Author Topic: What did you dream last night?  (Read 1755 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What did you dream last night?
« on: June 27, 2022, 05:45:56 AM »
Ok I dreamt that I was on Earth obviously, but I think it must have been futurish. I was with a girl and all of a sudden I saw hundreds of Alien ships fall to earth. I don't know how but they were Xenomorphs. So we hurried to the nearest transport. I  remember there being some sort of glass dome constructed around seats where you could sit in. So I sat in one of those seats and tightened myself in. As we were very slowly lifting up from the ground, I saw Xenomorphs attack people O_o. Not up close but from far away.

I think somehow I got up to a different place, or planet, but they were still humans there but I dunno what happened. All I know is I was somewhere else. Basically the same thing happened there as well, after I went and got some food or something, there were ships landing there as well. So I made another trip somehow, and got outta there. I cant remember a lot of details sadly, even though I just woke up not too long ago.

I always like dreaming, not sure about the invading aliens but that's a dream I've had more often (big ships coming through the atmosphere).

What did you dream last night?
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: What did you dream last night?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 07:15:58 AM »
I don't remember a lot of dreams, but I have a recurring one every 6 months or so

I dream I am in college, and classes alternate every other day, and one of the days is more fun/interesting classes and the other is boring gen ed bullshit like english and speech

I have been going to one day's classes regularly, but gradually over time started skipping the boring days, and stopped going to them altogether

and it's approaching the end of the semester and I could either feebly crawl back to the classes embarrassingly to try to take the final and maybe not fail, or admit that I wasted my time and money and have to do an extra year

but it's like, I don't even know where to find the books I was supposed to take to those classes anymore, and everyone in the room would practically be a stranger to me by this point, I would have no idea what the current lesson would be, I'd be jumping into the middle of some weeks-long point of study

the dream is all about the anxiety of this situation and not even any specific actions one way or the other, just feeling terrible until the dream is over

then I wake up and I remember I graduated just fine and never have to deal with that again
 :success :ego :playa
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 10:17:25 AM »
A recurring one I had last night was about moving out of an apartment I moved out of like ten years ago and having all these problems. Strangely, nothing went wrong in the actual event as it went totally smoothly.

I also sometimes have dreams about having multiple apartments I need to juggle in some way for some reason.

I have no idea why my most recurring dreams are weird things I've never experienced involving apartments.

Propagandhim

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 01:35:50 PM »
The end of poverty, hunger and hatred for all of mankind.   But nah, you guys had some cool dreams it looks like.  Being stuck in the wrong class or moving to a new apartment.  That's super cool, too.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 02:11:15 PM »
The end of poverty, hunger and hatred for all of mankind.   But nah, you guys had some cool dreams it looks like.  Being stuck in the wrong class or moving to a new apartment.  That's super cool, too.
My waking hours are concerned with dreaming about a world with no white people.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 02:57:54 PM »
I don't remember a lot of dreams, but I have a recurring one every 6 months or so

I dream I am in college, and classes alternate every other day, and one of the days is more fun/interesting classes and the other is boring gen ed bullshit like english and speech

I have been going to one day's classes regularly, but gradually over time started skipping the boring days, and stopped going to them altogether

and it's approaching the end of the semester and I could either feebly crawl back to the classes embarrassingly to try to take the final and maybe not fail, or admit that I wasted my time and money and have to do an extra year

but it's like, I don't even know where to find the books I was supposed to take to those classes anymore, and everyone in the room would practically be a stranger to me by this point, I would have no idea what the current lesson would be, I'd be jumping into the middle of some weeks-long point of study

the dream is all about the anxiety of this situation and not even any specific actions one way or the other, just feeling terrible until the dream is over

then I wake up and I remember I graduated just fine and never have to deal with that again
 :success :ego :playa
I also had this really weird high school dream.

It was high school but I was in class with my co-workers and some other random people of all ages and genders.
It didn't make any fucking sense because I never went to high school with these people  :doge

I also have these dreams where I dream, I go to sleep and wake up again in the dream and then I'm like: 'hahaha nope I was just dreaming'.
And when I'm going about my day, I'm like: 'wait, I don't remember driving to the office'. And I wake up for real.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 02:59:38 PM »
that I whooped your bitch ass then fucked yer mum :success
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 09:43:10 PM »
Whenever a project goes into crunch, I spend so much time managing and in defect tracking s/w that I end up dreaming about doing the same thing all night. I wake up exhausted. I wish I could bill for all that dream work.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 09:56:22 PM »
Whenever a project goes into crunch, I spend so much time managing and in defect tracking s/w that I end up dreaming about doing the same thing all night. I wake up exhausted. I wish I could bill for all that dream work.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2022, 12:46:00 PM »
I dreamed a dream in times gone by.