Author Topic: bif naked appreciation thread  (Read 590 times)

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
bif naked appreciation thread
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:49:43 PM »

discuss

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: bif naked appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 11:03:56 PM »
she's not even naked  :larry

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 12:06:21 AM »
This reminds me of the very funny Something Awful article about Incite magazine.

https://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/review-incite-gaming/

"There's an article entitled 'Bif Naked' on page 32 which is apparently a vehicle to simply show pics of some slutty girl with tattoos, piercings, and tacky clothing. According to Incite, Bif Naked is 'a bad-ass rock star' who 'still likes to hang out in arcades.' I guess this makes her qualified to have an interview in this magazine.

Incite: What do you think of female characters in video games like Lara Croft?

Bif Naked: They have the best f-in' boobs. I love that the most. I'm a big fan of boobs. I really like women in video games, I just love their boobs.

Were you able to absorb all that information? Did you understand Bif's complex diatribe? According to this in-depth interview, Bif is 'a big fan of boobs.' This is the kind of content readers across the world are dying to know about; does a unknown "rock star", who probably gets paid in welfare checks and bus tokens, like tits in games? The answer is a resounding 'yes.'"

G The Resurrected

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 12:57:57 AM »
Sideshow Raheem you do know Bif had breast cancer right? Or is that just super coincidental?

Saw her being finger banged before a concert once. Never really cared for their music much outside of the few hits they had.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:02:20 AM by G The Resurrected »

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 08:54:12 AM »
Sideshow Raheem you do know Bif had breast cancer right? Or is that just super coincidental?

Saw her being finger banged before a concert once. Never really cared for their music much outside of the few hits they had.

I know nothing about the woman save for the reference in the Something Awful article.

The quote is taken verbatim from the Something Awful article, and was originally published in Incite some 20(?) years ago.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 09:09:56 AM »
I vaguely remember her from this song:

^_^