Author Topic: Are there like smaller, half-height apartments for midgets?  (Read 992 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Are there like smaller, half-height apartments for midgets?
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:33:27 PM »
Because they really don’t need full height ceilings. You can build a normal sized building and fill it with twice as many floors and make bank. These have to exist somewhere
serge

agrajag

Re: Are there like smaller, half-height apartments for midgets?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 03:06:34 PM »

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 04:16:29 PM »
it's called asia

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
Are you asking for a friend named Bobberts?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 12:16:31 AM »
True story:  when I was shopping around for apartments I saw a place that sounded bad ass.. it was right near a lake, it was the basement of a house converted into a seaparate apartment but the landlord who owned the above place actually lived elsewhere most of the year and just used it as a weekend pad, and the price was amazing.

When I showed up the place had 6 to 7 foot tall cielings throughout most of the floor, with only a small hallway section being any taller (but didn't feel 7 feet.)

The reason it was ever even converted into a separate apartment was because the owner's son was a midget and he lived there into his 30s and then apparently died.

I'm 6'4" and i'd still live there. Vaulted ceilings are a waste. Plus much cheaper to keep warm/cold with less air volume.

I always thought that the space used for houses was needlessly decadent. Living in a mansion sounds shit. You have to go down a motherfucking staircase just to get a late-night snack.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »
Welcome to the 7 1/2 floor of the Mertin/Flemmer building!

rub

kingv

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 10:21:37 AM »
True story:  when I was shopping around for apartments I saw a place that sounded bad ass.. it was right near a lake, it was the basement of a house converted into a seaparate apartment but the landlord who owned the above place actually lived elsewhere most of the year and just used it as a weekend pad, and the price was amazing.

When I showed up the place had 6 to 7 foot tall cielings throughout most of the floor, with only a small hallway section being any taller (but didn't feel 7 feet.)

The reason it was ever even converted into a separate apartment was because the owner's son was a midget and he lived there into his 30s and then apparently died.

I'm 6'4" and i'd still live there. Vaulted ceilings are a waste. Plus much cheaper to keep warm/cold with less air volume.

I always thought that the space used for houses was needlessly decadent. Living in a mansion sounds shit. You have to go down a motherfucking staircase just to get a late-night snack.

This is why women get married, so they can get their husbands to do it for them.