Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 889155 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11520 on: January 24, 2020, 06:47:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-corona-virus-spreading-in-asia-and-japan.165901/post-28518954

Disneyland China / and all of Disneyland resort in China has been closed until further notice

Damn, it's official : we're fucked as a species.
ὕβρις

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #11521 on: January 24, 2020, 06:53:33 AM »
hmm

ghostrick calling ppl racists on era

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pc-gaming-era-january-2020-ready-for-the-new-year-shaka-brah.162395/post-28521683

coldsun (moderator) telling ppl to knock it off on discord.

META-DRAMA!

AND A ZINGER TO BOOT!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11522 on: January 24, 2020, 07:00:25 AM »
Extreme ERA vetting :science

So you have no idea who he is but “looks legit” is enough for you?
He name checks so many legit press organisations he's worked for in his bio, he wouldn't be able to do that if it were all made up. I'm sure 5 mins of googling will reveal he HAS worked for them and is a legit journalist. Or he'd be asked to remove them from his bio.

NB he's also "verified" by Twitter which means he has enough followers to have been checked out.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-corona-virus-spreading-in-asia-and-japan.165901/post-28519598
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11523 on: January 24, 2020, 07:02:42 AM »
I highly doubt with the amount of infected and precautions they’re taking that this is still not passable from human to human. Doctors wouldn’t be wearing masks if they were sure about that, it doesn’t make sense.

:science
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11524 on: January 24, 2020, 07:03:00 AM »
At least when Rachel Dolezal and Jussie Smollett sent themselves death threats, they actually bothered to send themselves actual death threats so that they could "prove it".

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11525 on: January 24, 2020, 07:10:30 AM »
Jesus Christ, this Corona virus thread is text book mild hysteria and fake news.

Quote from: Chikor
I don't know, people throw those government cover up theories every couple of pages, and I don't know that there is any strong evidence for that.
And like, if they did, they fooled the WHO and the CDC, kinda doubt we're gonna figure the ruse from looking at twitter.

:noah Chikor, call me BB.
ὕβρις

FStop7

« Reply #11526 on: January 24, 2020, 07:10:50 AM »
The depth of their Joe Rogan hate is the weirdest thing about Ree.

Meanwhile they worship one politician who larped as a Native American for decades and another who rolled deep with Jeffrey fucking Epstein.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11527 on: January 24, 2020, 07:14:19 AM »
Tbf a fair few  :reeeee regulars would love to roll deep with Big Jeffrey too if the discord leakz are to be believed  :jared
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11528 on: January 24, 2020, 07:33:14 AM »
Quote from: RedMercury
Would suck if a year from now we hear "We should have stopped international travel until it was under control but people had business trips and money to make"

:brain

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-corona-virus-spreading-in-asia-and-japan.165901/post-28497305
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11529 on: January 24, 2020, 07:41:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/just-told-off-a-pain-in-the-ass-coworker-how-about-you.166370/
Quote from: Pirate Bae, post: 28498161, member: 86
One of my coworkers was making sexist comments about how he thinks women shouldn’t be in the military and how they can’t do the job right since they’re not as strong.  I called him out on it and we literally almost got into a fist fight in the office.  My supervisor had to break us up.

:foodcourt

Thread is also fantastic as the echo chamber shits on the OP for use of the term "satisfaction boner," shits on the OP for being a man 'telling off a woman' (OP says later she's not a male), and shits on the initial lack of details claiming the OP won't be back to post more.
:delicious
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:54:22 AM by pork »
ど助平

FStop7

« Reply #11530 on: January 24, 2020, 07:50:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-corona-virus-spreading-in-asia-and-japan.165901/page-8#post-28497511

Man , it really sounds like Racoon City! The whole city lock down? Shit.

TFW your entire frame of reference of life is video gamez

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11531 on: January 24, 2020, 07:59:36 AM »
this is just like that time that Frank West was trapped in the Willamette shopping mall  :omg
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11532 on: January 24, 2020, 08:09:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-329

Quote from: Lycanthrope -R-, post: 28491656, member: 47103
[MEDIA=twitter]1220254861855547392[/MEDIA]

At that point, why even bother with the sheet covering? Just go full topless. lol
Quote from: SemRockwel, post: 28491740, member: 15748
What’s funny is that if you look closely her nipples seem to be exposed.
Quote from: Lycanthrope -R-, post: 28491793, member: 47103
That's specular highlight. Standard animu design practice never has the nipples that low. You can also tell by the overall shape.
Quote from: N_Cryo, post: 28491978, member: 31544
At least the sprite work has effort I guess.

Relegated to mobile games now. You know the cat leona costume from SNK Heroines? It came from that mobile game.

:expert

For people so offended by tiddy, they sure do pay attention to detail and know which costumes came from which games.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11533 on: January 24, 2020, 08:13:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-329#post-28506760
Quote from: Lycanthrope -R-, post: 28514224, member: 47103
Quote from: Morrigan, post: 28506760, member: 27
Fuku had weird side-openings in her pants and Okatsu has no pants herself lol, but overall it's still pretty nice and tasteful and they aren't sexualized at all, the camera doesn't ogle them either or anything.
To be fair, traditional Japanese hakama always have those.

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 28515362, member: 27
I have hakama myself haha. The openings aren't that wide normally and the shirts you'd wear would be long enough to hide the gaps. But as I said it's not a big deal at all, Fuku is fine really.

WHY
ど助平

SmokyDave

« Reply #11534 on: January 24, 2020, 08:14:45 AM »
…I should update Metal Slug Attack.

Hermit

« Reply #11535 on: January 24, 2020, 08:14:48 AM »
PC Era Summit by the end of next week

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11536 on: January 24, 2020, 08:20:14 AM »
I don't know why you guys act like it isn't fun mock him.
only the lames here think that. bronson has been a hilarious target for years, mainly for being such a smug douche while having zero things to be smug about.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11537 on: January 24, 2020, 08:25:56 AM »
women's sports are a big enough joke as it is  :neogaf now these lil thots are supposed to compete against men's league rejects with a tuck job?  :lol
Are they, though?
women's soccer is such a joke that americans are the best at it :sabu

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11538 on: January 24, 2020, 08:26:17 AM »
I don't even understand that I didn't see a single person here saying "lay off my boi bronson"  :'(
Uncle

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11539 on: January 24, 2020, 08:27:44 AM »
I have a bunch of things from Daiso; but like.. plates and cups and chopsticks and other useful things.

Is this where you stock up on that fancy Japanese bondage rope?

No but they sell candy and sleeping pills.

Is riotous an alt for james?

:ohhh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11540 on: January 24, 2020, 08:29:05 AM »

Meanwhile they worship one politician who larped as a Native American for decades and another who rolled deep with Jeffrey fucking Epstein.
they find it impossible to believe that someone who thinks differently than them could vote the same as them so they slap an alt-right sticker on a dude who has never voted for an R in his life (according to him) and is pro choice, pro M4A and UBI, and pro-weed/hallucinogen legalization

plus they all denounce his fanbase as  "easily influenced" to his "alt right dogma". if the fanbase is so easily influenced...wouldn't he then influence them to vote Dem? ??? resetti types are too stupid to even follow their own logic on this stuff.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11541 on: January 24, 2020, 08:31:56 AM »

they find it impossible to believe that someone who thinks differently than them could vote the same as them so they slap an alt-right sticker on a dude who has never voted for an R in his life (according to him) and is pro choice, pro M4A and UBI, and pro-weed/hallucinogen legalization

I don't even think he thinks that differently from them, as you said

it just goes back to the same shit, perfect being the enemy of the good

he can be a meathead but he's just shooting the breeze with people getting various perspectives out there whether he understands them fully or not, there's something chill about a guy just going "yeah man shit is wild, Jamie pull that up"
Uncle

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11542 on: January 24, 2020, 08:32:36 AM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11543 on: January 24, 2020, 08:34:23 AM »
well you see uncle he's only spent 50 years involved in combat sports so his opinions on men and women fighting in combat sports is clearly coming from a transphobic and uninformed position. therefore he cannot be trusted at all and must be deplatformed and destroyed.

he's clearly an evil alt right speaker for having candace owens and milo and on while mocking their positions to their face.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11544 on: January 24, 2020, 08:39:31 AM »
Slayven with another cracking spelling here. CANDANCE!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/page-15#post-28523387

He had on Candance "Hiter had some good ideas" Owen with in the last year

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #11545 on: January 24, 2020, 08:46:52 AM »
So much for closing threads on joe rogan!

:curious

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11546 on: January 24, 2020, 08:47:52 AM »
he follows up with

having her own period is validation of her

I assume he meant on. But ya boy can even fuck up a two letter word.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/page-16#post-28523718

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11547 on: January 24, 2020, 08:51:21 AM »
slayven too dumb to understand spelling so of course he's too dumb to understand context. stick to your funnybooks in mom's basement breh :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11548 on: January 24, 2020, 08:55:47 AM »
These are reasonable points if you fear the sort of populism that Bernie symbolizes but?? At the end of the day if you are trying to win an election and have a base composed of young adult voters, it may be good to utilize things like popular podcast host who commentate on UFC games to your advantage.

Thats all Im saying. He's trying to appeal to a wide array of the electorate and I bet a lot of young white americans (especially) share the dumb bigoted views of people like Rogan and unfortunately to win you may need their vote.

Bernie's a populist so he garners this kind of attention regardless.

Also white bigots already exist on the Dem platform? Are we acting like this is new? How many trans posters have called Hillary transphobic or others calling Biden racist? Tulsi? Etc etc just this election cycle.

Bernie isnt changing policies for any of Rogan's viewer base. He got the endorsement and he's trying to get those viewers to vote for him because at the end of the day Bernie is the President for all of America.

If people give shit to Hillary for alienating certain rural voters, why would we turn and ask Bernie to do the same? It just doesnt make any sense if you actually want to win a general election versus another populist (and literal fascist) candidate

How fucking sad of a life must you live to be this defeatist and believe that people cannot change?

Ghoul

« Reply #11549 on: January 24, 2020, 09:11:19 AM »

« Reply #11550 on: January 24, 2020, 09:17:15 AM »
Biden: republicans can be turned to see the good side
Era: what the fuck Biden sucks is he brain dead ?

Bernie: we need Rogan’s endorsement as we can turn Trump
Supporters
Era: this is good we need to make them see the light

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11551 on: January 24, 2020, 09:19:47 AM »
he follows up with

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/page-16#post-28523718

How has no one ever called him up on his shitastic spelling and grammar?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11552 on: January 24, 2020, 09:26:34 AM »
Whoever used to edit titles of threads is apparently gone cause the jibberish is top tier.

10centtacos

« Reply #11553 on: January 24, 2020, 09:27:57 AM »
Slayven and Loudninja vs grammar = :delicious

Ghoul

« Reply #11554 on: January 24, 2020, 09:31:23 AM »
he follows up with

How has no one ever called him up on his shitastic spelling and grammar?

Protected mod :(

« Reply #11555 on: January 24, 2020, 09:37:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-corona-virus-spreading-in-asia-and-japan.165901/page-8#post-28497511

Man , it really sounds like Racoon City! The whole city lock down? Shit.

TFW your entire frame of reference of life is video gamez
Tfw I referred to it as that Chinese Umbrella city in a conversation with a friend cause I couldn't be bothered to look up Wuhan and didn't remember enough about RE games to realise it's Racoon city not Umbrealla city.

Rman

« Reply #11556 on: January 24, 2020, 09:53:54 AM »
Slayven with another cracking spelling here. CANDANCE!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/page-15#post-28523387

He had on Candance "Hiter had some good ideas" Owen with in the last year

Does Slayven know that he demolished Candace on his program?

These idiots don't even know what they are talking about. 

Rogan is far from a scholar. He's an entertainer.  But this blanket ban on his content on the site has created people without the ability to think critically.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11557 on: January 24, 2020, 09:58:36 AM »
Worst thing about joe rogan is he’s meant to be a comedian but I don’t think I’ve ever laughed at anything he’s ever said  :doge  :rogan
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11558 on: January 24, 2020, 09:59:34 AM »
do it righteous:

"Threads on Joe Rogan's podcast invariably go poorly and produce low quality discussion, and we do not believe this one will be any different."

10centtacos

« Reply #11559 on: January 24, 2020, 10:17:09 AM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #11560 on: January 24, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »
he follows up with

RE has an extreme focus on "providing platforms." For some reason they believe it's impossible that someone might look bad in an interview.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #11561 on: January 24, 2020, 10:23:32 AM »
Talking about your concern for trans people as you continue to use a transphobic generalization like "Bernie Bros" does say a lot.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/post-28526049

:rogan

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11562 on: January 24, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »
Worst thing about joe rogan is he’s meant to be a comedian but I don’t think I’ve ever laughed at anything he’s ever said  :doge  :rogan

I don't know if it's the worst thing about him, but it's not good.

10centtacos

« Reply #11563 on: January 24, 2020, 10:28:08 AM »
Lore flex

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11564 on: January 24, 2020, 10:31:45 AM »
lmao they are mad because his show was named Politically Incorrect? these people are beyond help :rofl

Tiops

« Reply #11565 on: January 24, 2020, 10:36:31 AM »

Rman

« Reply #11566 on: January 24, 2020, 10:41:07 AM »
lmao they are mad because his show was named Politically Incorrect? these people are beyond help :rofl

They're too stupid and myopic to know that the original pearl clutchers were from the right.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 10:45:41 AM by Rman »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11567 on: January 24, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
Lore flex

https://i.imgur.com/Q6cAiAP.jpg

What a sad little man.

it'll be equally great whether he ends up somehow beating era or fading into complete irrevelancy (or both)

either way you get these fantastic lore takes :rejoice
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #11568 on: January 24, 2020, 10:53:06 AM »
Bill Maher? We're talking about him now?

The guy who had a show called "Politically Incorrect?"

The guy who's tried to defend using the n-word multiple times?

The guy who just nodded along to Milo as he spouted transphobic nonsense, and had to rely on his cohosts calling Milo out while he did fuck all and was completely out of his depth and clearly wasn't prepared/didn't care at all?

Bill Maher, one of the guys who was very quick to try and defend and minimize the shit Al Franken did?

Bill Maher, the guy who spouts out all kinds of bigoted stuff when it comes to Islam all the goddamn time?

Yeah, he's on "our side" if "our side" specifically excludes people like blacks, Muslims, transgender individuals, women, etc.

But isn't that the story of our lives. That we never count. That even when people throw us under the bus, even when that's their whole MO, no, just trust people like you, they're good for it, totally, no matter how many times they throw you under the bus. They're totally good for it. They're totally on your side.

I don't know what fucking side Bill Maher's on, but it sure as fuck isn't mine.

Not when he's constantly shooting out bigoted Islamophobic nonsense.
Not when he's just nodding his head while Milo rambles on about transphobic garbage.
Not when he's defending what people like Al Franken did to multiple women and trying to make it "no big deal."

That's not "my side" and I want nothing to do with it.

Oh, I forget. Maher wants legal weed and calls Trump an idiot. So all's good, right? Because that's what "my side" is all about, right?

That defending the n-word, that not giving a fuck about Milo's transphobia, that defending people like Milo and Ann Coulter on multiple occasions, that he himself being an Islamophobic bigot on multiple occasions is all well and good because as long as you support legal marijuana and hate Trump, all's forgiven?

Yeah, no. I have no idea what you mean by "they're on our side" but you and I clearly have very, very different definitions of that because mine sure as fuck doesn't involve people like Bill fucking Maher who throw minorities and women under the bus under multiple occasions. That sure as fuck isn't my side, and I want nothing to do with that hot mess.

Like seriously though. Get out of here with that.

How is Maher on the side of Muslims when he constantly says bigoted Islamophobic stuff? How is he on the sides of blacks, with him defending the n-word and shit? How is he on the side of women when he's defending people like Al Franken? How is he on the side of the LGBT community when he's nodding along to Milo? Etc. How in the world is he on any of our sides?

Or do none of us count and by "on our side," you mean the side of cisgender straight white Christian men who never have to deal with any of that shit?

Just another day that ends in y I guess, just another day that ends in y.

:shh do not tell them about this:

That post made my brain hurt. It's like a never ending cycle of him making the same argument over and over

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11569 on: January 24, 2020, 11:00:37 AM »

His standup is stunningly average comedy.  Like there's nothing terrible about it, but it's not thought provoking or laugh out loud funny in any way.  I used to like his podcast, but he's basically become a milquetoast Oprah for the brah crowd.  I've barely listened to it since Redban left.

RE has an extreme focus on "providing platforms." For some reason they believe it's impossible that someone might look bad in an interview.

I think it's more that they think they are some kind of influencing space and don't want to provide promotion for "problematic" content.  Which is hilarious, because something like the Robert Downey Jr episode is over 7 million views and growing - do they think that a couple of thousand more views that would be generated by a thread matters in any way shape or form?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:05:13 AM by porkbun »

10centtacos

« Reply #11570 on: January 24, 2020, 11:16:12 AM »

I laughed :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #11571 on: January 24, 2020, 11:20:59 AM »
Good luck with the racial subtext of an alien invasion story during an extremely xenophobic time...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-more-marvel-tv-shows-rumored-to-be-in-the-works-for-disney-including-secret-invasion.166477/post-28513402

Alien invasions are problematic now?

Cancel Space Invaders
DO IT NOW YOU COWARDS
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #11572 on: January 24, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »
Do they really want Trump? Cause they will get 4 more years of Trump... how's that better than Bernie? or even Biden?

4 more years of trump gives them 4 more years to be miserable on era. If bernie (or another dem) comes in and creates a tangible positive improvement to the US then what will they do all day?

Watch Marvel movies on repeat, complain about T&A in Japanese games and anime, battle racist shwarama restaurant owners with capoeira, write 100 page long diatribes on why Star Wars haters are literally alt right neonazis... don't worry, they won't be bored.
^_^

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11573 on: January 24, 2020, 11:32:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsment.166505/page-23#post-28528036

How is this suppose to help Bernie win the primary when the reason he is still down on Biden is because Bernie still hasn't made major moves to attract Black Voters.

Advertising Rogan is going to do that?

How are they so detached from the real world? Do they actually think the average black voter over 50 even knows who Joe Rogan is?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11574 on: January 24, 2020, 11:48:57 AM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11575 on: January 24, 2020, 11:52:06 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-think-legalizing-hookers-would-make-men-happier.1521711/page-4#post-256658805

Quote from: appaws, post: 256658805, member: 32136
Second, I reject the idea that an 18 year old girl should be able to consent to anything so heinous.  We draw this line at 18 years old, but that is a joke.  An 18 year old, particularly a girl, is not the equal of a man no matter what modern feminist fiction we want to pretend to believe.  She should be protected.  Actually, I would argue that females should remain under the protection and legal custody of their father, or a related older male if he is deceased, until such time as they are married.  I just won't agree that a bubble-headed girl can consent to be in pornography.  That idea is just meant to destroy society.

LOL, found another NeoGAF gold mine thread.

I got about 10 posts in before I tapped out.  I legit feel bad for any of these asshole's spouses/significant others.

Also that post is from someone who is obviously not a parent.  If you've ever had to deal with a 17-18 year old, you can't wait for them to leave, even if you love them.

Averon

« Reply #11576 on: January 24, 2020, 11:58:18 AM »
What I don't understand is why do they think the average Joe would be informed about all the stupid shit that upsets them? Why do they think someone working fulltime/actually have a social life offline would know what the fuck gamergate is, an over 5 year old flash-in-the-pan hashtag that's been dead for years? Why do they think the average person would even know about Joe Rogan's more spicy comments? And if you do show genuine ignorance on things/people that ERA hates, they more often than not accuse you of being an alt-right troll.

Do they not understand the vast, vast majority of people don't have time to be online all day trawling through the internet to be angry at shit? Sure, it has become more popular as of late, but still the vast majority of people still don't do that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:07:55 PM by Averon »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11577 on: January 24, 2020, 11:59:30 AM »
UGH i can't BELIEVE you would be so SHITTY and EVIL to not know that. what the FUCK is wrong with you? *sigh* i'm just so tired...

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #11578 on: January 24, 2020, 12:07:50 PM »
Obama on Rogan podcast when?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11579 on: January 24, 2020, 12:10:20 PM »
Nintendo stans triggered by survey:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/study-claims-playstation-have-most-brand-loyal-fans.166522/

Quote from: z0m3le, post: 28520697, member: 5804
I wonder if they asked any 3DS owners. There is a huge bias to ignore handhelds, but I'd say it's fairly even between Nintendo and Sony when both home and handheld consoles are factored in.
Quote from: AfropunkNyc, post: 28520738, member: 33177
I have more faith that Nintendo fans are more loyal. No matter what Nintendo does they cant go wrong with em.
Quote from: Finale Fireworker, post: 28520782, member: 1944
I expected Nintendo to be firmly rooted at the top. 🤔
Quote from: Zalman, post: 28520785, member: 297
I would think Nintendo fans are the most loyal since it's the most unique company of the three. PlayStation and Xbox are, in the grand scheme of things, fairly interchangeable. But what do I know.
Quote from: *Splinter, post: 28520811, member: 2656
Quote from: z0m3le, post: 28520697, member: 5804
I wonder if they asked any 3DS owners. There is a huge bias to ignore handhelds, but I'd say it's fairly even between Nintendo and Sony when both home and handheld consoles are factored in.
It looks like a general survey, not limited to console owners in particular.

And not to be a dick, but you're responding to data from an actual survey to assert a different result based on feeling. That's the kind of ignorance that's brought us flat earthers, anti vaxers, and our lovely "post truth" society.
Quote from: OG_Thrills, post: 28520872, member: 15813
This survey was conducted in North America, right?
Quote from: Chaos2Frozen, post: 28521023, member: 30567
Hold up, not Nintendo?

*pikadoubt*
Quote from: Windu, post: 28521154, member: 1313
Eh, idk about that.  I'd say Nintendo has the most loyal fans.  Their platforms are dominated by first party content, for good reason though.

The Xbox and PS audience seem like they could go either way.  Just what platform your friends play on etc...

(most people that are that loyal and like games that much anyway usually buy multiple platforms, so whatever).

:stan Hold up, not Nintendo?

*pikadoubt*
  :pika
ど助平