Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5878936 times)

counterhit

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #46800 on: December 06, 2018, 03:21:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-pewdiepie-is-youtube%E2%80%99s-most-subscribed-channel-he%E2%80%99s-about-to-be-dethroned.77246/page-4#post-15672172
Ah fuck it I'm preparing myself for PewDiePie, JonTron, and Keemstar plus a special thanks to David Jaffe.

Jaffe's finished. He managed to get on the mount rushmore of n-word sayers overnight.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46801 on: December 06, 2018, 03:28:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boogie2988-invited-to-the-game-awards-famous-champion-of-both-sides-in-regards-to-white-supremacy.85492/post-15711038

He threatened to kill himself if we didn't starting being less critical of gamergate

Oh fuck right off excelsiorlef, the bullying you're doing RIGHT NOW is what drove him to be suicidal, not GG. You are literally gaslighting him.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46802 on: December 06, 2018, 03:29:29 PM »
Marrec only got banned because he thinks doctors don't have better medical opinions than trans people.

To them marrec is like a gray Jedi. He's still an ally, but they don't like him, and the second he says something the mods consider even one toe out of line, they'll slice him in half and say he must have been evil all along.

« Reply #46803 on: December 06, 2018, 03:33:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate.85429/post-15703515

Someone on Reddit found some more receipts, looks like Halliday went as far as maintaining and writing for a GG-aligned website called Pixel Gate back during GG's heyday.

Resetera going on their 27th level of dox of a guy who made a tweet they didnt like, finds the damning evidence that he create a site in 2013 that had gate in it, and as we all know gamegate invented the -gate suffix

Bananas

« Reply #46804 on: December 06, 2018, 03:34:09 PM »
Was Marrec the my wife's son dude? Or am I thinking of Dennis?

The one your friends at voat used to torment.

Bananas

« Reply #46805 on: December 06, 2018, 03:37:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boogie2988-invited-to-the-game-awards-famous-champion-of-both-sides-in-regards-to-white-supremacy.85492/post-15711038

He threatened to kill himself if we didn't starting being less critical of gamergate

Oh fuck right off excelsiorlef, the bullying you're doing RIGHT NOW is what drove him to be suicidal, not GG. You are literally gaslighting him.
Lmao fuck off Boogie "Good things came out if the holocaust" 1488, you literally use I'M DEPRESSED every time someone criticizes something about you.  :lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46806 on: December 06, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »
Luckily that's Marrec, because Dennis is a pedophile.
每天生气

Bananas

« Reply #46807 on: December 06, 2018, 03:39:19 PM »
Nice.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46808 on: December 06, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »

Lmao fuck off Boogie "Good things came out if the holocaust" 1488, you literally use I'M DEPRESSED every time someone criticizes something about you.  :lol

Found Excelsheet.

Also his point, while stupid, isn't wrong. Medical knowledge increased because of it. Our space program is also a success because of Nazi scientists.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2004/oct/14/thisweekssciencequestions.cancer
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:45:15 PM by stufte »

marrec

« Reply #46809 on: December 06, 2018, 03:40:55 PM »
Marrec only got banned because he thinks doctors don't have better medical opinions than trans people.

To them marrec is like a gray Jedi. He's still an ally, but they don't like him, and the second he says something the mods consider even one toe out of line, they'll slice him in half and say he must have been evil all along.

All I got out of this was that I'm a jedi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46810 on: December 06, 2018, 03:41:22 PM »

:woody
Uncle

counterhit

« Reply #46811 on: December 06, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »

All I got out of this was that I'm a jedi

Once again, caught being dismissive of Trans voices.

Bananas

« Reply #46812 on: December 06, 2018, 03:43:20 PM »

Found Excelsheet.
I heard your patreon isn't doing too hot anymore, ready for more I'M DEPRESSED videos? Who are you going to blame this time?

Drainage

« Reply #46813 on: December 06, 2018, 03:44:03 PM »
how many posts do i need to not be a junior anymore guys

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46814 on: December 06, 2018, 03:44:48 PM »

They said some shit about me once or twice too, probably because they thought I was too Liberal. Maybe you should post there instead? You'd have a lot in common with those voat guys since you're all cyberbullies. Plus i'm kinda getting an incel vibe from you if i'm honest.

ashep

« Reply #46815 on: December 06, 2018, 03:47:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-why-this-republican-converted-his-city-to-100-renewable-energy.85450/

LMFAO @ the views:replies ratio on this baby.

"Oooh, a Republican pretending to do something. Can't wait to see what the catch is and shit all over this giant nazi piece of shit!"

"Oh. I got nothing to say"

counterhit

« Reply #46816 on: December 06, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »
bananas is trying to throw us off by acting like voat idiot all of the sudden, but he gave away the game by flooding this page with his posts. my friends, bananas is Cauliflower.

Bananas

« Reply #46817 on: December 06, 2018, 03:48:19 PM »

They said some shit about me once or twice too, probably because they thought I was too Liberal. Maybe you should post there instead? You'd have a lot in common with those voat guys since you're all cyberbullies. Plus i'm kinda getting an incel vibe from you if i'm honest.
Come that's low, I was literally calling Voat bullshit when half of you guys was still sucking the doxxer's from the banbot dick.

Plus you don't you get to feel morally superior to anyone when you can't even confront resetera users outside of your safe space.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #46818 on: December 06, 2018, 03:49:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate.85429/post-15703515

Someone on Reddit found some more receipts, looks like Halliday went as far as maintaining and writing for a GG-aligned website called Pixel Gate back during GG's heyday.

Resetera going on their 27th level of dox of a guy who made a tweet they didnt like, finds the damning evidence that he create a site in 2013 that had gate in it, and as we all know gamegate invented the -gate suffix

Wait until they hear about the classic 90s computer game Baldur's Gate...
^_^

Propagandhim

« Reply #46819 on: December 06, 2018, 03:49:35 PM »

Why be like this, though?  I sincerely don't understand why you people do this.  You're purposely misinterpreting "There is a silver lining to everything" kind of reasoning to what he's saying.  He didn't mean that killing Jews and Slavs itself had some redeemable aspect to it and you know this.  There's no way you really believe he's a nazi-sympathizer.   He meant that there is more than what we see as surface-level consequential reality to even the worst tragedies.  It's just a basic, superficial insight that any rando would have.  He's not the SS for fuck's sake. 

Bananas

« Reply #46820 on: December 06, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »
It's cute that you think I only post on Era  :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #46821 on: December 06, 2018, 03:52:50 PM »
:stop

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46822 on: December 06, 2018, 03:53:49 PM »
He/she says while posting on here.

Bananas

« Reply #46823 on: December 06, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »

Why be like this, though?  I sincerely don't understand why you people do this.  You're purposely misinterpreting "There is a silver lining to everything" kind of reasoning to what he's saying.  He didn't mean that killing Jews and Slavs itself had some redeemable aspect to it and you know this.  There's no way you really believe he's a nazi-sympathizer.   He meant that there is more than what we see as surface-level consequential reality to even the worst tragedies.  It's just a basic, superficial insight that any rando would have.  He's not the SS for fuck's sake.
Lol of course he isn't a nazi sympathizer, dude is a liberal. He's also a massive tool thar cries IM DEPRESSED every time someone confronts him.

Also since you love reddit so much, there are like 3 sites there doing what you guys and cow do to era members to him. Funny eh,?  :doge

counterhit

« Reply #46824 on: December 06, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boogie2988-invited-to-the-game-awards-famous-champion-of-both-sides-in-regards-to-white-supremacy.85492/page-15#post-15712051
Khanimus you should probably threadmark these for people jumping in going "ooh, but what did he do?"

I mean it won't stop anyone, since most people jumping in to do that are doing disingenuously but still.

Fair call. On it.

What?

I've noticed Khanimus seems to be among the most volatile when it comes freaking out over someone being a friend of a friend of a friend of a "nazi".

Bananas

« Reply #46825 on: December 06, 2018, 03:56:24 PM »
What if I told you I post on 4chan? Would your NARRATIVE explode?

Propagandhim

« Reply #46826 on: December 06, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

Lol of course he isn't a nazi sympathizer, dude is a liberal. He's also a massive tool thar cries IM DEPRESSED every time someone confronts him.

Also since you love reddit so much, there are like 3 sites there doing what you guys and cow do to era members to him. Funny eh,?  :doge

What I do to Era members?  What do I do to Era members?  I just come here to laugh at publicly posted shit.   You think anyone here goes out of their way to fuck with someone's real life? 

stufte

« Reply #46828 on: December 06, 2018, 03:57:39 PM »

:no1curr

Bananas

« Reply #46829 on: December 06, 2018, 03:58:00 PM »

What I do to Era members?  What do I do to Era members?  I just come here to laugh at publicly posted shit.   You think anyone here goes out of their way to fuck with someone's real life?
So why can't people laugh at Boogie stupid shit?

counterhit

« Reply #46830 on: December 06, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »

No, because everyone thinks you are an idiot. In a way you are an even dumber version of what Resetera has to offer. The fact you go around picking hopeless fights with 4chan's right-wing shitposters is pretty much the least surprising bit of information you could offer up.

ashep

« Reply #46831 on: December 06, 2018, 03:58:32 PM »

He also defended a professional NFL player who attacked* a woman after unsuccessfully trying to force her to fuck his buddies.

*Sorry, in marrec speak he merely shoved her into a wall, threw her to the ground, then pushed her with the sole of his foot.

Propagandhim

« Reply #46832 on: December 06, 2018, 04:00:51 PM »

Who said they can't laugh at Boogie?  I do it all the time - he's a huge, fat, manchild dork.  I'm asking you why you're purposely misinterpreting him to the extent that you all galvanize as a group to tag him as a nazi and try to get him "deplatformed."  Geoofff! Look into this!  Like I give a shit if he's deplatformd or not, but I'm asking you --"Why?"  What is going on in your head? 

BisMarckie

« Reply #46833 on: December 06, 2018, 04:01:16 PM »
Burn this thread down and salt the earth.

Bananas

« Reply #46834 on: December 06, 2018, 04:03:31 PM »

I'm asking you why you're purposely misinterpreting him to the extent that you all galvanize as a group to tag him as a nazi and try to get him "deplatformed."  G
I don't though. He gets triggered when people call him Boogie 1488. Also people don't misinterpret Boogie shit. He's just an idiot.

Imagine if someone on Era said something like this.  :lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46835 on: December 06, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
Eh... deal mit it.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46836 on: December 06, 2018, 04:03:51 PM »

Come that's low, I was literally calling Voat bullshit when half of you guys was still sucking the doxxer's from the banbot dick.

Plus you don't you get to feel morally superior to anyone when you can't even confront resetera users outside of your safe space.

Lol. I did repeatedly. That's why they banned me dummy.

Bananas

« Reply #46837 on: December 06, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »

The fact you go around picking hopeless fights with 4chan's right-wing shitposters is pretty much the least surprising bit of information you could offer up.

I agree. Who the fuck does that? Are you a moron? Do you understand how 4chan works? No, of course you don't. You probably think you register on 4chan or some shit.   :lol

PsychoBee

« Reply #46838 on: December 06, 2018, 04:06:31 PM »
boogie is a gift that keeps on giving

between the stupid shit he says and the overreaction era has to him  :delicious

also how do i make avatars work
dumb

PogiJones

« Reply #46839 on: December 06, 2018, 04:06:43 PM »
 :banplz

Bananas

« Reply #46840 on: December 06, 2018, 04:09:56 PM »
Wow man, you can do that, but that would be a violation of freedom of speech? Surely you don't want to be like era and create a safe space where only people agree with you. :doge

Averon

« Reply #46841 on: December 06, 2018, 04:12:09 PM »
Add Geoff to the growing pile of people ERA now consider a shitlord Nazi sympathizer. Who in the industry is left that ERA approves of? And how long will it take before they "step out of line" and is excommunicated from the church of ERA?

« Reply #46842 on: December 06, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
Wow man, you can do that, but that would be a violation of freedom of speech? Surely you don't want to be like era and create a safe space where only people agree with you. :doge
Deplatforming works.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46843 on: December 06, 2018, 04:14:24 PM »
What does the dog emoticon mean?

Propagandhim

« Reply #46844 on: December 06, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »

I'm asking you why you're purposely misinterpreting him to the extent that you all galvanize as a group to tag him as a nazi and try to get him "deplatformed."  G
I don't though. He gets triggered when people call him Boogie 1488. Also people don't misinterpret Boogie shit. He's just an idiot.

(Image removed from quote.)

Imagine if someone on Era said something like this.  :lol

I don't want to sit here and talk about Boogie, but again, I really don't understand.  He's making some simple, if not obvious point about how even good things come from the worst tragedies.  That life is complicated.   He even says it wasn't worth it -- I mean, of course it wasn't.  You know it's just a clumsy attempt at silver-lining reasoning that any innocent person could make.   I refuse to believe you truly think he's actually downplaying the tragedy of the Holocaust.  There's something about this guy that you want him to be impugned for - like just because he's a wishy-washy, aloof, centrist with a large audience, you have to overreact in order for him to pay for some benign thing he said on some stream.   It's fucking weird, man. 

Jansen

« Reply #46845 on: December 06, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »

Means ur ready to suck great rumblers dick

counterhit

« Reply #46846 on: December 06, 2018, 04:16:14 PM »

It means they are too lazy to hit "more" to find a better emoticon.  :donot

PogiJones

« Reply #46847 on: December 06, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
I love arguing. I love engaging with people who disagree with me. I don't like arguing with someone that can't even follow basic strains of logic and has worse reading comprehension than my 6-year-old.

That's why Cauliflower is so hit-or-miss.

Jansen

« Reply #46848 on: December 06, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »
Ban everyone engaging with bananananas cuz ur fuckin morons

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46849 on: December 06, 2018, 04:18:36 PM »

You've said this a few times as if it matters

Like it's somehow different from when members of reset cry I IDENTIFY AS ____ every time someone confronts them
Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #46850 on: December 06, 2018, 04:18:45 PM »
I love arguing. I love engaging with people who disagree with me. I don't like arguing with someone that can't even follow basic strains of logic and has worse reading comprehension than my 6-year-old.

Instead of arguing could u kill urself

Jansen

« Reply #46851 on: December 06, 2018, 04:19:50 PM »
It's sad seeing y'all get trolled so easily

Breaks muh heart

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46852 on: December 06, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »
I don't get why banana is so  :trigger about us laughing at recessera today, other than the truths are hitting harder home than usual, or is trying to say noted hate site the bire is the same thing as kiwifarms or voat.

to my mind the bore is

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #46853 on: December 06, 2018, 04:20:56 PM »

You don't know?  :doge

Propagandhim

« Reply #46854 on: December 06, 2018, 04:21:03 PM »
It's sad seeing y'all get trolled so easily

Breaks muh heart

It's either this or going back to jelqing. 

Bananas

« Reply #46855 on: December 06, 2018, 04:21:25 PM »

Wow weird, I have the same opinion as you!

You've said this a few times as if it matters

Like it's somehow different from when members of reset cry I IDENTIFY AS ____ every time someone confronts them
Said what? Not my fault you don't know boogie get triggered when people cal him boogie 1488. You are so good at stalking era users, take a trip to boogie subreddits and educate yourself I guess?

marrec

« Reply #46856 on: December 06, 2018, 04:21:28 PM »
Ban everyone engaging with bananananas cuz ur fuckin morons

It's like grabbing an electric fence, you know what's going to happen but it's kinda thrilling and perverse so you do it anyway.

They remind me of me ineffectively trolling 13 year ago on Gaia, why is it so effective in 2018?

PogiJones

« Reply #46857 on: December 06, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
Instead of arguing could u kill urself

TBF, it's obvious he's a troll, so out of the last 5 pages or so of his nonsense, I've only replied to him once. And it was mostly to throw Cauliflower in at the end there.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46858 on: December 06, 2018, 04:25:47 PM »
Bananas, will you marry me?

Do it, you'll get 3 figures in the divorce.

Propagandhim

« Reply #46859 on: December 06, 2018, 04:26:04 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
:nsfw :doge