Author Topic: Texas Supreme Court denies Alex Jones all forms of relief  (Read 2648 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Texas Supreme Court denies Alex Jones all forms of relief
« on: January 26, 2021, 05:32:30 AM »
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/texas-supreme-court-silently-denies-alex-jones-all-forms-of-relief-sandy-hook-families-and-others-can-now-sue-conspiracy-theorist-and-infowars-into-the-ground/

An empire built on conjecture, conspiracy and a series of fake homeopathic cures for various ailments stands to be sued into oblivion after a Friday ruling by the Supreme Court of Texas.

Without comment, the Lone Star State’s highest civil court found that America’s foremost conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, and his flagship media outlet, InfoWars, are subject to liability in four separate defamation lawsuits filed over the past two-plus years. Those lawsuits were filed by parents of children who were killed during the Sandy Hook massacre and by a man Jones and his network falsely identified as the perpetrator of the Parkland massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

DIAF, or at least in utter poverty, as bankrupt as your moral core, Alex Jones.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Texas Supreme Court denies Alex Jones all forms of relief
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 05:39:40 AM »
Terrorists Globalists Win  :goty
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 07:40:41 AM »
I mean, if saying someones kids werent really killed and that it was all part of an orchestrated scam doesn't fall under libellous / slanderous defamation, then what the fuck would?

nudemacusers

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 08:36:45 AM »
time to stock up!!

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 09:06:45 AM »
:piss RELIEVE THIS, Jones you Sandy Hook truther fuck :piss2

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 09:08:10 AM »
You can't just let the parents sue Jones and get money. That's called communism.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 09:39:07 AM »
commie texas judges hate patriots confirmed :whew
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 10:08:30 AM »
Just in the last few years, Jones had to retract about and settle with Chobani and the pizza joint mentioned in Pizzagate, to manage a bunch of lawsuits related to his divorce (I don't think any is definitely concluded), a cease and desist on some silver products he was making Corona-related claims about and a least one DUI (I think more) on top of those. Not to mention getting booted off the big social media platforms.

He also deposed at least once (as did other employees like PJ Watson) and it's charitable to say those testimonies are bad. InfoWars designated someone (Rob Dew IIRC) as the legal representative of the company and apparently no one briefed him on what it meant or did any of the research to find what the opposing lawyers asked ("sources" used by Alex to make claims about Sandy Hook). There's also emails from Watson to the rest of the team that pushing the false flag narrative so hard was a terrible idea.

At one point it's probably going to all catch up at once.
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 10:12:10 AM »
commie texas judges hate patriots confirmed :whew

Only a one year supply of Super Male Virility can stop the Globalist Storm.
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 12:06:14 PM »
There’s only one way out of this now. He’ll have to settle out of court by offering the suing parties an unprecedented quadruple Patriot Points  :titus  :existential
Margs

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 12:28:22 PM »
I'd subscribe to an Alex Jones onlyfans

fat

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2021, 12:42:07 PM »
Broadcasting from Абдулино, here's Alex Jones
rub

nudemacusers

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2021, 02:00:18 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
can you imagine how fired up he gets when he nuts?  :o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2021, 02:03:36 PM »
Sandy Hook (and Parkland) are the ones most likely to do him in and have been the main impetus of casting Jones outside of polite society (At one point in the early aughts Jones interviewed David Lynch, Chomsky, Napolitano...) but he basically pushed false flag narratives & fabrications almost every chance he got. He got pretty wild with the Aurora shooting & the Boston Marathon Bombing, for instance. The Bad Doctor, Steve Pieczenik, who was one of the first to drop on the show to drop the "nobody was killed in Sandy Hook" narratives, tried to do the same with the Vegas massacre but Jones didn't follow suit on that one for some reason. Jones also heavily obfuscates his reporting about Sandy Hook, he was a lot (and long) more explicit & retentless that he's willing to admit now.

And in the defamation of Chobani :
On April 11, Alex Jones‘s YouTube channel published a video called “MSM Covers for Globalists’ Refugee Import Program After Child Rape Case,” and its Twitter page used the headline “Idaho Yogurt Maker Caught Importing Migrant Rapists.” The video made inaccurate connections between Chobani’s employment of refugees and an unrelated sexual assault case in Twin Falls. Jones also told his listeners had brought “crime and tuberculosis” to the Twin Falls community.

Needless to say, Infowars didn't do anything resembling "journalism", just distorted some terrible story for which Alex -as usual- probably read the headline only.

It's really hard to understate just how disgustingly racist Jones has been getting when talking about "migrant caravans", Central Africa refugees during the Ebola spikes, people of Somali descent, etc...
ὕβρις

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2021, 03:10:58 PM »

i just want him to berate me, call me the child of satan as he strokes his beef
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 10:00:28 PM »
RIP in poverty
dog

nudemacusers

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2021, 05:13:47 PM »

i just want him to berate me, call me the child of satan as he strokes his beef
does he have big dick face? bore gays pls provide analysis :thinking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2022, 06:33:35 PM »
I don't get how the damage caps work here 

In Connecticut, punitive damages for defamation and infliction of emotional distress are generally limited to plaintiffs’ legal fees. The Sandy Hook plaintiffs’ lawyers are to get one-third of the $965 million in compensatory damages under a retainer agreement.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2022, 11:36:26 PM »
I don't get how the damage caps work here 

In Connecticut, punitive damages for defamation and infliction of emotional distress are generally limited to plaintiffs’ legal fees. The Sandy Hook plaintiffs’ lawyers are to get one-third of the $965 million in compensatory damages under a retainer agreement.
It's because there's multiple plaintiffs, the earlier judgment was something like $60 million times however many people. They might as well pile the damages up to the cap since he can't pay it anyway.