Author Topic: Later  (Read 3100 times)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
Later
« on: March 08, 2022, 05:46:42 PM »
I’m out peace!

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Later
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 05:47:04 PM »
:gaas
Margs

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 05:49:19 PM »
Fuck off cunt, you’re just as au tistic as reset posters 😂

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 05:51:21 PM »
gl hf
🤴

Ghoul

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 05:52:54 PM »
Also remember discord did nothing wrong………..

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 05:53:13 PM »
this bitch shows up for international women's day right on cue  :girlaff

Ghoul

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 06:00:38 PM »

Fuck off, you’re literally unstable as fuck, have fun wasting away posting on a forum that fucking hates you.

Ah well, get sectioned, ignore the advice and then do it all again. Maybe the next hike go off a cliff.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 06:02:52 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 06:05:09 PM »

Fuck off, you’re literally unstable as fuck, have fun wasting away posting on a forum that fucking hates you.

Ah well, get sectioned, ignore the advice and then do it all again. Maybe the next hike go off a cliff.
he's crying  :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 06:33:04 PM »
If you announce you’re  leaving, and then come back to respond to everyone’s comments, you’re not doing a great job of leaving.

Previously I saw someone say, “This isn’t LAX, departures don’t have to be announced.”

In this last year, I have thought about leaving this board several times, most recently when the latest version of HIMU decided to shit up the place with repeated, contiguous, angry posts and at first everyone seem so welcoming. It felt tragic, it felt like the death of this site until you all chose to engage and confront, and finally assign a time-out to that child. That finally gave me some hope that the site is not yet dead.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 06:35:44 PM »
lil baby thinks he'll be missed, then throws a tantrum when nobody cared  :rofl

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 06:41:49 PM »
websites are just websites people gotta say words on 'em
Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 06:43:00 PM »
Everyone deserves peace but it doesn't sound like you are at peace and that makes me sad

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »
I don't understand what the point of requesting a ban for several months is, only to come back and do this.  ???

In this last year, I have thought about leaving this board several times, most recently when the latest version of HIMU decided to shit up the place with repeated, contiguous, angry posts and at first everyone seem so welcoming. It felt tragic, it felt like the death of this site until you all chose to engage and confront, and finally assign a time-out to that child. That finally gave me some hope that the site is not yet dead.

:jeb

I also generally chose not to engage with him until it got so out of hand that it was time for that behavior to stop.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:24:37 PM by bork »
ど助平

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 09:24:18 PM »
lmao what are you rectally ragnarok-ed over

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 10:02:15 PM »
What happened baby girl
:O

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 11:33:01 PM »
Don't care. Just wanted to post in this meltdown thread.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:00:16 AM by Potato »
Spud

Kurt Russell

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2022, 05:30:56 AM »
Ghoul,

Please reconsider.

If you stop posting here now then Gamer Gate wins.
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2022, 05:52:15 AM »
Remember everyone if you stop posting on the bore free speech dies and Putin wins
🤴

SmokyDave

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2022, 07:27:33 AM »
One day I'm going to log in and be all alone. Then I'm going to have to make fake versions of all of you, and train some AI on how you post. I'm going to end up investing more time and resources into talking to myself than I ever have in any other endeavour. I'm not scared. I face the future with gritted teeth and a determined frown.

“This isn’t LAX, departures don’t have to be announced.”
:dead

Tasty

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2022, 07:29:10 AM »
benji and recursive are already AIs so maybe you won't be alone at the end. :P

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2022, 07:47:23 AM »
the last time i ever post here will be lost in the anuals of everything else that i once enjoyed then did for the last time without noticing.

makes you think how many things you've already done for the last time, but if you knew it was the last time the final time you did them it'd have really cut you up.

maybe OP has just come to that realisation.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2022, 08:28:49 AM »
I have just posted these exact words in this exact order on this webzone for the last time and I think that's really poignant and meaningful
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2022, 08:35:43 AM »
Read this thread with this in the background and try not to cry everytiem

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2022, 08:42:32 AM »
now read the thread with this in the background lol

Uncle

Kurt Russell

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2022, 09:41:10 AM »
now read the thread with this in the background lol

:sabu

Uncle, my man, you've done it again. That BGM turns a great thread into a spectacular thread.

woke

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2022, 11:44:11 AM »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2022, 11:48:23 AM »
Uninteresting poster with an uninteresting cock
fat

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2022, 12:22:31 PM »
Also remember discord did nothing wrong………..
https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1499359466696888321

Misinformation is banned, yet being a pedo/sex pest is a requirement to be a discord mod. Interesting platform

:ohhh
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2022, 12:25:24 PM »
To be fair the enormous teen dating server got nuked
:O

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2022, 12:33:11 PM »
the one for conventionally attractive teens is still up
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2022, 04:44:30 PM »
If you announce you’re  leaving, and then come back to respond to everyone’s comments, you’re not doing a great job of leaving.

Previously I saw someone say, “This isn’t LAX, departures don’t have to be announced.”

Haha. That child. Actually I got flack for it right from the beginning.  No one was welcoming. At first I was pretty reasonable but then the reaction was mockery so I just turned it up a notch to get reactions since if people are going to disrespect me I might as well give them a reason to. When I gave measured responses no one responded. When I first came back people just shat. If they're going to, why can't I join in on the fun and go full on malevolent? I absolutely love to write and it's a great opportunity to practice. I believe the last post I made last time I was banned was a doozy. Haha sundered septum...haha I bouncing in my seat after coming up with that. English is so fun. If my view isn't respected even when I'm being sincere, I might as well stir some shit up.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 04:58:42 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2022, 08:39:28 PM »
Anyone think of leaving this site should first listen to the words of a true hero.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1518675206017101825

:preach

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2022, 08:57:03 PM »

Haha. That child. Actually I got flack for it right from the beginning.  No one was welcoming. At first I was pretty reasonable but then the reaction was mockery so I just turned it up a notch to get reactions since if people are going to disrespect me I might as well give them a reason to. When I gave measured responses no one responded. When I first came back people just shat. If they're going to, why can't I join in on the fun and go full on malevolent? I absolutely love to write and it's a great opportunity to practice. I believe the last post I made last time I was banned was a doozy. Haha sundered septum...haha I bouncing in my seat after coming up with that. English is so fun. If my view isn't respected even when I'm being sincere, I might as well stir some shit up.

Petulance and clamoring for attention, as well as "if you're going to treat me like a brat, I might as well be a brat" are all childish behaviors.

Your relationship with this board is unhealthy. Get help.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2022, 08:56:24 AM »
At least Nintex is back  :rejoice
What