Author Topic: You all still working out? What's your routine?  (Read 906 times)

Rman

You all still working out? What's your routine?
« on: December 17, 2020, 08:06:37 AM »
I'm doing 2x weight training session and 3 to 4x cardio per week.  Got some covid pounds to lose lol. but i'm getting back to my prepandemic weight slowly. Should hit in January :flex

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
Re: You all still working out? What's your routine?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 08:59:12 AM »
I just do push-ups everyday. Sometimes once. Sometimes 3 times.

Tasty

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 10:03:21 AM »
I used to swim a lot, but I am no longer near a lap pool, and even if I was inclined to search for one nearby COVID axes that idea anyways.

I settled into a routine of walking at least half an hour with my dog every day, half for her exercise and half so my leg muscles don't turn to mush.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 09:32:56 PM »
i put on weight during our (short) lockdown. and i just kept slowly putting it on all year. i went to the gym for a while but i've fallen out. had a lot of work on. not working out doesnt help, but instead i've been cooking good food, watching more movies and playing more vidya  8)  :popcorn

still go for a 5k run once or twice a week but feels kinda token
◕‿◕

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 09:38:16 PM »
I just started working out again now that I can go back the gym. They've been closed all year due to covid but not anymore :doge  When it first closed I tried doing bodyweight stuff and push ups but it just doesn't hit the same

This year I went from 94kg up to 105kg of pure covid fatty so I'm hoping to get back down again. It's funny, I was cycling a fair bit during lockdown but my ass still got fat without weightlifting. Now  I'm back at the gym I'm doing gzclp https://saynotobroscience.com/gzclp-infographic/ but kinda mixing up t2 and t3 lifts depending on how I feel. I love weightlifting

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 01:34:16 AM »
I went for a run for the first time in a month, and almost immediately injured my knee 25% of my way into the course. So now I’m doing intermittent fasting to get myself down to a reasonable wait so I don’t fuck up my knee when I run again, which will allow me to be in better shape overall.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 04:19:22 AM »
Ring Fit Adventure...

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 11:40:00 AM »
I run five days a week, got my mileage up to 4-5 miles each time. I do some light weights (hooray for those free weights my wife snagged on Buy Nothing a couple years ago, those things are worth more than gold now) a couple times a week and stretching/plank variations daily.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 11:44:33 AM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »
I went for a run for the first time in a month, and almost immediately injured my knee 25% of my way into the course. So now I’m doing intermittent fasting to get myself down to a reasonable wait so I don’t fuck up my knee when I run again, which will allow me to be in better shape overall.

:whatisthis  :engel  :foxx
Margs

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »
Still?