Author Topic: the taco bell in 1 image  (Read 1095 times)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
the taco bell in 1 image
« on: August 24, 2021, 10:44:16 AM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: the taco bell in 1 image
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 03:14:16 PM »

:whew

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 04:00:44 PM »
Discord sucks
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 05:41:15 PM »
Wow, how would you describe Discord? Imagine... a chatroom, yeah, that's pretty much it.  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 11:39:54 PM »
had some fun in a nfl streams disco once. talking chit to rival afc west fans  8)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 11:55:24 PM »
pee pee poo poo
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 05:44:01 AM »
Wow, how would you describe Discord? Imagine... a chatroom, yeah, that's pretty much it.  :doge
A chatroom provided by the CIA
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 08:21:34 AM »

Woke IRC.
woke

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »
Y'all in the discord do not deserve rights/medication/shelter or food  :ltg

team filler

• filler
  • filler

who is ted danson?

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 12:14:31 PM »
I am being serious: none of you are intelligent enough to understand why you're stupid. Usually I'm memeing or injecting a little bit of irony for fun but there is no irony here. All of you, with one or two exceptions, have little more than a thimbleful of political credibility and it stems from your complete inability to think through or research your points beyond coming to a conclusion spoon-fed to you by the culture around you since birth. None of you have the intellectual capacity to question the world around you and at least half of you don't even have the potential to develop it. I'm sick of this shit, I'm sick of all the bullshit happening in this community. This used to be a community of gamers, nerds, kids that got bullied, kids that got fucked with. Kids that resorted to the gaming world because the real world was to fucking hard, to shitty, to lonely, to sad and depressing. Now it's ran by the fucking goddamn same sluts that rejected us, the same sluts that chose the cool kids over us. The same sluts that are coming to our community
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

who is ted danson?

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 12:34:08 PM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 01:52:36 PM »
I am being serious: none of you are intelligent enough to understand why you're stupid. Usually I'm memeing or injecting a little bit of irony for fun but there is no irony here. All of you, with one or two exceptions, have little more than a thimbleful of political credibility and it stems from your complete inability to think through or research your points beyond coming to a conclusion spoon-fed to you by the culture around you since birth. None of you have the intellectual capacity to question the world around you and at least half of you don't even have the potential to develop it. I'm sick of this shit, I'm sick of all the bullshit happening in this community. This used to be a community of gamers, nerds, kids that got bullied, kids that got fucked with. Kids that resorted to the gaming world because the real world was to fucking hard, to shitty, to lonely, to sad and depressing. Now it's ran by the fucking goddamn same sluts that rejected us, the same sluts that chose the cool kids over us. The same sluts that are coming to our community

Margs