Author Topic: Blu-Ray/4K UHD Talk Thread (+DVD/VHS/Betamax/Laserdisc/D-VHS/CED/VCD/8mm etc.)  (Read 1608 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Haven't been buying any Blu-Rays the past few months (partly cuz no money and partly cuz all my media shelves are overflowing), but I got a few nice pickups at a small fan convention I went to this weekend.

TCM2 has been OOP for a hot minute and the Creepshow 2 LE was just actually really limited. I have the regular edition, but the LE comes with a comic book adaptation of a planned segment that wasn't filmed. The Unholy isn't rare or anything, just something I'd like to have.
@

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Why do companies pay money to commission new cover art that looks this bad? It boggles the mind. Do they think people won't buy new discs if they have "old" art? At least make it not look like shit, geez.
@

Bebpo

There's a lot of really good new cover arts though. I like the new Army of Darkness steelbook. Angel Heart steelbook was great.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:20:00 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

Bebpo

Reservoir Dogs getting a new 4k transfer/release in November. That'll be kinda neat. Haven't seen it in ages.