Author Topic: Whats the endlosung for mexicans in the us?  (Read 10631 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Whats the endlosung for mexicans in the us?
« on: June 18, 2018, 12:22:13 AM »
You already keep kids in cages at the border, whats next?

Even the russians and chinese dont do shit like this.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Re: Whats the endlosung for mexicans in the us?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 12:27:59 AM »
australia is even worse. the Nauru and Manus island detention centres are a fucking disgrace.
◕‿◕

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 12:38:49 AM »
You know its bad when the best thing to say is "Look there its even worse"

Australia is a shithole with penal colony DNA, America is supposed to be the leader of the free world and the land of the free and the home of the brave.

naff

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 12:41:09 AM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/975418/spain-news-aquarius-migrants-Italy-news-immigration-Spain-european-union-salvini

Implying there aren't any immigration issues like this is Europe  :bolo

Russia and China aren't a target for refugees - geographic isolation and they likely know they'd be fucked, because everyone knows how fucked their human rights track record is.

https://blogs.helsinki.fi/chinastudies/2017/11/28/chinese-immigration-to-siberia-a-source-of-tensions-between-moscow-and-beijing/
◕‿◕

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 12:50:27 AM »
Uuurop is not a country, so dunno what u expect from greasers.

:morans

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 01:07:42 AM »
Roughly half the country are monstrous fucking shitheels, among their number are several posters on this forum (filler, assimilate, etc)

Human beings in general are at best selfish, brutish creatures, at worst monsters. This is the time of monsters.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 01:13:38 AM »
Im missing how anywhere here in europe were seperating 5 year olds from their parents and keep them in cages

No wonder brothers dont want to sing your anthem

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 01:18:10 AM »
Australia is a shithole with penal colony DNA, America is supposed to be the leader of the free world and the land of the free and the home of the brave.
I think you need to reevaluate what exactly constitutes the DNA of the United States before making this moral challenge.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 01:19:13 AM »
Roughly half the country are monstrous fucking shitheels, among their number are several posters on this forum (filler, assimilate, etc)
assimilate isn't an American anymore, he lives over in some shithole country in Latin America
:bolo
每天生气

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:17 AM »
assimilate isn't an American anymore, he lives over in some shithole country in Latin America
:bolo

He's still a festering boil on the ass of humanity, even by humanity's standards

:yeshrug
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 01:26:57 AM »
In 2016, 2.4 million non-EU immigrants entered the Union.

Also I think like 70% of those are muslims. In the US you dont even take muslims.

Europe is the new US.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 01:34:26 AM »
The important thing here is that some white people should get to feel a sense of moral superiority.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 01:35:15 AM »
In Europe mexicans are also white

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 01:35:28 AM »
:smug

naff

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 01:38:24 AM »
Im missing how anywhere here in europe were seperating 5 year olds from their parents and keep them in cages

I'm not a 'murican, and there's plenty of other horrible things happening in your civilised yurop. This policy ain't nice, but i'd say it's better than say the EU supporting the Libyan coastguard and by association advocating policies resulting in violence towards, and the death-of thousands of refugees every year.

It's not a contest, xenophobia specifically regarding migrants is causing (/part of) a pretty nasty political shift. This is the euro problem in a nutshell. Your back yard is relatively safe, so you waive away the issues your own country should be dealing with throwing racist epithets at your neighbours that are shouldering the brunt of the problem while they lose faith in the EU and it edges closer to it's inevitable failure.
◕‿◕

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:10 AM »
https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1008479899806523393

Breitbart etc. are acting very indignant that people are saying the children are being put in cages, and certain "objective" media outlets like the Washington Post fact-checker are playing along.

Meanwhile there's a bill in the Senate to stop family separation (I don't think it would affect the teens who cross the border alone, but I haven't read it). Every Democrat besides Manchin is co-sponsoring it, no Republicans yet.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:43 AM »

They're also white here for statistical purposes to hide how acute our white minority rule problem is.

Legitimate states doing legitimate state stuff.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 01:42:05 AM »

They're also white here for statistical purposes to hide how acute our white minority rule problem is.

Kara thankfully our fatherland is the whitest place in the EU and probably the world and is awaiting our return

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 01:47:25 AM »

Besides being relevant to this thread, also a good example of why the Democratic party shouldn't be too smugly optimistic about demographics.

Also maybe an argument for why even racist conservatives shouldn't be freaking out. If your grandfathers could accept the Italians and Slavs as white, you should be able to man up and let the Mexicans join.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:56:21 AM by Mandark »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 02:02:43 AM »

Kara thankfully our fatherland is the whitest place in the EU and probably the world and is awaiting our return

Time to play my Katyn martyr card. :larry

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 02:45:13 AM »

Human beings in general are at best selfish, brutish creatures, at worst monsters. This is the time of monsters.
:-\

warcock

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 07:05:02 AM »

I'm not a 'murican, and there's plenty of other horrible things happening in your civilised yurop. This policy ain't nice, but i'd say it's better than say the EU supporting the Libyan coastguard and by association advocating policies resulting in violence towards, and the death-of thousands of refugees every year.

It's not a contest, xenophobia specifically regarding migrants is causing (/part of) a pretty nasty political shift. This is the euro problem in a nutshell. Your back yard is relatively safe, so you waive away the issues your own country should be dealing with throwing racist epithets at your neighbours that are shouldering the brunt of the problem while they lose faith in the EU and it edges closer to it's inevitable failure.

yurope is way more civilized than the US tho, that's like a statistical fact. Also anecdotal in my case.(well canada, yurope litE).  I  fear what would happen in this crazy house if we had spanish or greek levels of youth unemployment.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:09:10 AM by warcock »

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2018, 08:20:15 AM »
Awful bigoted president continues to be awful bigoted president. America continues to look the other way.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

jorma

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2018, 10:01:05 AM »
Awful bigoted president continues to be awful bigoted president. America continues to look the other way.

Didn't i read somewhere that this is exactly how it looked during the Obama years as well?

Stoney Mason

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 10:07:23 AM »

Didn't i read somewhere that this is exactly how it looked during the Obama years as well?

No one is stopping you from posting such a link.

Such as me posting this link talking about how the current policy of separating children is different from past implementation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/16/us/politics/family-separation-trump.html

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »
Separating children from their parents is a new low.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:57 AM »
Methods against it aside, immigration is not a right. US might not get that mindset with all the jingoistic "melting pot" nonsense but remember that it took a genocide for it to happen and it's still not working after hundreds of years.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 10:10:14 AM »
There is no "methods aside". How you do something is just as important as what you are doing. You can't divorce the two.

As far as the rest I don't really know what you are talking about unless you get specific. Which groups are you referencing?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:15:15 AM by Stoney Mason »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 10:16:07 AM »
It' my way of saying that it's a shit country making shit out of reasonable foreign relations, like not letting people in without a process.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 10:17:48 AM »
Whats the big problem?

We've been shipping the children of our poor minorities overseas for decades ... to fight and die in meaningless wars.

This seems more humane in comparison.

:smug

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
Methods against it aside, immigration is not a right.
Illegal immigration =/= immigration

US might not get that mindset with all the jingoistic "melting pot" nonsense but remember that it took a genocide for it to happen and it's still not working after hundreds of years.
Jingoism refers to nationalistic foreign policy. I don't know what that has to do with "melting pot nonsense."

I also don't understand what you mean by "it's still not working" when the US is a functioning multi-ethnic/multi-cultural state. There's another to their north. Friction exists, as is to be expected. Where are you drawing the line to declare it a failure?

jorma

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 10:24:19 AM »

Such as me posting this link talking about how the current policy of separating children is different from past implementation.

i'm not that invested dude.
i just remember when this concentration camp thing blew up everyone was all "fuck trump" and then it turned out to be a report from the obama years or whatever.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 10:29:23 AM »

i'm not that invested dude.
i just remember when this concentration camp thing blew up everyone was all "fuck trump" and then it turned out to be a report from the obama years or whatever.

Detaining illegal immigrants is not new. Separating children from families to do so in the current implementation is new.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »
Illegal immigration =/= immigration

US might not get that mindset with all the jingoistic "melting pot" nonsense but remember that it took a genocide for it to happen and it's still not working after hundreds of years.
Jingoism refers to nationalistic foreign policy. I don't know what that has to do with "melting pot nonsense."

I also don't understand what you mean by "it's still not working" when the US is a functioning multi-ethnic/multi-cultural state. There's another to their north. Friction exists, as is to be expected. Where are you drawing the line to declare it a failure?

Neither are. US just seems to do it in a shitty manner. Not that it's exclusive to it but... It's US. Jingoism is used here as a more negative version of nationalism, just replace it with that if it's more fitting.

Conservatives try to push shitty solutions on immigration while a more general nationalistic(though mostly concerning other white ethnicities for conservative voters) belief in US is that it's a melting pot of sorts and that it works if you just let everyone in. The American dream, etc. Both are extreme nonsense.

You take up Canada as something that works and i agree. But it's not US, light-years ahead of it really with social programs that lessen the divide between low and high income earners and in theory should lessen problems between generational wealth and immigration etc. On the other hand it also has ridiculous strict immigration policies even compared to many European countries and despite all that it still does not ooze this "melting pot" rhetoric nearly as much as US... Probably cause they also have skeletons in their closet and just pr their country in a better way.

TLDR: US just can't do anything in a rational manner. It's not a exclusive problem to it but it is the self proclaimed emperor of cultural melting pots despite centuries of contrary evidence.

Kara

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 12:24:59 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Besides being relevant to this thread, also a good example of why the Democratic party shouldn't be too smugly optimistic about demographics.

Also maybe an argument for why even racist conservatives shouldn't be freaking out. If your grandfathers could accept the Italians and Slavs as white, you should be able to man up and let the Mexicans join.

Among adults who say they have Hispanic ancestors (a parent, grandparent, great grandparent or earlier ancestor) but do not self-identify as Hispanic, the vast majority – 81% – say they have never thought of themselves as Hispanic, according to a Pew Research Center survey of the group.

Don't know how statistically valid it is to clump all those groups together other than to tacitly concede white supremacism is a one-drop ideology in the U.S. Should you identify as Hispanic or Latino because of one great-great-grandparent? Race science, innit.

Tasty

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 12:26:33 PM »
*yells at US* "WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID??"

"Yeah it sucks. We're trying to keep the people enacting these policies from getting elected again-"

"WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE US A MONSTER??"

Like what is the point of this thread other than to gloat about how much superior your country is? You're not telling us anything we don't know and you're not feeling anything we don't already feel.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:32:27 PM by Tasty Meat »

agrajag

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 12:41:23 PM »

"Yeah it sucks. We're trying to keep the people enacting these policies from getting elected again-"

Like what is the point of this thread other than to gloat about how much superior your country is? You're not telling us anything we don't know and you're not feeling anything we don't already feel.

Agreed, pretty shit thread to be honest that serves no purpose other than to gloat how superior you are, or something? Everyone that posts here is aware that there are problems in this country.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 01:00:54 PM »
Migration is a key issue and the UN charters that we have are from a time when it was much harder to get around.
It wasn't possible to reach the US or Europe as easily as it is now.

Anyone with Google maps can plot a course to better living conditions and many have started to do so.
The first world thought that if they increased living standards in the third world, people won't move the first world.
But this is not the case. As soon as they save up a little, they move to Europe or elsewhere.

The optics here aren't good. But are these kids well fed, clothed and kept safe?
Compared to our living conditions this seems bad but how bad were the conditions in their own countries that made them move to the US in the first place?
Take a country like Venezuela or Mexico with the cartels.

It's a difficult situation. The countries that people flee from either have a horrible government or bad living conditions (and most of the time both).
I think it's unfair to just look at the country that these displaced people end up at and point the finger at them.
The governments that are apparently so shitty that these people start looking for the care and protection of Donald J. Trump voluntarily are not focused on enough.

Why do so many parents grab their kids and run over to the border, knowing all the risks (dehydration, gang violence, US border security) seems an important topic that no one likes to talk about.
What is the 'limit' that the countries that have their shit together (somewhat) should be asked to handle. It's simply unfeasible for the US (or EU) to take in all refugees/migrants from other parts of the world.

These Nazi comparisons and generalizations really get us nowhere.
🤴

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2018, 01:11:39 PM »

Top bantz

If u cant gloat when your friends are down then whats the point of the internet

spoiler (click to show/hide)
feel free to make threads about the catholiban in Poland
[close]

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2018, 01:13:12 PM »
*google's endlosung*

:kobeyuck
©ZH

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
Gz now u are flagged by the feds

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:32 PM »
The immigration issue is just a tactic by the right to point at a group of people and say they are the reason that trailer park USA is having such a hard time. It masks the real issues like stagnant wages, income inequality, and a tax system that favors the wealthy. The longer as the plebes stay distracted, the more wealth can flow up.  :doge
©ZH

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
The immigration issue is just a tactic by the right to point at a group of people and say they are the reason that trailer park USA is having such a hard time. It masks the real issues like stagnant wages, income inequality, and a tax system that favors the wealthy. The longer as the plebes stay distracted, the more wealth can flow up.  :doge

Pretty much what happened in the south against blacks in the past

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2018, 01:53:19 PM »
Wow, talk about a culture of sadism.
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »
what's even the point of even saying "it's the democrats' fault" when your base embraces the policy?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2018, 02:07:13 PM »
I don't think it'll last long with the public against it (even though according to some people this policy has existed long before Trump came into power (the league of evil just decided to act on it though)).
Trump's 'let's sit down and make a deal' doesn't really work when he's signing EO's left and right to get other shit he wants done. With that said, the US had torture prisons and CIA blacksites for years during the 'war of terror' craze
and there was really no rush to change anything despite public outcry.
🤴

shosta

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2018, 02:28:09 PM »
what's even the point of even saying "it's the democrats' fault" when your base embraces the policy?
because it's not a bad thing and even if it was, I didn't do it
每天生气

Kara

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2018, 03:13:39 PM »
These Nazi comparisons and generalizations really get us nowhere.

You routinely flatten distinctions between groups, up to and including soft Holocaust Denial. Funny how we need nuance now.

studyguy

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »
Legit worried cause I do have an uncle with a misdemeanor assault like 20 years back for fucking some dude up that punched my aunt.
That dude that got picked up by ICE 20 years after serving his misdemeanor charge was a permanent resident like my uncle so...
That was years back, dude's an old man running his agricultural logistics business now.

Shit's all kinds of fucked up tbh.
 :goty

Also the semantic arguments on concentration camp shit are cold comfort to anyone looking on, no one actually gives a fuck about the AKSHUALLY folks chiming in when you got pics of kids in literal cages dropping on people's heads.

Shit's embarrassing any way you cut it and only a bunch of dummies like this current admin could keep thinking this is a winning issue as public opinion sours harder by the day.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:21:15 PM by studyguy »
pause

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »

Nothing is.

But if we're going to pretend rights exist, throw immigration in there with the others. There are scarier things than other people's freedom of movement.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2018, 04:01:55 PM »

Nothing is.

But if we're going to pretend rights exist, throw immigration in there with the others. There are scarier things than other people's freedom of movement.

If you get paid welfare for doing nothing yet the economic model is still capitalism, then nope, there ain't all that many more scarier things than letting people come how they please. You can have either freedom of movement or welfare programs. It's already a fucking hassle to sort out the rising retirement age to pay for all the boomers due to the the economy not growing fast enough. The idea frequently used that fixing this through low skilled labor is some stupid shit since those jobs are redundant, hence why any rational immigration policy cherry picks most of it's immigrants for needed positions. Though im talking about my country here. Who knows, might work in US to get some more cattle for low wages to do some rich dudes bidding since the social safety nets are minimal.

studyguy

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/1008799826669178880

Literally just a policy that invites the kind of news stories that kick readers in the gut over and over again.
No story is gonna drop how detainee children were having a great time, it's all just a downhill ride to hell.
pause

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »
Oh we're referring to immigrants as "cattle." Cool. Nice. Great.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
Oh we're referring to immigrants as "cattle." Cool. Nice. Great.

It was sarcasm in how it looks like when looking at your comment in the context of US.  ::)

paprikastaude

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »

Welcome to nationalism? Might want to google Dolchstoßlegende next.  :doge

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2018, 04:23:18 PM »
So people can't immigrate because of welfare programs?

Mandark used the phrase "freedom of movement" which i assume is essentially to grant the right to immigrate freely. No, you can't do that, it would be a catastrophe. Screened immigration based on a person already having a job offer or some other generally favorable to the society quality(like the genius visa that US has for exceptional talents for example) is okay since it's on the grounds that the country is not losing on the deal. This is what essentially all first world countries do already, it's not some new novel concept.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2018, 04:31:36 PM »
The US separating kids from their parents, Australia locking up asylum seekers in detention centers, Europe voting for the far right and letting refugees drown by the hundreds in the Mediterranean. It's all symptoms of the same disease.

shosta

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »
stage iv cac-cer
每天生气