Author Topic: Marine Todd  (Read 1974 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Marine Todd
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:04:08 AM »
welcome to thebore.come!

glad to have you abored  8)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Marine Todd
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:35 AM »
God isnt real.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:23:09 AM »
每天生气

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:01:37 AM »
And that man's name?

Albert Einstein.
dog

Marine Todd

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »
thanks bro

kingv

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 01:08:21 PM »
Who is Marine Todd?
I clicked into this thinking it was going to be some Kiwidarms’esque descent into the darkest regions of the inter web.

It’s not too late!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 01:12:37 PM »
Who is Marine Todd?
I clicked into this thinking it was going to be some Kiwidarms’esque descent into the darkest regions of the inter web.

It’s not too late!

Who is MARINE TODD? Well, why don't you just sit down here and I'll tell you a little story:

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi

:salute
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 01:35:58 PM »
The professor was visibly shaken

Makes me laugh every time.
©ZH

nudemacusers

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 01:41:49 PM »
Surprised a marine could figure out the login process for this forum tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 01:46:12 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 01:54:50 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 03:02:09 PM »
I've already backtraced nudemacuser and reported him to the Internet Police.
©@©™

kingv

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

kingv

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 05:17:10 PM »
"I will shit fury all over you" :lol :lol :lol :lol

Should have misspelled as furries.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 03:19:50 AM »
Say what you will about the jarheads, at least they haven't whined their way into becoming a separate service like the Army Chair Force did.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
for some reason inter-branch humor really amuses me, i'd watch a sitcom based around it probably...you could do like The Office with some characters taking it seriously and being petty about it and an overarching joke being how they're all paper pushers stationed somewhere unimportant with no chance of danger

UNTIL YOU KILL ONE OF THEM IN A SEASON FINALE YOU WON'T BELIEVE
[close]
[close]

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 06:23:29 AM »
I worked in a place that had a couple army dudes and an air force guy on staff at the same time at one point. They would snark at each other all day, it was a pretty amusing form of 'bonding' I guess. Of course I never said shit to any of them, that ain't for civvies to do. :-[
Hi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 06:27:43 AM »
Say what you will about the jarheads, at least they haven't whined their way into becoming a separate service like the Army Chair Force did.

for some reason inter-branch humor really amuses me, i'd watch a sitcom based around it probably...you could do like The Office with some characters taking it seriously and being petty about it and an overarching joke being how they're all paper pushers stationed somewhere unimportant with no chance of danger

[close]
[close]

Just wait until Disney buys out Readers Digest and makes Humor in Uniform part of the MCU.
©@©™

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 08:15:25 AM »
I've already backtraced nudemacuser and reported him to the Internet Police.

Consequences will never be the same!
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 12:21:49 AM »
thanks bro
You're welcome, breh! You are actually the first new poster to reply to one of my welcome threads  ;)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 10:19:04 AM »
Marry Marine Todd.
Fuck benjipwns.
Kill seagrams hotsauce.
Why would you marry a Marine, unless you had a fetish for committing adultery?
que

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 04:51:59 PM »

I have to apologize for posting this. Cultural appropriation of marines is not a laughing matter.

https://www.facebook.com/MrGeneralvang/videos/376847092802237/

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 05:03:36 PM »
Would you scream "Allah Ackbar" as you cum in the marine?
I want to know for a friend.
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 06:21:57 PM »
Thank u for ur service

:9

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 02:45:40 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 02:51:32 AM »

[close]
[close]
Fight smarter, not harder  :rollsafe
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽