Author Topic: You don’t have to eat cereal just b/c John Kellogg didn’t want you jacking off  (Read 1194 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
LIFE HAX:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/05/what-is-breakfast/589411/

Also, check your privilege, Unitedstatesperson. :maf

“Poorer people everywhere, especially in places like India and China, eat the same kind of food for meal after meal,” he says. “The strict differentiation of meals is partly an American thing, but partly a thing of upward mobility.” Breakfast food, as a concept, is a luxury.
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
So when I eat a nutritious 7 layer burrito for breakfast it's actually an act of solidarity with the proletariat of the world economic periphery? :leon

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It's pretty crazy the price of name brand cereal these days. My mom would never buy us "Sugar cereals", but it's more likely she was just cheap.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
We always bought the Malt-o-Meal brand cereal. :mouf
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
The choice between $3.99 box of Rice Crispies or a box of Wegman's Crisp Rice for $1.99(and sometime 2 for $3) is pretty easy.
©ZH

kingv

Depends on the brand imo.

Some of the store brand ones don’t taste quite right. Store brand lucky charms are usually trash.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I only eat cereal in the evening, never in the morning.  :doge
dog

BisMarckie

I don‘t think I had more than 5 bowls of cereal in my life.  :doge

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
lol, this bish is ridiculously ignorant
◕‿◕

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I eat cereal every day for breakfast. It's lunch and dinner where I get more varied. Trader Joe's granola cereals tend to be my go-to.
^_^