Author Topic: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| You ain't slick  (Read 632585 times)

jorma, HaughtyFrank, killamajig, xabaras, EightBitNate, NegativeCrepe (+ 3 Hidden) and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #43080 on: October 11, 2018, 12:06:34 PM »
my ex coworker used to try and playfully get me to stare at her boobs at work, jokes on her, i was doing it even without her extra p.t.

Cauliflower Of Love

• Allusions of Grandeur
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #43081 on: October 11, 2018, 12:10:40 PM »
p.t.?
¿USA?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43082 on: October 11, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »
The reaction to the outfits is ridiculous but if you think she isn't going out of her way to look sexy for the videos you don't know women.

I mean look how she chooses to pose in that same outfit on Instagram;  this girl is feeling herself (and that's rad.)

I just find the "she's just wearing what she wants" comments almost as dumb as the over-reactions;  the girl knows what she's doing.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13660319/
wow she wears crops tops sometimes in between tshirts, what a temptress

What the fuck is your point jackass?

that she's just wearing normal shit and 'she knows what she's doing' is stupid :lol gosh u get hot easy huh

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #43083 on: October 11, 2018, 12:32:37 PM »
Sex can be a good tool and many women will use it to their advantage. I don't know whats so revolutionary or outlandish about it. My hunch is that if it was studied, people would be surprised just how common and far-reaching it was. /carepost

Cauliflower Of Love

• Allusions of Grandeur
« Reply #43084 on: October 11, 2018, 12:33:09 PM »
This is not specifically about her and it never was.

¿USA?

riotous

• People are none the wiser on who they've shrugged off and left behind. That's fine.
« Reply #43085 on: October 11, 2018, 12:34:44 PM »
that she's just wearing normal shit and 'she knows what she's doing' is stupid :lol gosh u get hot easy huh

You are a complete and utter rube if you don't think she chooses those crop tops purposefully and knowingly;  I mean you think she doesn't read her instagram comments?   

Why are you so offended by that idea?  It's like this weird form of white knighting to pretend women don't dress certain ways on purpose;  I mean in general it's to feel good about ones self but when you are literally an Instagram model (Which she counts as, he follower count could get her endorsemnts) / YouTube video producer it's plainly obvious there's a greater intent to it.

Sex can be a good tool and many women will use it to their advantage. I don't know whats so revolutionary or outlandish about it.

Exactly;  I find the people like seagrams in denail almost as hilarious.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43086 on: October 11, 2018, 12:35:50 PM »
ok so what about when she's wearing a tweed jacket or some threadless t like in 90% of the other videos

riotous

• People are none the wiser on who they've shrugged off and left behind. That's fine.
« Reply #43087 on: October 11, 2018, 12:37:19 PM »
ok so what about when she's wearing a tweed jacket or some threadless t like in 90% of the other videos

She likely has moods like any other person?  I mean have you ever talked to a woman about her daily dressing habits?

FStop7

« Reply #43088 on: October 11, 2018, 12:39:17 PM »
This just in: attractive people often dress to emphasize their attractiveness.  Film at 11.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43089 on: October 11, 2018, 12:40:03 PM »
sure, but that flies in the face of "she knows what she's doing in those thumbnails" since she's wearing t shirts in most of them :lol @ u get so pissy about this and  throwing some "denying sexuality shit white knight" outta nowhere.  :lol  not sure where you got that ya dunce

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #43090 on: October 11, 2018, 12:40:46 PM »

She likely has moods like any other person?  I mean have you ever talked to a woman about her daily dressing habits?

From my experience with a wife and 2 teenage daughters, they know what they want to wear before they go to bed.

Very unlike me who grabs the nearest clean pants and a shirt I know I haven't worn in the last 6 days.
©ZH

riotous

« Reply #43091 on: October 11, 2018, 12:42:22 PM »
sure, but that flies in the face of "she knows what she's doing in those thumbnails" since she's wearing t shirts in most of them :lol @ u get so pissy about this and  throwing some "denying sexuality shit white knight" outta nowhere.  :lol  not sure where you got that ya dunce

I got it from you pointlessly sarcastically calling her a "temptress" and shit as well as you being overly defensive about the idea that she would be doing it on purpose.   

I mean look at the Instagram pic;  she knows her followers are some of her YouTube viewers.. you really think that day she didn't decide to sex it up a bit for her followers?  Are you fucking dumb or in denial? 

Your choice.

Uncle

« Reply #43092 on: October 11, 2018, 12:45:11 PM »
California office culture is so chill you're allowed to bring your dog and your belly button to work and nobody gives a shit. People are shooting and shitting up on the streets so who gives a phuck.

Oh, but that's OK.  Let's ignore real issues going on in the world so we can get pissed off at video games, comic books, anime and shit!  The stuff that REALLY matters. 

And Little Jimmy can go play GUN SHOOTER BATTLE ROYALE and kill lots of people and shit, but there better not be any boobs or female skin showing. :wag

You know this is actually a really good point

There was a time when pearl clutching threads always had people showing up to say "seriously, this is what you choose to focus on and complain about, when there are so many more important causes out there"

And after a while you always had the retort showing up "we can focus on multiple things at a time, just because there are bigger problems doesn't mean this isn't a symptom of a larger problem, microaggressions add up, if you don't like that we're having the discussion now then WHEN" etc.

But it gets to a point where you've lost the forest for the trees and no you are actually focusing all your attention on absolutely stupid shit and there is no excuse that legitimizes it
Uncle

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43093 on: October 11, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »
the thread wasn't about her instagram you dipshit

riotous

« Reply #43094 on: October 11, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »

The Instagram post is evidence of what I'm saying you dumbfuck.     Look at the responses to it;  it's her IGN viewers also following her..she knows that..she uses it.  It's awesome;  nothing to cry about but man you have to be fucking stupid to not recognize it.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43095 on: October 11, 2018, 12:47:40 PM »
i'm not your dumbfuck, fartpants

Uncle

« Reply #43096 on: October 11, 2018, 12:48:01 PM »

This is not specifically about her and it never was.
Uncle

riotous

« Reply #43097 on: October 11, 2018, 12:49:45 PM »
I hate wine coolers.

Cravy

« Reply #43098 on: October 11, 2018, 12:49:53 PM »
Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is my ‘partner in crime’

https://www.resetera.com/threads/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-is-my-%E2%80%98partner-in-crime%E2%80%99.74223/

Fun reading for a thursday morning.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43099 on: October 11, 2018, 12:54:50 PM »
I hate wine coolers.
finally talkin my language

Cauliflower Of Love

• Allusions of Grandeur
« Reply #43100 on: October 11, 2018, 12:57:08 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-is-my-%E2%80%98partner-in-crime%E2%80%99.74223/

Obama still getting made into a giant dad.

/phoenixdark
¿USA?

FStop7

« Reply #43101 on: October 11, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »

That was a pretty stupid thing to say, honestly.  The image rehab of GWB is bullshit.

studyguy

« Reply #43102 on: October 11, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
I hate wine coolers.
Who drinks wine coolers anymore? All I ever see is Smirnoff Ice's now.
Real ballers drink Ovaltine in the clubs
pause

Tiops

« Reply #43103 on: October 11, 2018, 01:42:31 PM »
Do we have a ERA-approved list of when is it appropriate for a woman to do what her want with her body? I need to know to stay woke and criticize women when needed.

riotous

« Reply #43104 on: October 11, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »
I hate wine coolers.

Smirnoff Ice is the same shit as a wine cooler w/ different marketing isn't it?

It's all malt liquor anyways.  "Wine Coolers" of the 80s/90s had no wine and Smirnoff Ice isn't vodka lol

Cauliflower Of Love

• Allusions of Grandeur
« Reply #43105 on: October 11, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
I hate wine coolers.

bitches

not like bitches you want to fuck, but bitches bitches.
¿USA?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43106 on: October 11, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »
That was a pretty stupid thing to say, honestly.  The image rehab of GWB is bullshit.
Eh if you're gonna be stuck going to all these lame ass events I'd rather be sitting next to Bush than any of the other boring stiffs there. At least he can probably tell a joke and he won't creep on you like Clinton.

studyguy

« Reply #43107 on: October 11, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »
I hate wine coolers.
"Wine Coolers" of the 80s/90s had no wine and Smirnoff Ice isn't vodka lol

Yeah pretty much, they're both just sugary alcoholic soda.
pause

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43108 on: October 11, 2018, 01:59:42 PM »
The Obamas aren’t our allies and they never have been.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13692239/

::)

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #43109 on: October 11, 2018, 02:06:10 PM »
https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/11/17961496/tomb-raider-death-animations

didnt this dumbshit come up earlier this week too?

porkbun

« Reply #43110 on: October 11, 2018, 02:13:28 PM »
Anena was whining about it on her Twitter, said it was sexist because Nathan Drake doesn't die horrible deaths.

...even though one game is M and the other is T...

And that article is fucking awful.  The author actually uses "yikes".  And I'm sure they're going to change the formula of a multimillion selling franchise because some sheltered "journalist" gets queasy,

Cindi Mayweather

• Cut me, bb. Do you like my frosting?
« Reply #43111 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
Such stupidity;  the objectification is really what many viewers probably do.. she's just wearing those clothes PROBABLY very well knowing it ups her viewership and helps her career.  To wear clothes like that isn't objectification;  and unless the camera is zooming and they are making pervy noises or something the actual videos aren't objectification.   Now muting her and puting the video in slow mo and jerking it?  Yeah, objectification.

More power to her and fuck the whiners.
what clothes though? there's like two outfits in the screencap in that thread that show some cleavage but like 90% of her outfits are just things chicks wear. that's what's so nutty about that thread, people are positing that somehow her mode of dress is risque and i'm just so confused. like what do they want, her to reduce her on screen wardrobe to Dickies coveralls?

They’re sheltered puristans. What do you expect? How much you want to bet most are virgins?
OwO

Nintex

• We are at war. Play it tactical.
« Reply #43112 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »

This article is basically promoting his Twitter account using WOKE POINTS.

Jesus christ.
dutch

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43113 on: October 11, 2018, 02:20:54 PM »
There's a couple of outfits in those thumbnails that probably wouldn't fly in an office, but really wouldn't stand out say if you saw her in a mall or something, other than her being cute.  It's not like her tits are hanging out or she's pointing her ass doggie style at the camera.

The fact that REEE is sexualizing her and shaming her for her clothing (again, which are things that probably 90% of young straight attractive white women would wear on a regular basis) is really fucking creepy.  A lot of these people must have a graveyard of skeletons in their closet.

We’re talking about a profession where most of the dudes just wear nerd T-shirt and jeans. Why are people bringing up professionalism.
OwO

riotous

« Reply #43114 on: October 11, 2018, 02:25:51 PM »
There's a couple of outfits in those thumbnails that probably wouldn't fly in an office, but really wouldn't stand out say if you saw her in a mall or something, other than her being cute.  It's not like her tits are hanging out or she's pointing her ass doggie style at the camera.

The fact that REEE is sexualizing her and shaming her for her clothing (again, which are things that probably 90% of young straight attractive white women would wear on a regular basis) is really fucking creepy.  A lot of these people must have a graveyard of skeletons in their closet.

We’re talking about a profession where most of the dudes just wear nerd T-shirt and jeans. Why are people bringing up professionalism.

I wasn't  bringing up professionalism. 

Just said the outfits would turn heads in a lot of offices. 

I mean she dresses sexy sometimes;  really don't know why there is any argument here lol  I also said the outfits nor the videos really are objectification.

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43115 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »
Wasn’t talking about you. Just that some were saying “that’s not professional dress” like no shit, she’s a game journo, the dudes that sell Cheetos, Mountain Dew, and Doritos. The same profession shared by Jeff Gertsmann. IDGI.

OwO

riotous

« Reply #43116 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »
Wasn’t talking about you. Just that some were saying “that’s not professional dress” like no shit, she’s a game journo, the dudes that sell Cheetos, Mountain Dew, and Doritos. The same profession shared by Jeff Gertsmann. IDGI.

Well that person was responding to my post about how she'd turn heads in a professional office environment. 

I don't see a single person including the one you quoted calling it unprofessional;  it likely wouldn't fly in a lot of offices however.  That was just being used as a gaugue because seagrams dumbfuck couldn't admit there was anything sexy about her outfits.

stufte

• Demonstrable misogynistic double-standard as contextualized by infraction history
« Reply #43117 on: October 11, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
:no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr

Nintex

« Reply #43118 on: October 11, 2018, 02:43:42 PM »
Nothing wrong with the outfit but it is a bit out of fashion for people older than 16 to show their belly buttons where I live.

Everything's short pants now.   :lawd
dutch

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43119 on: October 11, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »

Holy shit I can’t stand sjws.

LARA CROFT DEATH ANIMATIONS ARE VIOLENT AND THIS IS SEXIST

Like ohmygosh bros and cisses, it’s an M rated game in a genre famous for bloody deaths.

They act like Uncharted is the sole inspiration for the games.

Need I remind you.

CAPCOM WHY ARE YOU SEXIST AGAISNT WOMEN?!)!!)??

Oh.

The M rated action adventure has had a long tradition of gruesome player deaths. This is considered fan service by the way? Can’t wait for REmake 2 to come out and people to claim that it’s sexist in that too.

Look, it’s ok to not like the gore. It’s not for everybody. But the minute you blame that gore on the idea that since the game stars a woman that people enjoy the gore to see a woman brutally murdered and it’s a misogynistic display of gamer appetites and views on women. That’s the moment you should probably unfuck yourself, pull your head out of your ass, and turn the game off.

Again.

TRADITION.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:01:10 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
OwO

« Reply #43120 on: October 11, 2018, 02:47:19 PM »
I cant believe people would go out of their way to try and make themselves look good to other people to get a folowing on social media

#Resist #Prius #NonGMOSoyStarbucks #Thisiswhatafeministlookslike

Nintex

« Reply #43121 on: October 11, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
Death animations are awesome. They also add some tense moments to games that are otherwise a breeze to play through.
The RE4 one with the eye dangling is one of the best.

The hate for Shadow of the Tomb Raider by the journo's is misplaced much as their hate for the last Deus Ex game.

The game has among other things:
- Towns with NPC's and quests
- More focus on exploration and tombs, less on shootbang
- Gorgeous environments and textures
- Incredible character models
- Overall a great cinematic(tm) experience

People who hate it can die in the fires of mount doom.  :gun
dutch

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #43122 on: October 11, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »
Isn't there a sniper game that does slo-mo nut shots? That is so sexist,  :doge

©ZH

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43123 on: October 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM »
Sniper Elite :rejoice

Propagandhim

(-)

stufte

• Demonstrable misogynistic double-standard as contextualized by infraction history
« Reply #43125 on: October 11, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »
Sniper Elite is one of my favorite series to co-op. super chill and satisfying to play.

Brehvolution

« Reply #43126 on: October 11, 2018, 03:00:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1050437320057479168

What the fuck is this shit?

8 years of fake news about Obama, but legit complaints against dotard makes the country look bad? :comeon
©ZH

stufte

« Reply #43127 on: October 11, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
Kanye doesn't care about black people.

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43128 on: October 11, 2018, 03:06:45 PM »
Wanting to speak to the president about real issues is one thing. Saying we have to support everything the numb nuts does is another.
OwO

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43129 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:28 PM »
I looked up the reason Kanye changed his name to Ye and it was some crazy black smart dumb shit. “Ye is the word most commonly used in the Bible.”

:dead
OwO

riotous

« Reply #43130 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:44 PM »
Kanye is just not a bright guy;  that was evident the first time I saw him interviewed on MTV like 15+ years ago.  He was and is a babling moron;  it's been utterly frustrating all these years having that opinion in the fact of all of the "genius" crap, and no it doesn't feel good to be redeamed.. just fuck off Kanye.

Spieler1

« Reply #43131 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »

EightBitNate

• pan-demisexual polyam nonbinary trans cat boy
« Reply #43132 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
I looked up the reason Kanye changed his name to Ye and it was some crazy black smart dumb shit. “Ye is the word most commonly used in the Bible.”

:dead

Changed his name to Ye just because he Kan.

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43133 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:51 PM »
Kanye is a production genius though and is one of the most influential hip hop producers of all time. Whatever you think of him cannot erase that achievement.
OwO

Cravy

« Reply #43134 on: October 11, 2018, 03:14:59 PM »
Goddamn Trump is happier than a pig in shit during Kanye's rant.

riotous

« Reply #43135 on: October 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM »
Kanye is a production genius though and is one of the most influential hip hop producers of all time. Whatever you think of him cannot erase that achievement.

I have no problem with using the term "genius" in quotes to describe his production;  the problem is idiots can't seem to understand that doesn't make him actually intelligent.   A complete and utter moron can produce good music;  it's hard for some of his fans to reconicle that.  Instead they fawned over him in every interview where he was babling nonsense right up until the MAGA shit;  now all of a sudden he's "lost it".. he's been that dumb the entire time.

"Kanye is a genius" is just wrong basically; but that's been the go-to for his fans for a decade now.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43136 on: October 11, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »

They could just argue that they'd like a t-rated Tomb Raider, like Lost Legacy, but no, they have to make some contrived point about sexism

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #43137 on: October 11, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »
Why are you conflating artistic intelligence with academic intelligence? Any dumb ass can make good music? Haha ok. Kanye is musically intelligent. We’ll leave it at that.
OwO

Mr Gilhaney

« Reply #43138 on: October 11, 2018, 03:21:46 PM »
5 out of the last 10 threads in off topic were about Trump, Kanye or both when I checked last. #obsessed
👨cum

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #43139 on: October 11, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
Kamp
Trumpye
©@©™