Author Topic: Interiors  (Read 890 times)

nudemacusers

Interiors
« on: November 22, 2020, 06:25:53 PM »
So since vacations are offline this year and probably next i've decided to staycation which means upgrading my house. current project is textiles specifically the bed. recently got a floyd walnut queen bed (https://floydhome.com) so everything now must fall in line. considering strongly getting nice actual-linen sheets with a modern quilted duvet. need something cozy and casual and not superficially pretentious while being wholly pretentious in actuality.

also pls use this thread to post your home inspo or recent purchases.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Interiors
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 06:41:10 PM »
just go on a cruise, bb

nudemacusers

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 07:01:26 PM »
just go on a cruise, bb

https://louisegray.com/shop/bedding/duvets/ada-duvet/
:uguu

also has anyone used a ladder desk? i kinda dig em for space minimizing but they seem not entirely sturdy.. might need this for actual workspace during these uncertain times

looking at this room divider for the living space too
https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/storage/bookcases-and-shelving/foshay-bookcases-in-natural-steel
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 07:09:13 PM »
lmao, so trendy. seen that on insta a bit. is the floyd bed actually good? im dubious about just slamming a mattress on a slab of wood vs having slats or a traditional base.
◕‿◕

nudemacusers

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 07:26:41 PM »
i'm a big fan, it's low to the ground and nicely minimal... i've not noticed any sturdiness issues, plus the steel base provides a good place for tie down straps. :rash

i've converted the whole house to them (1 queen, 4 twin). it takes about 20 minutes to put together and I can do it solo.. not a big deal for 90% of humanity but I move every couple of years and putting up beds is my most hated part of the process.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 08:35:41 PM »
cool. i have two of these in our place, but definitely like the modern look and apparent ease of use of use of the floyd.

i have two of these in our place and they're great, a goddamn PITA to take down and setup though.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
◕‿◕

Tasty

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 12:17:22 AM »

ringlow

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 02:01:18 AM »
I'm planning to rip out my tiles and replace it with heated wood, I also want to open up my closed kitchen to make a more open plan front room/kitchen combo. Do some painting after and fix up some kitchen cabinets and surfaces and most importantly put in a butt spray toilet.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 08:33:33 AM »
found a photo of my first place, posting to possibly inspire some people

nudemacusers

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »
at least put the box right-side up  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 01:07:11 PM »
Not eating at the PC desk is basically high culture.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 09:23:54 PM »
also has anyone used a ladder desk? i kinda dig em for space minimizing but they seem not entirely sturdy.. might need this for actual workspace during these uncertain times
(Image removed from quote.)

Doesn't seem like there's a lot of desk space? 

looking at this room divider for the living space too
https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/storage/bookcases-and-shelving/foshay-bookcases-in-natural-steel

I used a large Ikea unit to do this at our last place- worked great.  Had a desk one side and it was large enough that when filled up, you couldn't see it from the other side where the living room setup was.
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2020, 03:21:43 AM »