Author Topic: Janelle Monae's transition into whore is pathetic  (Read 1540 times)

Himu

Janelle Monae's transition into whore is pathetic
« on: May 13, 2023, 04:08:52 PM »
I'm a massive Janelle Monae fan. I've been a fan since Archandroid and I hate her turn to thottery. A talented woman that now just shows off her body.

I saw this new video and was absolutely disgusted.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsHFrHPJAzU/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

Look at me everyone!!! I'm a whore!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr6fLOVMWoC/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsEbOZuujjN/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

The fact that radio stations refused to play her music back in the day because she wasn't the current thing that fit the mold but now she's all popular and celebrated because of her thottery makes me fill my mouth with bile. She just keeps throwing out constant thirst traps to people that want to fap to her body rather than revel in the talent she has. It's utterly sad and heartbreaking that this is what makes Janelle stand out: her body, not her refreshing take on the concept album, not her singing, not her dancing, but titties. Suite VI where :stahp
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 04:28:00 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Janelle Monae's transition into whore is pathetic
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 04:48:55 PM »
Thanks for the fap material :horny
Margs

Himu

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 04:53:22 PM »
Thanks for the fap material :horny

Have at it. It's all she's good for now.

In her next video she will probably be bathing in cum.

IYKYK

Snoopycat_

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 05:23:47 PM »
This is like those Bin Laden fans who liked his earlier work but thought 9/11 was just pandering to the masses

Himu

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 05:50:30 PM »
This is like those Bin Laden fans who liked his earlier work but thought 9/11 was just pandering to the masses

Yeah like the CIA
IYKYK

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 06:47:32 PM »
got damn them grade A titties

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 07:03:41 PM »
Gonna need to watch 12 hours of Jordan Peterson weeping about the bible to cleanse this degeneracy from my brain.
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 08:46:25 PM »
Life is easier when we see our “heroes” as regular people, and avoid judging them.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 09:03:01 PM »
Thread title is a little misleading, I thought this was going to be like an OnlyFans type situation.

Himu

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 09:33:59 PM »
She's on some Nicki Minaj, Megan the Stallion, CardiB shit. She has lowered herself to their level. It's sickening. With women like that it's hard to get mad because what you see is what you get but a female artist like Janelle or Teena Marie or Alanis Morisette doesn't need to do this because they have talent. She didn't even sexualize herself in a classy way, like Beyonce or Diana Ross, she went full CardiB and pretty much kissed a woman's booty cheeks. I can't. Been following her Instagram for basically ten years and today I had to unfollow to save whatever love I had for her.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:38:17 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2023, 11:59:11 PM »
Girl just wants to get paid.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
With them tiddies, she can too  :whew :quark :mouf 
[close]
That being said, I kind of agree with you. Keeping it classy is always better in the long run career wise.
Spud

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2023, 02:28:33 AM »
Wait a second... people like sex?? Since when

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2023, 02:31:57 AM »
you ok himu

Beezy

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2023, 05:42:09 AM »
I didn't expect to see another dumb take about Monae outside of twitter. You'd think she was out here sucking dick based off the thread title. Grown ass men getting worked up over some titties in 2023.  ::)

https://twitter.com/NandiTheThird/status/1657058401593982977

The fact that radio stations refused to play her music back in the day because she wasn't the current thing that fit the mold but now she's all popular and celebrated because of her thottery makes me fill my mouth with bile.
She's popular and celebrated because of her music, her performances, and her acting roles. You say that you're a fan, yet you act as if she was some unknown indie artist until she stopped wearing suits.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 06:04:32 AM by Beezy »

Himu

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2023, 08:57:01 AM »
Notice it's the black female musicians that love showing their body like this and think it's a virtue and people lap it up while telling others to respect black women. This talk of respectability when no one gives it when you don't respect yourself. It's pretty laughable. Black men are over sexed and lack d discipline and black women are oversexed and relish being objects. Sad. Keep fighting the fight for the girls, though, Janelle! Imagine making your art based on what others do or say about others. Smh. Time to show how emancipated I am by licking an ass on screen. You can tell Janelle is from ATL though, it is a den of degeneracy and it isn't shocking why it is the HIV capitol of America.

Beezy, it is biological to place women into categories. If you admit it to yourself you know it's true. As a man I place women in categories and that's biological predisposition. Janelle changed lanes into a category of woman whether she wants to accept this or not.

you ok himu

Yup I'm perfectly fine.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:08:54 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2023, 09:19:03 AM »
You'd think she was out here sucking dick based off the thread title.

Computer.

Describe the definition of a prostitute.

Prostitute - a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

She may not be sucking a dick but she's definitely putting her body on display for payment.
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2023, 09:36:31 AM »
Yup I'm perfectly fine.

Then why you being an asshole about a woman.

oh wait it's himu.

nvm

Propagandhim

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2023, 10:07:12 AM »
Counterpoint:  She's hot, tho.

:ufup

Beezy

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2023, 11:04:09 AM »
White musicians don't show their bodies? Come on, Himu.  :lol

Beezy, it is biological to place women into categories. If you admit it to yourself you know it's true. As a man I place women in categories and that's biological predisposition. Janelle changed lanes into a category of woman whether she wants to accept this or not.

Ok you got it bro

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2023, 11:54:33 AM »
How dare these beautiful people use sex appeal to succeed in life. It makes me so mad!!

:rage

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2023, 01:20:11 PM »
Someone call Madonna. This sex thing could really boost her career
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 01:28:24 PM by Snoopycat_ »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2023, 01:45:18 PM »
Is this just the way she makes you feel?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2023, 02:43:26 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.them.us/story/janelle-monae-lipstick-lover-music-video/amp

“This is our oasis made with love, rooted in self-acceptance, throbbing in self-discovery, and signed with cherry red kisses from me to you,” the singer said in a statement to NME. “Lipstick Lover” is, Monáe decreed, “our freeassmothafucka anthem inspired by f.a.m. for f.a.m.”

As Monáe said of their forthcoming era, “Titties out for the next 15 years.”

:cody
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2023, 05:33:55 PM »
Notice it's the black female musicians that love showing their body like this and think it's a virtue
:wut

Beezy

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2023, 06:44:33 PM »
You can tell Janelle is from ATL though, it is a den of degeneracy and it isn't shocking why it is the HIV capitol of America.

Janelle Monáe Robinson was born on December 1, 1985, in Kansas City, Kansas, and was raised in Quindaro, a working-class community of Kansas City.

Some real fan you are.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2023, 07:52:41 PM »
Notice it's the black female musicians that love showing their body like this and think it's a virtue
:wut

Madonna is black now.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2023, 09:51:58 PM »
madonna was blacked plenty of times tbh  :shaq

benjipwns

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2023, 11:28:28 PM »
FACT CHECK: Missy Elliott was there! :bolo

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2023, 08:01:43 PM »
it's fine sex isn't real anyway, just chill it'll be ok
QED

Himu

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2023, 05:48:30 PM »
You can tell Janelle is from ATL though, it is a den of degeneracy and it isn't shocking why it is the HIV capitol of America.

Janelle Monáe Robinson was born on December 1, 1985, in Kansas City, Kansas, and was raised in Quindaro, a working-class community of Kansas City.

Some real fan you are.

She got her start in Atlanta even though she's from Kansas. Atlanta is what made her.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2023, 06:02:39 PM »
White musicians don't show their bodies? Come on, Himu.  :lol

It wasn't stated white musicians don't show their bodies. It was stated black female musicians overwhelmingly do so and are often more overt when they do it.

Black female musicians are far more likely to engage in degeneracy, not that white musicians don't as well. But in terms of numbers white musicians have more variety. You would never see Taylor Swift for example do what Janelle is doing. Katy Perry did this stuff and so did Madonna, but there's more variety to pick from. The biggest black female musicians tend to be overwhelmingly thottish in presentation. Beyonce and Solange are sexy but you would never see them do what Janelle is doing and in the modern era of music they are exceptions to the rule.

Your goal right now is to show me white musicians that present themselves that thottish as CardiB, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, and now my former favorite whore Janelle Monae.

Vs

Arguably Taylor's most sexual video?

This is your homework for me.

Are you admitting that black women in entertainment aren't more likely to be sexual and do you care how this impacts black girls and women? I guess you don't give a shit.

Given this data and the videos above how in the world could you not consider Janelle's current output a regress unless you're super desperate to see titties.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 06:08:59 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2023, 06:05:12 PM »
She says she's happier and freer with her tits out :trumps
🤴

Himu

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2023, 06:15:41 PM »
She says she's happier and freer with her tits out :trumps

Such is a sluts nature.

Ok you got it bro

You're right. I'm forgetting that you are Jamaican. My bad. :dead That's no shade. Y'all are built different.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2023, 06:17:51 PM »
Can't you just, you know-

:exxy

Himu

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2023, 06:24:22 PM »
Can't you just, you know-

:exxy

I have unfollowed her on Instagram.

This is why these women keep using their bodies for attention: because they have an army of men - simps - begging for more, and society regresses to the point where girl infants clothes aisles are full of short shorts because our society has designated that a woman must be sexualized from birth. Saying that makes me sound like a feminist doesn't it? But the same feminists think there's a virtue in a women that are free and naked which helps create these toddlers in short shorts. Make it makes sense. A proper society is a best society.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2023, 06:42:13 PM »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2023, 06:50:06 PM »
Isn't it nice though how in a free society people can do things you don't like, but you're free to do things they don't like? Pretty cool trade-off if you ask me.

benjipwns

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2023, 06:53:57 PM »
Isn't it nice though how in a free society people can do things you don't like, but you're free to do things they don't like?
:jeanluc

Himu

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2023, 06:55:04 PM »
Isn't it nice though how in a free society people can do things you don't like, but you're free to do things they don't like? Pretty cool trade-off if you ask me.

Sure. But I'm also free to judge whores and the men that like them.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2023, 07:57:19 PM »

Furthermore, as established we aren't really in a free society. We live in a society where social mores are dictated by what is socially popular. Right now it is popular for a woman to be in full display and have whore-ish tendencies. By extension, men are sex obsessed and sex is pushed on men like a drug. It's to the point that you cannot go to a children's clothing section and not see girls clothes that aren't sexualized even as young as two. You say it's a free society but being a slut and a sex obsessed man whore that thinks with his dick is pushed more than anything else. There's far more pressure to sexualize yourself in today's society. One side is far more normalized to the point where if you say you don't like how sexualized everything is today you're seen as a prude and not a normal fucking person that doesn't want sex shoved in their eyeballs 24/7. You say it's free, but it really isn't.

From your country:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/mummy-war-erupts-over-whether-big-w-shorts-are-sexualising-young-girls/news-story/f1f6cc8cdf58e182314118c4199a37a8

Some free society.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 08:11:37 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2023, 08:25:52 PM »
Furthermore, as established we aren't really in a free society. We live in a society where social mores are dictated by what is socially popular.
You've rendered the term meaningless.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2023, 08:44:29 PM »
She should get her tits cut off to save her from the temptation of degeneracy imo :ohyeah
(ice)

Himu

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2023, 09:31:13 PM »
She should get her tits cut off to save her from the temptation of degeneracy imo :ohyeah

No woman should tempt you of anything. Be a self realized man and not a walking and talking penis.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2023, 10:36:40 PM »
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-janelle-monae-topless-rolling-stone-20230522-q647c6f7g5hgrhmf7hqtgaxkia-story.html

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1660632154089435138

For the 2023 Pride issue of the music magazine, she explained that she is “much happier when [her] t-----s are out and [she] can run around free.”

Monae, who came out as “a queer Black woman in America” in 2018, shared that she didn’t have to flip the script to embrace her bare body. “Even when I was really, really wearing only suits, I was either in a suit or you would find me at my own parties naked. It was no in-between.”

Of “Lipstick Lover,” the 8-time Grammy nominee told Rolling Stone that its concept was inspired by real-life events.

“I have a whole spreadsheet with 50 to almost 100 experiences that I had at this party,” Monae, who co-directed the music video with Alan Ferguson, explained. “I’ve been a Lipstick Lover. I wear red lipsticks at the parties. I’ve had moments where if me and a girl or an energy want to engage, you’re going to see lipstick. […] I remember how it felt when I got kissed on my neck with red lipstick. I remember how I went to bed feeling. It was a deep rouge. It wasn’t matte. I remember the way the person looked. And I was like, ‘That’s a f---ing song.’”

The “Dirty Computer” creator appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone for the first time since 2018. For this go-round, she collaborated with photographer Justin French, who she described as “always wonderful,” “super collaborative” and “so calm.”

Monae’s fourth studio album, “The Age of Pleasure,” is scheduled to be released June 9.

:whew
ど助平

Beezy

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »
A proper society is a best society.
What exactly do you consider to be a "proper society"?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2023, 12:52:53 PM »
A proper society is a best society.
What exactly do you consider to be a "proper society"?

Margs