Author Topic: Do you eat the same shit everyday?  (Read 1357 times)

Rman

Do you eat the same shit everyday?
« on: January 01, 2021, 01:42:37 PM »
Looking at all Youtube fitness folks, they eat the same exact shit everyday.  How do people do this? Sounds incredibly boring AF.  The worse are these bodybuilder types.  Chicken breast, broccoli, brown rice, every damn day. The fuck? Kill me now.  I don't have the healthiest diet, but I lost my pandemic pounds just eating a variety of stuff in moderation and working out. But I still eat ice cream, pizza, cookies, cheese in moderation. And had some egg nog during xmas time too. Nom nom.

*eats an Oreo guiltfree*

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: Do you eat the same shit everyday?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 01:52:05 PM »
I basically eat the same stuff every day.  Luckely its pasta, tuna sandwiches, and multiple apple turnovers larger than my hand.   Am i gaining weight?  Yes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 02:05:06 PM »
I mostly eat something different every day but because I'm Dutch there's often a potato product and always veggies involved.  :doge
There's usually a sort of pattern though

Monday: Meat dish
Tuesday: Meat / Chicken dish
Wednesday: Chicken dish
Thursday: Pasta dish
Friday: Fish dish
Saturday: Luxury meat dish (steak or something)
Sunday: Simple dish (Hamburgers or something)

When I go the bakery I usually pick up something like Croissants or some pastry as well.
Other than that it's candy, bags of crisps, fruit salads, yogurt, ice cream, soup, bananas etc. etc.

I weigh a wooping ~65kg / 140 lbs on average.
And its really hard for me to maintain that weight, I was underweight for years.
A week of flu has brought me back to 135 lbs and I didn't even skip a meal, just ate less.
It will probably take me at least a month to get back that lost 5 lbs.
🤴

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 02:16:44 PM »
Back when I used to workout obsessively, it was very easy to get into a routine. Food was just viewed as fuel and anything above and beyond what you needed was  holding you back. But you’d still have days or events where you let it go, you had to. So, you’d cheat on Friday nights, or family parties or festivals, etc.

Rman

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 02:27:30 PM »
Back when I used to workout obsessively, it was very easy to get into a routine. Food was just viewed as fuel and anything above and beyond what you needed was  holding you back. But you’d still have days or events where you let it go, you had to. So, you’d cheat on Friday nights, or family parties or festivals, etc.

You didn't get bored, tho?

Bebpo

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 02:31:57 PM »
Only breakfast. Different flavor coffee lattes and the same cereal every morning (because found one that has all the fiber/iron I need and I enjoy) except when traveling where I'll get some local coffee & croissant/biscuit/bagel/crumb cake for breakfast.

Yeah, I used to not even be into leftovers before 2020 so I only ordered what I could eat (outside like pizza where I'm ok with leftovers because pizza is always good), but since I started cooking every meal I get like 2 meals out of each dish I cook. But otherwise change it up.

Making leftover fish for lunch today and then veal for dinner. Tomorrow will do leftover veal and then chicken. Then leftover chicken & probably pizza. So mix it up like that. I usually do like 2 days of seafood, 2 days of red meat, 2 days of chicken meals.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
Yea lots o pizzas
What

Rman

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 02:32:56 PM »
Only breakfast. Different flavor coffee lattes and the same cereal every morning (because found one that has all the fiber/iron I need and I enjoy) except when traveling where I'll get some local coffee & croissant/biscuit/bagel/crumb cake for breakfast.

Yeah, I used to not even be into leftovers before 2020 so I only ordered what I could eat (outside like pizza where I'm ok with leftovers because pizza is always good), but since I started cooking every meal I get like 2 meals out of each dish I cook. But otherwise change it up.

Making leftover fish for lunch today and then veal for dinner.
Veal? you a fancy guy, bebpo

Bebpo

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »

Making leftover fish for lunch today and then veal for dinner.
Veal? you a fancy guy, bebpo

Sure.

Though I'm eating veal because I use a delivery kit service with gobble.com and one of the dishes this week is Osso Bucco with veal (I understand it usually is made with lamb shank). Never had Osso Bucco before but looks good and I'm ok with lamb here and there. It's kind of too strong of flavor so I don't like eating it very often. Lamb also just feels really heavy. Moreso than steaks.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 03:03:04 PM »
More like same shit every week

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 03:07:27 PM »
I hate both cooking and effort, but I'm also an old with various health issues (borderline type 2 dieuhbeetus, high cholesterol for which I'm taking medication) so I tend to eat the same 3 boring ass meals 6 days a week because they're easy. On the 7th day, I eat trash I shouldn't be eating all day because fuck it, global pandemic, last days of the American Empire, and my dad is dying of lymphoma (WHOOPS MADE IT DARK)
yar

Rman

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 03:14:15 PM »
More like same shit every week
I can do that.  But everyday. Nah.

jorma

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 03:26:03 PM »
No, i get some variation since i usually buy what's on sale in the supermarket that week and cook some shit out of that.

Also, TIL that Riotous has a dick that weighs more than Nintex  :lol  :lol :lol

jorma

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2021, 03:29:38 PM »
Just posting this for no reason whatsoever:  :doggy

Name   Daniel Michael DeVito Jr.
Date Of Birth   November 17, 1944
Age   75 years
Height   In centimeters – 147 cm In feet and inches – 4′ 11″
Weight   In kilograms – 65 Kg In pounds – 176 lbs

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 05:08:35 PM »

Nope. There can be a great satisfaction in controlling your primal urges. Food intake, masturbation, fatigue, killing your neighbor. Once you tap into it mentally, you can apply it to a lot of things in your life.  Eventually nihilism always wins out for me, so I could never make it a lifestyle.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 05:10:15 PM »

Nope. There can be a great satisfaction from controlling your primal urges. Food intake, masturbation, fatigue, killing your neighbor.

I kill my same neighbor everyday.
Margs

thetylerrob

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 06:38:18 PM »
When I was actually in shape I definitely ate the same shit every day. Eggs, Chicken Breast, Asparagus, Salad, Protein Shake.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 06:42:26 PM »
Breakfast and lunch tend to be pretty much the same thing, with dinner being the only meal with any real variety.

Unless I'm eating at Taco Bell or something, which I do a lot.
dog

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 01:07:06 AM »
All I eat is Orange Juice, Alpha Sprouts (with lots of italian dressing), Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup,  and beans with tortilla chips. And Coca-Cola, obviously.

Compared to me those youtubers are gourmands

Beezy

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 02:52:25 PM »
I hate cooking daily, so I cook big portions for dinner twice a week and eat the same thing for 3-4 days. I don't make the same thing over and over each time that I cook though.

Himu

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 03:31:09 PM »
I hate cooking daily, so I cook big portions for dinner twice a week and eat the same thing for 3-4 days. I don't make the same thing over and over each time that I cook though.

Exact same. Make curry chicken and soup weekly though.
IYKYK

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2021, 05:21:38 PM »
I make oatmeal with berries for breakfast at least five days a week. [shrug] My wife likes cooking, though, so we do leftovers of whatever she makes for lunches and then get takeout once on the weekends. We normally make pizza as a family on Friday nights and bagels on Saturday mornings.
野球