Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6071889 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #21720 on: July 19, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10551422

User banned (permanent): Escalating cause of prior ban, relentless pursuit of cross forum drama, thread derail

:whew :whew :whew

Jackpot died for our sins
:9

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21721 on: July 19, 2018, 02:09:27 PM »
how many africans actually post on ree? I'm sure most of them would just ignore the dumbfuckery that is that thread

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #21722 on: July 19, 2018, 02:11:25 PM »
Calling RE or GAF before it a place dominated by leftists (or even radical leftists!) is just a way to out yourself as an idiot who doesn't know anything.

Quick to call people idiots but not slick enough to tell people what the actual correct term is for them

Liberals

bent

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21723 on: July 19, 2018, 02:12:59 PM »
GOG thread is excellent
/** comments **/
THAT'LL LEARN YOU FOR ASKING JUNIOR
Look's like orange gaf is going to win the format wars tbh

BisMarckie

« Reply #21724 on: July 19, 2018, 02:14:10 PM »

Edit: and it has a sample to ‘Danger Zone’ in it? You just stumbled across it did you? It’s OK if you PM me the truth, I’m a Monster Truck fan too (been out for 30 years now). Also, the hostess is hot, this is some prime entertainment.

Some mates and I were drunk and talked about shit we watched back then.
I remembered watching this on TV after school and that they had these fucking actors in wrestling gimmicks represent a monster truck. :lol
I was so glad when I found it but it was more or less on accident :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
edit: I'm not ready to come out as a fan,yet. This and my love for 80's/early 90's wrestling shall remain a secret
[close]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:21:39 PM by KennyLoggins »

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #21725 on: July 19, 2018, 02:14:50 PM »
how many africans actually post on ree? I'm sure most of them would just ignore the dumbfuckery that is that thread

Reeeeee transcends racial boundaries.

Propagandhim

« Reply #21727 on: July 19, 2018, 02:20:32 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Gatekeeping connections to one’s heritage, restrictive and dismissive attitude towards identity and nationality.

This is another good point.

African-Americans tend to have this "panafrican" myth that in some way feels... hypocritical? Because they apparently strongly care about something (their heritage) yet they seem to know very little about it. Expecially in the context of a world cup where Africa isn't partecipating as a continent but as individual states.

There's no "Africa". Europeans know because we live next to it. Nigerians partying because Senegal won makes as much sense as Germans partying because France won.
Africa isn't this cradle of misery united by misfortune that is only waiting for one unifying event, a single joy to drag it out of the mud. It's a collective of different nations, ethnicities and cultures much like Europe and Asian.

Keep in mind that not all soccer players feel the same way. Mario Balotelli is a black italian football player who considers himself italian (like he is) but he's also proud of his african heritage. He, however, was adopted in a young age (unlike the french players, who are second generation for the most part). There's a huge difference between a french player going "I want to dedicate this victory to Africa/my african country of origin too" (something the right may use against integration but who cares) and a third party, from another country, trying to impose his view on integration on the french players, no matter their skin colour.
GATEKEEPING CONNECTIONS

That whole thread is a giant lecture from Europeans telling Americans that they can't identify with their parents and grandparents homeland, but they draw the line at this post?   :lol

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #21728 on: July 19, 2018, 02:21:00 PM »
Game Journalist, a new protected class on REEE. LGBTGJ

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21729 on: July 19, 2018, 02:25:32 PM »
They don't want to alienate verafled influencer Schreier who is like their one connection to legitimacy.

Maybe if the crybabies at the New York Times would like to stop being attacked for their both sides moderatism that enables GamerGate they should get verafled and start mattering on ResetERA before they wind up dying on the wrong hill of history.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #21730 on: July 19, 2018, 02:30:20 PM »
GATEKEEPING CONNECTIONS

When in reference to futebol this should be referred to as goalkeeping connections
Uncle

jorma

« Reply #21731 on: July 19, 2018, 02:33:04 PM »
GOG thread is excellent
User Banned (5 Days): Shutting down discussion concerning hate movements. Account still in junior phase.

God... Now everything is related to politics and sexism...
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling a serious topic.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Repeated inflammatory false equivalencies surrounding hate and harassment rhetoric
It is definitional matter. Statistics are irrelevant. Incels are a subset of gamergaters who themselves are a subset of sexists.
This is exactly the same argument my grandad would use to label black people. Again, insanity, just in another direction.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Repeated bad faith questioning, peddling rhetoric associated with hate movements, account still in junior phase.

Wait, why was he banned? Because this looks like a witch hunt. What did he do?

And maybe I'll get banned for asking, but then I'll know this place has become just like the old and we can't talk rationally any more...

And the first guy was pleading for sanity.. on ree. He really should have known better  :lol

Averon

« Reply #21732 on: July 19, 2018, 02:34:29 PM »
The NYT is public enemy number 1 on ERA for publishing a few Trump supporter stories and making one bad hire (Bari Weiss). But game journalists (i.e. glorified bloggers) that often get basic facts wrong and love to editorialize their reporting are apparently now in need of ERAs constant defense and protection from jokes and criticism.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:51:43 PM by Averon »

benjipwns

« Reply #21733 on: July 19, 2018, 02:37:02 PM »
But game journalists (i.e. glorified bloggers) that often get basic facts wrong and love editorialize their reporting are apparently now needs ERAs constant defense and protection from jokes and criticism.
User was warned: Accusing journalists of getting things wrong and bad faith

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21734 on: July 19, 2018, 02:41:06 PM »
The NYT is public enemy number 1 on ERA for publishing a few Trump supporter stories and making one bad hire (Bari Weiss). But game journalists (i.e. glorified bloggers) that often get basic facts wrong and love editorialize their reporting are apparently now needs ERAs constant defense and protection from jokes and criticism.
Simple parasitic relationship, they only care about shitbag games bloggers because they are in reach and can help with their symbiotic-parasitic endorsement of each other, NYT has never even heard of ree so they can call them what they really want to

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #21735 on: July 19, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »
In this particular case it appears that Freedom Fighter will no longer be able to participate here without this incident coloring every post he makes henceforth. For this reason we are closing his account.

To emphasize how seriously we take the escalation of this issue to this point, and to make clear that this is not behavior that will be tolerated, Jackpot's account will also be closed.

Nicole is a fucking cunt
:O

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #21736 on: July 19, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »
In this particular case it appears that Freedom Fighter will no longer be able to participate here without this incident coloring every post he makes henceforth. For this reason we are closing his account.

To emphasize how seriously we take the escalation of this issue to this point, and to make clear that this is not behavior that will be tolerated, Jackpot's account will also be closed.

Nicole is a fucking cunt

That's insulting to cunts.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #21737 on: July 19, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »
GOG thread is excellent
User Banned (5 Days): Shutting down discussion concerning hate movements. Account still in junior phase.

User Banned (5 days): Trying to do what only we moderators have the ability to do--which we will now do without noticing the irony.

Switters

« Reply #21738 on: July 19, 2018, 03:08:55 PM »
My girlfriend gets hard as a rock whenever she reads my posts on thebore.com.
troll

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #21739 on: July 19, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »

That’s just rigor mortis.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #21740 on: July 19, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Ran across this and it reminded me of the famous reset thread

You know, the one that took place on Monday, July 16th, 2018 (an important date)

Uncle

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #21741 on: July 19, 2018, 03:30:28 PM »

That’s just rigor mortis.
She's just frozen by fear knowing that he posts on a hate site.

james

« Reply #21742 on: July 19, 2018, 03:32:55 PM »
If I was Cerium, Id be pissed my investment was being tanked by a crazy moderator.

Time to show SaltyNicole the door

nudemacusers

« Reply #21743 on: July 19, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-survive-americas-kill-list.56491/#post-10568907
From OP and known by people who paid attention before November 9, 2016
This is a program that spans multiple American administrations and has essentially created two governments:

Jesus christ, Trump.
:stop
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #21744 on: July 19, 2018, 03:43:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-survive-americas-kill-list.56491/#post-10568907
From OP and known by people who paid attention before November 9, 2016
This is a program that spans multiple American administrations and has essentially created two governments:

Jesus christ, Trump.
:stop

Someone already said Thanks Obama. We just hitting as many targets as possible based on the metadata we have.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #21745 on: July 19, 2018, 04:31:16 PM »
The Trevor Noah thread is fascinating now that Ree two favorite subjects (media representation and racial politics) collide in an non North American context and talking points don’t work the same way (or are reversed)

james

« Reply #21746 on: July 19, 2018, 04:37:28 PM »
The Trevor Noah thread is fascinating now that Ree two favorite subjects (media representation and racial politics) collide in an non North American context and talking points don’t work the same way (or are reversed)

At least 5 people were banned in the world cup thread for making France/Africa comments.

I cant be bothered to open the Trevor thread, are they being hypocrites about it?

Boredfrom

« Reply #21747 on: July 19, 2018, 04:45:12 PM »

At least 5 people were banned in the world cup thread for making France/Africa comments.

I cant be bothered to open the Trevor thread, are they being hypocrites about it?

Hyper Hypocritical.

Trevor Noah shared a cartoon that would be considered “problematic” in that thread.

Bore Expert

« Reply #21748 on: July 19, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »

User banned (permanent): Escalating cause of prior ban, relentless pursuit of cross forum drama, thread derail

“Relentless pursuit of cross forum drama...”

One of the funniest bansplainings ever

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #21749 on: July 19, 2018, 04:57:25 PM »
Quote from: BlueTsunami
#FreeJackpot a true American hero
lol
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #21750 on: July 19, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
GOG thread is excellent

User Banned (3 Days): Trolling a serious topic.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Repeated inflammatory false equivalencies surrounding hate and harassment rhetoric
It is definitional matter. Statistics are irrelevant. Incels are a subset of gamergaters who themselves are a subset of sexists.
This is exactly the same argument my grandad would use to label black people. Again, insanity, just in another direction.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Repeated bad faith questioning, peddling rhetoric associated with hate movements, account still in junior phase.

Wait, why was he banned? Because this looks like a witch hunt. What did he do?

And maybe I'll get banned for asking, but then I'll know this place has become just like the old and we can't talk rationally any more...
I feel like adding "inflammatory" to these lists of wrongdoing just means "I got mad reading this!" That's a you-problem, get yourself sorted out, chief.
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #21751 on: July 19, 2018, 05:04:30 PM »

“Relentless pursuit of cross forum drama...”

One of the funniest bansplainings ever

benjipwns

« Reply #21752 on: July 19, 2018, 05:11:22 PM »
I feel like adding "inflammatory" to these lists of wrongdoing just means "I got mad reading this!" That's a you-problem, get yourself sorted out, chief.
stop peddling rhetoric associated with hate movements

no one wants to buy

except marrec maybe

Rahxephon91

« Reply #21753 on: July 19, 2018, 05:19:25 PM »
It’s funny, I remember in the early creation days of Resetera they made it seem like Permenant Bans were going to be a super extreme and hardly used thing.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21754 on: July 19, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »
If I was Cerium, Id be pissed my investment was being tanked by a crazy moderator.

Time to show SaltyNicole the door
Not sure if he can do that without a huge backlash on the Discord.

Because remember even if half the forum is banned the most hardcore REEEEE members still think the mods are too lenient and are allowing other members to get away with murder.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #21755 on: July 19, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »
Maybe they'll start a new forum, progressive, transparent and with an inventive new way of moderating. Rather than the toxic anti-trans and racist GamerGate dominated shithole ResetERA has become.

benjipwns

« Reply #21756 on: July 19, 2018, 05:28:03 PM »
So that everyone can get back to talking about what matters: how garbage the gaming community is.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #21757 on: July 19, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »
Most communities are garbage. That's the reason they exist in the first place: some people can't function in society because they're fucked in the head in some way, so they join a community of people who are similarly fucked in the head.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #21758 on: July 19, 2018, 05:37:28 PM »
Hey what's up benji

shosta

« Reply #21759 on: July 19, 2018, 05:37:58 PM »
nothing much, hbu
每天生气

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #21760 on: July 19, 2018, 05:46:52 PM »
I've just been told she faked most of her orgasms
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10563963/

Why did she finally tell you now?
We broke up last week

god damn dude lol

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #21761 on: July 19, 2018, 05:52:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10573248/
I think you misunderstand me friend. I am a philogynist. A lover of women. I love women like philosophers love knowledge. From their form - all shapes and sizes -to the way they think, I worship them. I even go so far as to believe in matriarchy. All of my sexual partners I have understood intimately - I never do one night stands. Since I take intimacy extremely seriously during sex I bring myself in tune with them mentally and physically. Their pleasure is my pleasure. I try to play their body and mind like a musician would play a musical instrument. My focus is intensely on them and their wants and desires.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:57:04 PM by seagrams hotsauce »

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #21762 on: July 19, 2018, 05:56:32 PM »
Think of women like lawnmowers.

:lol PD

nudemacusers

« Reply #21763 on: July 19, 2018, 06:04:51 PM »

Get the cheapest one, run it into the ground and replace it every year? :thinking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21764 on: July 19, 2018, 06:15:01 PM »
I think you misunderstand me friend. I am a Nintendogynist. A lover of Nintendo. I love Ninetendo like philosophers love knowledge. From their consoles- all shapes and sizes -to the way they think, I worship them. I even go so far as to believe in Fils-Aimetriarchy. All of my Smash partners I have understood intimately - I never do one round fights. Since I take intimacy extremely seriously during gaming I bring myself in tune with them mentally and physically. Their defeat is my pleasure. I try to play their body and mind like a musician would play a musical instrument. My focus is intensely on them and their attacks and defenses.

benjipwns

« Reply #21765 on: July 19, 2018, 06:16:43 PM »

Get the cheapest one, run it into the ground and replace it every year? :thinking

Propagandhim

« Reply #21766 on: July 19, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »
3. A Feast for Bros    :lol :lol :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #21767 on: July 19, 2018, 06:30:27 PM »
Winter is Cumming
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #21768 on: July 19, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »
I try to play their body and mind like a musician would play a musical instrument. Not in a Rock Band sense.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #21769 on: July 19, 2018, 07:28:26 PM »
The evil fuckerberg congratulated Cheeto drumpf on his election win :stop
https://www.resetera.com/threads/buzzfeed-zuckerberg-secretly-congratulated-trump-used-trumps-campaign-for-internal-strategy.56507/page-3
Delete
Your
Facebook
wish i could, too many social justice groups plan events there currently
Surprised tbh, performative rhetoric seems so out of character for these groups :teehee
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #21770 on: July 19, 2018, 07:29:12 PM »
That's legit advice btw, you will make a chick cum or get close.

nudemacusers

« Reply #21771 on: July 19, 2018, 07:29:48 PM »
All those years, being mocked for not joining Facebook, being made to feel a pariah, an outcast, being called a weirdo, being unable to form tangible relationships with strangers in the night because I wasn't on Facebook...
:doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #21772 on: July 19, 2018, 07:34:25 PM »
I try to play their body and mind like a musician would play a musical instrument. Not in a Rock Band sense.
On the contrary, I like my women like my rock band instruments; cheap, plastic, can share with my guests and compensates for my poor performance  8)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Dennis

« Reply #21773 on: July 19, 2018, 07:52:07 PM »
On the contrary, I like my women like my rock band instruments; cheap, plastic, can share with my guests and compensates for my poor performance  8)

Does the mother of your (many) children read this board?  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #21774 on: July 19, 2018, 08:00:16 PM »
who do you think makes him make those posts?

nudemacusers

« Reply #21775 on: July 19, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »

Does the mother of your (many) children read this board?  :doge
Like she has time between dinner, laundry, cleaning and birthing children :sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #21776 on: July 19, 2018, 08:35:50 PM »
I like how Assimilate always tangents and doesn't answer questions.

Making Daddy P proud :)

For real.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #21777 on: July 19, 2018, 08:46:38 PM »
what do you guys expect though? expecting anything deeper than "your dum haha librals so trigered" is expecting blood from a stone. he has the intellect and writing style of someone with a fresh headwound

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #21778 on: July 19, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »
Sweet nicole is a good example of what happens, when you give mentally ill people power. :trumps

vote kanye

benjipwns

« Reply #21779 on: July 19, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »
please don't insult the mentally ill