Author Topic: I admire Florida Georgia Line's commitment to shit music.  (Read 715 times)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I admire Florida Georgia Line's commitment to shit music.
« on: January 08, 2021, 12:45:25 PM »

It's a masterpiece.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
Re: I admire Florida Georgia Line's commitment to shit music.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 02:36:41 PM »
remember doing a visual for them once. they wanted a horse running through the badlands with lots of red paint blotch matt overlays and things. we spent a while modelling, animating, rendering and editing that before they decided they didn't want in the badlands, they wanted it by the beach. so we built that and they decided that the horse was kinda gay so we had to replace it with a jeep. then they thought all the red splotches were too violent so change it to white, then then thought the white splotches looked too much like cum so we had to go back to red.

so concludes my entire relationship with florida georgia line.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 03:48:32 PM »
remember doing a visual for them once. they wanted a horse running through the badlands with lots of red paint blotch matt overlays and things. we spent a while modelling, animating, rendering and editing that before they decided they didn't want in the badlands, they wanted it by the beach. so we built that and they decided that the horse was kinda gay so we had to replace it with a jeep. then they thought all the red splotches were too violent so change it to white, then then thought the white splotches looked too much like cum so we had to go back to red.

You have to draw the line somewhere.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 03:52:41 PM »
I think one of their joints was the theme song for a wwe PPV once, which means stro listens to them regularly :girlaff
(ice)

nudemacusers

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 07:18:00 PM »

can you send me the cumhorse. asking for a friend.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 07:48:23 PM »
my girlfriend had a big ongoing thing about me wanting to fuck horses because i said one was handsome once, can't drive past a horse in a field without her making some lewd and unwomanly comment.

she didn't really know what i was working on until i worked from home for the day. first time she came in the room i was doing a fast trill edit to some close up hero renders of an absolute stallion to the lyrics "you should be a model, imma kiss you till tomorrow and i'm gonna do it all night baby" before it rides off into the big chorus with its muscled ass in view the whole way.

they had a point about the horse to be fair.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:54:39 PM by headwalk »

nudemacusers

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 07:50:02 PM »
nobody says 'hung like a human' :trumps
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 07:52:58 PM »
i'm not sure why it's less gay to want to fuck a jeep than a horse though.