Author Topic: Your favorite part of your body  (Read 1703 times)

etiolate

Your favorite part of your body
« on: August 19, 2006, 05:18:41 AM »
I am sure this will get dirty replies, but what can you do!

I think the favorite part of my body is the stretch of muscle between my breast and arm. It has a nice angle and line to it, and makes my torso top out with a very slight V-shape. I also currently like the inside of my elbow and the way it sinks in a tiny bit like a valley.

G The Resurrected

Re: Your favorite part of your body
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 05:28:11 AM »
My eyes cause they are the one thing that actually can pierce into someone's soul and by that i mean i have beautiful eyes i like my eyes without them i would not be able to see so much beauty in this world.

I actually dislike myself so its hard for me to actually say i like myself but those eyes of mine mmmm mmm good.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 05:29:23 AM »
My eyes cause they are the one thing that actually can pierce into someone's soul and by that i mean i have beautiful eyes i like my eyes without them i would not be able to see so much beauty in this world.

I actually dislike myself so its hard for me to actually say i like myself but those eyes of mine mmmm mmm good.
that's a very subjective question.

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 07:20:19 AM »
I find I pay a lot of attention to my penis.
BUN

Cyanista

• IGNORE ME
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 09:55:11 AM »
Favorite like what?  I think the best part of my body is probably my legs, or maybe my face. 

My -favorite- is my mouth, because that lets me A. talk shit and B. smoke weed.
omg

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 09:56:38 AM »
I have great cheeks.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 10:58:18 AM »
Eyes

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 11:06:50 AM »
you know it took so much energy to do to self-gratification to press reply that I can't think of any part of my body.

Loki

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »
Eyes and legs for me.  My eyes, according to others, appear to be different colors (hazel/blue/gray) depending on the color of the shirt I'm wearing.  My legs are muscular and pretty perfectly shaped -- I think my mom drilled that into me when I was in my teens; she goes, "put your legs together, and if you have three 'diamonds' (one small one between the thighs, one between the upper calves, and the other between the lower calves), you have perfectly shaped legs."  Who knows if that's true, but it's what I'm sticking with. ;) :P

My upper diamond has all but disappeared as my thighs have become larger and more muscular.  :'(

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 05:39:42 PM »
Eyes and Lips. My former ex would always go crazy when I bit the side of my lip when I got all bashful (shy) and shit. I've always been complimented on my eyes, even as a kid. I have very large eyelashes, makes using Binoculars and Telescopes a pain to use. Also my eyes are Hazel but turn a light green depending on the light.

One other part would be my Torso completely. I've been working out and its been getting very tight :-* though, I'm definitely not the vain type but I'm very proud of the results nonetheless.
:9

etiolate

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 07:44:08 PM »
Eyes and legs for me.  My eyes, according to others, appear to be different colors (hazel/blue/gray) depending on the color of the shirt I'm wearing.  My legs are muscular and pretty perfectly shaped -- I think my mom drilled that into me when I was in my teens; she goes, "put your legs together, and if you have three 'diamonds' (one small one between the thighs, one between the upper calves, and the other between the lower calves), you have perfectly shaped legs."  Who knows if that's true, but it's what I'm sticking with. ;) :P

My upper diamond has all but disappeared as my thighs have become larger and more muscular.  :'(

My eyes change color according to what I wear as well, and people like my eyes.  I just don't like them because I have big droops underneath my eyes from lack of sleep.

rocketman

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 10:12:04 PM »
I have black people lips, and women say I have the most beautiful blue eyes on the planet.

It gets me laid.

Homemade Milk

• dandy ass extraordinaire
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 05:44:05 AM »
my missing foreskin
eri