Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72466 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
so, how do we identify which of the other posters here are demons or their agents?

or whatever else you want to prepare us about, like the elite family structure

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
So demonic.
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
energy

benjipwns

so, demonic energy

hungrynoob

• boo
I will make my own thanks.

benjipwns

well i never

agrajag

benji is a demon

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I will make my own thanks.

Showing YOU who is in control. :bow2

Mandark

• Icon
There is only one conspiracy.

You are not prepared for what is about to come.

July will be the month the world learns the truth.

Why did Teresa May say the UK is heading towards a "gold standard" in her chequers speech?

The whole system is about the ripped to shreds, worldwide.

Popcorn at the ready?

Is this just hungry's interpretation, or is this widely believed by Qberts?

hungrynoob

• boo
Q has specifically said it.

Mandark

• Icon
Well we've got two weeks left.

What happens when it's August and there haven't been any massive public revelations?

hungrynoob

• boo
I will refrain from continuing anything Q and wait patiently for anything to be revealed going forward.

Mandark

• Icon
so no more r/greatawakening for you?

hungrynoob

• boo
so no more r/greatawakening for you?

I meant bothering you with it. I don't need q to see things aren't as they seem right now anymore. But most importantly, what if I'm right, what will you do?

Mandark

• Icon
I'll paypal you a dollar.

agrajag

what preparations have you mande, hungryboob?

hungrynoob

• boo
Learning.

Why does the Latin word liber mean free and book?

Is there a cure for depression?

agrajag

Suicide.

What do you think is coming as a result of the globalists being annihilated and how has your learning prepared you for it?

hungrynoob

• boo
I would consider wisely if suicide is the only option for curing depression. What people understand depression to be and what is is isnt the same thing.

Freedom. My learning has allowed me to see what freedom really means.

agrajag

lol

Tasty

so, how do we identify which of the other posters here are demons or their agents?

It is inevitable, Mr. Pwns.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Can I still sign up for the ARG?
每天生气

benjipwns

Do you mean currently or potentially?

This is my understanding of the difficulty. Our understanding of the human brain has increased massively in recent years, especially thanks to the expanding brain meme science, but we're still relatively dumb regarding it. We know a lot about things we can trace to physical manifestations, like when you raise your arm or whatever, but to understand the complexities of what drives human emotion and sense of being we're chasing symptoms, and hoping that we can identify individual causes or at least enough of ones that we can manage the problem on a case-by-case basis that's not inherently repeatable.

Our paradigms that examine mental illness still approach it from the disease or disorder view in which like the rest of our medical science we can then find and test solutions for. But we don't actually understand the mind part of the brain, let alone the self part of the mind, we have many theories and many of them can help, but it's not something can visualize and examine under a microscope.

Heart attacks were once far more fatal than they are today, while lots of technology has improved that situation, one hurdle was a fundamental misunderstanding of the heart. Even when many of the necessary surgical abilities were already available. Except it was thought that after such a potentially fatal event you needed perhaps a month or two of bed rest, and a slow soft recovery. Now it's seen more as a literal "attack" and once you're past that, and any necessary surgery recovery, you should return to normal behavior as easily as possible. They've been finding similar things with certain cancers. Bed rest is often a good thing, especially in the immediate aftermath, but too prolonged of it stresses your system worse and hinders recovery. Which often lead to people in the olden times having almost immediate events again, and the theory being that they exerted themselves too quickly, not that they had atrophied themselves for too long.

Even with the means it took us a while to learn these from improved abilities to study the systems. And the brain is, for our current perspectives, infinitely more complex than most of our internal systems.

Curing "depression" is like curing "cancer" in that it treats all forms equally, when they aren't. And we have the benefit of knowing the essential cause of all cancers. Mental health issues are often guesses based on seemingly sound theories but ones we can't exactly "look at" like we can most everything else.

Unless you're Phineas Gage or something.

Mandark

• Icon
forgot to log into your nola alt

agrajag

Holy shit

hungrynoob

• boo
Do you mean currently or potentially?

This is my understanding of the difficulty. Our understanding of the human brain has increased massively in recent years, especially thanks to the expanding brain meme science, but we're still relatively dumb regarding it. We know a lot about things we can trace to physical manifestations, like when you raise your arm or whatever, but to understand the complexities of what drives human emotion and sense of being we're chasing symptoms, and hoping that we can identify individual causes or at least enough of ones that we can manage the problem on a case-by-case basis that's not inherently repeatable.

Our paradigms that examine mental illness still approach it from the disease or disorder view in which like the rest of our medical science we can then find and test solutions for. But we don't actually understand the mind part of the brain, let alone the self part of the mind, we have many theories and many of them can help, but it's not something can visualize and examine under a microscope.

Heart attacks were once far more fatal than they are today, while lots of technology has improved that situation, one hurdle was a fundamental misunderstanding of the heart. Even when many of the necessary surgical abilities were already available. Except it was thought that after such a potentially fatal event you needed perhaps a month or two of bed rest, and a slow soft recovery. Now it's seen more as a literal "attack" and once you're past that, and any necessary surgery recovery, you should return to normal behavior as easily as possible. They've been finding similar things with certain cancers. Bed rest is often a good thing, especially in the immediate aftermath, but too prolonged of it stresses your system worse and hinders recovery. Which often lead to people in the olden times having almost immediate events again, and the theory being that they exerted themselves too quickly, not that they had atrophied themselves for too long.

Even with the means it took us a while to learn these from improved abilities to study the systems. And the brain is, for our current perspectives, infinitely more complex than most of our internal systems.

Curing "depression" is like curing "cancer" in that it treats all forms equally, when they aren't. And we have the benefit of knowing the essential cause of all cancers. Mental health issues are often guesses based on seemingly sound theories but ones we can't exactly "look at" like we can most everything else.

Unless you're Phineas Gage or something.

Seriously over complicating things. Which is part of the problem, let's start off with something a bit more digestible. What's the difference of an MRI scan of a depressed and non-depressed brain?

benjipwns

Seriously over complicating things. Which is part of the problem, let's start off with something a bit more digestible. What's the difference of an MRI scan of a depressed and non-depressed brain?
Entirely irrelevant if MRI's do not pick up the physical signals of depression in the brain. Is that more digestible for you?

Not surprised you'd be afraid of uncovering the universal truths and becoming prepared for what's coming.

hungrynoob

• boo
Entirely irrelevant if MRI's do not pick up the physical signals of depression in the brain. Is that more digestible for you?
It's not irrelevant. youre looking for causes rather than the effects, let's try not conflate the two, I'm only asking about the effects here.

benjipwns

You're mistaken.

hungrynoob

• boo
You're mistaken.

About what? Being irrelevant or  the intention of your post?

agrajag

Focusing on symptoms instead of causes, the true sign of wisdom

Mandark

• Icon
Depressed people have bigger dicks, which is why mine is so large

hungry has conquered his depression but his penis is vanishing so this checks out.

hungrynoob

• boo
Focusing on symptoms instead of causes, the true sign of wisdom
Who said I was stopping there? I'm asking to answers to specific questions so I can build on it.

shosta

每天生气

benjipwns

i think we shouldn't ignore how stupid the first tweet is

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

i just subscribe to this channel for regular updates: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUdcNsd9SPJ9ref3KqMSRSA/videos

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
This would be a great thread for a fart video, but ya know...
serge

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
I’m too drunk for this
dur

curly

• cultural maoist
hungrynoob there's a 99.99% chance you're not going to listen but you're mirroring the symptoms of a friend of mine who is a diagnosed schizophrenic almost perfectly and should seek psychiatric care

shosta

Please get help.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
hungrynoob there's a 99.99% chance you're not going to listen but you're mirroring the symptoms of a friend of mine who is a diagnosed schizophrenic almost perfectly and should seek psychiatric care
:lol

Tasty

For the record Bore-con is still happening, apocalypse or no.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
::)

benjipwns

i think you got through to him curly, you're the hero we've been holding out for, our streetwise hercules to fight the rising odds

Mandark

• Icon
I’m too drunk for this

maybe not drunk enough

shosta

wait, should I get EVO tickets now?
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
yes curly, such a hero.

Mandark

• Icon
yes curly, such a hero.

how are you going to interpret the secret patterns of existence when you can't even recognize a joke?

Tasty

wait, should I get EVO tickets now?

Yes, duh.

Though Kara and I only have Sunday GA tix.

hungrynoob

• boo
yes curly, such a hero.

how are you going to interpret the secret patterns of existence when you can't even recognize a joke?
Who said I didn't recognise it?

Mandark

• Icon
you obviously didn't but it's okay

so what happens when the big q reveal doesn't happen, not just this month but this year? or next year? the year after that?

benjipwns

so what happens when the big q reveal doesn't happen, not just this month but this year? or next year? the year after that?
no less relevant

hungrynoob

• boo
Obviously.

Are you a parrot?

seagrams hotsauce

yes curly, such a hero.

(Image removed from quote.)

shouldn't it be light to dark to light since the light went off and then back on? they didn't sit in a dark room for like til someone flicked on a lightswitch

also q is a grifter and you're getting taken for a ride. out of curiousity, by what date do you expect any of this to happen? you keep asking 'what will you do if i'm eventually right' but when is eventually? i have a feeling you wont actually commit to a specific date since you don't actually know when it's supposed to go down (because there is no date, because this is nonsense) but i wanna ask anyway

Tasty

Tasty

yes curly, such a hero.

(Image removed from quote.)

shouldn't it be light to dark to light since the light went off and then back on? they didn't sit in a dark room for like til someone flicked on a lightswitch

also q is a grifter and you're getting taken for a ride. out of curiousity, by what date do you expect any of this to happen? you keep asking 'what will you do if i'm eventually right' but when is eventually? i have a feeling you wont actually commit to a specific date since you don't actually know when it's supposed to go down (because there is no date, because this is nonsense) but i wanna ask anyway

He already said end of July, so we got less than two weeks to ride this out.

Mandark

• Icon

This month, he says.

Last time he said "wait till tomorrow" then nothing happened the next day and he ghosted.

It's just going to be a series of missed deadlines and excuses from here to the rest of time. It'll be interesting to see how popular the Q thing stays after Trump leaves office.

agrajag