• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Nah.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »
ど助平

Tuckers Law

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 06:32:55 PM »
People can give me shit about it all they want but I don’t care fuck them: Yanni is dope and his music is great.  I wish I could grow a mustache as glorious as his.

samir

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 06:35:46 PM »
Come on y'all, let's get this thread to a Very Hot Topic (More than 25 replies)

:hyper

BisMarckie

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 06:42:36 PM »
Come on y'all, let's get this thread to a (Image removed from quote.) Very Hot Topic (More than 25 replies)

:hyper

Nah

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 08:41:41 PM »
Yeah, nah, yeah.
©@©™

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 08:53:59 PM »
The first time I did it seriously it blew my mind.

Like the other answer on this page recommended, I got a long flexible silicone sound, intending to reach my prostate with it. I have some experience with estim (electrostim) so I got one that was a unipolar electrode too.

I attached one electrode to a sticky pad underneath my scrotum and clipped the other wire to the end of the flexible sound. After disinfecting and applying Surgilube, I tentatively began to put the tip of the sound into the head of my cock. To my surprise, it slipped right in and went in an inch or two with barely any resistance or pain. This gave me the confidence to continue pushing it in very gently and slowly - maybe I was really going to be able to reach my prostate on my first try!

I continued guiding the sound in gently, taking a pause any time it seemed to feel a bit full or blocked. It was definitely a very intense and delicate feeling, but not painful. Because I’d lubed up the entire sound (as I’d read some advice on it), it didn’t cause any friction pain going into my urethra, just a kind of stiffening full-ness.

Eventually it reached the bottom of my cock and there a bit of resistance. I’d read that there is a bend and you need to angle things or wiggle it around to get into the prostate and I tried that, but with limited success.

Feeling like I probably wasn’t going to get it in any further, I decided to start up the estim machine. I felt the familiar buzzing down by my taint where the pad was, and now emanating from inside my cock. It felt good, so I wiggled around a bit and played with the pulse/frequency controls to try and find some good sensations. I found that if I flexed my pelvis (sort of like when you fuck), I could “stroke” some spot deep inside that felt pretty good.

Eventually I found that if I rubbed the glans of my cock and squeezed the underside of it so that it was more directly in contact with the sound inside, the sensations were much stronger. It was just a little bit under the threshold of pain, but I didn’t want to turn it down, and it was starting to feel like a hot buzz of almost-pain and pleasure deep inside me and all along my shaft. I started to stroke my shaft while squeezing it against the sound and the feelings in my cock seemed to bounce into the spot deep inside. It felt like I was tightening up, and almost about to cum but couldn’t quite reach it.

After a bit of feeling “almost but blocked,” I relaxed and discovered that something deep inside must have opened up, because the sound was almost sliding in further on its own - in fact, I was able to just slide it all the way in. The sound is definitely long enough that it went well past my prostate, maybe into my bladder (afterwards, I figured out that it must’ve passed my prostate and entered my bladder). There was never any pain - apparently after some stimulation and squeezing, I suppose my prostate had decided to open up and let it all go through. It was really sexy seeing the entire sound all the way down in my cock, with only the base sticking out.

Once it was totally inside, I went back to the estim and turned it back up, and now I could feel the buzzing and heat really deep inside me, and by flexing I could make it stroke me inside. I continued squeezing my cock and glans to heighten the intensity of it along my cock and it started to feel like the entire area was buzzing and on fire (in a good way - not quite pain, but really really intense).

Finally, I felt the stirrings of orgasm start to build. There it was, I knew it was coming, all I had to do was keep the pressure on my cock and squeeze it and stroke it a bit, more and more, I had no idea what was going to happen but I was getting closer and closer to the edge and everything was a delicious fire inside me, all along my cock, everywhere…

… And then it hit, I went over the edge. The orgasm exploded in me and suddenly my cock was spraying liquid, fountaining out all around the sound, all over me… it took me a few moments to realize that it was piss. I was cumming, hard, and my body was expelling all the piss in my bladder. It wasn’t like it had made me lose bladder control, it just made everything down there spasm wildly over and over again, just blasting it out uncontrollably. It was like the massive cum load of your dreams, spraying everywhere except it was piss.

Sadly, I wasn’t in a place where I could just let it run its course. I was very tempted to - I was orgasming for real and every time I spasmed, it was pumping out another huge spray, and I just wanted to let it keep going. It was beautiful, watching liquid spray out of my cock with such force - but it was making a mess, so I forced myself to stop, pulled out the sound - it slid out quickly and without any pain, and surveyed the mess I’d made.

The rest was just a bunch of cleanup, though the next few hours whenever I’d pee, it was painful… and another orgasm. I’d been told that after a sounding session, it hurts to pee for a day or so (tiny tears due to friction), and it did - not in my urethra, but somewhere deep down inside, maybe near my prostate. Whenever I’d pee there would be a spike of pain and then an orgasm - I’d be standing over the toilet holding onto the wall enduring these spikes of pain-orgasm.

It’s been about a day now, and this morning the pain started to lessen and the last time I went to pee, there wasn’t much pain - I’m simultaneously glad that I can pee now without pain but missing the little mini-orgasms afterwards.

Next time I’ll do it in a bathtub or somewhere where I can piss freely, though I probably need to let things heal up a bit before I try again… but I’m definitely trying this again!
每天生气