Author Topic: Angriest/Saltiest messages received on PSN/XBL?  (Read 1954 times)

BisMarckie

Angriest/Saltiest messages received on PSN/XBL?
« on: June 03, 2020, 06:43:53 PM »
Cross posting from another thread

I always scoff at these lazy angry PSN/XBL messages when someone just writes Heil Hitler or fucking nazi.

When I received a message that said something  to the tune of: I will come to your house, burn it down, rape your sister and shoot your dog like the Red Army you nazi scum,, I know that I am at least dealing with someone who takes his craft seriously.

I wish I had screencapped that 10 years or so ago. :stahp

Playing competitive FIFA for years made me realize that that game is just a gigantic saltmine.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:52:33 PM by BisMarckie »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Angriest/Saltiest messages received on PSN/XBL?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:55:49 PM »
I remember being send death threats on NeoGAF for getting a guy banned because he kept saying Uncharted looked better than Crysis or anything on PC.

He basically tried to PM me on all my accounts how he'd rape and kill my entire family.  :lol
🤴

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 08:26:00 PM »
i asked a guy in mass effect if he was OK using such a weak gun. he didn't respond, and went into the match and just cleaned up. we get to the results screen and this voice EXPLODES on my speakers "WHY ARE YOU USING THAT GUN?? WHY ARE YOU USING THAT GUN??", mocking me.  i was silent because i was so taken aback. dude keeps going, screaming in the shrillest, complete meltdown type of way imaginable and won't quit. i try to tell him to shut the fuck up and he starts screaming back everything i say. a total meltdown over absolutely nothing. haven't used voice chat since lol.
pcp

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 09:39:32 PM »
Got called racial stuff in a game of peggle party I remember years back. I thought it was funny because you think that would be the one game where everybody would be happy and chill.

Got sent a picture of a butthole while playing uno on the 360 I remember.

COD eventually cured me of going into game chat at all since that is the worst game community on the planet. Party chat 4 life and never looked back. Although if I'm in a masochistic mood, I'll stay in game chat in overwatch sometimes. The overwatch crowd doesn't tend to be overtly racist. They just tend to be assholes.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:44:59 PM by Stoney Mason »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 10:19:30 PM »
Ive never received anything more interesting than a "fuck you" personally.

Theres gold on the interwebs tho:

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 10:53:14 PM »
Guy sent me a voice message the day after an energy sword overkill in halo 3 being like HEY NOOB, NICE KILL WITH THE ENERGY SWORD THE OTHER DAY. REALLY COOL. FUCKING LOSER

the time delay made it completely bizarre. He must have been stewing overnight

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »
I used to get lots of good ones back in the PS3/360 days.  Nothing anymore since I disabled messages from non-friends after all that PS4 messaging account shit happened a while back.

Stuff I remember that I don't have any replays or screenshots from:

-Played a guy in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and won.  He sent me some generic rage message and I responded with a variation on the Raul Julia classic Street Fighter The Movie line "what was the greatest match of your life was just Saturday for me."  By chance I ended up getting matched up with him again soon after.  He had his mic on and kept screaming "JUST SATURDAY??!  JUST SATURDAY HUH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"  I was cracking up laughing and still beat him again. 

-Played a Balrog player in Super Street Fighter IV as Chun-Li.  In that game, her jumping straight-up roundhouse was pretty effective against 'Rogs trying to get in.  For whatever reason, this player just could not get around this, so I just kept jumping straight up and pressing HK and beat him for most of the match.  He started shit-talking and I plugged in my mic, then just went "U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD" while continuing to keep jumping up until he went quiet, took the loss, and declined the rematch.  I used to have this replay saved on my 360 and wish so bad that I had a way to record the audio from the mic chatter back then.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 11:25:15 PM »
Some old messages I got:

I want to say this was in response to me telling them they were a first grader after they sent me something unintelligible.

The GOAT

Stupid shit from when SF4 first launched.  I used to do the SF Movie quote thing a lot.  There used to be a site dedicated to bad players called the "Bad loser wall of shame" or something like that and this guy was on there multiple times, lol.

This was from DOA5 (maybe Ultimate?).  I don't have my sent messages to him, unfortunately, and this may be out of order.  IIRC he was using one of the best characters in the game.  :lol

And then my friend got matched up with the same guy and also got hate messages, lol.   The neogaf stuff is from my posting the above images earlier.

Another dumb one.  I was using a grappler and...grappling!

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:00 PM »
Still have some videos saved. 

Warning: They're dumb.

spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just another match that wouldn't be anything special had it not been for the hate mail JOHNNY-_-DRAMA sent me after the match (included at the end of the video), complaining about counter-picking.  There's just one problem with that:

***YOU CANNOT COUNTER-PICK ONLINE IN SSF4***

The game uses a blind character select, as anyone who has played it would know.  Except for this guy....somehow.  The fun then continued on a message board, as I happened to come across Johnny whining about the same thing on Gamespot/GameFAQs later the same day.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/975212-super-street-fighter-iv/55325472

Jumped back on SSF4 after a brief absence, and came across t0bynlaina in Ranked.  His Ryu is #90 in the world on PSN.  Unfortunately for him, t0bynlaina fell victim to the highly advanced "jump straight up to avoid fireball spam" tactic.  Afterward he sent a brief, polite, and gracious message about the match.

This was the third match I played against bottleofmoe in an Endless Battle room.  He got me with his Adon the first two matches, but I kept on trying stuff and beat him in the final round pretty soundly.  After the match I quit for the night and sent him the message "GG...Awesome Adon," to which he sent the tasteful reply included at the end of the video.  LOL, he mad.
[close]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 12:05:40 AM by bork »
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 02:57:53 AM »
An old classic from my demons souls invading days

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 03:36:09 AM »
Some old messages I got:

I want to say this was in response to me telling them they were a first grader after they sent me something unintelligible.
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh so that's how you and CatsCatsCats met.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 10:36:30 AM »
This was from DOA5 (maybe Ultimate?).  I don't have my sent messages to him, unfortunately, and this may be out of order.  IIRC he was using one of the best characters in the game.  :lol

(3) Cum Options  :aah
©@©™

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 10:45:07 AM »
My steam comment section is something

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 10:54:40 AM »
I tried to go into my xbl history but it kept purging the conversations when I went to open them :’(

BisMarckie

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 11:07:46 AM »
I played FIFA against a dude some years back, who, after going down 2-0, just screamed for like 5 minutes. No swearing or anything just an angry scream for minutes.

Relationship drama or teenagers getting cussed out by their moms were always the best part of voice chat. :lawd

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
Lol I used to play a lot of PvZ:GW and mom coming to say it was lunch was pretty fuckin common lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 11:17:28 AM »

Nudemac stopped being the biggest cigarillo and started breeding :american

BisMarckie

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 01:54:19 PM »

Got sent a picture of a butthole while playing uno on the 360 I remember.

IIRC that was the purpose of the game.

I have never seen more dongs in my life than in Uno on the 360.  :doge

In an extensive look at the development of “the second generation of Xbox Live” recently published on Polygon, Microsoft revealed that one of its female Xbox Live enforcement team members, whose job it was to play Uno for Xbox 360 with her webcam turned on, could expect to see another player’s penis every 14 minutes.
:rejoice

Tuckers Law

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »
-Played a guy in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and won.  He sent me some generic rage message and I responded with a variation on the Raul Julia classic Street Fighter The Movie line "what was the greatest match of your life was just Saturday for me."  By chance I ended up getting matched up with him again soon after.  He had his mic on and kept screaming "JUST SATURDAY??!  JUST SATURDAY HUH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"  I was cracking up laughing and still beat him again. 
Phoenix Rising was playing Tekken just before the infamous basement beatdown, wasn’t he?   :thinking :thinking
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:46:00 PM by Tuckers Law »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 03:20:29 PM »
*scans likes*

Guys I think filler has hacked into bork's account :notlikethis

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2020, 10:29:01 PM »
This thread is my jam is all.  :P
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 02:39:29 AM »

Nudemac stopped being the biggest cigarillo and started breeding :american
I had already successfully bred when this message was received :bolo

I wish I saved more, that game was a fountain of hate, especially if you torment someone’s summons over and over again.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 08:10:25 AM »
Xbox live these days you call someone a fucking idiot and you get a three day ban. Very cool.