Author Topic: Grimes trashes fake news; supports alt-right beau’s nazi donations  (Read 6577 times)

nudemacusers

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/07/grimes-again-defends-boyfriend-elon-musk-over-business-practices-gop-donations/

every aerospace company has to donate to republicans in order to function. in fact most major companies across the board do, in some capacity. it’s the price of doing business in america. e donates way more money, like absurdly more, to environmental causes”

More troubling info at link  :o

Sorry marrec she’s not the lady you fell in love with  :'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Hopefully Elon has some opinions on pop music he will grace us with.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
pretty weird seeing elon as us media public enemy nr 1 tbh

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
pretty weird seeing elon as us media public enemy nr 1 tbh

Pretty weird seeing Grimes being treated like a living animal of worth tbh.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I didnt know what a Grimes was until like a month ago and I had a similar reaction when first presented by her 'music'.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
I thought grimes was that purple thing on Sesame Street
dur

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
My buddy was like 'Grimes the musician' and I was like 'Wait Elon Musk is dating this guy? https://soundcloud.com/rlgrime'

kingv

I could see it. He looks like a bottom.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
She always sort of reminded me of a female rickety cricket
:9

Dennis

Is this your queen?!

TVC15

https://jezebel.com/grimes-calls-boyfriend-elon-musks-gop-donations-the-pri-1827878849

Look at these tweets (maybe both of them are in the OP, I didn’t read it). You can’t convince me that Elon isn’t dictating these tweets to Grimes. Especially that union one. She’s such a fucking vile tool. Not a thought of her own in her untalented, empty noggin.
serge

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
seems like my irrational hatred for her the last few years is actually rational
püp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Listen to women.
©@©™

TVC15

She’s a rich girl with a backstory about as credible as Lana del Rey. Even with her cash, she slummed it in the indie world (unlike say, Taylor, who also only made it far because of money) because standards are so much lower for success. Without any actual talent, there’s not much to like. Your hatred’s always been justified.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Imagine Musks warm musty breath condensing on the side of your neck as he peers down into your phone, dictating every word that will appear on Twitter. He's the answer to the question of what happens when a bitter thin skinned nerd gets mutliple magnitudes of fuck you money.

TVC15

I’d honestly respect Musk more if he were dating Roseanne. Let this thing die of heat stroke giving handjobs for lines behind the porta potties on day 3 of Bonnaroo.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

seagrams hotsauce

She’s a rich girl with a backstory about as credible as Lana del Rey. Even with her cash, she slummed it in the indie world (unlike say, Taylor, who also only made it far because of money) because standards are so much lower for success. Without any actual talent, there’s not much to like. Your hatred’s always been justified.

grimes will never come up with anything as good as "fucked my way to the top"

but also lol @ feigning concern about popstars authenticity. foh son

TVC15

grimes will never come up with anything as good as "fucked my way to the top"

but also lol @ feigning concern about popstars authenticity. foh son

She doesn’t have to come up with something to top it. She literally fucked her way to the top. She’s dating a billionaire. Lana wrote/“wrote” the song, but Grimes is the authentic one here.

I don’t really care about authenticity—I love one Lana album and a few Patrick Wolf albums (although I’ve kinda grown tired of him). I just find “branding” with fakeass backstories tacky.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
(Image removed from quote.)

:yuck
fuck is this? Is grime_dirt  1800 era roma?

Her and her ex built a house boat in Montreal like 10 years ago.

Didn't go so well if I recall correctly.

But she's always had a thing for men with ingenuity :teehee
I'm finding new levels to stupidity every day.

agrajag

what's the relevance of the photo of Musk with his kids?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
cursed image
©@©™

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

How is she a rich girl? honest question.

I met her once when she was Djing in Canada. Looked poor to me at that time but could have all been bullshit.

eleuin

• perennial loser
I like some of her music but I never got the infatuation with her as a person

She's like the definition of Musty Forest Fairy

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
I like some of her music but I never got the infatuation with her as a person

She's like the definition of Musty Forest Fairy
Visions was a good album, i can't lie about that. And the song REaliti is really good, i like that song a lot.

Her personality just came off as nerdy to me, nothing more. I didn't even know she became a pop sensation or how she became one really. It all kinda happened.

nachobro

• Live Más
no pedo no pedo...you're the pedo :maf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
That kid has seen some shit.

But Elon is living the dream  :shaqc
🤴

TVC15

I met her once when she was Djing in Canada. Looked poor to me at that time but could have all been bullshit.

You’re a shithead. I hope you eat a bag of sugar free gummy bears and die like elvis. Take your easily googleable questions and smear some peanut butter on your asshole for the stray neighborhood dogs. I strongly dislike you.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

You’re a shithead. I hope you eat a bag of sugar free gummy bears and die like elvis. Take your easily googleable questions and smear some peanut butter on your asshole for the stray neighborhood dogs. I strongly dislike you.

:girlaff

tvc is suicidal

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Google slumming ya fuckmook

G The Resurrected

Is this new wave poetry inspired by Grimes? We need to send this to her so she can make some music based off of this!

Grimes and Elon got me like: WHAT!

You get that happiness you two fine pieces of humankind

TVC15

Note that Assimilate showed up to defend the honor of one of the few alt-right pig women willing to publicly lick the toe jam from between her Nazi superman’s little shrimpies. She wouldn’t give you the time of day either, rosebud.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Lana wrote/“wrote” the song, but Grimes is the authentic one here.
wait, so then why is everyone giving her guff for tweeting what Elon wrote for her? ???

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Note that TVC is being a fucking drama queen like the rest of the trans and gay community normally is online.

No where did i defend her, i simply asked a question out of curiosity and i don't give a fuck who she fucks, or what she does in her private life. No one should care. Of course this isn't shocking though, once she got online and started this whole feminist queer shit she's been doing she gained a tumblr following and now they all feel betrayed she ended up with a rich alpha dork and not some gender neutral looking communist  :lol

TVC15

You’re mistaken. I’m no lgbt drama queen. I’m this forum’s Morton Downey Jr. I’m here to fight off the nazis and deviants like you. Now leave me alone. This Tales from the Crypt episode has some good tits in it. To think those tits are probably like 50+ and repulsive to even degenerates of your quality by now.
serge

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I don't have any intention of going back and listening to Grimes albums but Geidi Primes was a chill nerd concept thing, Visions had a solid "so dumb it's fun" music video, and Art Angels had a song about Michael Corleone traveling through space as a vampire who can change gender. The mythology around "REALiTi" was a solid con job too. #JeSuisAssimilate

seagrams hotsauce

surprise surprise, assy carries a torch for a girl because she was vaguely famous and talked to him once

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Del Rey dismissed feminism in June 2014, telling The Fader: "For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, God. I'm just not really that interested.
:thinking

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Del Rey dismissed feminism in June 2014, telling The Fader: "For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, God. I'm just not really that interested.
:thinking

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Marrec stay losing.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Lana is the real deal. And I feel I could make out with her given some slight aligning of stars

nudemacusers

She’s laughing because she’s terrified :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

You’re mistaken. I’m no lgbt drama queen. I’m this forum’s Morton Downey Jr. I’m here to fight off the nazis and deviants like you. Now leave me alone. This Tales from the Crypt episode has some good tits in it. To think those tits are probably like 50+ and repulsive to even degenerates of your quality by now.
50+tits are my Mecca :lawd
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Grimes' popularity rise came before this Elon thing. Her popularity stemmed from her Tumblr outreach and the love she got from the feminist and LGBTQ community which is now the same community ripping her apart of course.

:reeeee
But let's pretend it's because she "fucked her way to the top"

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Can't believe you guys are so closeminded that you're attacking her for her careful cultured public persona. Having a shtick is like 99% of a musician's job. Don't be angry at her, be angry at the fucking morons who idolize her because she's vegan or whatever

warcock

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
rosebud.

Damn, tvc coming with the Citizen Kane reference.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Can't believe you guys are so closeminded that you're attacking her for her careful cultured public persona. Having a shtick is like 99% of a musician's job. Don't be angry at her, be angry at the fucking morons who idolize her because she's vegan or whatever
Exactly.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

seagrams hotsauce

Grimes' popularity rise came before this Elon thing. Her popularity stemmed from her Tumblr outreach and the love she got from the feminist and LGBTQ community which is now the same community ripping her apart of course.

lmao you really can't fuckin read huh

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Of course not: A 40 page book is too hard for him.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

Coming from the guy that the only thing he took away from my post was "hahah this guy carrying the torch"

Yeah i can't read. The autistys in here that have close to zero reading comprehension and project on to every single sentence their suicidal insecurities...mmhmm

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Calling people suicidal is such a bad-ass Chad-like insult
riotous the righteous doing what he does best.

now i have to be sympathetic to someone that talks shit to me every time for no reason. as if i should care.  :yeshrug

team filler

• filler
  • filler
stalker beaks  :lol

seagrams hotsauce

TVC15

Assimilate fucks children.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Most children fuckers are gay men. I'm not gay, like you.  :trumps

stalker beaks  :lol
He always pops his beak in doesn't he?

:birb

heyyyy guysssssss assimilate is a poopoo head

TVC15

Most children fuckers are gay men. I'm not gay, like you.  :trumps

The differences between the glass ceilings you and women are shattering are indeed distressingly perverse. 
serge