Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6036176 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #32160 on: August 30, 2018, 04:57:34 AM »
Apologizing doesn't serve any purpose other that for it to be used against you as a bludgeon in the future. Not once have I seen a person or entity apologize to the triggered hordes online for whatever 'crime' they are 'guilty' for and that apology being sincerely accept by said hordes. What actually happens is that they say the apology wasn't good enough and they will hang that 'criminal incident' over that person's or entity's head to strong arm them into acting the "right way."
In fact when playasia flat out mocked the fuck out of the complaints i believe they gained followers, dunno how the DoA sales went though. It's all an internet points game, none of the fucks fighting over this shit buys it anyway :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #32161 on: August 30, 2018, 05:24:21 AM »
Now i'm gonna spend all night wondering who the exceptions are
Find that beefsoda discord post where he lifts out benjii and his zergs.

daemon

« Reply #32162 on: August 30, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »
Obligatory

Beefsoda proved to me that if you're fat enough, you can even develop a fold on your eyebrow-nose junction

paprikastaude

« Reply #32164 on: August 30, 2018, 06:30:14 AM »
RLM doing god's work   :rejoice

paprikastaude

« Reply #32165 on: August 30, 2018, 06:40:27 AM »
lmao the cheerleader that went down with 40yo disney baby

https://www.resetera.com/posts/12041355/
Sanjuro said: ↑
I private messaged you, and asked for clarification in the thread. At the very least, I think you're a very hateful person, and it's clear why multiple people are addressing you.
I put people who troll, spread sexist and alt-right shit and project their behavior onto others on ignore. Consider this the final time you goad a response out of me.

:badass

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32166 on: August 30, 2018, 06:45:32 AM »
I wonder if Bobby also pesters RLM with cringey DMs like he did with those star wars guys

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32168 on: August 30, 2018, 07:16:17 AM »
I wonder if Bobby also pesters RLM with cringey DMs like he did with those star wars guys

Sending unwanted PM's can get you banned
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32169 on: August 30, 2018, 07:26:52 AM »
Apologizing doesn't serve any purpose other that for it to be used against you as a bludgeon in the future. Not once have I seen a person or entity apologize to the triggered hordes online for whatever 'crime' they are 'guilty' for and that apology being sincerely accept by said hordes. What actually happens is that they say the apology wasn't good enough and they will hang that 'criminal incident' over that person's or entity's head to strong arm them into acting the "right way."
In fact when playasia flat out mocked the fuck out of the complaints i believe they gained followers, dunno how the DoA sales went though. It's all an internet points game, none of the fucks fighting over this shit buys it anyway :lol

IIRC they said it was their most successful import release.  :lol
ど助平

daemon

« Reply #32170 on: August 30, 2018, 07:29:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-please-understand-a-mature-game-isnt-the-f-word-every-8-seconds.65289/

PLEASE UNDERSTAND CDPR

:heh :heh :heh :heh

ESRB:

MATURE

Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

Sorry reee, try again

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Fucking Re: The Fucking Other Fucking Forums Fucking Trash Fucking Thread FUCK
« Reply #32171 on: August 30, 2018, 07:34:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-please-understand-a-mature-game-isnt-the-f-word-every-8-seconds.65289/

PLEASE UNDERSTAND CDPR

Fucking what in the fucking fuck is this fucking shit?  Fucking look at that fucking fucker going the fuck on about a fucking bunch of dumb-fuck fucking fuckity-fuckery.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:54:07 AM by bork »
ど助平

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #32172 on: August 30, 2018, 07:41:51 AM »
No, that poster is right. Clearly The Wire sucks, Wolf of Wall Street sucks, and rap music sucks. When will Scorsese grow up and stop trying to be an edgelord.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #32173 on: August 30, 2018, 08:09:35 AM »
despite their puritanical bent, it's oddly enough become a ree-people thing to pepper their politicising with a bit of awkwardly crow-barred salty language. like the whole "fuck 2016" thing in a "yeah man, i'm stepping over your borders and there's FUCKING nothing you can do about it kiddo".

comes over like a mad nerd snapping into a made up karate stance causing his wallet to fall out of his pocket and having his change and pokemon cards spill out on the floor.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32174 on: August 30, 2018, 08:17:34 AM »
Yo...CDPR rolled out the C word...repeatedly? How did that get approved? Shit, thank god I don't like their games anyway.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/12054979/

How did that get approved?? The C WORD? OH MY FUCKING SHITLORD GODASS

BisMarckie

« Reply #32175 on: August 30, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
Yo...CDPR rolled out the C word...repeatedly? How did that get approved? Shit, thank god I don't like their games anyway.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:29:43 AM by KennyLoggins »

nudemacusers

« Reply #32176 on: August 30, 2018, 08:26:22 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/posts/12054979/

How did that get approved?? The C WORD? OH MY FUCKING SHITLORD GODASS
Tipper Gore would be proud.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BisMarckie

« Reply #32177 on: August 30, 2018, 08:32:42 AM »
People are defending that? I hope that's a hill many useless posters died fighting on then

If a guy calls your sister, wife, grandmother or mother that word you don't defend it, you hit that fucker in the mouth with a steal folding chair.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #32178 on: August 30, 2018, 08:46:50 AM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #32179 on: August 30, 2018, 08:47:59 AM »
Oh, is JadedWriter.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #32180 on: August 30, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
Apparently Joe Rogan had Donald Cerrone on yesterday and they were talking about the meaning of the word taco or something and the livestream video got pulled and edited (i actually have no idea if this is why it was pulled but i've read they talked about this)  They also talked about illegally smuggling drugs into some south east asian nations and accused one of the jacksonwink coaches of selling peds to kids. Is there a reee thread to inform me how I should feel about this yet?

Leadbelly

« Reply #32182 on: August 30, 2018, 09:02:43 AM »
Reading Bobby's post:

-personalities have calcified as if Medusa herself had stared at their adolescence.
-the orgiastic semi-anonymous masked self-congratulation.

I've always found myself wondering what exactly his point is beyond the fields of masturbatory language.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32183 on: August 30, 2018, 09:07:54 AM »
New thread, same old shit!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-7

Quote from: Platy, post: 12032936, member: 1376
Women love to dress sexy
Real person =/= fictional characters
And women don't love to dress sexy when they are fighting or running or doing physical activities like the ones most games have their characters to do

But they do love to dress just like those 'sexy' characters and do cosplay of them. :thinking

And these days There is so Much diversity that you dont need to play games like those, that are made to horny teenagers.
That is just plain false.
There is no game with the gameplay of Senran Kagura.

A 3D beat-em-up with Dynasty Warriors-style controls and gameplay?  :doge

There is no game with the gameplay of SNK Heroines.

A fighting game...?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32184 on: August 30, 2018, 09:09:50 AM »
I've always found myself wondering what exactly his point is beyond the fields of masturbatory language.

That's it.  He's PORTLAND'S OWN famous "Fatboy" Bobby Roberts!  Get the look™.

ど助平

Leadbelly

« Reply #32185 on: August 30, 2018, 09:10:06 AM »
Apparently Joe Rogan had Donald Cerrone on yesterday and they were talking about the meaning of the word taco or something and the livestream video got pulled and edited (i actually have no idea if this is why it was pulled but i've read they talked about this)  They also talked about illegally smuggling drugs into some south east asian nations and accused one of the jacksonwink coaches of selling peds to kids. Is there a reee thread to inform me how I should feel about this yet?

What do you mean exactly? Were they flagged by Youtube?

H3 had their livestream taken down and their channel received a strike by Youtube just for talking about Alex Jones.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 09:17:59 AM by Leadbelly »

Boredfrom

« Reply #32186 on: August 30, 2018, 09:15:06 AM »
I like Senran Kagura but the gameplay is nothing especial.  :lol WTF she is talking about?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32187 on: August 30, 2018, 09:15:21 AM »

What in the actual fuck?  Is this site run by a gaffer or something?

It's satirical right?

Describe your fashion style in general. I'd say a Rumpled Librarian. I have heard others say a Pretentious Hobo, but those people don't like me. If you look at the back cover of Chuck Klosterman IV, that's basically my style. Long-sleeve button up, nice sweater over that, sleeves rolled up, tails untucked, comfy jeans, sneakers, and the whole thing gets topped with a Kangol. I guess you could say it edges towards hipster but 1) I am way too old/nerdy/impatient to be trying to play that game and 2) There is no way I could possibly wear clothes that tight. That Style's shifted and morphed over the years, but the constant is always the Kangol.

Pretentious Hobo, eh?  New word filter.
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #32188 on: August 30, 2018, 09:22:18 AM »
The dude who runs hats.com is probably a fellow Star Wars fan who let Bobby plug his podcast.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32189 on: August 30, 2018, 09:24:14 AM »
Is Blobo Robo black?
Oi Oi

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #32190 on: August 30, 2018, 09:24:49 AM »
Like Wesley Snipes? No. Like Dunkey? No.
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #32191 on: August 30, 2018, 09:25:23 AM »
Sometimes, depends on the filter he uses.

Leadbelly

« Reply #32192 on: August 30, 2018, 09:25:38 AM »

lmao.

It would have been funny if someone made an account on ResetEra with the username 'fatboy' and an avatar of themself dressed in the same kangol clothing Booby wears.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32193 on: August 30, 2018, 09:31:02 AM »
Does he intentionally misrepresent himself as black?
Oi Oi

paprikastaude

« Reply #32194 on: August 30, 2018, 09:36:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-you-ignore-people-on-era.63633/

I love how all the yes-sayers pride themselves in how many people on their ignore list got banned. I thought the ignore function on reee mutes everything related to people on your list? So how do they even know that "5 out of 10 are already banned, heheh", unless they keep stalking them out of spite anyway? :goldberg

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #32195 on: August 30, 2018, 09:36:30 AM »

H3 had their livestream taken down and their channel received a strike by Youtube just for talking about Alex Jones.

idk the full details but people were complaining while watching the recorded show it went down and a new version with 25 mins or something cut out went up.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32196 on: August 30, 2018, 09:40:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/
Quote from: Persephone, post: 12012450, member: 3531
And now, a pre-emptive rebuttal to the shitty counter-arguments I can see coming from miles away:

"lol i love teh bewbs" good for you. fuck off
    "lmao dumb feminazis trying to censor games" it's not censoring. it's criticism. it's asking to be treated like goddamn people.
    "you're a prude" i'm a sex-positive feminist. that means i support women's right to control over their own bodies without judgement. that does not extend to 1000 year old loli dragons designed by and for men to get their nasty rocks off.
    "wHaT iF sHe ChOsE tO wEaR iT????????" she's not fucking real you drooling bottomfeeder, she can't decide anything because she's a fictional construct!!!! she's a bunch of pixels!!!! she has no agency!!!!

Right...so why are you morons rambling on about "asking to be treated like goddamn people" when talking about fictional ones again?  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32197 on: August 30, 2018, 09:44:56 AM »

Absolutely.  He's Bobby Roberts, black man.  See for yourself.

That'll put an end to all this. 
ど助平

Leadbelly

« Reply #32198 on: August 30, 2018, 09:46:55 AM »

idk the full details but people were complaining while watching the recorded show it went down and a new version with 25 mins or something cut out went up.

Oh I see. It sounds like the video was probably flagged by someone.

The H3 take down was weird.

For those of you that don't know the context of the title, 20 minutes into our new episode our stream was unexpectedly shut down while talking about Alex Jones. We received a strike and therefore were not able to livestream anymore. So we had to continue the episode offline and combine the two parts. Since then our channel has been reinstated, the strike removed and we are able to stream again. YouTube said it was a mistake and has apologized.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32199 on: August 30, 2018, 09:47:33 AM »
Just realized who Bobby's fashion inspiration is:
ど助平

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #32200 on: August 30, 2018, 09:54:22 AM »
Just realized who Bobby's fashion inspiration is:
(Image removed from quote.)

Drainage

« Reply #32201 on: August 30, 2018, 10:01:09 AM »
Yup, Animal Crossing teaches you mature, adult lessons about debt, the fleeting nature of friendship, social responsibility, and the pros and cons of capitalism without any language.

CDPR could learn a lot about game development and maturity from Nintendo.   :goldberg

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32202 on: August 30, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »
His other inspiration
Oi Oi

Dennis

« Reply #32203 on: August 30, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »

Absolutely.  He's Pretentious Hobo, black man.  See for yourself.

3,045 views in 6 years.

That has to be eating at BRs soul. For him it was 6 years, for RLM it was 60 seconds.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32204 on: August 30, 2018, 10:23:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-messenger-ot-ninja-in-a-cursed-world.64935/page-2#post-12047693
Quote from: Kafkaswaffle, post: 12055856, member: 15754
Quote from: Dmax3901, post: 12047504, member: 4989
Saw someone note a "assume my gender" reference an npc makes in pre release footage for this, and the dev responded saying good call and that it would be removed so... respect to the Devs.
Can someone confirm the joke is out? The comment of the supposed dev is in the comment section of the Giant Bomb Unfinished video but I can't find any other confirmation. The joke is mentioned in the TrustedReviews review of the game, which makes me think it might still be in.

WHO GIVES A FUCK
:stop
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32205 on: August 30, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »

Absolutely.  He's Pretentious Hobo, black man.  See for yourself.

Wow, Bore mods doxxing this poor man.

Finding tons of stuff on Bobby.

ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #32206 on: August 30, 2018, 10:28:06 AM »

PLEASE UNDERSTAND CDPR

watch trailer for cyberPUNK

be mad it is vulgar

???

who could have expected that from street level PUNKS :maf

shosta

« Reply #32207 on: August 30, 2018, 10:29:25 AM »
I found this posted on the chapo trap house subreddit. Epic.

每天生气

Drainage

« Reply #32208 on: August 30, 2018, 10:38:19 AM »
In-n-Out Burger donated to the wrong team. In less than 20 minutes, Reee responded with the mature, sophisticated, non-edgelord language they advocate and are so proud of.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/customers-threaten-to-boycott-in-n-out-after-25k-republican-party-donation.65345/

Good. Fuck them. Their food is overrated anyways

As they should. Fuck anyone who gives support to the axis of evil.

Now please tell me Five Guys and Shake Shack lean left...

Fuck them and their shit food

As shitty as their soggy fries

Hopefully people wake up and realize In and Out isn’t that good.

Shit sauce, shit fries, and shit veggies.

BikeJesus

« Reply #32209 on: August 30, 2018, 10:41:55 AM »

PLEASE UNDERSTAND CDPR

Oh look, another splinter thread complaining about the game stays open. I thought reaction threads weren't allowed? Also doesn't have a poll, since 90% of the responses would be against the OP.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #32210 on: August 30, 2018, 10:42:14 AM »
their fries are pretty fucking awful tho

nudemacusers

« Reply #32211 on: August 30, 2018, 10:48:23 AM »
SoCal dorks madly overrate in and out. Insufferable people tbh.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BisMarckie

« Reply #32212 on: August 30, 2018, 10:51:13 AM »
If you only support businesses that don't donate to the Republican Party, that list is gonna be pretty short. :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32213 on: August 30, 2018, 10:51:21 AM »
One more minor posting edit:

:bobby
ど助平

shosta

« Reply #32214 on: August 30, 2018, 10:51:53 AM »
Seriously? For the price range, it's unbeatable.
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #32215 on: August 30, 2018, 10:53:24 AM »
:bobby :bobby :bobby

:rejoice

FStop7

« Reply #32216 on: August 30, 2018, 10:55:06 AM »
lmao the cheerleader that went down with 40yo disney baby

https://www.resetera.com/posts/12041355/
Sanjuro said: ↑
I private messaged you, and asked for clarification in the thread. At the very least, I think you're a very hateful person, and it's clear why multiple people are addressing you.
I put people who troll, spread sexist and alt-right shit and project their behavior onto others on ignore. Consider this the final time you goad a response out of me.

:badass

LUCASFILM baby get it right kiddop. 

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #32217 on: August 30, 2018, 10:55:12 AM »
SoCal dorks madly overrate in and out. Insufferable people tbh.
for $2 or whatever it is, its a pretty good burger.

Drainage

« Reply #32218 on: August 30, 2018, 10:59:32 AM »
Seriously? For the price range, it's unbeatable.

You can't truly understand in-n-out until you've been wandering the socal landscape in dire need of sustenance. It's the adult version of a warm blanket. Always clean restaurants, always great service, always fresh food, always located within a few miles, always open till 2am, cheaper than mcdonalds.

Yeah a shake shack burger is much better but it's 3x the price, no drive thru, ain't just around the corner blah blah blah

anyways fuck burger wars

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #32219 on: August 30, 2018, 11:12:22 AM »
The best kind of burger is the kind that gets in your belly