Author Topic: I went to GameCrazy and walked out with Drinky approved purchases  (Read 619 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I went to GameCrazy, good sir.  I picked up this Puzzle Quest demo that you are raving about, and traded in some used GBA crap (Donkey Kong Country!) and walked out with Hot Shots Golf and Wipeout Pure for $2.
PSP

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Re: I went to GameCrazy and walked out with Drinky approved purchases
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 01:07:45 AM »
now try to trade your purchases to someone for an unopened Nintendo Wii
乱学者

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »
Make sure you get all of Wipeout Pures downloadable content, its still one of the best psp purchases out there. I picked up Ratchet and so far its not bad, but it IS more ratchet, so if youre tired of the series dont come round here lol
o_0

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 01:12:47 AM »
I haven't gotten Ratchet, yet.  I am not keen on paying over $20 for SCEA purchases when I know they're going to be $20 within a year anyway.  I might get Ratchet simply because of multiplayer, but I'll probably end up getting both that and Daxter when they become Greatest Hits.  Daxter has sold more copies on the PSP than anything else recently, so I'm sure its price cut is not far off.

Also, oddly enough, both Hot Shots and Wipeout Pure were from launch, so no red Greatest Hits lame-o packaging for me.
PSP

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 03:40:55 AM »
good calls!
duc