Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751246 times)

nudemacusers

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »
Can we talk about fashion in here or will transphobic mod tyrants ban that as well?
he's gonna need sweaters to cover up that thin skin so i'd post some of those
Found the perfect one

nsfw image removed.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:00:29 PM by bork »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »

Just imagine in the future when most cars are electric and silent. Finally all the noise pollution is gone... and then some small-dicked soft-brain comes down the street blasting car noises for no fucking reason at all

:noah

Their last fully gasoline powered auto

:salute

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2019, 07:09:03 PM »
I'm not sure I'd call him a "hero". But cancer can just fuck off and I don't wish it on anyone. Hope he can somehow beat it.
Here’s what ‘Jeopardy!’ host Alex Trebek said about #MeToo
"You know, when the #MeToo movement started, I had discussions with the staff during production meetings," he told Vulture. "I said, 'My gosh, this has got to be a scary time for men.'"
wrong side of history

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2019, 07:10:42 PM »
Then again, I bet Zen will be very happy that his car is silent when he finally snaps and kidnaps a child now that twitter has cut him off from the only outlet to help control his sick urges.  If only cripple Chan wasn’t delisted from google...

benjipwns

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2019, 07:11:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-be-bumping-into-my-ex-at-a-wedding-whats-the-move-era.103845/
Lemme bottom line it for you:

- Was seeing a woman seriously for about 5 years.

- Broke up about 4 years ago. Has been zero contact since, this will be the first encounter.

- She dumped me. One of the main reasons she gave: "I want to be with someone who shares my love of EDM." Reasons like that and it being sorta out of the blue caused me to take it poorly. It was a tough recovery, I felt low for a long while.

- Feel better now, and better off, and with someone new. She will be my plus 1 at the wedding. She has been briefed. That all being said: still a bit of a chip on my shoulder.

- My understanding is the ex will be bringing her new BF as well. I really don't care.

Okay now that I've laid it out: how do you comport yourself? Anyone been in a similar situation? MY inclination is the "polite stranger" tone: be nice/grownup, greet if you find yourself in the same space, but basically minimize and avoid contact. No need to make conversation or introduce new GF, and if I can get away with zero contact all evening hey I'll take it.

Thoughts?
Oh and an unrelated P.S.

The day after the breakup I called up one of my best friends to fill him in. When I got to the EDM reason he immediately started laughing.

"OH MY GOD GOOD RIDDANCE!" he wailed.

Felt good.

BisMarckie

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2019, 07:12:28 PM »
The German car manufacturers will be making cars with combustion engines for at least 20 more years. I’ll be dead.anyway when they prohibit them by law in like 70 years. :success

BisMarckie

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2019, 07:13:52 PM »
Then again, I bet Zen will be very happy that his car is silent when he finally snaps and kidnaps a child now that twitter has cut him off from the only outlet to help control his sick urges.  If only cripple Chan wasn’t delisted from google...

Details :gladbron

benjipwns

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2019, 07:15:38 PM »
more than amirox :trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2019, 07:17:09 PM »
"I never even knew his real name"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2019, 07:17:26 PM »
Manafort could be out in 12 months.
Just in time to be the 6th Chief of Staff.

The Mueller report is expected to hit soon as well. :lol
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2019, 07:17:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-be-bumping-into-my-ex-at-a-wedding-whats-the-move-era.103845/

- Broke up about 4 years ago. Has been zero contact since, this will be the first encounter.

- She dumped me. One of the main reasons she gave: "I want to be with someone who shares my love of EDM." Reasons like that and it being sorta out of the blue caused me to take it poorly. It was a tough recovery, I felt low for a long while.

- Feel better now, and better off, and with someone new. She will be my plus 1 at the wedding. She has been briefed. That all being said: still a bit of a chip on my shoulder.

- My understanding is the ex will be bringing her new BF as well. I really don't care.

Okay now that I've laid it out: how do you comport yourself? Anyone been in a similar situation? MY inclination is the "polite stranger" tone: be nice/grownup, greet if you find yourself in the same space, but basically minimize and avoid contact. No need to make conversation or introduce new GF, and if I can get away with zero contact all evening hey I'll take it.

Thoughts?
Oh and an unrelated P.S.

The day after the breakup I called up one of my best friends to fill him in. When I got to the EDM reason he immediately started laughing.

Felt good.

This is the kind of guy to hear the classic, "It's not you, it's me" excuse and genuinely believe it. 

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2019, 07:19:53 PM »

Details :gladbron

If I wasn’t banned I could search and find the thread, but basically when twitter announced it was banning loli crap he was called out for his avatar and defended it as just a “cute girl” he ain’t slick, he’s just lucky ree allows pedos.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2019, 07:23:13 PM »
is amirox banned from here? :thinking maybe this will be the only board to allow him his glorious return as someone's alt account

PogiJones

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2019, 07:24:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taco-bell-workers-fired-over-video-showing-them-assaulting-customers.104067/post-18630912
Quote from: RedMercury
I know people talk down to fast food employees and treat them like dogshit, I don't know if that's what happened here but you can't follow someone out of the store 6-deep and beat their ass, that is ridiculous. A $20 gift card is an insult.

But what if he was wearing a MAGA hat, Merc?  :ufup

Snoopycat_

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »

- She dumped me. One of the main reasons she gave: "I want to be with someone who shares my love of EDM."

What she actually said was, "I don't want to be with someone who uses phrases like, lemme bottom line it for you."

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2019, 07:29:52 PM »
is amirox banned from here? :thinking maybe this will be the only board to allow him his glorious return as someone's alt account

:letsfukk
She

benjipwns

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2019, 07:32:08 PM »
we should let him in if only to give us details on that whole getting urine tossed on him thing, plus any other juicy jail stories, then we can dump him

PogiJones

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2019, 07:35:24 PM »
we should let him in if only to give us details on that whole getting urine tossed on him thing, plus any other juicy jail stories, then we can dump him
You really gonna do that to Ms.Galaxy?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2019, 07:36:20 PM »
and i thought the reaction from cream coming back couldn't be topped

benjipwns

« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2019, 07:41:05 PM »
you really think THQNordic has some kind of Jail-to-Jobs program?

benjipwns

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2019, 07:44:19 PM »
The problem is capitalism, not the single actions of a company.

When gamers realize these companies aren't their friends and just care about maximizing their profits and not to deliver a quality game, then things will change.
gamers rise up

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2019, 07:45:29 PM »
I'm not sure I'd call him a "hero". But cancer can just fuck off and I don't wish it on anyone. Hope he can somehow beat it.
Here’s what ‘Jeopardy!’ host Alex Trebek said about #MeToo
"You know, when the #MeToo movement started, I had discussions with the staff during production meetings," he told Vulture. "I said, 'My gosh, this has got to be a scary time for men.'"
wrong side of history

I see RE keeps fighting the good fight against people afflicted with terminal cancer

benjipwns

« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2019, 07:50:34 PM »
Shit, might as well start defrauding people of millions

Doesn't matter that I racked up 40 felonies and likely ruined the livelihood of dozens, it's non-violent!
ResetERA.com, where its users don't mind spending four years in federal prison.

benjipwns

« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2019, 07:53:13 PM »
So...what are the odds the judge was bribed?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2019, 07:54:35 PM »

They were just having a lover's tiff.

benjipwns

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »
This country is a goddamned fn embarrassment. Literally an oligarchy in everything but name, you can get away with anything if you're rich enough or know the right person.
how many places are literally an oligarchy in name?

Boredfrom

« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »
Seems that the judge is an asshole but dunno if RE is any position to shit KHarvey because he was the voice of reason in Manafort threads.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2019, 08:05:05 PM »

Thoughts?
Oh and an unrelated P.S.

Felt good.

This is the kind of guy to hear the classic, "It's not you, it's me" excuse and genuinely believe it.

The EDM thing is hilarious. Though I've met some crazy hardcore trance fans, if she's one of them it might not be a stretch to say she meant it  :P
^_^

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2019, 08:06:12 PM »
This country is a goddamned fn embarrassment. Literally an oligarchy in everything but name, you can get away with anything if you're rich enough or know the right person.
how many places are literally an oligarchy in name?

At least one.

https://www.oligarchny.com

Boredfrom

« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2019, 08:07:05 PM »
can't hear you over that 4 year sentence that all saw coming..

You have to speak up Harvey.

I can type it again for you to ignore if you’d like.

Try it again. Lets see if it works.

:doge

I'm still seeing a rich white guy get off due to a Judge that talked shit about the prosecution the entire time. You're seeing something else?

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

tummyfat

« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
Why does the other thread have more pages than this one?   :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »
Why does the other thread have more pages than this one?   :lol

This one has more views. :smug
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2019, 08:37:34 PM »
Shit, not anymore.  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »
America is such a joke. Like refusing to pass the law because it didn’t focus only on Jewish people. I know it’s only 23 but you can bet most of the republicans and a chunk of the dems secretly gave zero fucks about other minorities too.

Cos it’s fine to hate on anyone but Jews. The whole us senate is in Israel’s pocket, it’s embarrassing now.
it's not a fucking law it was just a meaningless resolution lol

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »
Hey guys, just woke up from my medically-induced coma. What’s going o…

We were supposed to be a family :stahp
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2019, 08:40:47 PM »
can we retitle the thread to something that doesn't implicitly absolve Democratic leadership for all their efforts to throw a black Muslim woman under the bus
+1. Since the other thread got locked keeping the title as is feels like a shitty way to deflect blame off the Democrats.
Thirded. The democrats are responsible for this entire situation in the first place.
:delicious

BisMarckie

« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2019, 08:43:33 PM »
That's why McAfee will win.

benjipwns

« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2019, 08:45:30 PM »
Agreed. This is a watershed moment that I hope someone in politics takes advantage of, like Tlaib.
lmao

BisMarckie

« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
Hey guys, just woke up from my medically-induced coma. What’s going o…

(Image removed from quote.)

We were supposed to be a family :stahp

It's like when some family members who had too much wine just aired their old grievances. Not something that tears us apart.

However, if filler was there, this would not have happened. His equal like distribution would have eased the tension. :tocry

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2019, 08:54:27 PM »

Thoughts?
Oh and an unrelated P.S.

Felt good.

Maybe it's because I've been preconditioned to the crazy relationship advice threads from the socially incompetent people on ERA/GAF, but this guy kinda sounds sane and reasonably well adjusted.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Who am I kidding? He's asking for social advice from the least socially capable forum on the internet. Some of these fuckers make incels look normal.

He's clearly leaving out some important details like the fact he doesn't wipe his arse for fear of being gay or he has some sort of growth in his body that he refuses to see a doctor about.
[close]
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2019, 08:55:27 PM »
he's "asking" for how to deal with seeing someone at a third party's wedding :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
secretly stealth thread to bash his ex
[close]

Leadbelly

« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »

Just imagine in the future when most cars are electric and silent. Finally all the noise pollution is gone... and then some small-dicked soft-brain comes down the street blasting car noises for no fucking reason at all

:noah

Their last fully gasoline powered auto

:salute

Or the Aston Martin Valkyrie which has a naturally aspirated V12.

The car itself is fucking insane. No car has aerodynamics as extreme I think.

Also, they will have a more moderate version nicknamed, 'the son of Valkyrie' and it's still insane. lol

One thing you can say is, they look like nothing else.

agrajag

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »
Pretty sure most modern hypercars have an electronic height adjustable suspension.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2019, 09:12:15 PM »
The servants will lift it over.

BisMarckie

« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2019, 09:12:38 PM »
The practicability of sports cars ends at the BMW M or Mercedes AMG series. Beyond that you are not meant to get some groceries with them. Any city which isn't in UAE or Qatar or something would destroy those cars.

Leadbelly

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2019, 09:13:33 PM »
Can that thing even make it over a speedbump without damage to the underside?

I don't know... I imagine it will be able to raise the suspension though for clearance. Another question would be though: will you even be able to fit in it? It is extreme in every way, which includes a very narrow cockpit you have to lift yourself in to.

agrajag

« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »
the Valkyrie's main rival

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2019, 09:15:56 PM »
The practicability of sports cars ends at the BMW M or Mercedes AMG series. Beyond that you are not meant to get some groceries with them. Any city which isn't in UAE or Qatar or something would destroy those cars.
Forgetting Porsche? :beli

BisMarckie

« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2019, 09:17:56 PM »

Forgetting Porsche? :beli

Unless we're talking about the abomination that is the Cayenne, I don't think you can fit a child seat into a 911.  :doge

agrajag

« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2019, 09:21:39 PM »
I think the Panamera is kinda sexy

:yeshrug

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2019, 09:21:50 PM »
You get the Porsche when they're old enough to use public transport.

Leadbelly

« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2019, 09:22:18 PM »
the Valkyrie's main rival

Yeah. These will be two of the greatest production cars ever built. Some people believe the project One (actually just called the One now) will beat the Valkyrie. I don't know though. The Valkyrie's aero looks more extreme, and it's designed by Formula 1 engineering genius, Adrian Newey. Adrian Newey is one of the most, if not the most successful race car designers in the history of Formula 1.

agrajag

« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2019, 09:26:19 PM »
I think the One pretty much is a street legal F1 car tho.

I don't know, I think the Jesko is a game changer and will be the fastest one around the Nurburgring. 1,200hp on gas and 1,600hp on ethanol and the downforce it has is unheard of.

benjipwns

« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »
man cream was right you guys can't stop talking about things with cheeseburgers

BisMarckie

« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2019, 09:31:52 PM »

It weighs over 2 tons though :donot

And it costs more than double of what the M3 cost. :tocry

agrajag

« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2019, 09:33:13 PM »

It weighs over 2 tons though :donot

And it costs more than double of what the M3 cost. :tocry

it's a grand tourer sedan, I don't think it's in direct competition with the M3. It's for the older distinguished daddy who still gotta go fast sometimes

:success

PogiJones

« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/07/nyregion/michael-cohen-trump-lawsuit.html

So if you win, benji, think you can upgrade us to better software?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2019, 09:39:47 PM »
Thebire 2.0. MOBILE VIEW!

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2019, 09:46:38 PM »
I found the website for Era to determine what foods and products to purchase. 

https://www.hrc.org/apps/buyersguide/ranking.php?category=1221

Silly fools can only eat Olive Garden and McDonalds while us moderates can enjoy Yum! coming in with a respectable 80 rating.
sigh