Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751086 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #2460 on: March 15, 2019, 01:02:59 AM »
Patrick Klepek
‏Verified account
 @patrickklepek
 13m13 minutes ago
More
One thing I want to make clear: not sharing the video and not watching the video does not mean we should avoid talking about what happened. White supremacy and platforms that allow such movements to persist and thrive should be called out and condemned. They are complicit.
I'm 50/50 right now on Waypoint announcing a ban on THQNordic.

Also, I just looked at this:
Patrick KlepekVerified account
@patrickklepek
senior reporter @waypoint. co-host @tildeathpodcast. tips: patrick.klepek@vice.com. DMs open, ask for Signal. he/him
this is peak Twitter douchebaggery

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2461 on: March 15, 2019, 01:03:13 AM »
I m sure there is more than four involved. Hopefully the police check through his contact on his phone and arrest anyone involved with this guy.
Better yet, why not round up all Kiwis who have ever visited 8chan or played a THQ game and put them in some sort of prison camp. Then we should just guillotine them without a trial, just to be safe.
Well, KiwiFarms at least. :ohyou
But how will you do your job as the proxy reesetera mod admiral?
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2462 on: March 15, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »
Quite frankly I'm considering banning all of ResetERA.com for not doing anything to stop THQNordic, PewDiePie, Ninja, YouTube, 2chan, NeoGAF.com, etc. by any means necessary.

ResetERA.com knew all about Evilore, but did nothing to stop him collecting money from the alt-right.

counterhit

« Reply #2463 on: March 15, 2019, 01:05:48 AM »

Not right now, bot!!!!

benjipwns

« Reply #2464 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06:59 AM »
Wow at him jumping on the tragedy like that, this is not the time PewDiePie, stop trying to make it all about your terrorist Nazi self. Piece of shit.

PogiJones

« Reply #2465 on: March 15, 2019, 01:08:47 AM »
I'm with Nate on this one, actually. Yeah, this is a RE thread, and yeah, some of their reactions are bad and hopefully don't get any real traction. But it's weird when our reaction to a tragedy is "That's these weirdos' reaction to a tragedy? What terrible people!" Reacting to a tragedy by criticizing another reaction to a tragedy isn't particularly noble itself.

And yeah, now I'm reacting to a reaction to a reaction to a tragedy, etc. ad nauseum, but the point is, yeah they're kind of crazy in their reaction, but that doesn't make them bad people; just severely misguided in their misdirected rage.

benjipwns

« Reply #2466 on: March 15, 2019, 01:11:06 AM »

zepblackstar

« Reply #2467 on: March 15, 2019, 01:13:05 AM »
Patrick Klepek
‏Verified account
 @patrickklepek
 13m13 minutes ago
More
One thing I want to make clear: not sharing the video and not watching the video does not mean we should avoid talking about what happened. White supremacy and platforms that allow such movements to persist and thrive should be called out and condemned. They are complicit.
I'm 50/50 right now on Waypoint announcing a ban on THQNordic.

Also, I just looked at this:
Patrick KlepekVerified account
@patrickklepek
senior reporter @waypoint. co-host @tildeathpodcast. tips: patrick.klepek@vice.com. DMs open, ask for Signal. he/him
this is peak Twitter douchebaggery

He used to be worse till he tried to get some e-sport talker fired for being toxic masculinity, then twitter fiends started posting his pics before he turned to he/him being a degenerate including a pic saying "rape time!"

He now picks his spots.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #2468 on: March 15, 2019, 01:13:06 AM »
Why do use “actually” as if it’s surprising to agree with me  ???

PogiJones

« Reply #2469 on: March 15, 2019, 01:14:58 AM »
I just don't usually consort with non-ambassadors.

benjipwns

« Reply #2470 on: March 15, 2019, 01:17:17 AM »
Feel free to defend unhinged and barbaric insanity from a group that always acts in the same reactionary way... but there's no need to lump others in with your own reaction to a third thing that's actually not related except by the prior groups desperate need to connect it to their perceived enemies of the moment.

counterhit

« Reply #2471 on: March 15, 2019, 01:19:42 AM »
Idk if I’m being overly sensitive about this, but it’s weird you guys are criticizing RE’s reaction to this when other corners of the internet are literally celebrating. I know this is the RE thread, but their reaction doesn’t seem that bad to me.
i know what you mean, obviously breitbart, other more racist gaming circles are going to be way worse but there's something that, -to me- is particularly offensive about "left" "woke" types being more concerned over how this effects fighting whatever fucking dumb coorporate/political drama e-warfare bullshit they're embroiled in then the fact that 25-100 people got killed.

like who gives a fuck about THQ nordic especially at a time like this.

I agree that some of the responses are just awful, but none of them are even a tenth as shocking as what I’ve read on Breitbart (went their after Trump’s tweet). Obviously this thread isn’t about that, but RE’s responses seem relatively tame by comparison.

Really interesting to see a former voat poster concern troll about pewdiepie on the bore

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2472 on: March 15, 2019, 01:20:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/all-ages-yuri-fluff-visual-novel-lilycle-rainbow-stage-release-delayed-by-steam-review-process.105455/

Quote from: Bitanator, post: 18864795, member: 16662
I don't support the sexualization of children
Quote from: CenturionNami, post: 18864873, member: 30206
It's two people completely covered in a bath tub. Grow the hell up.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
Quote from: Toucan, post: 18864952, member: 27809
If sex is the first thing that pops into your head upon seeing two girls taking a bath together, then you might be the one with a problem here. Just saying.

:shaq2

:jared
[close]
Margs

PogiJones

« Reply #2473 on: March 15, 2019, 01:21:20 AM »
I said "our" as a way to include myself to try and make it come off as less accusatory, even though I took no part. Would you have preferred I said "Benji's"? Fine, Benji's reaction.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #2474 on: March 15, 2019, 01:21:30 AM »
Idk if I’m being overly sensitive about this, but it’s weird you guys are criticizing RE’s reaction to this when other corners of the internet are literally celebrating. I know this is the RE thread, but their reaction doesn’t seem that bad to me.
i know what you mean, obviously breitbart, other more racist gaming circles are going to be way worse but there's something that, -to me- is particularly offensive about "left" "woke" types being more concerned over how this effects fighting whatever fucking dumb coorporate/political drama e-warfare bullshit they're embroiled in then the fact that 25-100 people got killed.

like who gives a fuck about THQ nordic especially at a time like this.

I agree that some of the responses are just awful, but none of them are even a tenth as shocking as what I’ve read on Breitbart (went their after Trump’s tweet). Obviously this thread isn’t about that, but RE’s responses seem relatively tame by comparison.

Really interesting to see a former voat poster concern troll about pewdiepie on the bore

This post is so stupid it almost took the short bus home.

benjipwns

« Reply #2475 on: March 15, 2019, 01:23:27 AM »
I said "our" as a way to include myself to try and make it come off as less accusatory, even though I took no part. Would you have preferred I said "Benji's"? Fine, Benji's reaction.
Please point to my reaction to "the tragedy" related to the crime in Christchurch, thanks.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2476 on: March 15, 2019, 01:26:21 AM »
I'm with Nate on this one, actually. Yeah, this is a RE thread, and yeah, some of their reactions are bad and hopefully don't get any real traction. But it's weird when our reaction to a tragedy is "That's these weirdos' reaction to a tragedy? What terrible people!" Reacting to a tragedy by criticizing another reaction to a tragedy isn't particularly noble itself.

And yeah, now I'm reacting to a reaction to a reaction to a tragedy, etc. ad nauseum, but the point is, yeah they're kind of crazy in their reaction, but that doesn't make them bad people; just severely misguided in their misdirected rage.

A fair assessment of Era.  They really present a head scratcher when their targets for this attack are THQ and PewdiePie. 

I mean, people react to tragedy their own way but their reaction is an extra 2-3 degrees of separation from blaming this on Trump.  You might as well pin this on Glenn Beck and Joe Rogan.
sigh

counterhit

« Reply #2477 on: March 15, 2019, 01:30:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support.105466/

"PewDiePie attempts to distance himself from Christchurch Mosque shooter who pledged support"

They really pushing this PDP as a radical idea.

The terrorist manifesto clearly said that he wanted to mobilize the left against certain groups and people to create more division in society and backlash.

RNA, Candence Owens and Pewdiepie.

Going after Pewdiepie now is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted .

SHUT UP, CHUD. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT UP, FUCK OFF

PogiJones

« Reply #2478 on: March 15, 2019, 01:31:17 AM »
Alright, benji, if you don't think posting quote-wall after quote-wall of people's reaction to the shooting and saying "lmao at these people" is itself a reaction to the shooting, then go ahead and take offense I guess.

All I'm saying is it's sad, and people are gonna take it poorly. And I don't think posting walls of poor reactions is any nobler than the reactions themselves. I ain't got no beef with you, man. That's just how I see the situation.

benjipwns

« Reply #2479 on: March 15, 2019, 01:31:42 AM »
Internet is the biggest mistake in history.
"sickened"

yeah fucking right you piece of shit
What a vile; worthless piece of shit.
I'm sick to my stomach.

That tweet isn't enough.
Pewdiepie is complicit.

benjipwns

« Reply #2480 on: March 15, 2019, 01:36:57 AM »
Alright, benji, if you don't think posting quote-wall after quote-wall of people's reaction to the shooting and saying "lmao these people" is itself a reaction to the shooting
It's not. My "reaction" to the shooting is whatever I've said about it. Not about others bloodlust for their enemies invading any topic that amps them up. They do this all the time about everything. There doesn't have to be a shooting to set them off, it just helps them see red easier.

You're conflating two separate things that are only linked by an activating event and then talking about honor or some shit that doesn't even factor into it.

ResetERA.com is just showing their ass extra more because they're on their high horse because they perceive the shooting to be the work of their enemies: the entire rest of the internet.

benjipwns

« Reply #2481 on: March 15, 2019, 01:39:11 AM »
The terrorist manifesto clearly said that he wanted to mobilize the left against certain groups and people to create more division in society and backlash.

RNA, Candence Owens and Pewdiepie.

Going after Pewdiepie now is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted .
Quote from: GrizzNKev
You defended PDP when he promoted that nazi channel, congratulated him when he gave his transparently uncaring dismissal video, and then defended Ben Shapiro.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-recommends-straight-up-nazi-channel-hitler-speeches-calls-to-get-rid-of-jews-more.86342/page-14#post-15890702

fuck off

benjipwns

« Reply #2482 on: March 15, 2019, 01:43:08 AM »
PDP has persistently welcomed, entertained, joked uncritically, and normalized the exact attitudes, ideas, and motivations for this slaughter. He's made the weight of the Holocaust and genocide more generally the tinder for his "comedy" to children for years and years. He's shared and advocated for white supremacists and their propagandists with all the vigor of a true believer.

Who and what he is is crystal clear, and his direct contribution to these murders shouldn't be understated.
Wow who would have thought that years of signal boosting and promoting legit white supremacists would one day end in one killing people while uttering your name

Way to go, fuckwad. There's blood on your hands.
I hope this kills PewDiePie. He cultivated this audience, he should take responsibility.
Yes, the real monsters here are the ones calling for a man to take responsibility in his contribution to all of this.
This isn't a 1 to 1 example, but it really reminds me of those situations when people with large followings on twitter quote tweet someone. The quoted gets attacked by hundreds of people. When confronted, the person with the large following says "Well, I didn't TELL anyone to attack them!" The similarity I'll draw here is, no, PDP never told anyone to do this horrific thing. But to deny that he's been playing toward a crowd that could be motivated to do this type of thing seems difficult.
totally normal and sane individuals acting honorably!

benjipwns

« Reply #2483 on: March 15, 2019, 01:44:23 AM »
Im getting scared by this lynch-mentality..
You know what? Get the fuck off Era. In the face of a massacre that killed dozens of people, you decided this was a great opportunity to do one of your zero effort drive-byes. Go fucking throw yourself into a dump and become one with the garbage you spew.
Im getting scared by this lynch-mentality..
Nearly 30 people are dead, but PDP is the real victim here.

Fuck off.
Now I'm confused, we don't hold others response for the thoughts and deeds of others. Correct me if I'm wrong but did the killer imply that Pew was the reason he carried out the heinous crimes?
When you're constantly espousing hateful racist, antisemitic, and misogynistic ideals then someone namedrops you right before going on a murderous rampage, you need to take some fucking responsibility.
honorable! not looking for any reason to attack their perceived enemies who post stupidity on YouTube!

PogiJones

« Reply #2484 on: March 15, 2019, 01:47:25 AM »
Dude, you're going off the deep end here. I never said their reactions were honorable; I said they were "bad" and "poor" and "crazy" and "misguided" and "misdirected." Keep hackin' away at that straw man you've constructed, though.

benjipwns

« Reply #2485 on: March 15, 2019, 01:54:15 AM »
Maybe if you came in the thread and complained more often about how ignoble we were at quoting ResetERA.com's lunacy it'd actually be believable when you come in and complain about how horrible it is that we're being ignoble at quoting their actually going off the deep end because of a conspiracy theory they've self-perpetuated for years. :trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #2486 on: March 15, 2019, 01:58:03 AM »
Oh come on. This man has created one of the most toxic hateful communities and refuses to take responsibility.
Let's be real, this is all by design. He's doing the absolute bare minimum to distance himself from shit like this simply so his status as a Nazi dipshit is plausibly deniable, while clearly signaling to his warped fandom that he has no problem with the beliefs that lead to this event.
If someone says your name just before doing an unforgivable act that they want everybody in the world talking about, yeah, I think you had something to do with it.
The very least this multimillionaire shithead could do is donate to the families of those affected.
Thoughts and prayers, y'all.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2487 on: March 15, 2019, 01:59:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/mistertodd/status/1106391397354127366
RIP my mentions, but also RIP the people murdered by the guy who yelled PewDiePie's name before he did it, so I guess nobody wins. Hooray.

:mindblown why would you say this?
sjws using tragedy to further their agenda, say it aint so.

benjipwns

« Reply #2488 on: March 15, 2019, 02:00:34 AM »
But, in the actual topic about the shooting it is very clear that any links to the shooters' manifesto, video, or even 8ch itself will be removed immediately due to all of those things supporting the views and actions of 8chan and its adherents.

Which frankly ought to include THQ Nordic.
I also agree to ban THQ Nordic's videogame discussions, and/or to put a statement in each thread related to them about what they did and what they support.

On a side note: I really hope that a government will take actions and close 8chan for good. This place shouldn't exist. As for PewDiePie, this person needs to leave the internet. This influencer is breeding new generations of nazis.
100% agree. Mods/Admins show some fucking backbone and take a fucking stand over this! Do you really want people to think that you value "Vidya Games" more than human life?

benjipwns

« Reply #2489 on: March 15, 2019, 02:02:16 AM »
if I was either a friend or family member of the victims effected by this shooting I wouldn't want a damn cent of PDP's blood money. It'd be like getting bought off.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2490 on: March 15, 2019, 02:03:17 AM »
What is their obsession with donating money?
Spud

Clockwork5

« Reply #2491 on: March 15, 2019, 02:05:15 AM »
The way Resetera is reacting to this is absolutely disgusting. I strongly empathize with the loss of life and the loss of close loved ones the people of NZ are dealing with right now, it is heartbreaking. Making this about your personal beef with Pewdiepie or THQN (the moral degenerates of 8chan can actually fuck right off) is so self centered and disrespectful to the victims, it does get under my skin. It also blinds them to the actual issues that are at play here. Some of the issues are those that I would imagine the leftists on RE would actually give a shit about, like gun control or accessibility to mental health professionals; while other issues I can understand their unwillingness to acknowledge, such as the demonization of white men in modern society. It just illustrates their self created intellectual bubble, boundaries and all.

With that said, the general mood of this thread is a bit whimsical and pokey. That’s why I like it. That is also why it comes across as a bit tasteless to just quote reactions of people who are making it about their own personal crusades. Ya know, it seems like you’re making fun of them, having a laugh.

There is nothing to laugh about here. Sorry for the uninvited care post.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2492 on: March 15, 2019, 02:05:34 AM »
This isn't the first time benjipwns went to bat for the alt-right. He was all over the Charleston massacre when it happened trying to say it was an accident, talking about camera angles and shit.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #2493 on: March 15, 2019, 02:06:17 AM »
don't get bought off by PewDiePie's Blood Money

counterhit

« Reply #2494 on: March 15, 2019, 02:08:10 AM »
Alright, benji, if you don't think posting quote-wall after quote-wall of people's reaction to the shooting and saying "lmao at these people" is itself a reaction to the shooting, then go ahead and take offense I guess.

All I'm saying is it's sad, and people are gonna take it poorly. And I don't think posting walls of poor reactions is any nobler than the reactions themselves. I ain't got no beef with you, man. That's just how I see the situation.

It might be worth pointing out reactions like ResetEra's are tied to the motives of the killer who explicitly detailed he is hoping to accelerate things into a Turner Diaries scenario, where liberuls taking muh guns away results in the white race "waking up". Increase racial animosity, increase tension over gun rights. Mass shootings have become so cynical in presentation they are now self-referential and include livestreaming memes. It's gone beyond just hoping to get attention for a personal manifesto or a straight forward vengeance towards girls. These incidents are so absurdly useful for partisan reasons that a killer like this can now use them to hurt his own "cause" to increase polarization in the long term. It was once primarily a gun rights issue, but now it is a Trump and racial (and free speech/open internet) issue. He wants people to get more angry about guns and to be angry about straight-white-males despite those being principles he believes in because he feels society (whites) is too "made into a giant dad" for a race war. This also happens to sometimes be the underlying motive for instances of islamic terrorism, where they simply don't care about blowback in the slightest. To see how we get here, just look at previous ResetEra terror threads where they look on with great anticipation for the race/religion of the shooter. It's like your team winning or losing the big game if it's a radical muslim (right-wing) or 4chan cac (left-wing). ResetEra is a stand in for the whole internet. I could understand why you would find it tacky, but I don't think there is any separating of the cause and reaction in the age of twitch mass-killings.

e: "made into a giant dad" what the hell do these word filters even mean

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2495 on: March 15, 2019, 02:08:41 AM »
benji is alt-just-right  :ohyeah

benjipwns

« Reply #2496 on: March 15, 2019, 02:19:04 AM »
The relevant narrative is how ResetERA.com became the reactionaries they probably once claimed to hate. They want to try people as war criminals, make exceptions for the death penalty (something they ban for under less heated circumstances) and use without trial, shut down entire websites and arrest their userbases, arrest anyone who's ever talked to an accused criminal, hold as complicit a moron on YouTube who literally does nothing approaching what they accuse him of because he was mentioned by an accused criminal, tear down an entire company and its employees for "promoting terrorism" for having an ill-advised internet goof, empower the Trump Administration to control Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. because these "further terrorism" and every other insane reactionary view that the first decade of this century were supposed to make "never again."

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing arguments in favor of torture on ResetERA.com. For a Twitch streamer misgendering someone or something.

That's their real ongoing crime. They're irrelevant so caring about their views is the wrong objective. What to care about is that we can't make fun of them and facetiously parody them anymore. They actually get to that point too fast. I had to make the above example so absurd to ensure they don't get there ever that it's not even amusing. And all this while being unable to identify the actual trolls and not paying me anything to run their Mod Admiralty for them.

I'm the real victim here. Can't you all see that?

Eternally praise me or I'll destroy you.
[close]

PogiJones

« Reply #2497 on: March 15, 2019, 02:20:03 AM »

It might be worth pointing out reactions like ResetEra's are tied to the motives of the killer who explicitly detailed he is hoping to accelerate things into a Turner Diaries scenario, where liberuls taking muh guns away results in the white race "waking up". Increase racial animosity, increase tension over gun rights. Mass shootings have become so cynical in presentation they are now self-referential and include livestreaming memes. It's gone beyond just hoping to get attention for a personal manifesto or a straight forward vengeance towards girls. These incidents are so absurdly useful for partisan reasons that a killer like this can now use them to hurt his own "cause" to increase polarization in the long term. It was once primarily a gun rights issue, but now it is a Trump and racial (and free speech/open internet) issue. He wants people to get more angry about guns and to be angry about straight-white-males despite those being principles he believes in because he feels society (whites) is too "made into a giant dad" for a race war. This also happens to sometimes be the underlying motive for instances of islamic terrorism, where they simply don't care about blowback in the slightest. To see how we get here, just look at previous ResetEra terror threads where they look on with great anticipation for the race/religion of the shooter. It's like your team winning or losing the big game if it's a radical muslim (right-wing) or 4chan cac (left-wing). ResetEra is a stand in for the whole internet. I could understand why you would find it tacky, but I don't think there is any separating of the cause and reaction in the age of twitch mass-killings.

e: "made into a giant dad" what the hell do these word filters even mean

You're right; the reactions of people to this and other things like this will likely have a lasting impact. How people react does matter. And using RE as a test case for how the extreme left will react may actually be useful. And as Nate said, the reactions on the extreme right are extremely disgusting. The best way to combat an extremist and his plans is not with opposite extremism, but rather with levelheadedness. Unfortunately, I think that's becoming more and more difficult to come by.

PogiJones

« Reply #2498 on: March 15, 2019, 02:25:54 AM »
The relevant narrative is how ResetERA.com became the reactionaries they probably once claimed to hate. They want to try people as war criminals, make exceptions for the death penalty (something they ban for under less heated circumstances) and use without trial, shut down entire websites and arrest their userbases, arrest anyone who's ever talked to an accused criminal, hold as complicit a moron on YouTube who literally does nothing approaching what they accuse him of because he was mentioned by an accused criminal, tear down an entire company and its employees for "promoting terrorism" for having an ill-advised internet goof, empower the Trump Administration to control Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. because these "further terrorism" and every other insane reactionary view that the first decade of this century were supposed to make "never again."

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing arguments in favor of torture on ResetERA.com. For a Twitch streamer misgendering someone or something.

That's their real ongoing crime. They're irrelevant so caring about their views is the wrong objective. What to care about is that we can't make fun of them and facetiously parody them anymore. They actually get to that point too fast. I had to make the above example so absurd to ensure they don't get there ever that it's not even amusing. And all this while being unable to identify the actual trolls and not paying me anything to run their Mod Admiralty for them.

I'm the real victim here. Can't you all see that?

Eternally praise me or I'll destroy you.
[close]

Yeah, it all boils down to the most insidious forms of guilt by association. They have embraced it wholeheartedly, and if it were confined to just RE it wouldn't be so bad. But guilt by association seems to have taken root in our culture in ways I never thought possible even 10 years ago.

shosta

« Reply #2499 on: March 15, 2019, 02:28:35 AM »
I think ultimately what benji is trying to say is that if we ban benji then only the criminals will have benji.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #2500 on: March 15, 2019, 02:30:00 AM »
ResetERA.com is a self-proclaimed left. It's really quite hard to consider them progressive in their social views, or collectivist in their economics. They're mostly reactionaries who lash out at their perceived enemies (which includes all of the member base) first and decide the reasons never. Hence the constant obsession with optics and performative behaviors.

shosta

« Reply #2501 on: March 15, 2019, 02:35:53 AM »
Why don't you just call them what you really want to call them?
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2502 on: March 15, 2019, 02:37:26 AM »
Why don't you just call them what you really want to call them?
----ers?
gaffers :whew
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #2503 on: March 15, 2019, 02:38:23 AM »
I mean how is it PDPs fault that some lunatic are murdering people?

It is like blaming violent video games on school shootings.
I don't even like Pewdiepie, but holy hell, there is no pleasing you people.
Just stop
It is like blaming violent video games on school shootings.
Yes, things like this happen in total vaccums. There's no issues with the people and organizations that promote said ideals. It's always just a singular person or small group that gets the idea in their head out of nowhere.
PewDiePie is a gross despicable human being for spreading what he does and knowing the influence he has. This is only going to happen more and more until he is deplatformed.
40 confirmed dead now.
Anyone wanna defend this shit? Then fuck you too.
One day. Amazing. Can't wait to see him again tomorrow doing the exact same shit.
Come on, I'm sure the user trying to stir shit in a mass shooting thread will learn a lot in 24 hours
He is complicit, the Collin guy with his "don't touch ma stuff" snake flag supporting him comfirms it.
Lots of fucking alt right cowards in this thread defending their shit infested court jester. You all ain't slick coming out of the wood work trying to act like you have something insightful and eloquent to say about human behavior and societal expectations/conditioning.

Fucking pathetic.
PewDiePie is a sick goddamn idiot

But anyone throwing any blame on him for this is hypocritical as fuck, this is EXACTLY like blaming violence on video games.
No it really fucking isnt
Go away.
But anyone throwing any blame on him for this is hypocritical as fuck, this is EXACTLY like blaming violence on video games.
Fuck off.
Nope. Not at all. The motherfucker makes edgy jokes and has made racist and antisemitic comments in the past. And KIDS WATCH HIM.
He complicit in all this.
Trying to assign responsibility to pewdiepie for this, is as dumb as blaming Jodie foster for when Reagan was shot.
Fuck off.
The difference is a kid can’t go out and buy an M Rated game by themselves. There’s nothing really stopping a kid from watching a pewdiepie video.
Forums > Discussion > Gaming Forum

benjipwns

« Reply #2504 on: March 15, 2019, 02:40:46 AM »
hero:

shosta

« Reply #2505 on: March 15, 2019, 02:41:33 AM »
The difference is a kid can’t go out and buy an M Rated game by themselves. There’s nothing really stopping a kid from watching a pewdiepie video.
this sounds like a parody that you'd write. it's like when South Park decided they wouldn't do Donald Trump, you can't make it funnier than reality already is.
每天生气

counterhit

« Reply #2506 on: March 15, 2019, 02:44:14 AM »
What's most annoying about ResetEra isn't really that they go with their most extreme emotional and irrational reaction, because everyone does that, it is that they immediately mow down anyone who dares tries to complicate that reaction.

I mean just think for a second: was this guy really supporting pewdiepie by shouting his name before committing one of the worst shootings in that nation's history? Do you think white supremacists feel any loyalty to pewdiepie besides "he makes the SJWs and mainstream media mad XD"?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2507 on: March 15, 2019, 02:47:13 AM »
The real enemy are the entities trying to be divisive and preventing normal conversations with each other, be that the cnn/fox/huffpoop/brokebarts/russianbots/ameribots/benjis of this world, you get people radicalized so far into their asshole they believe all the overexaggerated clickbait negative shit they get vomited into their beaks like baby birds from momma media. Then they go out and do fucked up shit, go figure.

benjipwns

shosta

« Reply #2509 on: March 15, 2019, 02:49:01 AM »

每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #2510 on: March 15, 2019, 02:49:08 AM »
Why do you have to resort to name calling?

I’m just saying that the blame should not be shifted from the true culprit in this tragedy. It’s moronic.

But okay, side with the echo chamber group-think mob.
which is?

I’m just saying that the blame should not be shifted from the true culprit in this tragedy. It’s moronic.

Oh wow.

Dude just stop trolling

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK OFFFFFFF

Man all the keywords coming out now. Got the group think, echo chamber. Tell us how you really feel.

benjipwns

« Reply #2511 on: March 15, 2019, 02:52:37 AM »
More of these cowardly fucks making excuses for abhorrent behavior. The amount of stupidity on display here is astounding
Hopefully someday this idiot gets coming what he deserves as in lots of bad karma and events happening to him so he finally learns something or be miserable so we can enjoy.
How tf does pewdiepie have anything to do with literally murdering people. If a terrorist blows up a bus and yells go lakers should i presume lebron’s feet will be put to the fire?
HOW IS THERE SO MANY OF YOU
How tf does pewdiepie have anything to do with literally murdering people. If a terrorist blows up a bus and yells go lakers should i presume lebron’s feet will be put to the fire?
Ignorant fucking fool.

This thread is going about as badly as I expected.
You're a fucking idiot
Yeah the absolute state of this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say we're back in the 90s, blaming Marylin Manson for all things terrible.

I can't believe some people are actually accusing PDP of being the main enabler of this horrible shit.
FUUUUCKKK OOOOFOFFFFFFf
You're in a thread about a mass shooting that has left dozens dead, and all you care about is your fucking toys. Video game 'enthusiast' forum or not, that's exceptionally fucked up.
Yeah the absolute state of this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say we're back in the 90s, blaming Marylin Manson for all things terrible.

I can't believe some people are actually accusing PDP of being the main enabler of this horrible shit.
And so are you. A fucking idiot twat.
Yeah. Anyone who accepts Pewdiepie trying to distance himself aren't to be trusted.
This shooting was no ones fault but the sick fuck(s) who committed it. Period.
Lol. You're an idiot.
Take a fucking sociology class or even a history class. Fucking clueless shit you constantly keep posting is exhausting. People are creatures of their environment.
VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION FORUM

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2512 on: March 15, 2019, 02:55:13 AM »
Blame Islam for people declaring Jihad - fuck you racists
Blame pewdiepie for people shooting up a mosque - hey it makes sense

benjipwns

« Reply #2513 on: March 15, 2019, 02:55:19 AM »
There is no single through line from PDP to this mass shooter but PDP contributes to the pitcher of water that makes up the kool-aid that people just like these maniacs drink from. Just like Alex Jones & Beitbart & Milo Y. & Richard Spencer, and on.
#YANGGANG

benjipwns

« Reply #2514 on: March 15, 2019, 02:56:26 AM »
this dude is the best

still going lololol
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:39:38 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #2515 on: March 15, 2019, 02:57:36 AM »
Where do you guys come from?
These sickos really love to come out right on cue. Just sick.
Then go back to NeoGAF/4chan or whatever shithole you crawled out of.
You forgot to tip your fedora, you stupid piece of shit.
Oh my god.
I hope no-one looks up to you. Like a child or anything.
Eat shit

now, see, these are the people I'd give a timeout to

i think we'd survive the 24 hours without their valuable contributions to discussion

counterhit

« Reply #2516 on: March 15, 2019, 02:59:04 AM »
Where do you guys come from?
These sickos really love to come out right on cue. Just sick.
Then go back to NeoGAF/4chan or whatever shithole you crawled out of.
You forgot to tip your fedora, you stupid piece of shit.
Oh my god.
I hope no-one looks up to you. Like a child or anything.

now, see, these are the people I'd give a timeout to

i think we'd survive the 24 hours without their valuable contributions to discussion

On GAF didn't you get a slap on the wrist for saying stuff like this even if you were one of the good guys?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2517 on: March 15, 2019, 02:59:23 AM »
timeout? I'd permaban their accounts and ips then forward the ips to a russian hacking farm to make sure they are ddosed daily.

benjipwns

« Reply #2518 on: March 15, 2019, 03:01:36 AM »
PDP is part of the right-wing media that radicalizes people to become these Nazi fucks. He's a gateway into the bullshit. People usually don't just jump right into the deep end. He's implicitly part of the problem.
He isn't the only person who perpetuates the rhetoric that killers like this eat up. But he needs to be talked about and held accountable because he has a large audience and a large amount of sway within the world that gamers like ourselves walk in.
Speaking of Mansons, I guess you feel Charles Manson shouldn't have gone to prison, since he didn't actually murder anyone either.

There are different degrees of responsibilty when it comes to public figures with a lot of power, and to excuse them of any need to take responsibility for the effect their words and actions have on their followers is incredibly naïve at best. Do you really believe CEO's don't have any involvement in the scandals their companies are plagued with?
i think they're actually getting worse

benjipwns

« Reply #2519 on: March 15, 2019, 03:02:25 AM »
Hah God damn you'r such an idiot that it transcends stupidity and enters into pitiful humor. Like an incel
said the secret word!!!!