Author Topic: Metroid Dread Discussion  (Read 3138 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Metroid Dread Discussion
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:50:50 AM »
Hit send.

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 09:58:30 AM by BIONIC »
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Metroid Dreadlocks Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 08:24:47 AM »
Started playing it last night and 'completed' the first area/boss fight.  It's pretty good, although the EMMI stuff can be annoying.  When you die in these encounters (or boss fights), you're placed back pretty close, so it's not too bad.  I just got a power-up that makes it so you can cloak yourself from the EMMI robots.  Nice to know you don't necessarily have to always run away.
ど助平

BIONIC

Re: Metroid Dread Discussion
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 04:48:56 PM »
Finally done with fucking work. Time to get in dat ass  :leon
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »
:banplz
(ice)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 05:04:09 PM »
Is the game hard?

BIONIC

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 10:31:52 PM »
Is the game hard?

Only if you suck.

For real though, after killing two proper bosses: enemies generally hit hard, and the game has zero difficulty and accessibility options. Outside the game the starting fairly linear, it has zero waypoints or in your face signposting. With that said, if you have halfway decent reflexes for dodging/parries and some pattern recognition then it’s not too bad. Hunting for items obviously helps. Samus Returns had some pretty challenging bosses though, and I heard this one has some toughies too, so we’ll see.

Hardest part of the game are the obnoxious EMMIs. Parrying the one hit kill is basically impossible by reflex. You either have to guess, or memorize their randomized patterns. Lowest point of the game, but since there are checkpoints you never get sent that far back.

Overall game is fucking good, and I’m real happy with it  :aah
Margs

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 10:33:31 PM »
Is the game hard?

I saw one reviewer complaining a bit about difficulty, but I haven't found it to be especially hard through the first zone/boss fight. Seems fairly normal 2D Metroid difficulty so far.
dog

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 02:41:46 AM »
Just got the Morph Ball with 3 EMMIs defeated. Not a fan of when you finally get the chance to take down EMMIs, seems a tiny bit fussy and had trouble with the second EMMI (where I didn't realize you needed to fire at the face to reveal the core before shooting it down).
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 04:05:37 AM »
Well I guess I'll try it. Never really played a Metriod game. Beyond Other M.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 04:46:03 AM »
People gotta talk more about how good Samus feels to control. I feel like that's one of those things Nintendo games excel at. It's basically one of the big things this has going over the dozens of other Metroidvania type games. If Mercurysteam did the controls on their own, they hit it out of the park.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 05:27:52 AM »
just wanted to say the EMMI sections are sick. really give the game some flavour and tension, almost like a survival horror in short bursts, that's different to the multitudes of similar games. so good

once you come to grips with samus' twitchy snappy controls she handles a breeze :heartbeat

game is hard and technical, had trouble w 2nd boss for a bit, but once I figured out the strat. all good. controls take a bit to sink in, still get flustered and fumble shit, morph when I didn't want to jump off a ledge instead of climbing up when being chased etc. checkpointing is super generous tho making situs you're likely to die in fun w room for experimentation
◕‿◕

BIONIC

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 09:26:16 AM »
People gotta talk more about how good Samus feels to control. I feel like that's one of those things Nintendo games excel at. It's basically one of the big things this has going over the dozens of other Metroidvania type games. If Mercurysteam did the controls on their own, they hit it out of the park.

Samus feels really fucking snappy. Chaining parries is just  :lawd

The control scheme is dumb though, if still serviceable. They literally just dumped the Samus Returns controls on a system that has many more buttons. Why can’t I free-aim using the right stick while moving? Shadow Complex did that over a decade ago.

Perfect control scheme would be aim with right stick, beam with ZR, missiles with R, and L being the super missile and power bomb modifier. All the other actions would be spread out on the rest of the buttons. Then again, Sakomoto thought it was smart to control a fully 3D game with a sideways Wiimote in 2010, so it tracks  :lol
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2021, 10:46:33 AM »
So far the best Metroid game since Super Metroid  :whew
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2021, 12:26:00 PM »
It’s really good, and just keeps surprising me.

I got to what I think is the last area last night. Hopefully I can get back to it later, but I got lots of shit to do today :-\
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2021, 09:14:29 PM »
Okay, so I procrastinated some shit and beat it at 100% items (cheated and checked a couple of them in guides), at around 11 hours. Apparently the timer doesn’t count deaths and maybe pausing, so add an hour or two to that.

Super fun game, though I’m not sure it beats Zero Mission for me, but maybe the nostalgia is just too strong. Game isn’t really that hard except for the final boss who feels out of fucking Sekiro lmao. He just kept going, though his pattern isn’t that bad after a few deaths.

Really hope this sells well, and we got a proper 3D entry next  :phil
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 01:00:32 PM »
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 02:15:37 PM »
Well I guess I'll try it. Never really played a Metriod game. Beyond Other M.

Play Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Fusion first.  It's kind of a direct sequel to Fusion.
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2021, 02:23:59 PM »
I was surprised how Nintendo was so confident in a sequel to a GBA game released nearly 2 decades ago that outside of a few lines they just skipped explaining what happened up until this point and why your best friend is a computer.

But then again they sort of ignore the fact that
At the end of Fusion Samus discovers that it was the Federation that was up to no good
[close]

🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2021, 06:10:04 PM »
Man this game is good  :lawd
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2021, 04:23:00 PM »
I tried watching a playthrough, but fell asleep. I always imagined metroid dread as being something different from what came before. it just looks like another game in the series.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2021, 09:52:28 PM »
I’ve been trying to avoid discussion on this since I’m not done yet, but goddamn do the controls feel good.  I was super hesitant at first because movement is done with the left thumb stick; I’ve generally always hated that versus good and comfy dpad controls, but they really did a good job in making it feel responsive enough.

Also found this funny: David Jaffe seems to be terrible at Metroid games and is now baby raging about it, insisting the game is bad game design and not his own ineptitude.

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
Goddamn this final boss is rough son

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 11:04:41 PM »
I’ve been trying to avoid discussion on this since I’m not done yet, but goddamn do the controls feel good.  I was super hesitant at first because movement is done with the left thumb stick; I’ve generally always hated that versus good and comfy dpad controls, but they really did a good job in making it feel responsive enough.

Also found this funny: David Jaffe seems to be terrible at Metroid games and is now baby raging about it, insisting the game is bad game design and not his own ineptitude.

The guy responsible for the spinning blade tower climb in God of War has no right to talk about bad game design...
^_^

Coffee Dog

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2021, 12:49:14 PM »
It's really good, but i'm really not digging the modernization/QOL stuff like the anime dash and the insistence on checkpoints (why do save rooms exist when you never respawn at them???). as it stands its more convenient to die to the EMMIs to reset the room than to actually try to stealth/hide, so i dont feel very much dread from them. Given how the EMMIs are more room based hazards and not like patrolling guards though, it would be too annoying as is to completely disable the checkpoints.  they would have to redesign the ai of the EMMI sections to make sense with save room respawns so unlike difficulty or control options i dont think they could patch this at all to feel more similar to previous games. :-\

As far as the dash, i think that Samus feels like she did in Samus Returns so she feels really great (even if i still wish the wall jump was still something more secretive and advanced rather than just another platforming tool in the repertoire) but i do think that its very easy to play the combat without getting hit entirely now, which is just a bit too much power fantasy than i want out of these games' combat? Evasion is a much more ambiguous situation in prior 2D metroid given that your only options are morph ball, normal jump, and spin jump, and the games gave you a dozen health bars because it certainly didn't expect you to play through these things like dodging as reliably as bayonetta. i liked the chaos of combat and it felt very distinct compared to other games, whereas now i'm encouraged to play more reactively and responding with parries and dashes like a bunch of other indie metroidvanias i've played. i'd like it if the dash was left behind like the samus returns aeon pulse, and they focused on expanding samus' existing movement options and making those more viable for easier combat.

I don't want to sound down on it though, i really like the plot and atmosphere, i love the aesthetics of the whole thing and the world is great to explore, and thankfully isn't as limiting as Fusion or Metroid II.  I liked Samus Returns a whole lot and I like the teams work here, and the great reception is hopefully going to allow them to keep doing what they're doing. Coming up on the end now and I like it more than all versions of Metroid 2 or Zero Mission, but as it stands it really, really needed more granular difficulty settings, more options in general (no control rebind for a conventionally controlling metroidvania wtf), and i really think the EMMI bits are just shy of totally working for me. great game! Worth the title metroid 5.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:54:43 PM by Coffee Dog »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2021, 12:58:10 PM »
Dash is an absolute necessity against most of the bosses, though, and especially the Chozo minibosses.
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2021, 02:23:07 PM »
As a Ninja Samus game this game is great. :rejoice

But some of us still remember when Samus was a TANK.  :tocry
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2021, 03:06:55 PM »
Been juggling this, Actraiser Renaissance, and Tales of Arise... nearing the end of the 2 latter so tonite I'm gonna be playing a bunch of Dread. I just got to the
biological area
[close]

One thing that continues to impress is the level design - so many Metroidvanias fall into the trap of 'get a new item, have to trace back through the whole map to find that one single spot you need to use the item at to advance'. (see: Bloodstained)... but the game's level design does a great job with leading you to where you need to go, and the map is super helpful with identifiers for the different blocks/doors you've come across... Oh, I unlocked the Speed Boost? Let me open the map and see if there were any items locked behind a Boost Block..

Some negatives for me:
-Music doesn't stand out as much as something like Super or Prime. Like, nothing on the level of Phendrana Drifts (Prime) or Upper Brinstar (Super)

-The checkpoints in EMMI sections really limit the 'dread' level of the game since it's so easy to restart if you get caught. I think having a bigger timing window when they caught you, plus more of a setback if you die, would make these sections work a bit more. Coffee Dog had an excellent writeup above about the EMMIs, I echo a lot of those thoughts.

-Really wish there were some control settings. Some of the button combos you need to press feel unintuitive at times - I dread (har har) having to use the Grappling Hook, having to hold L1 and the direction to aim, R2 to arm the Grappling Hook, Y to fire... and then if you're jumping it adds another button press...
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2021, 03:56:21 PM »
https://twitter.com/marcobayod/status/1448215533946613765

Lol, I got stuck on this same part. The game taught me to shoot the red bits that explode but I had no idea these could be shot.
fat

Tuckers Law

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »
In all honesty, I do think for that specific section they could’ve slightly tweaked the block textures to make them stand out s little more for people who skipped past the tutorial window telling you about disguised breakable blocks.

It’s like Tiesto said, though, Jaffe is one to talk when considering some of his games design choices.  I think his severe ADHD and regular weed habit are taking their toll on his ability to critique games from a more neutral perspective, especially when he’s streaming it live with a chat room of people to clown on mistakes made.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2021, 07:18:36 PM »
I don't get that video, Jaffe asks where's the indication that you should shoot the ceiling, and they zoom in on some enemy on the other side?
And then the examples of other streamers shooting it, all seem to hit the ceiling by chance as they try to shoot regular enemies crawling on it.
Maybe i'm missing the point.  ???

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2021, 07:45:01 PM »
The point is that not only is it discolored,

• There's an enemy crawling on it to encourage you to shoot at it
  • There's one below also so that if you diagonally shot at it theres a chance you shoot at it
  • There's one above to absent mindedly make you shoot at it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2021, 09:59:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/marcobayod/status/1448215533946613765

I know he's probably talking about Shantae's digital price, but lol, that physical version is not $34.99 anymore.  I think it goes for $100 already.

Shantae And The Pirates Curse prices on Switch are crazy. 

https://twitter.com/I_EAT_QUARTERS/status/1448502205842137089
ど助平

naff

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 10:33:36 PM »
he's def talking digital price. but yeah, david jaffe hasn't worked on a good game since the early 2000s and id argue none of his games are great except maybe GoW 2 and im not sure how well that's aged. i used to love it. likely great despite him, not because of.
◕‿◕

paprikastaude

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 10:57:35 PM »
I like GoW1. :idont Also, tbf, he mentions that shitty tower part and says his games aren't perfect in this context  :doge  Still a stupid hill to die on.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2021, 09:21:52 AM »
As I recall in that section of Dread you learn the basics room by room and if I'm not mistaken that entire section is about learning how to aim and shoot.
I believe you have to shoot a wall in front, a wall below you and finally a wall above you.

Overall I find progressing fairly easy overall even if the map is a bit messy.
There is one junction point that could be confusing. Basically the moment when you have to make the right call and backtrack.
At that point you unlock 4 or 5 teleporters and shuttles that take you from one area to the next and because you collect 3 - 4 items while doing so it suddenly opens up a lot of new sections all over the place.
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2021, 11:57:37 AM »
I followed Jaffe's podcast a handful of times, he has some decent takes and some awful ones, buy i don't think his ability as a developer should impact his opinioni as a critic, or none of us could even talk about anything.
Although i hated all of his games.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2021, 12:36:37 PM »
Beat it last night. Pretty good return for Samus even if I didn't love the EMMI sections.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2021, 12:39:12 PM »

Kevtones

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2021, 02:11:46 PM »
Really enjoying my time with this game. The controls/moment-to-moment action is stellar and I quite like the way the EMMI stuff mixes up the tension. Bosses have been nice.

Map is subpar though. It's not as bad as say, Nier Automata, but its a bit cluttered. Art could pop more too.
wrong

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2021, 06:40:37 PM »
Really enjoying my time with this game. The controls/moment-to-moment action is stellar and I quite like the way the EMMI stuff mixes up the tension. Bosses have been nice.

Map is subpar though. It's not as bad as say, Nier Automata, but its a bit cluttered. Art could pop more too.
Yeah this game must've had an interesting development history.

Did they start from scratch or did they do a sort of Star Fox Adventures conversion from 3DS to Switch.
I'm leaning towards the latter. Especially looking at the designs of enemies and bosses most of it could work with 1/3 of the geometry.

The final games in development for 3DS according to that 4chan leak back in the day
- Wario Ware Gold (actually released on 3DS)
- Zelda: Links Awakening (converted to Switch)
- Metroid Dread (converted to Switch)
- Wario Land VB (MIA)
- Fire Emblem Echoes II (rumored for 2022)
🤴

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2021, 04:12:41 PM »
I just got the Gravity Suit. Game is pretty uhhh by the numbers, I guess. Nothing real exciting going on.
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2021, 06:25:40 PM »
It might have above average action, but as a Metroidvania it isn't great. There's backtracking, but actual forward exploration is too restricted/gated. And the worlds are mostly unremarkable. I really hate the talking in Metroid Fusion, but I'd probably still put that one above Dread for the bigger boss and stage variety.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 06:30:35 PM by Spieler1 »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2021, 06:40:14 PM »
Beat the game. The only part that resembled a challenge was the final boss, and it was more annoying that you had to start all over when you died.

The rest of the game is super easy.

The irony of unlocking a Hard Mode after beating it. Like I want to replay the game again, lol.
fat

Svejk

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2021, 12:05:11 PM »
This game is fun, but that's about the only good I can say about it so far.  Just got the plasma beam.  The controls are clunky and annoying.. Not even an option to toggle missiles. Lolwut

The illusion of being non-linear and the highly contrasted, bright colored locales don't give the feeling of deep, dark claustrophobia like Super Metroid.  The music in this game sucks too.  It certainly feels like a farmed out Nintendo game.  Bloodstained, Monster Boy and Strider are still way better than this.  (They really borrowed a lot from Strider actually with certain boss battles)

This is not a $60 game by any means.  :doge

naff

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2021, 05:06:19 PM »
The controls definitely make use of your hand dexterity.... Clunky though? That's a hot take. it makes sense they don't have a toggle for super bomb, super missile, missile etc. It's all about deft movement and the quick switch between missile and beam. Toggle makes no sense in the game. It's not nearly as atmospheric as Super, the environments are clinical, the music is not eerie or engaging, but the map design, progression, environment traversal, EMMI sections; it's a pretty sweet package. I had a blast. Zero Mission and Fusion don't have that dark claustrophobic atmosphere like Super either. Playing ZM rn and I'm enjoying it more than Dread and possibly even Super
◕‿◕

Svejk

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2021, 08:25:14 PM »
Clunky by means of lack of any customization.  But my oafish hands don't pair well with joycons either, so that's a personal obstacle.  Just got the spin boost... Can't believe they mamed it to only the apex of the jump like Revenge of Shinobi.  I hope that changes later with a space jump cuz I found it more aggravating.  Guess I'm spoiled by the standard double jump, but it feels like a dated step back... I'm trying not to be hard on this game, but expectations for a 1st party Nintendo game/series that's known as trailblazer of the genre, feels like they're missing some marks.  I definitely don't see myself revisiting this once done.  Honestly, it has me hyped to finally go play AM2R afterwards.

naff

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »
Can't blame the control scheme for the shithouse joycons. Worst controller I've ever used for a console post N64. I never use the switch undocked though, and only ever use the pro controller
◕‿◕

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2021, 01:49:31 PM »
Can't blame the control scheme for the shithouse joycons.

lmao @ using the stock joycons

real playas use these:

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Split-Ergonomic-Controller-Handheld/dp/B08FJ7XY3B/
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2021, 01:52:59 PM »
I beat the game handheld only, I didnt think the controls were that bad.

Maybe I'm just built different
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
Can't blame the control scheme for the shithouse joycons.

lmao @ using the stock joycons

real playas use these:

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Split-Ergonomic-Controller-Handheld/dp/B08FJ7XY3B/

Not available for TV mode, which is the only way to make the cheap look of Metroid at least somewhat tolerable :larry

Beezy

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2021, 02:13:56 PM »
That's what the Pro Controller is for.

Svejk

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
I did try my 8BitDo USB dongle with my DS4, but I could swear there was some weird delay...I dunno.. I didn't feel like resetting or trouble shooting out of shear laziness, so I convinced myself to stick with the joycons, since I did play it a few times in handheld over the weekend.   :yeshrug

Svejk

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2021, 07:07:19 AM »
The controls have grown on me, but man... some of these mid-bosses are more annoying than the regular bosses.  Just got screw attack.  This is still a pretty fun game, just not the best Metroid.  It's just too much Fusion and not enough Super.

naff

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2021, 03:21:24 PM »
It's just too much Fusion and not enough Super.

you can say this abt every metroid game post Super though. that captured something special. Zero Mission is good, but much too easy, lacks a strong atmosphere, short af and that's probably the next best alongside Dread. I loved Prime back on gc but haven't replayed for a very long time. Downloaded the Prime hack dolphin versions so I can play w mouse + kb.
◕‿◕

Kevtones

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2021, 07:49:10 PM »

Yeah this game must've had an interesting development history.

Did they start from scratch or did they do a sort of Star Fox Adventures conversion from 3DS to Switch.
I'm leaning towards the latter. Especially looking at the designs of enemies and bosses most of it could work with 1/3 of the geometry.

The final games in development for 3DS according to that 4chan leak back in the day
- Wario Ware Gold (actually released on 3DS)
- Zelda: Links Awakening (converted to Switch)
- Metroid Dread (converted to Switch)
- Wario Land VB (MIA)
- Fire Emblem Echoes II (rumored for 2022)

Yeah, I'm playing on a 4K TV and the origins are evident. At least it's fluid. Link's Awakening looked a bit better than this game if my memory serves.

I will also say that if one has graceful, Costanza-tier hands, this game plays like a dream.
wrong

Svejk

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2021, 04:04:09 PM »
Finished last night.  Game was pretty good overall.  A decent 8, but many hairs short of instant classic. Honestly, I think my biggest disappointment was the music, but the gameplay stood it's ground and was fun. Level designs could've been ironed out, but felt like they tried to do too much in the maps making them feel incohesive. Glad N still stuck with this classic formula though.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2021, 11:11:30 PM »
Finished a short while ago with 100% items. The game peaked for me when you were
exploring the iced-over Artaria, culminating with an epic boss fight with the parasite constricting the heat generator
[close]

But then the last few parts of the game felt really rushed, with the powerups doled out in super quick succession, and way too many boss fights with spear and shield carrying chozo soldiers. Final boss was a bit tricky, till I learned that you need to counter his first 'form' in order to do any kind of damage.

Some of the spineshark puzzles also felt like 'how tf are you supposed to figure this out on your own?' and were more frustrating than fun (especially with how imprecise the 'clicking' of the Switch Pro controller can feel). Still, definitely a great game and one of the top Metroid games.
^_^

Tuckers Law

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2021, 09:48:43 AM »
Finally finished this and hundo percented the item collection.  Awesome game, final boss was tough but fun and technical, I’m looking forward to seeing all the crazy speed runner strats with how good of movement tech this game has throughout.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2022, 01:53:28 PM »
Picked it up again after playing some other games first.
Apparently I had stopped right before I was going to meet
Quiet Robe
[close]
and this is some good stuff.
🤴