Author Topic: Former Gearbox lawyer being sued by Gearbox accuses Pitchford of being a pedo  (Read 2435 times)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
As if his reputation wasn't bad enough already.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Innocent until proven guilty

But this is Randy Pitchford so

Holy shit
https://twitter.com/davideddings/status/1083827429704118273
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Dude's in to magic. Of course he diddles kids.

Does this mean Penn and Teller diddle kids, or is this some subtle shade about Magic: the Gathering? :thinking

kingv

What do you expect from a dude named randy.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

wow, i can't even, from now on you're amyschumerv

Tasty

benjipwns

Tasty

:lol What?!

benjipwns

spoiler (click to show/hide)
That's what Spike says to Giles because they were under the impression that he's Giles' son because they both have English accents. So he thought Giles was the one who named him Randy.

:expert

edit:
[close]

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I hope he gets fucked, not generally a spiteful person anymore, but that shit he pulled on SEGA was fucking mind blowing. Sometimes it's just nice to see an asshole get his.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I'm still bitter about Colonial Marines...
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Randy seems like an in your face sleazebag who thinks he can get away with all sorts of shady shit.

But let's not forget that they kept whatever was going on with Anthony Burch under wraps as well.
And guess what. He landed a gig at Riot Games and got fired there for the same shit.

🤴

kingv

I recognized the show... but that’s like deep Buffy lore

Tasty

I recognized the show... but that’s like deep Buffy lore

Buffy is at the top of my brain like, almost all of the time. 8)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
So Randy's into squirting? Big deal, lmao

fat

benjipwns

*camgirl sticks bowling pin in her ass*

"Oh, wow. That looked like some slight of hand, and there must be a trap door involved somewhere, but how did they get the midget and the donkey to come out of there? I'll seriously have to go frame by frame on this illusion."

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
*camgirl sticks bowling pin in her ass*

"Oh, wow. That looked like some slight of hand, and there must be a trap door involved somewhere, but how did they get the midget and the donkey to come out of there? I'll seriously have to go frame by frame on this illusion."

You know what? I'd pay good money to see a woman with a trap door in her ass.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
So Randy's into squirting? Big deal, lmao

(Image removed from quote.)

That's gonna be a "yikes" from me, dawg.
dog

benjipwns

benjipwns

guess we can start referring to him as "Randy P" :teehee

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

Himu

IYKYK

benjipwns

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/01/gearbox-ceo-allegedly-mocked-ex-lawyers-christianity-with-slurs-ridiculing-gifts/
During my employment with the Respondent [Gearbox Software], I have been subjected to unfair standards and expectations based on my religion. Mr. Randy Pitchford (President & CEO) would constantly harass me based on my religious beliefs. Mr. Pitchford would state that my religious beliefs were distinguished mentally-challenged and indicative of a broken brain. Mr. Pitchford would often visit my office with gifts ridiculing Christianity.

I reported the harassing and hostile work environment that was created by Mr. Pitchford to the Human Relations Department, but no disciplinary or corrective actions were taken. After reporting the harassment to the HR department, it appears that Mr. Pitchford's harassment became more severe.

After I notified the Respondent that I could no longer tolerate the persistent hostile work environment and wanted to commence with my exit-negotiations, Mr. Pitchford immediately notified other employees that he was accepting my resignation, which was non-existent. I was immediately restricted from my Gearbox email account, personnel, resources, and access to the building. I believe I was retaliated against and terminated from my position based on my religion (Christian).

benjipwns

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Great question, and seems like a fair question at that
What