Author Topic: Black Friday Show and Tell  (Read 2007 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Black Friday Show and Tell
« on: November 22, 2022, 02:12:41 PM »
Any good deals? What are you all getting?

I might sign up for Peacock at $1 a month ($12 for the year) just to watch some world cup replays of games I am missing.

https://www.peacocktv.com/checkout?voucher%5B%5D=SAVEBIG&irclickid=R0ZVJl3OBxyNW5rxXATPFUOtUkA0QI0OIV9yV80&irgwc=1&utm_source=pk_vrs_imra&utm_medium=pd_aff_acq_psdlnk&utm_term=Slickdeals_LLC&utm_content=851557&cid=2201affiliateevgnpkpdaff4393&utm_campaign=2201affiliateevgn

Note: This is already free if you have Comcast, regular price is $5 a month
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Black Friday Show and Tell
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 02:23:13 PM »
So far I got GTA Trilogy for 17 Eurodollar, Tales of Vesperia for 10, all Brosnan Bond films on Blu Ray for 20, Final Fantasy Origin Paradise Angst for 30.

Still looking for more deals but I'm mostly seeing the same things on sale that have been on sale throughout the year and just the same Resident Evil, Assassins Creed etc. franchise sales :idont
I was surprised to already see Sonic discounted at 50% considering the game launched last week.
🤴

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 03:30:44 PM »
Picked up Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands for $20 from Walmart last week.  Hoping to find Tales of Arise and TemTem for similar prices.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 03:33:48 PM »
Any good deals? What are you all getting?

I might sign up for Peacock at $1 a month ($12 for the year) just to watch some world cup replays of games I am missing.

https://www.peacocktv.com/checkout?voucher%5B%5D=SAVEBIG&irclickid=R0ZVJl3OBxyNW5rxXATPFUOtUkA0QI0OIV9yV80&irgwc=1&utm_source=pk_vrs_imra&utm_medium=pd_aff_acq_psdlnk&utm_term=Slickdeals_LLC&utm_content=851557&cid=2201affiliateevgnpkpdaff4393&utm_campaign=2201affiliateevgn

Note: This is already free if you have Comcast, regular price is $5 a month

Thanks for the pea cock.