Author Topic: I wish all of you the best.  (Read 1535 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
I wish all of you the best.
« on: January 01, 2021, 03:50:48 AM »
Real TIMU heads know what this means.

No, I'm not suicidal or killing myself for the umpteenth time. Just: New Year, New You™ and all that. Those of you that know how to contact me know the situation and why I'm making this post. They know my feelings/etc.

I dunno what this new era of the Internet™ will be. But given the way the internet is blowing I'm not sure if I should bother getting the certification I'm trying to get. As a final update: I was offered an internship, but the "CEO"/business owner keeps pushing me off and pushing for a day I can't take off at my current job currently and it's super frustrating.

But I do know that at least it's something in my shitty life that has given me some symbol of hope that maybe everything isn't irredemably fucked (shit I typoed that and I'm starting to get hammered due to New Years to not give a fuck) to where I need to get off my ass and do some homelabbing or something before I take the test to renew my certifiact. My worry is: Even with the certification, I'll still face the brickwall that is my crippleism and get no where in life. (Hence: The suicidal ideation, which isn't here today. I assure you) Also fuck you, Shosta: I absolutely LOATHE the fucking able-bodied that think I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. The top fucking post(s) for my disability is job discrimination, in employment, in hiring, etc. So you can fucking suck my dick.</aside>

But yeah, to solve the mystery: I'm leaving the board. I know :no1curr and all. But I figured I'd let you know. If I'm found on here again, please rape my face stab me in the gut for breaking this.

Hopefully this internship goes somewhere so this "POSITIVE NOTE™" is actually positive and doesn't backfire in six months.

I love all of you, yes even Filler. Though some of you can kiss my ass (Mandark, Shosta).

Those of you that know how to find me, can message me anytime day or night. I might not reply right away, but you know you're special in my ice-queen heart.

Morma: My greatest shame will be no longer seeing nudes of you, even if you are a hetero that is a COWARD for not eating your/another mans cum. COWARD.

Chrono: I'm sorry the d20/TTRPG thread died. My friend and I are rebooting our Genesys campaign after it got blown up by Party drama, so here's hoping I get the Cyberpunk Cyberspace Scooby-mystery Social-Engineering/hacking game I wanted but didn't get from it or Cyberpunk 2077/204X AKA: RED/2020. :(

Esch: I'm sad I'll never see that uncut dick unless it gets through the grapevine. You're one of my favorite posters here, even if you think I'm a complete idiot for supporting Sanders/wanting to blow up the DNC and GOP and install the KGB. :)

Andy: Keep prodding me to learn programming shit. I've fallen off it and can't get up.

Wrath: My favorite person, may we post in hell Heaven with your 40 wives shitposting with us.

Filler: You're so fucking horrible and like horrible posters, but I still find you funny all the same.

Bork: DO SOME GODDAMN MODERATION. Ok? Ok!

Himu: I hope you find peace in life. Truly. I know you may not see this post until it's late or whatever, but I do hope that (IF YOU DO!) move to France, you find peace there and don't run into another brick wall of disapppointment in life. Take it from me, king Depressed. I get it. So I hope you find your "Jesus moment"/zen and everything clicks for you. I'm still looking myself, but I do hope you stop changing your mind in things every five minutes. I say that with love. <3

demi: From one cripple to another, if that photo I've seen of you in a wheelchair is true: I would smash the shit out of you, even if you are a dirty bisexual. (Long drama story on TIMU HATING THE BLACKS BISEXUALS there, but we won't get into it)

PD: You know my secret (Captain America) and while I'd probably try it again, I've come to accept what I am. I hope you and your girlfriend get married. If you do, send the inventation through Andy-kun to me. He knows how to get in contact with me and knows the folks that I do/do not want to ever see again from here. I would seriously fly (despite a fear of flying) to your wedding to attend it. I wish you more than the best in life. And I hope your girlfriend's family issues have resolved to where there is no more drama for you (OH SHIT some private info leaked. Normally don't kiss and tell.)

Dogmod/Joe: Keep being you.

Spence: Love you. *Mwah*  :-*

Seacrest/Messy Bitch out.

PS: Magneto/Cyke/TIMU was right™ always. I'll also be taking :kermiT and cenk with me just in case I need them.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: I wish all of you the best.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 04:20:35 AM »
2021 already off to a great start   :mjcry

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 04:21:12 AM »
Where's my message

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 05:16:50 AM »
I miss timu  :(

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 07:06:51 AM »
Good luck with the internship, hopefully it all works out and 2021 is a better year for you.
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 08:25:47 AM »
I’ll miss ya bud, hit me up for halo sometime, you have my contact deets

nudemacusers

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 08:57:16 AM »
folks that I do/do not want to ever see again from here
not only do i not get a personal farewell but i also don't get to read any juicy drama.

unless this is a roundabout way of finding out i'm on the bad list  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Clockwork5

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 09:10:56 AM »
Take care bud! I hope this internship pans out a leads you down a positive path. Take care of yourself and if I ever see you around here again I’ll stab you in the fucking face.
 :uguu

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 09:38:27 AM »
https://m.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 10:42:03 AM »
Still hope you come back at some point  :-\

Even if it's just to boast and shove it in our face that things have gotten much better since you left here.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 10:46:15 AM »
Good luck out there, wishing you well with the internship. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:50:18 AM by Coffee Dog »

Tasty

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 10:58:54 AM »
Best of luck! See you on Discord (whenever I remember to log on lololol.) :P

Andy: Keep prodding me to learn programming shit. I've fallen off it and can't get up.

Submit yourself to the Almighty JavaScript, and all will become clear. :blessup

Seriously though I'm always game to talk coding shit but considering my career transition away from programming, I probably won't be the best or most-up-to-date resource in that area going forward. But yeah, I still find talking about it to be fun sometimes (see posts in my extension thread.)

Which reminds me I'll be taking a break too after I finish Like Center, though mine will be temporary as usual for me. :heart

2021: Love and rock, love and rock. Peace. 8)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 11:00:10 AM »
bye
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 11:44:59 AM »
I'll miss you man. One of the best posters here, always.

Rman

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 01:40:31 PM »
take it easy. 

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 03:17:41 PM »
 :fbm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 03:34:47 PM »
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 03:36:47 PM »
LIZZO :oreilly
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 03:40:38 PM »
it's what timu would have wanted, he loved black people
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 05:27:03 PM »
Some might say that he's done more for the blacks than anyone else!
dog

nudemacusers

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 05:59:04 PM »
well now he can freely post on his moblin account without messing up the logins.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 07:34:04 PM »
I'd fuck me too

Also mormapope is such a fucking coward TRUE
fat

Himu

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 10:19:03 PM »
Later. I realized early last year I don't have to leave America. I just had to leave red state given their reaction to Covid. It was a good conclusion too. I'm doing well and hope you are too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:09:49 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 10:29:26 PM »
Tell me how you feel about me so I can respond
:O