Author Topic: Let's recruit new high quality posters  (Read 1811 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Let's recruit new high quality posters
« on: July 19, 2021, 10:15:23 AM »
And females.

How do we get started fam? How do we make the Bore great again?

I think we need a Benji type, but one who isnt obsessed with Resetera and posts elsewhere
We need an Asian to replace the little one we lost
More Hispanics good too so I can discuss tortillas with them
Obviously Nintendo fans. We should screen out any Xboxers
Maybe some youth to give some fresh energy to this place? Like a 27 year old? No zoomers. Unless theyre very attractive.

Thoughts?

:O

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Let's recruit new high quality posters
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 10:42:46 AM »
We're doing our part to reduce our carbon footprint by having as few posters as possible.
©@©™

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 10:47:05 AM »
I told reirom to come here a few weeks ago, after his injdutica ban from slaent. Let him in

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 10:50:43 AM »

james

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 11:22:09 AM »
We're doing our part to reduce our carbon footprint by having as few posters as possible.

Actually, because this forum has zero features, it uses less electricity than fancy rivals. So the more people here the better.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 11:34:22 AM »

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 12:08:20 PM »
My thoughts are we don't need to expose ourselves to potential lawsuits when more suckers lose everything to the shady James Fund, so no
yar

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 12:28:36 PM »
it's cheaper to recruit low quality posters and use a thunderstone on them to evolve them
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
we need more likers tbh. can we make some new type of junior account phase where you can only post once for every 5 likes you give out?

more diversity is usually good. more perspectives to absorb to achieve better perspective. it's natural self improvement if you allow for it and approach things right.

a woman's perspective is important, so more of them would be cool. we should listen to them more in general without critiquing. we often think we know more than we do with them and are often wrong. it's really cool when they feel comfortable to let their personality out and feel they'll be accepted.

we should recruit at seniorforums to start, some of us belong there anyway  :doge

what's a high quality poster? am I one? is there a quiz we can use to determine if you are high quality shid, or high quality care poster? maybe your strengths belong to the movies thread, but everywhere else you crap out  :thinking

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 01:56:54 PM »
it's cheaper to recruit low quality posters and use a thunderstone on them to evolve them

sadly all of current posters have already reached their final form, and this is the best we could do
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 02:02:45 PM »
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 02:30:18 PM »
STATEMENT OF THE FORMER "NINTEX FOR ADMIN" CAMPAIGN CANDIDATE

Many are wondering why we don't have many new great members. This is what happens when communists rig the vote, there is big fraud and people do not protect their rights and lose interest. Elections have consequences and now everything has gone to hell. Even though we did a lot of great things for the community like providing many burner emails for members so they could and still can share wonderful content on ResetEra and many other places our victory was denied. We love our "BURNERS"!

It has come to light that our former finance chair is now seemingly trying to lay the groundwork for a campaign.  All members should consider that if he had raised more money more succesfully for our campaign we would've had an even greater victory in November and many new fantastic members, including many women would've joined us by now by means of LEGAL registration. Everyone would be having a good time posting and enjoying themselves. Be careful who you trust! Of course no one will join a community that cares more about protecting its corrupt leadership than the actual members and closes registrations when they feel like it and do many other horrible things like rampant censorship of historic events like the Holomodor.

Our campaign has not yet made a decision on running in 2024 but if we choose to run and far more people are asking that we do than you could possibly imagine, we will definitely win again and there's no reason for anyone else to throw their hats into a ring that is rigged anyway. We were and are still good friends with the new "challenger" and of course all the accusations that came out of the horrible smear campaign against him were 100% false. It would not surprise us if this is another trick by means of "controlled opposition" but that is for members to research themselves. Remember that we have all the "documents" James and they are very interesting!
🤴

james

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 02:43:26 PM »
I like Fillers idea of requiring junior members to give out likes to receive posting access.

I also think they should receive likes as well to maintain access.

In fact, maybe its time to turn likes into a real currency, where you must receive likes or your posting access gets revoked unless you contribute to the James fund.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 02:52:29 PM »
 :rash

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 03:40:26 PM »
Is this what you would consider a "high quality poster"?

Seems about right for thebore.com.

Spud

Tuckers Law

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 03:41:50 PM »
I like your idea Filler, but wouldn’t this devalue the Like economy?  I know you care about that.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 04:07:15 PM »
Is this what you would consider a "high quality poster"?
(Image removed from quote.)
Seems about right for thebore.com.

I like how none of the names are over the correct person.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 07:57:07 AM »
It probably seems hard but actually it would be easy as shit to get a ton of new members. Just change the name of this place to Antifa.com.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 08:23:18 AM »
It probably seems hard but actually it would be easy as shit to get a ton of new members. Just change the name of this place to Antifaposthog.com.
FTFY
Spud

Kurt Russell

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 08:24:29 AM »
Also we need to nuke China Discord.
woke

Kurt Russell

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 08:26:12 AM »

Finally some politics I can get behind
woke

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2021, 10:17:27 AM »
someone link to the "we need to talk about etiolate" thread pls  :rejoice

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 12:31:39 PM »

Even though Kotaku and ResetEra are fighting the Like economy is going down the tubes like we have never ever seen before. We appreciate the hard work that members are doing to find new members and revive the Like economy but we all know that unfortunately that has all been tried before and it never worked. Instead of chasing the same failed policies a donkey does not make the same mistake twice. All it takes is courage to try something new and ask someone eles to fix it and tell the Chinese cyber hackers the game is up. If only we knew who to ask.... Oh well, life goes on!
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2021, 01:29:26 PM »
It probably seems hard but actually it would be easy as shit to get a ton of new members. Just change the name of this place to Antifa.com.

woke

Snoopycat_

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2021, 02:31:37 PM »
The Rees would come running if they thought this was a super exclusive antifa forum full of dangerous anarchists

BisMarckie

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2021, 04:57:59 PM »
My thoughts are we don't need to expose ourselves to potential lawsuits when more suckers lose everything to the shady James Fund, so no

Did it take longer than I thought? Sure.
Was I absolutely certain  that the money was gone? Oh yeah.

Was it worth it? You betcha. :success

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
The james fund was a better investment than Crypto
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2021, 05:50:07 AM »
There is one obvious solution here.

woke