Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751063 times)

Leadbelly

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
I think the One pretty much is a street legal F1 car tho.

I don't know, I think the Jesko is a game changer and will be the fastest one around the Nurburgring. 1,200hp on gas and 1,600hp on ethanol and the downforce it has is unheard of.

They both are. As I said it is designed by Formula 1 genius Adrian Newey, with no compromise. It has a naturally aspirated V12 that produces 1000bhp and revs to over 11,000rpm. It is more like an old skool Formula 1 engine from the 90s.

The One has a modern formula 1 engine (literally), which is kind of a hybrid.

And I don't think the Jesko will beat either the Project One or the Valkyrie on a track where aero is needed. On a fast circuit with few big corners it might have a chance, but where the track has a lot of corners where the aerodynamics is key, I'm not sure about that.

Another thing to point out, Adrian Newey was/is chief designer at Red Bull. They won the Formula 1 championship for 4 years in a row and this despite having one of the weakest engines. The power the engine didn't matter though because the aerodynamics of the car were far superior to any other car on the track. And that made up for it. The funny thing was, after 4 years of this, the rules changed making aerodynamics less effective (lol). Of course that pissed off Adrian Newey.

Anyway, there is more to aerodynamics than simply what in theory the car can produce in downforce. Pretty much every Formula One car (depending on what the rules allow) want as much downforce as they can create. That doesn't mean however, all formula one cars are equal when comes to aerodynamics though, hence Red Bull winning 4 years in a row with one of the weakest engines. ;)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:52:41 PM by Leadbelly »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2019, 09:49:27 PM »
A/X Armani Exchange
Armani Collezioni
Armani Exchange
Armani Jeans
Armani Junior
EA7
Emporio Armani
Armani Beauty
Armani Casa
Armani Mania
Armani/Fiori
Mani
Sensi
Armani/Bar
Armani Hotels
Policies and Benefits

Policy Description

Rating

Non-discrimination policy includes sexual orientation for U.S. and global operations*

Non-discrimination policy includes gender identity for U.S. and global operations*

Contractor/vendor standards include sexual orientation and gender identity alongside other named categories

Company-provided domestic partner health insurance (including parity in spousal and partner COBRA, dental, vision and domestic partners legal dependent coverage)

Parity in spousal/partner soft benefits (bereavement leave; supplemental life insurance; relocation assistance; adoption assistance; joint/survivor annuity; pre-retirement survivor annuity; retiree healthcare benefits; employee discounts)

Offers equal health coverage for transgender individuals without exclusion for medically necessary care

Organizational LGBT cultural competency (diversity trainings, resources or accountability measures)

Company-supported LGBT employee resource group or firm-wide diversity council that includes LGBT issues, OR would support a LGBT employee resource group with company resources if employees expressed an interest

Engages in appropriate and respectful advertising and marketing or sponsors LGBT community events, organizations, or legislative efforts

Engages in action that would undermine the goal of LGBT equality

Final Rating
      *10 reflects partial points for U.S. only. 15 points indicates full credit.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2019, 09:54:05 PM »
A/X Armani Exchange
Armani Collezioni
Armani Exchange
Armani Jeans
Armani Junior
EA7
Emporio Armani
Armani Beauty
Armani Casa
Armani Mania
Armani/Fiori
Mani
Sensi
Armani/Bar
Armani Hotels

Final Rating
      *10 reflects partial points for U.S. only. 15 points indicates full credit.

Naughty naughty mac.  :takei
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2019, 09:54:09 PM »
Can we talk about fashion in here or will transphobic mod tyrants ban that as well?

Recommend me a slim wallet

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2019, 10:06:55 PM »
Wing street is a Yum! Brands eatery?  It’s pretty good, better than KFC and Pizza Hut anyhow.

tummyfat

clothedmacuser

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2019, 11:20:04 PM »
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/momo-challenge-hoax.html

How Are Kids Supposed to Learn to Be Smart Online If Adults Are Such Big Dummies?

Of course Era is susceptible to mass hysteria and moral panic.  If Marylin Manson debuted today they would be calling for boycotts.
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2019, 11:26:06 PM »
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/momo-challenge-hoax.html

How Are Kids Supposed to Learn to Be Smart Online If Adults Are Such Big Dummies?

Of course Era is susceptible to mass hysteria and moral panic.  If Marylin Manson debuted today they would be calling for boycotts.

They'd be so tripped out over the wonder years kid for sure.

benjipwns

« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »
delete that fucking avatar. it is causing harm to kids. not fucking funny or worth using as an avatar. It isnt a joke.
:rofl

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2019, 11:27:31 PM »
Can we talk about fashion in here or will transphobic mod tyrants ban that as well?
he's gonna need sweaters to cover up that thin skin so i'd post some of those
Found the perfect one

nsfw image removed.
what was edited out?

BisMarckie

« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »
Era: Man these people falling for this FoxNews propaganda sure are stupid :smug

Also Era: That avatar is hurting kids :gddr5

Me:

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2019, 11:33:48 PM »
Engine noises let pedestrians know a vehicle is coming. I walk a lot, if there were nothing but silent electric vehicles, I would be dead inside a week.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
What happened to the thread this time.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2019, 11:35:31 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2019, 11:35:41 PM »
Era: Man these people falling for this FoxNews propaganda sure are stupid :smug

Also Era: That avatar is hurting kids :gddr5

Me: (Image removed from quote.)
It should still be changed, the avatar is scary and creepy as hell.

BisMarckie

« Reply #195 on: March 07, 2019, 11:36:23 PM »
What happened to the thread this time.

Etiolate rose from his grave to hand out L‘s to benji and his dossier business.

BisMarckie

« Reply #196 on: March 07, 2019, 11:37:46 PM »
[
It should still be changed, the avatar is scary and creepy as hell.

Isn‘t that picture old as hell? remember seeing it like 4 or 5 years ago, maybe even more.

PogiJones

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2019, 12:12:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taco-bell-workers-fired-over-video-showing-them-assaulting-customers.104067/post-18631934
Need it for what? There's no situation where a beatdown like that is an acceptable thing to do. Not even if you're being robbed.
If he hurled racial slurs, absolutely.

A robbery, which generally involves force or threat of force, wouldn't be worthy of a bunch of Yum! Brands subsidiary Taco Bell employees following a customer out to the parking lot and ganging up on him and beating him. But if that dude used racial slurs, he absolutely deserves to be followed out to the parking lot by the employees and beat 6-to-1.

PogiJones

« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2019, 12:19:26 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2019, 12:35:03 AM »
I sense a sponsorship opportunity:
ResetERA.com - The Official Home of the Momo Challenge, Paid for by Pete for America

clothedmacuser

« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2019, 01:03:25 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taco-bell-workers-fired-over-video-showing-them-assaulting-customers.104067/post-18631934
Need it for what? There's no situation where a beatdown like that is an acceptable thing to do. Not even if you're being robbed.
If he hurled racial slurs, absolutely.

A robbery, which generally involves force or threat of force, wouldn't be worthy of a bunch of Yum! Brands subsidiary Taco Bell employees following a customer out to the parking lot and ganging up on him and beating him. But if that dude used racial slurs, he absolutely deserves to be followed out to the parking lot by the employees and beat 6-to-1.

C'mon Nepenthe.  Join in.  The world needs to hear your views instead of bullshit "wait and see," racism.
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2019, 01:05:22 AM »
everytime i go to sleep this thread goes to shit, wtf is even going on, looks like we have a civil war split here :lol

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2019, 01:05:57 AM »
I mean I’m not gonna say they DESERVED it, but I won’t pretend to feel bad
She

« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2019, 01:06:38 AM »
everytime i go to sleep this thread goes to shit, wtf is even going on, looks like we have a civil war split here :lol

Nope, we’re back to the same old boring bore with just a little bit of cream stirred in.
She

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2019, 01:11:29 AM »
Dammit, you people reboot threads almost as often as DC does their universe. :wag

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2019, 01:16:25 AM »
The DC comic universe has only been rebooted 3 times in their 85 year history you peasant  :snob

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2019, 01:21:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-wasted-2-300-dollars.104111/#post-18638269

Quote from: Lopez
Maybe in the future go to a country that doesn't have slavery or support terrorism.

Maybe in the future he should stop living in America Saudi Arabia too!  :doge
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 01:43:14 AM by Lonewulfeus »

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2019, 02:15:33 AM »
The DC comic universe has only been rebooted 3 times in their 85 year history you peasant  :snob

Crisis on Infinite Earths
Zero Hour
Infinite Crisis
Final Crisis
Flashpoint
Convergence

Is DC Rebirth a crisis? I don't even know what's going on there anymore. :dizzy

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2019, 02:22:05 AM »
Crisis on Infinite Earths, Flashpoint and Rebirth are the only reboots :ufup

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2019, 03:22:09 AM »
I'm not in favor of the death penalty, but that is what used to happen for treason.
NOBODY COMMITTED THE LITERAL CRIME OF TREASON. Like, use it colloquially or w/e, I don't care, but don't throw around treason colloquially and then complain he wasn't sentenced commensurate with the actual statutory crime of treason which was never in a million years on the table for anyone. Isn't it good enough to say he got off lightly for his actual convicted crimes of tax and bank fraud?

So it is a given that ResetEra poster is a Republican ? Or bought off ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/paul-manafort-sentenced-to-jail-for-47-months-this-is-some-goddamn-bullshit.104071/page-9#post-18636910
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2019, 03:24:10 AM »
Sure there wasn't enough evidence, but everyone knows treason is what happened.

Do we ?

Thread is filled with those "obviously", "everyone knows" and "of course" that aren't obvious nor evident.

I'm not a lawyer nor have I studied the constitution, but...
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2019, 03:27:13 AM »
Sure there wasn't enough evidence
There's a thing in US that happens when there isnt enough evidence, I forget what it was :thinking

clothedmacuser

« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2019, 03:48:01 AM »
Evidence Shemidence. 

sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2019, 04:08:43 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2019, 04:09:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-wasted-2-300-dollars.104111/#post-18637759

Quote from: Commedieu
What documentation did u need?
Many of us are good with photpshop.

Ahem...
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2019, 05:03:53 AM »
Engine noises let pedestrians know a vehicle is coming. I walk a lot, if there were nothing but silent electric vehicles, I would be dead inside a week.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
"Don't mind me waddling on the highway looking down at the road.... oops I'm dead now thanks nazi's"
🤴

jorma

« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2019, 05:08:56 AM »
I remember the good ole days when someone blabbing about treason this and treason that was a sure way to identify him as a far right dumbass.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2019, 05:18:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enlargement-surgery.103950/page-4#post-18638628

TMI dude.

Laugh at him?  What's his issue - sounds like a perfectly normal size to me?

Oh..

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-it-possible-to-get-used-to-the-fact-that-no-one-really-cares-loves-you.63761/page-2#post-11780334
Does that fucking place have a disproportionate number of people who are self-hating moaners or is that just because all the mods are generally self-loathing fuckwits that I just assume that most of the regular posters are too?
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2019, 05:21:54 AM »
Fuck it, burn the system to the ground. It's irredeemable. I don't know why I thought Manafort would be different. Because he was so ridiculously criminal, I thought he might have been scapegoated but nope.

Oh, and there's zero chance this is done without corrupt intent by Judge Ellis. Fucker was acting suspect from the beginning and there's no way to get anywhere near this sentence justly. There's been undue influence or corrupt bias; I don't know what it is but he must be one corrupt motherfucker.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/paul-manafort-sentenced-to-jail-for-47-months-this-is-some-goddamn-bullshit.104071/page-11#post-18641784

"Democracy is dead" shouts mob that immediately jumps to discrediting a judge because the sentencing didn't meet expectations.
ὕβρις

PsychoBee

« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2019, 05:44:59 AM »
Does that fucking place have a disproportionate number of people who are self-hating moaners or is that just because all the mods are generally self-loathing fuckwits that I just assume that most of the regular posters are too?
both

hopefully in a few years when they finally exit puberty they'll learn to laugh at themselves
dumb

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2019, 06:01:22 AM »
delete that fucking avatar. it is causing harm to kids. not fucking funny or worth using as an avatar. It isnt a joke.
:rofl
Can you have an avatar of someone smoking then? It's, no joke, causing harm to kids. :thinking

PsychoBee

« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2019, 06:19:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rape-day-removed-from-steam.103781/#post-18587298
Don't even bother.

These people think they're living on the edge where only they have this unique view on society's hypocrisy. You won't ever get through to people like that.
:thinking

so close to a moment of self realization
dumb

tummyfat

« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2019, 06:21:28 AM »
delete that fucking username. it is causing harm to kids. not fucking funny or worth using as a username. It isnt a joke.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2019, 06:31:34 AM »
delete that fucking username. it is causing harm to kids. not fucking funny or worth using as a username. It isnt a joke.

They did a heart wrenching anime about a kid dealing with the fallout of the momo challenge on her life.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2019, 06:43:56 AM »

« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2019, 06:57:56 AM »
Look how scared they are of this dudes Momo avatar

https://www.resetera.com/threads/valve-laid-off-13-employees-including-those-from-the-vr-hardware-team.104069/page-2
Lol at the gimps in that thread arguing over how being laid off not being the same as being fired.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2019, 07:06:38 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

it's no REEEEEE 420, but this will do in a pinch

« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2019, 07:16:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enlargement-surgery.103950/page-4#post-18638628

TMI dude.
Best advice my mom and dad ever taught me about dating was make sure she gets two orgasms for your every 1 and you will have very little problems.
:hhh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2019, 07:42:17 AM »
Advice for all the incest aficionados out there, big up !
ὕβρις

« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »
There's only 24 games there, his fucking mom couldn't even do one simple shit he asked right.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2019, 08:02:42 AM »
Surely it's tongue in cheek ?
Right ?
Because otherwise :neogaf
ὕβρις

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2019, 08:05:41 AM »
You guys going full REE not understanding an obvious joke there. :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2019, 08:07:11 AM »
Surely it's tongue in cheek ?
Right ?
Because otherwise :neogaf

He has posted that kind of thing before for other games.  Apparently there's a joke in there somewhere.  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2019, 08:09:23 AM »
JFC, forget REEEEE- reddit is filled with posts debating on that tweet.
:dead
ど助平

« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2019, 08:10:50 AM »
Oh I got the joke, coffee sounds like copy. Heh, yeah very good  :comeon