Author Topic: 213372bu For You:Change the Current Perception That TheBore Mods Deny Holodomor  (Read 1218 times)

213372bu

The Plan: Unban etoilet and reinstate him as an Icon, complete with a new name change

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
No mupepe option?

Nabbis

• oops
Guild Wars 2 sucks.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Or the mods could Do the Right Thing and ban Assimilate. But they’d rather crack the whip on little ol’ me.
serge

Tasty

Now that Thread Hider and Super Ignore are a thing, I don't give a shit. 8)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Instead let's create a new class of user, let's call them super icons, with a deeper shade of purple and let there only be 5 at one time with a thrice yearly public vote so they have to campaign and we can extort them to do ridiculous things to get votes
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 01:17:19 PM by Momo »

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Or the mods could Do the Right Thing and ban Assimilate. But they’d rather crack the whip on little ol’ me.

u wish
◕‿◕

agrajag

A just punishment for Assimilate would be for Tasty to create a Chrome extension that made Assy only see Etiolate posts and nothing else when he visits The Bore.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
A just punishment for Assimilate would be for Tasty to create a Chrome extension that made Assy only see Etiolate posts and nothing else when he visits The Bore.

Or make the maps of meaning audiobook play while he visits. If it puts him to sleep he can't post.

Rahxephon91

I get the Nathan For You Reference.

Love that show.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
I get the Nathan For You Reference.

Love that show.
Again.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Again.
[close]