Author Topic: Any of you fuckers ever done LSD?  (Read 1359 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Any of you fuckers ever done LSD?
« on: March 02, 2021, 08:05:51 AM »
I'm thinking about trying it the next time someone offers me some, but idk. I always hated the idea that i'd lose a sense of control over my thoughts and actions. But on the other hand, I suppose if it was a one-time thing it might not be the worst idea to go outside my comfort zone? I'd never do ecstasy or cocaine but if I don't try LSD that basically makes me a square, right?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Any of you fuckers ever done LSD?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 08:20:47 AM »
FACT CHECK: if you don’t croak choking on your own vomit then you’re a square  :ufup
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 08:41:57 AM »
I did shrooms once, that was awesome
What

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 08:58:14 AM »
I recommend you do ecstasy instead. You'll get some introspection while feeling warm and loving.

LSD is a more intense experience, but less love and more fear, and the comedown is terrible.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 09:55:10 AM »
I recommend you do ecstasy instead. You'll get some introspection while feeling warm and loving.

LSD is a more intense experience, but less love and more fear, and the comedown is terrible.

Nah I hate when people on MDMA are all lovey-dovey and talking gibberish at people.

I wanted to try DMT when I heard it alters your perceptions and only lasts a few minutes, but on the other hand, I hate Joe Rogan, so...

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 09:56:51 AM »
I did once; in order:
 - when it hit it was like being the most drunk I've ever been mentally, and I was uncontrollably laughing at everything, but still had memory recall / physical coordination
 - after a few hours when I wanted to go to sleep I couldn't and had a weird semi-hallucinatory, semi-lucid dreaming phase where I was constructing planets in my head at microscopic detail
 - the next day I felt like complete and utter shit, like one of the worst hangovers I've ever had

all in all it was interesting I guess, but the comedown was enough to make me not super eager to try it again

Tasty

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »

What if you want to feel fear?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 10:06:38 AM »
I did once; in order:
 - when it hit it was like being the most drunk I've ever been mentally, and I was uncontrollably laughing at everything, but still had memory recall / physical coordination
 - after a few hours when I wanted to go to sleep I couldn't and had a weird semi-hallucinatory, semi-lucid dreaming phase where I was constructing planets in my head at microscopic detail
 - the next day I felt like complete and utter shit, like one of the worst hangovers I've ever had

all in all it was interesting I guess, but the comedown was enough to make me not super eager to try it again

That was the exact answer I was hoping for, I guess deep down i'm more hesitant than adventurous

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 10:28:10 AM »
Can’t wait to hear all about your drug misadventures in your next set trashy  :playa
Margs

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 10:54:38 AM »
©@©™

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 01:10:07 PM »
I did it a lot in my teens into mid/late 20's.  There was a period where I was doing it 2-4 times a week, sometimes by myself and sometimes in large quantities.

Never really had a bad trip myself, had some pretty intense ones though, like seeing Natural Born Killers at the Mall of America and then sneaking into Camp Snoopy, or taking a 10 strip at an outdoor Metallica concert and losing my contacts.  Playing games was really fun, the Sega CD was out at the time and the FMV games were mind-blowing, also The Terminator was really cool because it had surround sound.

Though I certainly witnessed a few, mostly from people who had little or no experience taking too much.  I just got bored/burnt out on it, also the opportunities for taking 8-12 hours for a trip dwindled down, but I did do it on a few special occasions later, like going to Vegas.

The things I didn't like about it is that it can be very "speedy" depending how it's made, so you'll be grinding your teeth and it'll be hard to get to sleep afterwards.  If you smoke, you'll do so like a fiend.  The comedown/next day can be a hassle as well, as you brain sorts itself out.

If you're a first timer, I'd say to start out light with a half-hit and be around a small group of friends,  in a chill place or in nature, preferably with at least one other person who has done it before.  You're generally not want to be around drunks or other loud people, clubs/bars, etc. until you have more experience.  Good weed will help with the comedown.  Do not drink or do anything else though until you're more used to it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:15:15 PM by porkbun »

Tasty

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 04:53:04 PM »
Do mushrooms instead, people who tell you acid is better are lying liars who lie
yar

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2021, 05:14:18 PM »
Acid gives a very intense and euphoric body high combined with very neat visual/auditorial perspective fuckery. You want to be in a relaxed and non fucked up environment. If you've felt disassociation before, it's not too uncomfortable or overbearing. Acid makes a lot of shit funny, and you'll typically feel very comfortable and relaxed. Have the mindset that you'll be on a ride for many hours and accepting of that.

Do mushrooms instead, people who tell you acid is better are lying liars who lie

Like any and all drugs, availability and whether or not the drugs you're buying are legitimate is the most important factor. Haven't had a bad trip with either, but being careful (especially testing shit like molly/ecstasy) and finding a good drug dealer is paramount.

It's why I don't fuck with cocaine if someone brings it out. I'm not about to snort a line of shit cut with fentanyl and rat poison.
OH!

Bebpo

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2021, 05:32:51 PM »

If I could go back and redo high school/college years, I wish I'd gotten into rave culture in the early 00s. All my friends who were ravers basically just did a lot of E, danced to a lot of music, and had a lot of great sex with hot people.

Tasty

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 05:36:34 PM »

If I could go back and redo high school/college years, I wish I'd gotten into rave culture in the early 00s. All my friends who were ravers basically just did a lot of E, danced to a lot of music, and had a lot of great sex with hot people.

There were probably some downsides you weren't aware of. Life isn't the movie Go, unfortunately.

But I agree. :P More late-90s but yeah.

And I'd have killed to party at Studio54 back in the day. :uguu

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 05:40:46 PM »
Ecstacy is incredibly euphoric and therapeutic. It's known as a clubbing drug, but MDMA makes sitting in a chair feel like the best feeling thing imaginable.

It's amazingly shitty that MDMA and Acid are highly illegal drugs. MDMA especially has so many therapeutic qualities that get ignored, in favor of stories about how someone danced to death or drank enough water to kill themselves.
OH!

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 11:24:57 PM »
LSD is fucking amazing. Mushrooms are a close second, but acid is  :lawd
Fish<

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2021, 11:50:56 AM »
I’d recommend doing a small amount of shrooms first before LSD but tbh if you can only get your hands on L then have a tab, put on some good music, and vibe.  8)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 11:55:24 AM »
It's o.k I chickened out already

dkdk

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 11:55:51 AM »
yeah i prefer shrooms
the afters arent as harsh

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2021, 11:58:55 AM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2021, 12:06:33 PM »

8)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2021, 12:13:44 PM »
Hey no-one ever died from sticking with weed, is all I am saying.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2021, 12:16:27 PM »
I was consuming a tab or two of acid once every two weeks most of 2019 and I’m fine.  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2021, 12:16:47 PM »
 :gaas :pimp :piss2

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2021, 12:25:56 PM »
I like keeping a grip on reality, because unreality might be worse

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2021, 12:27:46 PM »
I was consuming a tab or two of acid once every two weeks most of 2019 and I’m fine.  :doge

:hmm
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2021, 12:28:24 PM »
there is no unreality  ;)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2021, 12:29:31 PM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2021, 12:36:53 PM »
I like keeping a grip on reality, because unreality might be worse
“unreality” and “reality” are one in the same.   :doge

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2021, 01:29:46 PM »
yeah i prefer shrooms
the afters arent as harsh

Not as harsh or as long, after acid I always had several hours of hellishly introspective comedowns. That and the length of the trip turned me off it completely, mushrooms are honestly just better on all counts for me at least.
yar

ToxicAdam

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2021, 03:28:06 PM »

What if you want to feel fear?

Knock yourself out. But it can trigger latent severe anxiety in certain people (like me). But that's usually only if you megadose.  You "come down" but then you're left with an anxiety disorder.

Just don't be a noob and take a second hit because you "don't feel anything" after an 1-2 hours.

ToxicAdam

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2021, 03:31:50 PM »

As someone who worked/bartended from 1996-2001 in downtown Cleveland clubs, it was the best time of my life. I wish I could bottle it and sell it to everyone so they could have the same experience.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 10:44:49 PM »
i used to think everyone should take it to gain some perspective. i think that's a little naive and silly now, but generally think taking a half tab and hanging out with some good friends is a positive thing if you're comfortable with it. prob not worth it if the idea makes you anxious, and prob something to avoid if you have a proclivity towards paranoia.

i had previously picked you as a tripper that had possibly gone a little overboard based on ur posting  :doge
◕‿◕

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 10:49:40 PM »
sounds more like you need to throw caution to the wind and have a sick night out on some uppers to me
◕‿◕

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2021, 05:54:47 AM »
This thread made me want to rewatch Wormwood
地平線