Author Topic: ITT: make fun of liberals/dems and their stupid but you said! virtue signal BS  (Read 3252 times)

Himu

McConnell four years ago you said!!!!!

Stand for what's right!!!!

Do these people seem like they stand for what's right? The constant virtue signaling drives me up a wall. Expecting fairness from people that have shown time and again that they have no respect for it is not only foolish, it is suicidal.

Let's virtue signal like libs who love diversity but no actual cohesive changes to help minorities, who continuously bitch about how evil Republicans but do everything in their power to placate them.

Fee fi fo fucking fum I hate a liberal.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 07:37:41 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
shut up and vote cindi that always solves every issue no matter how pressing and serious
:O

Himu

Democrats: TRUMP IS A FASCIST!!!

Also Democrats: please ban guns :tocry

This right here taps into the liberal malfunction to NOT. TAKE. ACTION.

shut up and vote cindi that always solves every issue no matter how pressing and serious

Oh my God this fucking shit as well.
IYKYK

Himu

Democrats first step towards salvaging this situation is GUILT TRIPPING REPUBLICANS.

IYKYK

BrokenVerses

Shocking that a party whose base views Democrats as a completely illegitimate interregnum between GOP control doesn't "play fair."

Himu

Don't boo, VOTE!!!

Donald Trump, at least you'll never be President! /micdrop

I hope there's a fucking voodoo doll out there somewhere that makes Obama so backed up he doesn't shit for a week.

FUCK YOU BARRY
IYKYK

james

--President Obama, youve been elected in a landslide, you have the house, you have the senate, what are you going to do with your super majority? Make DC a state? Make PR a state? End gerrymandering? End unlimited money in politics? Go after Fox News?

-Nah, I'm going to keep old white people alive by forcing healthcare on them whether they like it or not! We must put coal miners first.

--But sir, surely you will prosecute wall street and put the bush war criminals in jail right?

-THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH

--But if you let them run free, theyll just use their illegitimate wealth to elect republicans and destroy everything you stand for?

-DONT BOO VOTE

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
John McCain real American Hero  :usacry
🤴

Himu

Bush was one of the greatest presidents of my lifetime  :usacry
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Please testify John Bolton-Kun  :uguu
🤴

Himu

--President Obama, youve been elected in a landslide, you have the house, you have the senate, what are you going to do with your super majority? Make DC a state? Make PR a state? End gerrymandering? End unlimited money in politics? Go after Fox News?

-Nah, I'm going to keep old white people alive by forcing healthcare on them whether they like it or not! We must put coal miners first.

--But sir, surely you will prosecute wall street and put the bush war criminals in jail right?

-THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH

--But if you let them run free, theyll just use their illegitimate wealth to elect republicans and destroy everything you stand for?

-DONT BOO VOTE

:sabu

Please change the definition of fa.ggot from lgbt person to Democrat, please.
IYKYK

Himu

IT'S HER TURN
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Dems are like the opposing coach in Air Bud, screaming "BUT A DOG CAN'T PLAY BASKETBALL!" while Air Bud dunks on them repeatedly, running up the score and the refs just shrug
yar

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Listen to women always, except when they accuse my husband then destroy the bitch and her reputation :pacspit
🤴

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

Himu

Meanwhile, talking about actual solutions rather than try to guilt trip Satan himself.

https://twitter.com/HardingReports/status/1307422375131185154

Democrats are your mother who warns you weed will get you high.

"I know!"
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Mitt Romney won't let this stand!  :lol
🤴

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Also: fuck RBG for not retiring under Obama. LET'S ROMANTICIZE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF GOALS AND WONDER WHY WE DON'T GET SHIT DONE
yar

Himu

Also: fuck RBG for not retiring under Obama. LET'S ROMANTICIZE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF GOALS AND WONDER WHY WE DON'T GET SHIT DONE

Truly fuck her.

On her deathbed: I made a mistake

Please.
IYKYK

BrokenVerses

stop bedwetting what is this your first election? they have a plan they know what they're doing -PoliGAF/ERA

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Dems are like the opposing coach in Air Bud, screaming "BUT A DOG CAN'T PLAY BASKETBALL!" while Air Bud dunks on them repeatedly, running up the score and the refs just shrug

you are the government
You are jurisprudence
You are the volition
You are jurisdiction
You are the Airbud ref

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

These dumb libs posting shit on Twitter don't know how to get anything done. Can't wait to post about this on Twitter!

*infinite spidermans pointing at each other*
©@©™

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
Zoloft Palme :heh

james

stop bedwetting what is this your first election? they have a plan they know what they're doing -PoliGAF/ERA

Nancy Pelosi playing 12-D chess

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Meanwhile, talking about actual solutions rather than try to guilt trip Satan himself.

https://twitter.com/HardingReports/status/1307422375131185154

Democrats are your mother who warns you weed will get you high.

"I know!"

What would expanding (dong) do? When Trump wins again, it'd just let him appoint another.

👏👏 Bravo AOC 👏👏 Bravo 👏👏

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Mandark

• Icon
What would expanding (dong) do? When Trump wins again, it'd just let him appoint another.

👏👏 Bravo AOC 👏👏 Bravo 👏👏

...do you think she's talking about a bipartisan bill to increase the number of justices before the election?

???

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
They noticed all that act blue cash flooding in  :money
🤴

Himu

Democrats is like that sitcom dad who is trying barbeque and ends up lighting up the house on fire.

"Dad shouldn't you use less gasoline?" (Progressive candidates, act on your campaign promises, stop cozying up to corps, stop letting republicans step on your balls)

"No, no. This is fine." (Backs centrists time and time and time again, zero improvement after 40 years, republican lite bs, zero values, I love George Bush!!!)

After he accidentally lights the house he just points, screaming,"augh! The house is on fire!" and tries to take it out with a garden hose.

The fire department arrives to the house half in ashes.
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
virtue signaling is like buisness school, I don't know what it is but a lot of people talk about it. 

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

Human Snorenado

• Icon
The thought of Chuck Schumer retaliating

:neogaf :neogaf :neogaf
yar

Mandark

• Icon
we all know that if the gop decides to fill this seat there's no legal or procedural way to stop them

this is very frustrating so we're just yelling about dem messaging strategies as if it changes anything

Human Snorenado

• Icon
There's no way to stop them but there are procedural ways to show up and make their lives hell in the Senate (force all bills to be read in their entirety, useless roll call votes, no doing anything with unanimous consent, etc) that at the very minimum the dems need to fucking show up and do, or at least until McConnell changes it
yar

james

we all know that if the gop decides to fill this seat there's no legal or procedural way to stop them

this is very frustrating so we're just yelling about dem messaging strategies as if it changes anything

There are certainly other ways to address the problem, as Republicans have shown in the past.

Ask Democrat Senator Robert F. Kennedy and Democrat Senator Huey Long for their thoughts on the matter.

james

Everybody: Democrats need to pull out all the stops to make sure the nomination doesnt happen.

Democrats:

House Democrats released a bill Monday to fund the government until Dec. 11.

Democrats hope to vote on the bill as soon as this week. In a statement Monday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the plan would “avert a catastrophic shutdown in the middle of the ongoing pandemic,” and called for lawmakers to resume talks toward coronavirus aid legislation.

Pelosi said Sunday that she would not try to leverage the shutdown deadline to slow a nomination to the country’s top court.

“None of us has any interest in shutting down government,” the California Democrat told the ABC program “This Week.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/21/government-shutdown-democrats-unveil-bill-to-fund-government.html

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SHUT IT DOWN

Himu

Well James, it's that or not hope for covid aid or funded government programs.
IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Ha they still never got a steady budget for the entire year done, and halfish of voters want another four years of this. :doge
Hi

Oblivion

There's no way to stop them but there are procedural ways to show up and make their lives hell in the Senate (force all bills to be read in their entirety, useless roll call votes, no doing anything with unanimous consent, etc) that at the very minimum the dems need to fucking show up and do, or at least until McConnell changes it

the moment mcconnell gets a whiff that the dems are playing shenanigans, he'll change the rules

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
They should change the rules so that's the preferred way of referring to Senators.

Himu

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:37:14 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Hopefully the Senate will self-abolish once they see that.
©@©™

Himu

IYKYK

james

Im this close to writing in Bernie next month THIS CLOSE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Everybody: Democrats need to pull out all the stops to make sure the nomination doesnt happen.

Democrats:

Democrats hope to vote on the bill as soon as this week. In a statement Monday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the plan would “avert a catastrophic shutdown in the middle of the ongoing pandemic,” and called for lawmakers to resume talks toward coronavirus aid legislation.

Pelosi said Sunday that she would not try to leverage the shutdown deadline to slow a nomination to the country’s top court.

“None of us has any interest in shutting down government,” the California Democrat told the ABC program “This Week.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/21/government-shutdown-democrats-unveil-bill-to-fund-government.html

SHUT IT DOWN

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-unexpectedly-rejects-democrats-funding-174800884.html

???

wait explain these two posts to me

doesn't the government need to be funded and in session to deal with the necessary procedural matters to push through a supreme court nominee

what this LOOKS like is that the democrats offered a plan and mitch rejected it out of habit, when accepting it would've given him what he needed for the supreme court coup?

did he get played?

or is there plenty of time for all this and he's just fucking around

honestly wouldn't it be better if the government DID shut down and aid didn't come so people would be more pissed at Trump right around election time
 ??? ???
Uncle

james

Democrats:

SHUT IT DOWN

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-unexpectedly-rejects-democrats-funding-174800884.html

???

wait explain these two posts to me

doesn't the government need to be funded and in session to deal with the necessary procedural matters to push through a supreme court nominee

what this LOOKS like is that the democrats offered a plan and mitch rejected it out of habit, when accepting it would've given him what he needed for the supreme court coup?

did he get played?

or is there plenty of time for all this and he's just fucking around

honestly wouldn't it be better if the government DID shut down and aid didn't come so people would be more pissed at Trump right around election time
 ??? ???

He knows the dems will fold like babies in a bouncy castle

Shutting down the government would hurt Trump the most...but the Dems are bending over backwards to keep it open to the point that Mitch is comfortable throwing in his own demands

Uncle

• Have You Ever
got it

yeah they should probably just fight about it and stall until government shutdown
Uncle

Mandark

• Icon

I doubt it.

US federal government shutdowns only affect "non-essential" functions and I'm pretty sure that Congress keeps going like normal. The shutdown threat would be public opinion pressure rather than a direct way of stopping the process.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I think we can all agree that a Bore Shutdown to force James to never use the phrase "babies in a bouncy castle" again is in everyone's best interest.
©@©™

Boredfrom

I think procedures are there for a reason, but I also think that when the other side is fighting dirty unapologetic... well is time to aim to the nuts.

james

I think we can all agree that a Bore Shutdown to force James to never use the phrase "babies in a bouncy castle" again is in everyone's best interest.

I won't apologize for being a poet

:yeshrug

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

I won't apologize for being a poet

:yeshrug

You should apologize for being a paedo, tho
dog

Human Snorenado

• Icon
This is probably the last election I'm going to bother voting for democrats
yar

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
This is probably the last election

amirite, fellow doomers?
©@©™