Author Topic: Moments of food poisoning  (Read 812 times)

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Moments of food poisoning
« on: January 15, 2022, 07:41:16 PM »
I had Wendys a couple weeks ago or three maybe. A double cheese burger with two chicken sandwiches. After an hour, I felt off and out of it. Soon after, I had growing bloat and nausea.

I then became more bloated than I'd ever been. Bloated enough to feel nausea from feeling so full. I'd alternate between couch and bed, belching or five or ten seconds each time I got up.

When darkness came, and I tried to sleep the agony off, I was but with non stop shit cramps and it hurts to say this, I basically shit myself three times in bed that night.

OH!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: Moments of food poisoning
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 01:54:31 AM »
a double burger and a chicken sandwich? damn you are fat
fat

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 03:53:47 AM »
Yeah food poisoning is hell on earth. Had it summer last year. For like 48 hours I had non stop diarrhea/vomiting, sometimes both at the same time. Intense fever at night, and general fatigue etc. Took me like 10-12 days to start getting back to normal and be able eat things other than bananas/soup.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 04:20:19 AM by who is ted danson? »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 11:47:04 PM »
I had idiot housemates in 1995, a married couple where the wife loved her cats more than her husband. The two of them were always eating fast food. One time I came back and they were each encamped in a bathroom, stuck on the toilets. Jack in the Box bags everywhere in the living room. The culprit was clear.

A couple weeks later, they were sitting on the couch eating Jack in the Box again. I asked them how they could eat from that store again after they'd spent more than a day puking and pissing out of their asses. They said, "Oh, just don't order anything after 10PM. That's the problem."

Jesus. No. Any shop that betrays basic health protocols never gets a second chance with me.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 02:52:54 PM »
a double burger and a chicken sandwich? damn you are fat

TWO chicken sandwiches.  It's not food poisoning, it's too much salt/fat hitting your gut.

:science

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 02:58:39 PM »
Your gall bladder just called it quits.

Go to the ER you may have a blocked passage. You could die.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 03:32:26 PM »
you made tvc proud  :)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 01:42:33 AM »
I learned recently that TVC stole his name from a David Bowie song