Author Topic: October Welcome Wagon!  (Read 625 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
October Welcome Wagon!
« on: October 14, 2021, 06:56:38 PM »
A rousing hello to all the recently registered members of The Bore!

This is a warm and welcoming community and unlike certain other places isn't worth even a fraction of 4.5 million dollars so don't worry about change. The head honcho can't even afford a mobile template lol

But I digress.

Hello!

Someone good at technology, how many newbies have we gotten this month?
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: October Welcome Wagon!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 07:08:26 PM »
Welcome members and patriots.
Things may look good at the surface but there is only a thin cover seperating the corrupt and rotten from our best and brightest.
This administration would just as easily sell out free speech for $4.5 million and probably far less given the chance.
And frankly everybody knows it.

If you give Nintex your support when the time comes my administration will make sure that this board will never be sold or exploited like a columbian sex worker.
Instead our great members will be able to enjoy their time posting here with dignity and respect. Such better days are just around the corner and if they aren't you only have yourself to blame.
🤴

james

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 07:12:01 PM »
Dammit Nintex save that for the hr pamphlets

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 11:57:46 AM »
Welcome members and patriots.
Things may look good at the surface but there is only a thin cover seperating the corrupt and rotten from our best and brightest.
This administration would just as easily sell out free speech for $4.5 million and probably far less given the chance.
And frankly everybody knows it.

If you give Nintex your support when the time comes my administration will make sure that this board will never be sold or exploited like a columbian sex worker.
Instead our great members will be able to enjoy their time posting here with dignity and respect. Such better days are just around the corner and if they aren't you only have yourself to blame.

I guarantee I can convince demi to never make you admin. All I hafta do is take off my shirt.
UK

james

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 12:06:48 PM »
An insider with access to the registration data PMed me to let me know we have no new members in all of October?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 12:09:52 PM »
Thor came back, that's worth at least 3 new members and some change
fat

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 12:38:29 PM »
I think Nintex and Co. wishes it was somebody showing up who didn't call them out for shitting up non-politics threads with politics. Like the Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo for example.

Benji didn't like that I said he couldn't beat either of those jobbers Malek or Willco.
UK