Author Topic: y'all still getting haircuts.  (Read 857 times)

Rman

y'all still getting haircuts.
« on: June 23, 2021, 05:57:48 PM »
got used to not getting haircuts and growing out my luscious mane.  saving some money too. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: y'all still getting haircuts.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 06:38:58 PM »
Haven't since Jan 2020.  Hair places have been closed since last Sept. here anyways. 

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 06:59:15 PM »
My wife has been cutting mine for the last year and a half. Actually going back to my regular place tomorrow.
野球

Propagandhim

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 07:09:35 PM »
Yep. 

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 07:40:51 PM »
Bowl + scissors = Done.
Don't need anybody else.

Beezy

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 07:57:52 PM »
Started trimming my hair all the way down about 2 years ago. For about 6-7 years before that, I was trimming and lining myself up (Wahl clippers and previously an Andis T-liner, which I later replaced with a Bevel liner). I miss the funny barbershop convos and debates, but I don't miss the wait times. Plus I'm saving money.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 08:05:51 PM »
i want like griffith tier luscious mane but im too lazy to grow it out. tried but the mid-length is just too moppy/60s for me and i hate the mods

:'( one day brehs

◕‿◕

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 05:13:50 AM »
Had my hair pretty ridiculously long, went and got it buzzed pretty recently asp art of 'well I'm vaxed now time to get actual life and some work going again' ventures. I look in the mirror and go 'eh' for the most part but it feels so much lighter and I'm not sweating to fucking death nearly as much so I kind of like it anyway. :yeshrug
Hi

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 05:20:31 AM »
Once it starts annoying me I just cut it in front of the mirror.

jorma

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 05:21:21 AM »
i wanted to wait until i got vaccinated before i went to the barber, but now it turns out i need a valid id to get the shots. And my id expired years ago. But i want to get a haircut before i get my new id.

It's a proper little catch 22 this is.  :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 11:43:42 AM »
I don't like when the hairdressers touch my scalp, it feels too sexual

Plus they ask me about how my life is going. Hey, how about you shut the fuck up and cut the damn hair

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 11:50:03 AM »

It's a proper little catch 22 this is.  :lol

I got photo id without a haircut last month.  Open up the envelope yesterday, look at my new health card.  I look like the unwanted offspring of a one-night stand between Jabba the Hutt and Cousin Itt.

Rman

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 10:36:35 AM »
I don't like when the hairdressers touch my scalp, it feels too sexual

Plus they ask me about how my life is going. Hey, how about you shut the fuck up and cut the damn hair
lol

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2021, 06:47:37 PM »
Havent had a haircut since our first lockdown. So that's well over a year ago at this point. Feeling blessed.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2021, 06:49:38 PM »
Early on in the pandemic, it was reported that corona could hang out in your hair. That immediately made me step aside from my regular haircut place as well as start shaving my own head. trouble is, I’m the only person who likes how I look with a shaved head. Wife can’t stand it, kids don’t like it much, my sister doesn’t like it.

Couple months ago when things seem to be coming down, I started going to my regular hairdresser again.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »
Just got one again
What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 09:25:21 AM »
I got one soon after NY reopened last summer, after having the longest hair of my life. I've been periodically getting haircuts but my old haircutter retired and the place I found has a really arcane and annoying booking system. Still haven't found another really good place yet. I'm due for a haircut as we're gonna be going back to the office part-time in a few weeks and I'm looking shaggy.
^_^