Author Topic: mormapope  (Read 1058 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
mormapope
« on: August 16, 2019, 12:53:05 AM »
so you've been watchin oz, huh?

每天生气

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Re: mormapope
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 01:09:30 AM »

Its one of the comfiest shows ever  :-[ , I rotate between Oz and The Sopranos. Oz has excellent characters. Love the relationships between all the characters as well.

Adabeesi, Schillinger, and Keller are my favorite prison daddies by far. Beecher is dope as fuck as well.

OH!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 01:11:08 AM »
Every episode is so dense :lol you hit the end and you're like "fuck, that was only 45 minutes?" Feels like a whole arc just happened. Comfy is a good description, though. I feel the same way about Law and Order.
每天生气

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 01:22:14 AM »
I haven't seen a lot of Law and Order, I imagine it offers a similar feeling of confiness lol.

That comfiness is a consistent and predictable amount of misery, but also hope and redemption. In Oz, there are fates far worse than death, so that makes death itself not as bad or scary.

There's also a lot of gay romance. At the time in the 90's, Oz had to be one of the most progressive shows regarding gay romance. There's legit man on man love.
OH!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 06:24:34 AM »
how did adebisi's hat never fall off? :gopnik

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 06:57:27 AM »
https://m.
🍆🍆

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 09:25:05 AM »
I had a friend who was an extra on the show. I only ever caught a short glimpse of him during a boxing match where he was in the crowd for half a second.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 09:42:59 AM »
I had a friend who was an extra on the show. I only ever caught a short glimpse of him during a boxing match where he was in the crowd for half a second.

Stay safe.
©@©™