Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3795467 times)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #37620 on: August 14, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Please earmark the funds for “Plural Events” to support the conference (as opposed to our Ko-Fi or Patreon gifts) and specify whether you want to be acknowledged for your contribution and how you’d like to be acknowledged.  Your contribution is a gift and therefore it is NOT tax-deductible.  This is not a non-profit corporation with tax-exempt status, although it is certainly not being run at or for a profit.

:thinking

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #37621 on: August 14, 2019, 11:24:42 PM »
And another suicide thread pops up. Resetera makes for some happy people.

His date ordered the $50 surf n turf, time to end it all.
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37622 on: August 14, 2019, 11:54:00 PM »
Is there a list of the word filters anywhere? I often can't even remember what I originally typed.

Bork, can you sort this?
Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37624 on: August 15, 2019, 02:27:06 AM »
"internal landscaping in our system", so they're Mexicans?
I have a friend that calls Asians - East Mexicans. He also calls the spanish Euro Mexicans, essentially, all brown skin = X Mexican, at least his casual racism is funny :goldberg

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #37625 on: August 15, 2019, 04:11:34 AM »
the suicide thread

is like bad

poetry

fuck

this guy

really really really

needs to go outside.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tonight-is-the-night-that-i-end-my-life.134996/

Or that's what I keep telling myself.

We do not exist without fear or with it.

Life is utterly pointless.

Why try when things go wrong.

What's the point in living when no one wants to be around you.

Life scares me and I'm done being scared.

I've been down this road before and it almost cost me my life.

Do I really want to head down that road again.

Where do I go from here.

Do I end it all.

Do I keep pushing.

Only time will tell.

Life is fleeting.

Life is horrible.

Yet I want to push forward.

I also do not want to continue.

Where do I go from here.

Death.

Life

Death.

Life.

Bolded, the ??? If you're suicidal why would you about the cost to your life? Attention seeking 101

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37626 on: August 15, 2019, 04:48:29 AM »
It reads like a bad poem from some shitty open mic poetry slam comp at a bar frequented by humanities students.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37627 on: August 15, 2019, 04:59:01 AM »
Also, same person who made this thread from a few weeks ago.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-learned-that-i-have-a-learning-disability.123562/

Here's another of their threads from last year.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/serious-what-makes-someone-a-friend.31042

Dude really needs to get off that fucking board. Terrible for people's mental health.

Oh my god. From 2013 on GAF.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/my-girlfriend-is-looking-up-strap-ons.633756/

Dude seems to have a history of history.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/is-icedoesnthelp-okay.700174/

And predictably, they are a member of one of the worst communities for mental health on GAF/REEE...

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/transgaf-cause-boys-will-be-girls-and-vice-versa.388670/page-213#post-178448039
Spud

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #37628 on: August 15, 2019, 05:21:38 AM »
Makes sense that they're trans tbh, reading through those posts this is clearly someone that needs actual medical help. Not sure how much I buy parents hiding exam results though,

but stranger things have happened. They need to get off Era though.  Doing them if anything harm.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37630 on: August 15, 2019, 07:24:32 AM »
Yours is my favorite avatar btw :noah

Ghoul

« Reply #37631 on: August 15, 2019, 07:27:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1160339781513043969

Benji sales caught attempting to book tickets to the lolita express :doge wonders why he cannot reach his travel agent Epstein.

I really hope it's a video regarding damage gamergate did to games journalism.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37632 on: August 15, 2019, 08:08:11 AM »
Can we please ban anyone who says all cops deserve to die and shit like that. There are good and bad people regardless of the job they have and no one deserves to randomly be shot or killed
Has anyone said that in this thread?

Oh, well, that's okay then, as long as they're not saying it in that thread the sentiments all good

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37633 on: August 15, 2019, 08:13:40 AM »
He ain't getting no water in lockup

Just a cup of piss...

He shot 6 cops, I'd be surprised if he survives for long in lockup

He is 100% going to dissappear in the next 6 months. The police are extremely corrupt

Lot of laws going to be broken in their lawful anger

is this inflammatory conspiracy theories in a sensitive topic?
                 /
:isthis

congratulations on holding yourselves back until the shooter was arrested before your acab urges overtook you I guess?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #37634 on: August 15, 2019, 08:26:21 AM »
Given that the majority opinion (by a green mile) in any thread relating to law enforcement is usually "Fuck all cops", I'm surprised they restrained themselves for that long TBH.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #37635 on: August 15, 2019, 08:48:21 AM »
how bad is your anxiety?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-bad-is-your-anxiety.134797/

Awful. I have panic attacks at least 5 times a week, if not more. One was so bad that both of my hands/arms went numb and I started to black out.

this thread is so depressing, I would love to take them to a nice swiss clinc and give them permanent night nights.
These people should not be associating with each other online. They are just feeding each other's mental ill health problems. They need to get outside, get a job and talk to real people rather than feeding more negativity into the black hole that REEE is.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Either that or just collectively kill themselves
[close]

That is what was so disgusting about neogaf's "mental depression thread."  It was like they were competing to be the most fucked up and injured.  I have no clue if the Era thread is any better but the old thread came off like those pro-anorexia websites where people brag about not getting help and leaning into their harmful behavior.

I remember going into that thread when I was diagnosed with depression in college and realizing these were people who weren't attempting to get help and I bailed within two days.

By actually getting diagnosed, you've done more than 95% people in the mental health thread.

Most of them just want to circle jerk in misery in order to justify their shitty behavior and lay the foundation of an excuse for their (lack of) lives.

Getting "better" from mental problems takes work (in some cases, a lot) and they're too lazy to even admit that they might be part of the problem.

Someone that is getting panic attacks so bad that they are blacking out 5 times a week probably should be in an inpatient psych ward for at least a few days to get on/monitor meds, and then see a therapist regularly along with a psychiatrist to monitor the meds.  But hey, I'll just post on REE and validate my misery.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37636 on: August 15, 2019, 09:12:18 AM »
Quote from: PixelatedDonut
Quote from: Indeed
Quote from: MrH
As an outsider America just gets scarier and scarier, I couldn't imagine living in such a place.
As an insider from America, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. It isn't all roses, but It's easy to ignore the major news networks and see all the awesome things about this country that make it worthwhile.
This is just about the stupidest post I've seen on this site. Taking pride in ignoring the issues in America that hurt people.

Uncle

Ghoul

« Reply #37637 on: August 15, 2019, 09:14:32 AM »
well same can be said for the trans threads, most of them are probably as convincing as Jessica Yaniv.

I find the whole get help on a forum online fucking stupid,  if you feel suicidal go get some help and medication, don't just bitch with other ding dongs.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37638 on: August 15, 2019, 09:16:23 AM »
if you tell anyone to get help they'll use that as a springboard to change the subject as to how financially impossible it is to get diagnosed or drugs and how capitalism forces them to remain sick and the least they can do is connect to a support network of people with similar issues and you're trying to remove them from the one source of solace they ever had
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37639 on: August 15, 2019, 09:19:03 AM »
how bad is your anxiety?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-bad-is-your-anxiety.134797/

Awful. I have panic attacks at least 5 times a week, if not more. One was so bad that both of my hands/arms went numb and I started to black out.

this thread is so depressing, I would love to take them to a nice swiss clinc and give them permanent night nights.
These people should not be associating with each other online. They are just feeding each other's mental ill health problems. They need to get outside, get a job and talk to real people rather than feeding more negativity into the black hole that REEE is.

Either that or just collectively kill themselves
[close]

That is what was so disgusting about neogaf's "mental depression thread."  It was like they were competing to be the most fucked up and injured.  I have no clue if the Era thread is any better but the old thread came off like those pro-anorexia websites where people brag about not getting help and leaning into their harmful behavior.

I remember going into that thread when I was diagnosed with depression in college and realizing these were people who weren't attempting to get help and I bailed within two days.

By actually getting diagnosed, you've done more than 95% people in the mental health thread.

Most of them just want to circle jerk in misery in order to justify their shitty behavior and lay the foundation of an excuse for their (lack of) lives.

Getting "better" from mental problems takes work (in some cases, a lot) and they're too lazy to even admit that they might be part of the problem.

Someone that is getting panic attacks so bad that they are blacking out 5 times a week probably should be in an inpatient psych ward for at least a few days to get on/monitor meds, and then see a therapist regularly along with a psychiatrist to monitor the meds. But hey, I'll just post on REE and validate my misery.
I mean, does anybody actually believe that any of these people are truly suffering the symptoms that they claim?

I read that shit in bold and my interpretation is that they are actually just getting mild anxiety because they never learned social skills as children and have no resilience because they come from a generation that treated them like they were each the centre of the universe.

They exaggerate symptoms because just like how REEE plays oppression Olympics, they also compete on mental health symptoms.

They don't need drugs and they don't need therapy, they need to grow a set of balls, get a job and start realising that not everything in this world will be given to them on a silver platter.
Spud

BadAss2961

« Reply #37640 on: August 15, 2019, 09:25:06 AM »
Peak ERA.

Guy is forcibly exposed by Katy Perry, but he used the word the "females".  The unforgivable sin apparently.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/katy-perry-sexually-harassed-actor-josh-kloss-at-a-party.134936/
Saw this and assumed the accuser was some teenybopper. Dude is 38 years old. What a pussy. lol

Ghoul

« Reply #37641 on: August 15, 2019, 09:25:34 AM »
if you tell anyone to get help they'll use that as a springboard to change the subject as to how financially impossible it is to get diagnosed or drugs and how capitalism forces them to remain sick and the least they can do is connect to a support network of people with similar issues and you're trying to remove them from the one source of solace they ever had

:fbm when your support system is a circle jerk that is trying to enhance their own  :smug

Boredfrom

« Reply #37642 on: August 15, 2019, 09:26:01 AM »
Being fair, many of them act way worse than people other people with mental health problems do in public or private. I can totally believe many are undiagnosed or don’t follow treatment.

marrec

« Reply #37643 on: August 15, 2019, 09:37:30 AM »
Being fair, many of them act way worse than people other people with mental health problems do in public or private. I can totally believe many are undiagnosed or don’t follow treatment.

For a lot of people online, LARPing as someone with some serious mental illness garners them the most attention they'll ever get in their lives.

Ghoul

« Reply #37644 on: August 15, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »

For a lot of people online, LARPing as someone with some serious mental illness garners them the most attention they'll ever get in their lives.

RU OK Marrec?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37645 on: August 15, 2019, 09:42:16 AM »

For the ultimate rush though, tell everyone you're going too kill yourself...or maybe you won't.
Spud

Ghoul

« Reply #37646 on: August 15, 2019, 09:44:31 AM »
being touched up by Katy Perry nicccce.gif

:nsfw
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37647 on: August 15, 2019, 09:47:49 AM »

the pageantry of happily enumerating and embracing your alters and fictives as if it's not a horrifying condition that normally destroys a person's life and those around them
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #37648 on: August 15, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »

RU OK Marrec?

Hell yes!

the pageantry of happily enumerating and embracing your alters and fictives as if it's not a horrifying condition that normally destroys a person's life and those around them

That adds to the drama of it all right? Being able to pretend devastation when really at most you're a co-dependent adult who is never interested in actually getting help or understanding your mental health. DSM VII gunna add "mental illness LARPing"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37649 on: August 15, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »
lol my friends are very aware of my self-diagnosed polio, last night one of them found a tennis ball on the ground and chucked it at me and it just bounced off my head before I could catch it, we laughed that I'm probably having a flare-up again (reduced reflexes!!) and sure enough, this morning I had real difficulty getting out of bed, completely paralyzed, that's the polio for ya  :-*  stay strong my fellow paras #sostill #parapack
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #37650 on: August 15, 2019, 09:58:00 AM »
I mean, a sense of comradery and community is the only reason there is a "Flat Earth" group. People will do and say the stupidest shit to be seen and wanted and appreciated.

And the same way that someone can gaslight themselves into actually believing that the earth is flat, they can convince themselves that they actually have some debilitating mental illness despite never experiencing any symptoms or seeing a professional.

tummyfat

« Reply #37651 on: August 15, 2019, 10:04:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-jeffery-epsteins-autopsy-reveals-neck-injuries-more-consistent-with-homicide-than-suicide.135048/

Surely the mods will have a good sense of humor about everyone making fun of them in this thread

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #37652 on: August 15, 2019, 10:33:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-jeffery-epsteins-autopsy-reveals-neck-injuries-more-consistent-with-homicide-than-suicide.135048/

Surely the mods will have a good sense of humor about everyone making fun of them in this thread

The murderer didn't read the staff post

Can we please stop posting conspiracies about Epstein committing suicide?

Losers still sore that the mods closed a thread to deal with all the reported posts they were flooded with and didn't wholeheartedly join in the "wake up sheeple" mob, 'cause clearly that means the admin were in on it.

deputy mod in the making!

marrec

« Reply #37653 on: August 15, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »
I'm not saying FinaleFirework was holding the rope, but I'm not saying he wasn't holding the rope either.

tummyfat

« Reply #37654 on: August 15, 2019, 10:47:47 AM »
I find it suspicious that the coroner could see all that yet somehow didn’t see the staff post.

Gay Anime Dad is the real hero

Ghoul

« Reply #37655 on: August 15, 2019, 10:51:25 AM »
I wonder if the murderer played Hide and Seek as he did it.

MMMM WHAT YA SAID, OH I KNOW YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE

Boredfrom

« Reply #37656 on: August 15, 2019, 10:58:11 AM »

Well, yes. I just say that to me there is a difference between those pluralgang asshats and someone posting like 50-80 posts a day at RE and just post stuff about how miserable they are.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37657 on: August 15, 2019, 11:18:03 AM »
The interviewer putting that pressure on his going to get him killed wtf

Interviewer comes off bad here imo.

I got a wife and a son, and you better believe if their safety depended on me not seeing shit, then I didn't see shit.

:confused

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nymag-jeffrey-epstein’s-bodyguard-on-his-former-boss’s-lifestyle-cruelty-suicide.135052/#post-23618834

Didn’t you guys wanted everyone investigated and not BS spins from the media.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #37658 on: August 15, 2019, 11:23:06 AM »
I mean, does anybody actually believe that any of these people are truly suffering the symptoms that they claim?

Some probably are, and even the ones "LARPing" might get some use with some decent mental health care.
Honestly I can't say, some good might have come out of GAF/ERA on the matter... Getting some interaction, even on an Internet forum, might be better than being even more holed up ?

Not to be apologetic, the whole #pluralgang shit on Twitter is pretty overt in how it's a terrible echo chamber. But realistically what would a "good" approach to mental health would look like ? Beyond "consult a specialist" there's not much to say, really...
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #37659 on: August 15, 2019, 11:27:09 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Misogyny over multiple posts in this thread; numerous sever infractions including multiple instances of sexism

Discourse

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mia-khalifa-only-made-12-000-throughout-her-adult-film-career.135024/post-23612860

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #37660 on: August 15, 2019, 11:29:42 AM »
Did she popularize the Arab fetish category? Seems to be a thing now. I can’t help but think people are hate fapping in trump’s America.

:neogaf
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #37661 on: August 15, 2019, 11:31:39 AM »
On the other hand, Sasha Grey is super liberal. Another reason why she's the best.

:juche
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #37662 on: August 15, 2019, 11:31:56 AM »

Some probably are, and even the ones "LARPing" might get some use with some decent mental health care.
Honestly I can't say, some good might have come out of GAF/ERA on the matter... Getting some interaction, even on an Internet forum, might be better than being even more holed up ?

Not to be apologetic, the whole #pluralgang shit on Twitter is pretty overt in how it's a terrible echo chamber. But realistically what would a "good" approach to mental health would look like ? Beyond "consult a specialist" there's not much to say, really...

It definitely could be way better than being holed up if they didn’t try to exacerbate some of this behavior. RE at least mostly pauses when things go too far with someone with issues in the community, but I can see the constant misanthropy and defeatism being good at the long run. The place is genuinely miserable outside some small spaces of sanity.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37663 on: August 15, 2019, 11:39:40 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #37664 on: August 15, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-chinese-armored-police-convoy-mobilizing-towards-hong-kong-beijing-based-military-expert-says-its-only-for-drills.134513/page-6#post-23609090

The guy he was quoting has some stunners too.

It's because I am knowledgeable of history and current events that I moved past western-democracy = good, autocracy = bad.

:brain :ego :rollsafe :pitbull

If we have dejure dominant party with no term limits for the head of state, along with the current systems we have, you bet you we will solve all of our problems.

:science :isthis

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #37665 on: August 15, 2019, 11:47:18 AM »
User Banned (2 weeks): Antagonizing another member. Digging up user's history for personal information

https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-chinese-armored-police-convoy-mobilizing-towards-hong-kong-beijing-based-military-expert-says-its-only-for-drills.134513/page-6#post-23609090

"Digging"

lol some people just remember shit, good lord

Tasty

« Reply #37666 on: August 15, 2019, 11:47:36 AM »
RE members straight up copping for leftist fascism, and not in a cutesy "socialism might be nice" way.

Horseshoe theory looking pretty good...

jorma

« Reply #37667 on: August 15, 2019, 11:48:48 AM »
Autocracy is super awesome, as long as i'm the autocrat in question. I don't trust any other bitch with that job.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37668 on: August 15, 2019, 11:50:38 AM »

It's because I am knowledgeable of history and current events that I moved past western-democracy = good, autocracy = bad.

If we have dejure dominant party with no term limits for the head of state, along with the current systems we have, you bet you we will solve all of our problems.

That’s why I posted it. For a forum that cries “fascist” all the time, they seem pretty okay with people not calling out someone that seems pretty okay with authoritarianism.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #37669 on: August 15, 2019, 11:51:02 AM »
We should give Autoeroticracy a chance.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #37670 on: August 15, 2019, 11:52:23 AM »

That’s why I posted it. For a forum that cries “fascist” all the time, they seem pretty okay with people not calling out someone that seems pretty okay with authoritarianism.

Is this the first time you heard of the concept of benevolent dictatorship?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictatorship

©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #37671 on: August 15, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
Worshiping authoritarianism from afar is convenient in cozy Seattle Washington.

After 2016, I am past multi-party democracies. I am big fan of Singapore's system.

If I lived as a citizen of authoritarian country such as China / Russia I'll might be worshipping it and demonizing the American system. So I don't understand your logic.

HOLY SHIT  :doge

Ghoul

« Reply #37672 on: August 15, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »
banned for digging into histories of histories? Clearly mods should be banning red merk and themselves in that case?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37673 on: August 15, 2019, 12:40:50 PM »
User Banned (2 weeks): Antagonizing another member. Digging up user's history for personal information

yes surely the best way to cultivate a friendly forum community is making goddamn sure nobody knows a single detail about anyone else
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37674 on: August 15, 2019, 12:47:10 PM »
REEEE mods enjoying all that sweet Chinese money to promote the EGS and communism  :money
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #37675 on: August 15, 2019, 01:06:16 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #37676 on: August 15, 2019, 01:17:21 PM »
I like how everyone is too chicken shit to link the traiiler.

FStop7

« Reply #37677 on: August 15, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »

Is there a bigger authoritarian/corporate bootlicker than KHarvey16?  :brain

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37678 on: August 15, 2019, 01:25:33 PM »
Quote from: Puck Beaverton
Excited for the graveyard the official thread will turn into

last couple months really feels like large portions of era in on their own joke
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #37679 on: August 15, 2019, 01:28:42 PM »

Is there a bigger authoritarian/corporate bootlicker than KHarvey16?  :brain

He still lets nutso than most of RE, though.