Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751668 times)

agrajag

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #720 on: March 09, 2019, 05:20:11 PM »
believing tupac committed rape is one thing. believing he raped a woman  :pacspit ::) :supergay

PsychoBee

« Reply #721 on: March 09, 2019, 05:20:31 PM »
Imagine one of your posts getting 39 likes anywhere... oh wait, that would never ever happen.
wow of all ur roasts this is one is actually the meanest

i almost feel bad for James

almost
dumb

Propagandhim

« Reply #722 on: March 09, 2019, 05:22:46 PM »
believing tupac committed rape is one thing. believing he raped a woman  :pacspit ::) :supergay

(Image removed from quote.)

Haha his stomach even says "Hug Land".  What a  :supergay :supergay :supergay !!!!

agrajag

« Reply #723 on: March 09, 2019, 05:25:35 PM »
hug life*

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #724 on: March 09, 2019, 05:32:54 PM »
I hate the fucker and 16 felony charges of disorderly conduct is excessive when no white woman calling the cops on black children is even given a citation
  :doge

« Reply #725 on: March 09, 2019, 05:34:49 PM »
I hate the fucker and 16 felony charges of disorderly conduct is excessive when no white woman calling the cops on black children is even given a citation
  :doge

I agree with that
She

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #726 on: March 09, 2019, 05:35:12 PM »
"I didn't choose the hug life, the hug life chose me."

-Jussie Smollett

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #727 on: March 09, 2019, 05:36:16 PM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #728 on: March 09, 2019, 05:38:21 PM »
"I didn't choose the hug life, the hug life chose me."

-Jussie Smollett

"Above all else, I hugged the fuck back."

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #730 on: March 09, 2019, 05:50:42 PM »
Also lol fuck America  anything good about it is in spite of 1 million worse things

In the big room in the afterlife of all the historical bigwigs if my claim to fame was inventing America I would be profoundly embarrassed

Where would you go if you could be anywhere but America?  ("Inventing" thing was a joke)

Malta

I've spent some time there.  The Maltese are nice people.

The best thing about Malta is their official mascot Goosio, friend to Maltese children everywhere
Uncle

PogiJones

« Reply #731 on: March 09, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
Here's my carepost on the subject:

Violence is fun, sex is fun.
These are biological realities i think.

Pretending to beat people up is fun. Looking at nice milkers (or dongs) is also fun.

The "disproportionate sexualization of women in media" is really a separate argument that people have inevitably conflated with the above one.
Around 2010/2012, when this stuff started to become the daily topic on GAF, that is how it was sold: "Sex isn't the problem, the problem is the imbalance! You can have your Bayonetta/Dead or Alive, but you also need less sexualized examples of female characters" was a very reasonable argument, one i still agree with, yet now you go on Resetera and you can see clearly how every single example of (female) sexualization is bad and should be purged, which to me is plain prudishness with another name, and it's why i stopped taking them seriously long ago.

Then if you want to talk about women's body standards in society, that's a third argument still, and i don't think it has all that much to do with anime tits.
I've said this before when people bring this up, but the root reason people are opposed to one thing but not another is they believe one thing to affect real life behavior or beliefs more than another thing.

For example, when I played Xenoblade 2 and my kid watched, I wasn't worried about him seeing giant boobs or violence, because he was too young to care about the former, and the latter wasn't about to translate to real life violence. But I did care about the language, because kids are like sponges when it comes to words. Is violence worse than cussing? Of course. But violence doesn't easily transfer from fiction to reality, while cussing does. So I was more worried about the latter. And I'm still not okay with him seeing gore, because it would likely give him nightmares, which affects his real life.

So for people who are fine with violence but not sexuality in fiction, their position is basically that violence doesn't translate to real life, but sexuality is categorically different in that it can affect someone's real attitudes towards women. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, but that's what the argument would be. For a sane person, anyway.

Of course, when it comes to RE, they're worse than prudes; they're virtue signalling prudes that in the dark of night go jerk it to child-like wolves by themselves then get on a forum to decry any hint of sexuality in a game, not because they believe it, but because it's the only way they can feel better than someone else.

« Reply #732 on: March 09, 2019, 06:04:41 PM »
Here's my carepost on the subject:

Violence is fun, sex is fun.
These are biological realities i think.

Pretending to beat people up is fun. Looking at nice milkers (or dongs) is also fun.

The "disproportionate sexualization of women in media" is really a separate argument that people have inevitably conflated with the above one.
Around 2010/2012, when this stuff started to become the daily topic on GAF, that is how it was sold: "Sex isn't the problem, the problem is the imbalance! You can have your Bayonetta/Dead or Alive, but you also need less sexualized examples of female characters" was a very reasonable argument, one i still agree with, yet now you go on Resetera and you can see clearly how every single example of (female) sexualization is bad and should be purged, which to me is plain prudishness with another name, and it's why i stopped taking them seriously long ago.

Then if you want to talk about women's body standards in society, that's a third argument still, and i don't think it has all that much to do with anime tits.
I've said this before when people bring this up, but the root reason people are opposed to one thing but not another is they believe one thing to affect real life behavior or beliefs more than another thing.

For example, when I played Xenoblade 2 and my kid watched, I wasn't worried about him seeing giant boobs or violence, because he was too young to care about the former, and the latter wasn't about to translate to real life violence. But I did care about the language, because kids are like sponges when it comes to words. Is violence worse than cussing? Of course. But violence doesn't easily transfer from fiction to reality, while cussing does. So I was more worried about the latter. And I'm still not okay with him seeing gore, because it would likely give him nightmares, which affects his real life.

So for people who are fine with violence but not sexuality in fiction, their position is basically that violence doesn't translate to real life, but sexuality is categorically different in that it can affect someone's real attitudes towards women. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, but that's what the argument would be. For a sane person, anyway.

Of course, when it comes to RE, they're worse than prudes; they're virtue signalling prudes that in the dark of night go jerk it to child-like wolves by themselves then get on a forum to decry any hint of sexuality in a game, not because they believe it, but because it's the only way they can feel better than someone else.

I agree with you completely. The problem that springs from that is all the people who throw out anyone that criticizes any of it at all.
She

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #733 on: March 09, 2019, 06:09:44 PM »
sigh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #734 on: March 09, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »

The self hatred is real. Amazing how that community manages to make people ashamed of their own skin.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-ethnicities-do-you-identify-as.104384/post-18684168

Quote from:  ramathevoice
I spent most of my youth considering myself white, despite having a (very light-skinned) Indian mother.

Now I identify as "white-passing brown person".
Spud

« Reply #735 on: March 09, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »

The self hatred is real. Amazing how that community manages to make people ashamed of their own skin.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-ethnicities-do-you-identify-as.104384/post-18684168

I spent most of my youth considering myself white, despite having a (very light-skinned) Indian mother.

Amazing you have enough brain cells to use a keyboard
She

PsychoBee

« Reply #736 on: March 09, 2019, 06:21:22 PM »
  that in the dark of night go jerk it to child-like wolves by themselves then get on a forum to decry any hint of sexuality in a game, not because they believe it, but because it's the only way they can feel better than someone else.

wow #notallfurries
dumb

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #737 on: March 09, 2019, 06:26:57 PM »

Just because you have your own self-loathing issues doesn't mean you need to project your problems on me.

If you have a problem with me, spell it out and I'll respond. Otherwise, go fuck yourself.
Spud

« Reply #738 on: March 09, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »

Just because you have your own self-loathing issues doesn't mean you need to project your problems on me.

If you have a problem with me, spell it out and I'll respond. Otherwise, go fuck yourself.

I’m not allowed to lol.

Nice bait tho, racist
She

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #739 on: March 09, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »

I’m not allowed to lol.

Nice bait tho, racist
Lol. Like I said, go fuck yourself with your shitty accusations. As someone who has experienced racism, you're a cunt. Being trans doesn't give you a monopoly on oppression regardless of what Ree might have taught you.
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #740 on: March 09, 2019, 06:58:26 PM »

I mean sure, everything affects you (and therefore real life) in some way.
The point of contention i think is in how it does affect you, really.
That's were a lot of the guess work and biases come out.

I love military games, realistic tactical shooters and such, yet i never held a gun, nor do i have any interest in one, nor do i have a Tom Clancy boner for the army, but it's not like military propaganda through fiction is not a thing, it just doesn't translate as simply as it seems.

The proposition that sexual media affects people/society isn't in contention, for me, the problem is in the following conclusion: "therefore those effects are bad and harmful (and must be stopped)" one doesn't really imply the other, despite seeming like a logical conclusion (at least to some people).
Much like it'd seem logical that if i do enjoy running over pedestrian in GTA, i'd just love to run over some folks at the crosswalk.

« Reply #741 on: March 09, 2019, 07:08:00 PM »

I’m not allowed to lol.

Nice bait tho, racist
Lol. Like I said, go fuck yourself with your shitty accusations. As someone who has experienced racism, you're a cunt. Being trans doesn't give you a monopoly on oppression regardless of what Ree might have taught you.

:lol

Thanks, actual racist.
She

ResetBanBot

« Reply #742 on: March 09, 2019, 07:11:53 PM »
I doubted nu-Cream was Cream until she started accusing random people of being racists for no obvious reason.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #743 on: March 09, 2019, 07:12:52 PM »
 :era
Spud

« Reply #744 on: March 09, 2019, 07:13:14 PM »
Weird. Random blank post on the page. Huh.

Anyway, I hope the whole actually being racist thing goes poorly for you Potato, thanks.
She

zepblackstar

« Reply #745 on: March 09, 2019, 07:13:59 PM »
back on topic

thetylerrob

« Reply #746 on: March 09, 2019, 07:16:47 PM »
Black and Native American (Cherokee to be exact).

I refuse to acknowledge any part of my white ancestry since it was "forced" upon me thanks to slavery.

Only the good parts of my ancestry count, the other parts were forced you guys.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #747 on: March 09, 2019, 07:17:11 PM »

Anyway, I hope the whole actually being racist thing goes poorly for you Potato, thanks.

If it goes as poorly as your life clearly is, I'll be super fucking disappointed.

Here's some free advice. Get back on whatever meds you clearly stopped taking and take a break from the internet. If not for your own mental health, then for everyone elses. Also, stop being a cunt. You'll find the world is a lot nicer to you when you are nicer to it.
Spud

agrajag

« Reply #748 on: March 09, 2019, 07:17:26 PM »
having separate categories for mature and milk seems redundant

« Reply #749 on: March 09, 2019, 07:18:21 PM »

If it goes as poorly as your life clearly is, I'll be super fucking disappointed.

Here's some free advice. Get back on whatever meds you clearly stopped taking and take a break from the internet. If not for your own mental health, then for everyone elses. Also, stop being a cunt. You'll find the world is a lot nicer to you when you are nicer to it.

Thanks. Here’s some advice back.

Stop being an actual irl racist.
She

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #750 on: March 09, 2019, 07:19:21 PM »

Thanks. Here’s some advice back.

Stop being an actual irl racist.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=46205.0
Spud

agrajag

« Reply #751 on: March 09, 2019, 07:22:21 PM »
cream's falling off the wagon

thetylerrob

« Reply #752 on: March 09, 2019, 07:23:59 PM »
Yeah I think Cream's on the way out again.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #753 on: March 09, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »
F

To pay respects
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #754 on: March 09, 2019, 07:31:17 PM »
Do I take the bait and ask how exactly that post makes that poster a racist?

agrajag

« Reply #755 on: March 09, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »

:donot

« Reply #756 on: March 09, 2019, 07:32:29 PM »

I wouldn’t answer anyways. Just my opinion, can keep my reasoning to myself
She

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #757 on: March 09, 2019, 07:32:48 PM »
because cream is a dumb cunt

agrajag

« Reply #758 on: March 09, 2019, 07:33:50 PM »

you just can't keep the shitting up the thread to yourself, gotcha

« Reply #759 on: March 09, 2019, 07:35:06 PM »

Is it really specifically calling someone racist that ruins the thread? Like is that honestly it?
She

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #760 on: March 09, 2019, 07:36:13 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #761 on: March 09, 2019, 07:37:31 PM »

Is it really specifically calling someone racist that ruins the thread? Like is that honestly it?

here's an assignment for you: take a moment to read the above exchange between you and potato and tell us how it provides anything of value.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #762 on: March 09, 2019, 07:38:12 PM »
back on topic
Male pornstars on suicide watch.

How does that chart determine the amount of porn North Korea watches. Do North Korean elite just like the black chicks?

agrajag

« Reply #763 on: March 09, 2019, 07:38:15 PM »
back on topic

coulda sworn they loved cuckold porn in the red states

Cryo

« Reply #764 on: March 09, 2019, 07:39:21 PM »
tbh people who grow up surrounded by people of a common ethnicity that differs from their own have felt similarly to the poster Potato is making fun of for decades prior to the creation of resetera

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #765 on: March 09, 2019, 07:39:54 PM »
I’m not allowed to lol.

Nice bait tho, racist

Oh look it's the level of discourse I predicted like I'm a regular fucking Nostradahmer

Era having another conniption fit over a cis actress playing a trans character  :doge
I would have something to say about this but I agreed not to  :teehee :teehee :teehee

Nope, I promise. I will do much better, starting right now.
Uncle

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #766 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:11 PM »
back on topic

Just the dudes apparently.  :thinking

« Reply #767 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:12 PM »

here's an assignment for you: take a moment to read the above exchange between you and potato and tell us how it provides anything of value.

No I really want this to be concrete. What was the “value” in his take that came before I said anything? Was it the link? Is that why I’ve been given sole credit for an entire exchange between two people? All I said was “you’re a racist.” Was that the problem? If you admit there is no value in the entire exchange, that means Potato also shat up the thread, right?
She

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #768 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:39 PM »
back on topic

cuckquean isn't popular enough.

« Reply #769 on: March 09, 2019, 07:42:45 PM »
back on topic

That’s cuz the videos are never as well made.

I mean what
She

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #770 on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »
I was way too generous setting my fiction on the far off date of March 19 though  :whew
Uncle

agrajag

« Reply #771 on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:54 PM »
you attacked another poster in the thread, refuse to provide any kind of reasoning behind your accusation, and spent several posts alternating between "neer neer you're racist" and "neer neer I'm ignorring you  :stop"

As far as I am concerned, yes you get the "credit" because potato was using the thread for its purpose, and you're doing god knows what. And now the thread is all about you again. The fact that I have to even type this out and explain it to you pisses me off.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #772 on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:56 PM »
back on topic

That’s cuz the videos are never as well made.

I mean what

Dunno, never watched pornography in my life.

« Reply #773 on: March 09, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »
you attacked another poster in the thread, refuse to provide any kind of reasoning behind your accusation, and spent several posts alternating between "neer neer you're racist" and "neer neer I'm ignorring you  :stop"

As far as I am concerned, yes you get the "credit" because potato was using the thread for its purpose, and you're doing god knows what. And now the thread is all about you again. The fact that I have to even type this out and explain it to you pisses me off.

I sincerely apologize that I’m the focus on the conversation. But respectfully, I think I should be able to just throw out a one sentence opinion about something someone said without it needing to turn into me making a grand proclamation.

At the risk of sounding paranoid, I think people may be looking for reason to intentionally inflate their reactions to me to make it a bigger deal than even I am.
She

tummyfat

« Reply #774 on: March 09, 2019, 07:46:15 PM »
Did I click on the wrong thread?

agrajag

« Reply #775 on: March 09, 2019, 07:48:07 PM »
bork, sort this out.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #776 on: March 09, 2019, 07:49:56 PM »
No I really want this to be concrete. What was the “value” in his take that came before I said anything? Was it the link? Is that why I’ve been given sole credit for an entire exchange between two people? All I said was “you’re a racist.” Was that the problem? If you admit there is no value in the entire exchange, that means Potato also shat up the thread, right?

There didn't need to be value in his take, that's the whole point of this thread, no one says anything of value

If you had watched this thread like a hawk for an entire year like you said, you would know by now that when someone says something truly objectionable, the appropriate response is

Quote from: Rufus
:kobeyuck

And the post will get 5 likes and everyone will move on
Uncle

« Reply #777 on: March 09, 2019, 07:51:03 PM »

There didn't need to be value in his take, that's the whole point of this thread, no one says anything of value

If you had watched this thread like a hawk for an entire year like you said, you would know by now that when someone says something truly objectionable, the appropriate response is

Quote from: Rufus

And the post will get 5 likes and everyone will move on

Honestly, you’re actually right. I should have just done the face. Sorry.  :idont
She

PsychoBee

« Reply #778 on: March 09, 2019, 07:52:30 PM »

(I just want 5 likes)
dumb

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #779 on: March 09, 2019, 07:54:00 PM »
Bork, the community is clamoring for Cream to get permed.

:batman
Oi Oi