully edifying slice of political life.

I don't think it warrants the ridiculous hyperbole displayed on ERA. As you pointed yourself Macron has had many dubious statements more worthy of attention, even recently (like the one I mentioned in the International Politics thread when he casually dismissed a commissioned report on national urban development with the rather vulgar "no one cares about a report written by old white men for other old white web").

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15026 on: June 21, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »
No u.
ὕβρις

Jansen

« Reply #15027 on: June 21, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-thought-we-were-over-aaa-gaming.50718/

Quote from: entremet, post: 9551530, member: 9388
Dont get me wrong. I love a nice AAA experience.  However, seeing recent threads on the Switch and the XB1, there seems to be a thirst for these titles.  I thought we became more diverse in our tastes, bringing more focus to crowdsourcing, indies, and smaller titles.  I though we were more jazz bar than WWE event.

Again, nothing wrong with AAA, but I’m surprised there is still an insatiable thirst for these titles.

maximum :derp

Propagandhim

« Reply #15028 on: June 21, 2018, 05:43:04 PM »
Does a day go by without Macron thumbing his fucking nose at people.  This guy is so obnoxious. 

ashep

« Reply #15029 on: June 21, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fans-offer-to-cover-budget-to-redo-star-wars-the-last-jedi.50576/page-3
Quote from: Slayven, post: 9527138, member: 2504
Yeah let the fucking inmates run the asylum, that always works out

slayen don unterstand irony
Say that as the owner of an NFL team and he'll call you a bigot.

Jansen

« Reply #15030 on: June 21, 2018, 05:45:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9551927/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9552124/

Quote from: Heartskips, post: 9551927, member: 2793
No, we aren't. Era mostly only considers open world or single player cinematic games as real games. Seeing the hate the Switch gets here is pretty clear that anything non-high GFX/cinematic/open world is considered filler.

Quote from: Heartskips, post: 9552124, member: 2793
It's the truth. Only open world or cinematic are considered "real games" here. Not even single player linear games are considered worthy if they don't have lots of GFX, just see how dismissive this site is about Octopath Traveller.

And this is supposed to be a "enthusiast" forum. No wonder gaming is creatively bankrupt.

nintardian's  :crowdlaff

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15031 on: June 21, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-thought-we-were-over-aaa-gaming.50718/

Quote from: entremet, post: 9551530, member: 9388
Dont get me wrong. I love a nice AAA experience.  However, seeing recent threads on the Switch and the XB1, there seems to be a thirst for these titles.  I thought we became more diverse in our tastes, bringing more focus to crowdsourcing, indies, and smaller titles.  I though we were more jazz bar than WWE event.

Again, nothing wrong with AAA, but I’m surprised there is still an insatiable thirst for these titles.

maximum :derp

Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #15032 on: June 21, 2018, 05:58:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9552239/

Quote from: Heartskips, post: 9552239, member: 2793
And that just happened after the series went more cinematic and with high graphics. If anything this proves how biased this site is towards this stuff, where were all these people in the several previous Monster Hunter?

shosta

« Reply #15033 on: June 21, 2018, 06:06:04 PM »
Entremet's right :P I like his posts in general. Smart guy.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15034 on: June 21, 2018, 06:06:45 PM »
I'm not reading a bunch of opinions on reset but I thought generally people were in favor of octopath traveler?

It looks like a real solid, original JRPG the likes of which we haven't had in a long time, and a nice effect on the graphics

Plus it doesn't seem to have fan service anime tiddies which is also rare in a JRPG so reset should be all over that
Uncle

agrajag

« Reply #15035 on: June 21, 2018, 06:08:33 PM »
I'm not reading a bunch of opinions on reset but I thought generally people were in favor of octopath traveler?

It looks like a real solid, original JRPG the likes of which we haven't had in a long time, and a nice effect on the graphics

Plus it doesn't seem to have fan service anime tiddies which is also rare in a JRPG so reset should be all over that

the dialogue is telenovela-tier

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15036 on: June 21, 2018, 06:10:26 PM »
I can't think of a japanese game that isn't
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15037 on: June 21, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
Yup.

Wait, what?
François Fillon seemed like the best choice that election. He was probably a crook (some sort of embezzlement scandal) but not a total creep.  :doge
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #15038 on: June 21, 2018, 06:12:08 PM »
I can't think of a japanese game that isn't

this one is particularly bad. At least the game lets you skip through all the dialogue relatively quickly

Jansen

« Reply #15039 on: June 21, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »
entremet has always been a moron

shosta

« Reply #15040 on: June 21, 2018, 06:13:28 PM »
entremet has always been a moron
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15041 on: June 21, 2018, 06:17:27 PM »
how is that shit real

what fucking life is this

fuck all I want to do is watch bodybuilding competitions (no homo).

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15042 on: June 21, 2018, 06:17:40 PM »
He has a phd in art?

Jansen

« Reply #15043 on: June 21, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15044 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »
Yup.

Wait, what?
François Fillon seemed like the best choice that election. He was probably a crook (some sort of embezzlement scandal) but not a total creep.  :doge

:neogaf
ὕβρις

Leadbelly

« Reply #15045 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19:44 PM »
Who the fuck is Buck Angel?

All I know is testosterone is one hell of a thing.

ashep

« Reply #15046 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
Looks like another Bad GuyTM just died. Let the games begin.

Jansen

« Reply #15047 on: June 21, 2018, 06:23:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9553613/

Quote from: Heartskips, post: 9553613, member: 2793
Ok, I only would play Spider-man from the Sony's first party lineup this year. Is this a drought for Sony? I doubt anyone would say that.

And yeah, if you have a big list of quality exclusive games + good indie and some multiplat games, how the hell is it a drought? It's looking to me that people are just saying this because these games are not cinematic/AAA budget.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15048 on: June 21, 2018, 06:29:22 PM »
Looks like another Bad GuyTM just died. Let the games begin.

Was he hip?

agrajag

« Reply #15049 on: June 21, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
that' the gayest thing ever posted in this thread

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #15050 on: June 21, 2018, 06:50:29 PM »
how is that shit real

what fucking life is this

fuck all I want to do is watch bodybuilding competitions (no homo).

WBF :rejoice

Women's oppression really is a thing.... they wouldn't even let them host a mans bodybuilding competition.

Jansen

« Reply #15051 on: June 21, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »
that' the gayest thing ever posted in this thread

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #15052 on: June 21, 2018, 06:56:15 PM »
What are the point of thread like this if all we allowed to say is "rip" or "cancer sucks"? They sure no purpose on a discussion fourm.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fox-news%E2%80%99-charles-krauthammer-says-he-is-losing-his-cancer-battle-up-passed-away.47715/page-4#post-9554661

In any other thread that would be banworthy
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:01:01 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Jansen

« Reply #15053 on: June 21, 2018, 06:56:48 PM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #15054 on: June 21, 2018, 06:59:02 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

This doesn't even make sense as a pun

The fuck is the matter with you.  Sort yourself out

ashep

« Reply #15055 on: June 21, 2018, 07:00:22 PM »
What are the point of thread like this if all we allowed to she is "rip" or "cancer sucks"?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fox-news%E2%80%99-charles-krauthammer-says-he-is-losing-his-cancer-battle-up-passed-away.47715/page-4#post-9554661

In any other thread that would be banworthy
Only if the dude was a gaming personality who made snarky videos.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #15056 on: June 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM »

To be honest, Reset seems pretty bereft of niche, retro, indie game discussion. Even GAF had much more activity in those topics.
^_^

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15057 on: June 21, 2018, 07:09:34 PM »
They've fucked.

100%

He's so easily relatable to the Southern redneck daughter-fucker crowd because he's fucked his own daughter.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-wanted-ivanka-to-get-breast-implants.50674/page-5#post-9554642

:trumps
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #15058 on: June 21, 2018, 07:20:24 PM »
To be honest, Reset seems pretty bereft of niche, retro, indie game discussion. Even GAF had much more activity in those topics.
Maybe it's because for E3, the logo looked like McDonalds condiments.
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15059 on: June 21, 2018, 07:22:54 PM »

More_Badass must have other commitments so he can't keep up the niche and indie beat.