Author Topic: Marge Simpson  (Read 3191 times)

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
Marge Simpson
« on: October 26, 2018, 07:28:04 AM »
When she talks about "snuggling", she means hard fucking right?

They talk about it a fair bit for a family show on before the watershed.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Marge Simpson
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 07:41:31 AM »
ど助平

paprikastaude

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 07:46:27 AM »
It's weird how Simpsons became a crappy kids program that even has its own Lego line.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:26:36 AM »
My mom wouldn't let me watch the Simpsons when I was a kid because Bart talked back to his parents.
dog

Himu

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 09:36:34 AM »
My mom wouldn't let me watch the Simpsons when I was a kid because Bart talked back to his parents.

Same. I watched anyways once it hit syndication and aired back to back. I’d watch it every weekday between like 1995-2000.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 10:23:10 AM »
I remember a kid in my 4th grade class got suspended from school for wearing an "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?" Tshirt.
^_^

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 11:02:09 AM »
I remember a kid in my 4th grade class got suspended from school for wearing an "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?" Tshirt.

I hope he told the teachers to eat his shorts.
©@©™

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 11:24:53 AM »
Grew up watching the Simpsons. Fox Chicago had an awesome syndication lineup.

Simpsons on at 5 and 5:30pm. Then back on at 10pm.

My mother never had a problem with it.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
My wife wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid because they sometimes showed the characters in their underwear.  :bowsette
que

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 11:52:50 AM »
lol y'all's parents cared about you. :lol

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 11:54:00 AM »
My dad was a deep Groening stan so I read Life is Hell trade paperbacks growing up. :smug

El Babua

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 11:57:28 AM »
I watched religiously every day on syndication cause we didn't have cable when I was young.

Parents saw it as a cartoon, so it must be ok for kids.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
I was in 3rd grade when the show started getting popular, but my parents never had an issue with it. They were a lot more strict with stuff that had swearing, they confiscated my Guns n Roses tapes back in the day.
^_^

Boredfrom

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 01:10:44 PM »
My parents kind of knew that the show was not for kids but give it a free pass because there were no swear words (and never saw itchy and scratchy segments). My dad hated the Xmen though, I suppose because the violence on the comics.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 01:17:06 PM »
They were a lot more strict with stuff that had swearing, they confiscated my Guns n Roses tapes back in the day.

felt massively and oddly nostalgic reading this.

my mum didn't give a toss really. i remember coming up with some educational reasoning why i should get mortal kombat for my birthday and she played along with it, bless her.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:43:06 PM by headwalk »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 02:41:58 PM »
I thought this thread was just gonna ask who wanted to have sex with Marge, so I was pleasantly surprised that the OP at least added a layer of obfuscation to the question.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2018, 03:07:33 PM »
Grew up watching the Simpsons. Fox Chicago had an awesome syndication lineup.

Simpsons on at 5 and 5:30pm. Then back on at 10pm.

My mother never had a problem with it.

That was for everywhere. Everywhere you went the Simpson on Fox every day at 5. It was glorious.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 09:40:22 AM »

Same. I watched anyways once it hit syndication and aired back to back. I’d watch it every weekday between like 1995-2000.

This explains everything

About what
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 10:02:35 AM »
Who the fuck could hate The Simpsons?
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 10:04:03 AM »
Nicole Brown's family.

Himu

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2018, 10:15:24 AM »
The Simpsons was one of the earliest shows I remember. I started watching it during season 1 when I was four. Once upon a time, Simpson’s came on Thursdays before it was moved to the famous Sunday slot and my friend and I, whose mom babysat us, watched in delight until my mother decided I shouldn’t. The day Simpson’s goes off the air is the day I cry.

Was the new Groening cartoon on Netflix good?

Speaking of which, tv was weird af back in the 80’s/90’s. I think I remember the Cosby show and TNG airing on Saturday nights and having gangbuster ratings before The Simpsons changed things by moving to Sunday, a day that was the shittiest day of the week for television.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 10:19:32 AM »
Sunday truly were tv apocaplypse back in the late 80’s/early 90’s. The earliest thing I remember ever making Sunday’s on tv worthwhile was Nicktoons. I am so old I remember the day Doug, Rugrats, and Ren and Stimpy aired. I couldn’t watch regularly because of church. Airing cartoons on Sunday’s. What assholes. :argh
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:39:52 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2018, 11:07:20 AM »
I thought people generally don't like The Simpsons anymore and that the show fell off like a decade ago?  I quit watching it in the late 90s so dunno.

Sunday truly were tv apocaplypse back in the late 80’s/early 90’s. The earliest thing I remember ever making Sunday’s on tv worthwhile was Nicktoons. I am so old I remember the day Doug, Rugrats, and Ren and Stimpy aired. I couldn’t watch regularly because of church. Airing cartoons on Sunday’s. What assholes. :argh

Those shows used to be on Saturday nights when they first started airing.  ??? 

Don't remember the prime time TV stuff when I was kid because I generally didn't care, but I do remember in like '87 or so when although pretty much all the cartoons would air on Saturday mornings, Transformers and TMNT (right before it blew up) were on early Sunday mornings.  After that hour, there was pretty much nothing to watch until Vince McMahon's WWF-whatever crap came on.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:12:23 AM by bork »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 11:17:06 AM »
Nah.

I remember.

Rugrats, Doug, and Ren and Stimpy PREMIERED on Saturday night. They aired them the next day on Sunday again and the Sunday schedule stuck.

Snick resumed on Saturday nights with regular bouts of Are You Afraid of the Dark and Roundhouse.

I forgot that Clarissa Explains It All came on Sundays.

Yeah Saturdays it was like, cartoons until noon, then lunch, then outside until dark.
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2018, 11:29:34 AM »

paprikastaude

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2018, 11:32:24 AM »

Himu

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2018, 11:41:07 AM »

:lol

Marge has good episodes.

I thought people generally don't like The Simpsons anymore and that the show fell off like a decade ago?  I quit watching it in the late 90s so dunno.

Those shows used to be on Saturday nights when they first started airing.  ??? 

Don't remember the prime time TV stuff when I was kid because I generally didn't care, but I do remember in like '87 or so when although pretty much all the cartoons would air on Saturday mornings, Transformers and TMNT (right before it blew up) were on early Sunday mornings.  After that hour, there was pretty much nothing to watch until Vince McMahon's WWF-whatever crap came on.

Despite the bad seasons people still love the Simpsons so what’s making stro hate them?!
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 12:52:57 PM »
I wanted to find a super cut of every marge groan but I guess it’s not out there or I used poor search terms

Himu

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2018, 01:02:26 PM »
The good seasons are bad too. Garbage show for garbage people.

Wtf

You phillistine
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2018, 02:08:29 PM »
Despite the bad seasons people still love the Simpsons so what’s making stro hate them?!

Stro gonna Stro
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2018, 03:02:14 PM »

The Simpsons  :nope

2000 WCW  :ohyeah
Margs

Himu

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2018, 03:05:05 PM »

The Simpsons  :nope

2000 WCW  :ohyeah

:crazy
IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
This show has been on for twenty nine fucking years, go away already. :gun
Hi

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2018, 04:24:00 PM »
The beauty of growing up in a non-English speaking country is that parents would usually let us watch stuff with seemingly normal animation since we couldn’t understand the questionable conversations or read the subs. My mom let me watch Simpsons, but I wasn’t allowed to watch South Park because of the animation, but also because there was moaning and stuff.

My mom kept saying she wasn’t a fan of me being obsessed wih Spice Girls because of their lyrics, which I knew how to sing without understanding. Pretty much all their songs were about fucking. :lol

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 09:20:29 PM »
The beauty of growing up in a non-English speaking country is that parents would usually let us watch stuff with seemingly normal animation since we couldn’t understand the questionable conversations or read the subs. My mom let me watch Simpsons, but I wasn’t allowed to watch South Park because of the animation, but also because there was moaning and stuff.

My mom kept saying she wasn’t a fan of me being obsessed wih Spice Girls because of their lyrics, which I knew how to sing without understanding. Pretty much all their songs were about fucking. :lol

WDW

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2018, 01:43:32 AM »

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2018, 07:17:26 PM »
Didn't she pose nude in Playboy or some weird shit?

Himu

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
Don’t you dare slut-shame
IYKYK

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2018, 10:14:10 PM »
I don’t think I watched the Simpsons from day one, but I think I started to watch when it went up against the Cosby Show (1990?). It was easier to watch than on Sundays as my mom worked evenings.

Watching the Simpsons as seven year-old didn’t seem like that big of a deal as I watched Night Court for years.

Much like Homer, I was raised by television.

Himu

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2018, 10:19:56 PM »
I don’t think I watched the Simpsons from day one, but I think I started to watch when it went up against the Cosby Show (1990?). It was easier to watch than on Sundays as my mom worked evenings.

Watching the Simpsons as seven year-old didn’t seem like that big of a deal as I watched Night Court for years.

Much like Homer, I was raised by television.

Ahhh

That gen x/early millennial life

The warm glow of a tube :heart
IYKYK

El Babua

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2018, 10:47:09 PM »
Evening ritual when I was like 6 to until my parents got cable:

Simpsons Syndication on WB from 6-7

Bill Nye 7

Kratt's Creatures 7:30

spoiler (click to show/hide)
On that note, Kratt's creatures was gory as fuck. They showed an Impala get torn to shreds by Wild Dogs and a whole bunch of decapitated and dismembered animals. It was weird when we finally got cable and all the stuff on Animal Planet was tame af in comparison.
[close]

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2018, 07:42:51 AM »
Don’t you dare slut-shame

My intention was actually hoping someone would post the pics so I don't have to sully my own search history.