Author Topic: The Official whiteACID Forum Drama Thread  (Read 50097 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
The Official whiteACID Forum Drama Thread
« on: March 19, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »
In an effort to consolidate and limit discussion of the events surrounding one of our most infamously wed posters, I am issuing this statement and demanding all discussion be put in here:

I am rescinding my report that Internet privacy laws were violated to the appropriate supervisors and ISPs, in regards to whiteACID's complaint against 'DeezNutzRBlue' (I feel so silly using aliases) that he fabricated and divulged personal information with the intent of embarrassing her online.  After further discussion, a good deal of evidence was made privy to me that substantiates all of DeezNutzRBlue's claims.  I find that after conversing with the poster that all photographs and information made available by the poster were his property or within his right to divulge.  I have voided his ban and he is free to answer any questions you guys my have in regards to this situation.

Furthermore, I felt it would be a waste of everyone's time and resources to investigate a matter where the only person in the wrong is the one who originally complained.  Out of respect for DeezNutzRBlue, I felt it ethically questionable to implicate him in this embarrassing mess given their place of work.  I think the fact that whiteACID is now banned from this community at work and that she felt the need to lie about her marriage and manipulate administrative policy in regards to Internet privacy out of embarrassment is punishment enough.
PSP

border

Re: The Official whiteACID Forum Drama Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »
What happened now?

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »
OH SNAP

so is she married or not?
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »
she's banned at work from here?  :(

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »
whiteACID got married?! :o
:9

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:48:14 PM »
I really don't think she's married.
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 06:48:24 PM »
Yes.  She is no longer able to browse evilbore from work.
PSP

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 06:49:27 PM »
wow her WORK put the kabosh on Evilbore? did you have something to do with that, Willco?
dap

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 06:49:35 PM »
who?

etiolate

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 06:49:47 PM »
And furthermore, in response to BZ, I have no love life.

border

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 06:50:54 PM »
She guy said she was married.
She said she wasn't, and got him banned for spreading false information.
Turns out she was married, and is now banned for lying.

Have I pieced it together well enough?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 06:51:12 PM »
I'm going to sum this up without trying to make this much more of a mess.  If either whiteACID or DeezNutzRBlue want to elaborate on the subject, they can.

Yes, she is married.  Yes, DeezNutzRBlue is her legal husband.  Any dates he stated, which have now been taken down and will not be reposted unless at his request, are correct.  Documentation substantiates his claims.  And yes, they are indeed in the process of annulment.
PSP

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
 :o

I think someone's taking someone for a ride
dap

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
Willco you should be a government agent.

Nice work.
Boo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »
I told them to move this shit to my forum.  FUCK.  I could have had a mupepe.com exclusivo.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »
Soooo deeznutzrblue is magafoo's alt account or something? Seems so

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
i don't think the guy she's smooching with in that one pic is megafoo though.

dap

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
oh this is bs, i'm done with this place

bye guys
boo

border

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »
Any dates he stated, which have now been taken down and will not be reposted unless at his request, are correct.
Were they recently married or something?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 06:58:46 PM »

Nice work.

I really didn't do much.

I posted publicly my intentions on reporting this matter to the appropriate supervisors and ISPs if this was indeed a ruse. When someone comes to me stating their privacy has been violated and demanding that another member be punished as a result, I take that seriously.  Afterwards, DeezNutzRBlue and I exchanged e-mail correspondence, and he backed up everything he said.  Almost anything whiteACID said to me behind closed doors was pretty much a lie.  While tempted to move forward with reporting this matter, if for nothing else than to expose it as a bona fide lie and have whiteACID deal with the embarrassing consequences, I felt that would be unfair to DeezNutzRBlue.  He really did nothing wrong in this matter, or outside of his rights, and doesn't deserve to be caught in the fray.
PSP

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 06:59:04 PM »

bye guys

:(

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 07:02:06 PM »
Soooo deeznutzrblue is magafoo's alt account or something? Seems so

No its not him but he is still in the picture  :o

I don't get why white acid would lie though.  Its the internet, no one cares, so you might as we'll tell the truth.   

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
If whiteACID is done with this place, so am I.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »
This is MADNESS.
WDW

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »
What does annulment mean? Divorce before marriage? I don't know guys help me

whiteAcid I'm with you :(

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

Nice work.

I really didn't do much.

I posted publicly my intentions on reporting this matter to the appropriate supervisors and ISPs if this was indeed a ruse. When someone comes to me stating their privacy has been violated and demanding that another member be punished as a result, I take that seriously.  Afterwards, DeezNutzRBlue and I exchanged e-mail correspondence, and he backed up everything he said.  Almost anything whiteACID said to me behind closed doors was pretty much a lie.  While tempted to move forward with reporting this matter, if for nothing else than to expose it as a bona fide lie and have whiteACID deal with the embarrassing consequences, I felt that would be unfair to DeezNutzRBlue.  He really did nothing wrong in this matter, or outside of his rights, and doesn't deserve to be caught in the fray.

We'll be did come her in an attempt to embarrass white, which is a malicious act.  Its not like he came here to be a part of the community he came to ruin white acids fun and with that if white really is going to leave because of this, I would rather have her than him.     

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »
I've seen irrefutable proof, and cloudwalking can corroborate on its validity, in the form of a public documentation acknowledging the legal union.  That's basically the smoking gun, but there was also other evidence brought forth as well.

If whiteACID wants to leave, because she was caught lying and tried to manipulate policy in the process, then so be it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:07:23 PM by Willco »
PSP

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »
If whiteACID is done with this place, so am I.

don't joke mupepe  :(

I need you here.  :-*

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
We'll be did come her in an attempt to embarrass white, which is a malicious act.  Its not like he came here to be a part of the community he came to ruin white acids fun and with that if white really is going to leave because of this, I would rather have her than him.

Not really.  He registered almost a month ago, and has been lurking and posting ever since.  He never said anything malicious about whiteACID, unless you count the fact that he said that he was married as malicious.  And that's within his rights to do so.
PSP

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 07:07:17 PM »

bye guys

aww, poor muffin.

don't let the door hit your ass, etc., etc.
MMA

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »

I believe its a legal form to dissolve or void the marriage or something.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »
aww, poor muffin.

don't let the door hit your ass, etc., etc.

YOU ARE RUDE

are you going to cry too?
MMA

G The Resurrected

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »

I believe its a legal form to dissolve or void the marriage or something.

That is correct Blue. It can be used by either party, and in some states parents of children married before 18 can have the marriage annuled for their child.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 07:10:54 PM »
Why did they get married in the first place?
WDW

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2007, 07:11:14 PM »
Wow her husband is pretty stupid for this. Yeah whiteAcid should not have lied, but at the same time he should not have posted her business all on the internet. Likewise I can't help but think that Willco went too far here. Yeah she lied, but it's her husband and her business. This could have been covered up behind closed doors with no one getting upset.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
Wow her husband is pretty stupid for this. Yeah whiteAcid should not have lied, but at the same time he should not have posted her business all on the internet. Likewise I can't help but think that Willco went too far here. Yeah she lied, but it's her husband and her business. This could have been covered up behind closed doors with no one getting upset.

IT'S HIS BUSINESS TOO, DIPSWITCH.

Why did they get married in the first place?

that's kinda what I want to know, the deeper story behind all this.
MMA

G The Resurrected

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2007, 07:12:50 PM »
And furthermore, in response to BZ, I have no love life.

dude joseph when i start traveling more i'm gonna come up to sac town and were gonna get you layed.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »
Phoenix Dark, perhaps you're missing the point, but that could've happened, had she just acknowledged that she lied to me.  She came to me, personally, behind closed doors stating that this poster was fabricating and divulging personal information, and she wanted him gone.  Or else.  But all the information he divulged was accurate, none of it malicious and the only person that lied was her.  I've said nothing that hasn't already been stated on the forum and I've gone the extra mile by removing dates, times and photographs.  I'm not quite sure what you can fault me for.

Furthermore, my original intention was to file a report, but I'm just going to let this play out.
PSP

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2007, 07:16:19 PM »

IT'S HIS BUSINESS TOO, DIPSWITCH.

Obviously she didn't want the news posted all over the forums; they could have just kept this behind closed doors, as I said. I don't think we have all the details about this.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »

Not really.  He registered almost a month ago, and has been lurking and posting ever since.  He never said anything malicious about whiteACID, unless you count the fact that he said that he was married as malicious.  And that's within his rights to do so.

He spammed threads with links to their marage license, which was a purpose embarrassment to her, which I would think is a malicious act.   Now she did do wrong by lying to you, and I don't like that she lied to the whole community, and I think she did wring there but I don't consider it a big deal.  I mean if some one that I knew in real life came here and started to post things that I didn't want to be known, I would hope that they wouldn't be allowed to be a part of the community, soly based on my standing in the community.  This should apply to white too, wither or not you consider nutz actions malicious, if white doesn't want him here he shouldn't be here.

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't let people in from gaf just because a member doesn't like them, but I think we all, including the administration, should be supporting her - even if she did lie.         

border

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »
You're kidding yourself if you think the act wasn't malicious.  It was pretty much his intent to screw up her internet playground.  I don't think he should be banned or anything, but it's pretty clear that the motivations of his posts were not noble. 

But hey, we've all been burned by lovers so I can understand.....especially since he's the one getting dumped for an old boyfriend.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »

He spammed threads with links to their marage license, which was a purpose embarrassment to her, which I would think is a malicious act.   Now she did do wrong by lying to you, and I don't like that she lied to the whole community, and I think she did wring there but I don't consider it a big deal.  I mean if some one that I knew in real life came here and started to post things that I didn't want to be known, I would hope that they wouldn't be allowed to be a part of the community, soly based on my standing in the community.  This should apply to white too, wither or not you consider nutz actions malicious, if white doesn't want him here he shouldn't be here.

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't let people in from gaf just because a member doesn't like them, but I think we all, including the administration, should be supporting her - even if she did lie.         

EXACTLY

This was far from mere playing around

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 07:27:19 PM »
He spammed threads with links to their marage license, which was a purpose embarrassment to her, which I would think is a malicious act.

First off, I can't find record of this.  You're not the first one to say it, so I'm wondering if he took them down.  Second, how is posting a marriage license a malicious act?  Did he really force her to the alter at gunpoint?  Isn't marriage something to be celebrated - how is it embarrassing?  Especially since his dates match up, so it's not like it was something that happened over a drunken weekend.

Furthermore, he registered almost a month ago and had been posting non-marriage related items.  He seemed to be just another poster.  This was not the only time he posted.

Again, he registered over a month ago, this is not his only posting history and he has equal right to post about his marriage.  A lot of credibility in towards limiting his rights as a poster went out the window when whiteACID tried to manipulate policy this morning and was caught in a lie.
PSP

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 07:29:36 PM »

I don't understand what's going on here. No wonder I 'failed' the LSAT.

Why does whiteACID not want anyone to know she's married when several weeks ago she told everyone that she had a $5000 engagement ring?

??? ??? ???

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 07:32:04 PM »

Why does whiteACID not want anyone to know she's married when several weeks ago she told everyone that she had a $5000 engagement ring?

??? ??? ???

I'm baffled by the people who are jumping to her defense and/or saying Willco has behaved improperly here.  ???
MMA

Catz

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »
I feel sorry for Whiteacid/Redwood because she's obviously caught up in quite a stressful and emotional mess. And I don't blame her for wanting it all removed from the forums, but she went about it all the wrong way by lying to Willco.  Also, while her husband does have equal rights to share the information of their marriage, I don't know if that means he can also reveal her full name in the process.

We may have to consult Waychel on that one  :hyper
U

Catz

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 07:34:22 PM »

??? ??? ???

Because the marriage went sour, and is now being annulled.
U

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 07:34:38 PM »
how did I miss all this drama.
萌え~

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 07:34:46 PM »
I like whiteACID and all but seriously, the people slobbering all over themselves to "protect" her is embarrasing

Catz: why is it that you & Prost are always the first ones to speak at length about subjects you know nothing at all about? "A stressful and emotional mess" - like getting married?

dap

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 07:36:08 PM »

??? ??? ???

I'm baffled by the people who are jumping to her defense and/or saying Willco has behaved improperly here.  ???

We don't know everything. For all we know this dude is pulling all this because he's pissed about the annulment

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »
Eh, for all we know this is a prank they're both pulling together. If I had an option to vote on probable causes, that would be my first pick
dap

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »

??? ??? ???

We don't know everything. For all we know this dude is pulling all this because he's pissed about the annulment

aaaand so what?
MMA

Catz

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »
I like whiteACID and all but seriously, the people slobbering all over themselves to "protect" her is embarrasing

Catz: why is it that you & Prost are always the first ones to speak at length about subjects you know nothing at all about? "A stressful and emotional mess" - like getting married?

I'm not referring to the act of getting married, but more on what's happened afterwards with the annulment, Megafoo and her husband's actions on the forums. Also, getting married is very stressful in itself, and I do believe I know more than you on that matter, Saint Cornelius.
U

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »

??? ??? ???

It's obvious.  whiteACID is clearly a girl with breasts.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
Malek - because the mirage when in the shitter, that embarrassing and I understand why she wouldn't want it to be known.  That has to be hard. 

Wilco - he also posted things about how badly their marage was.  Hell even his username is testimony to that.  Now regardless if he joined a month ago and made some none marage posts, white acid is more important.  We know this girl - even if she did lie or try and keep something a secret - she is more important to the community than him. 

Thats what I like about this place, its a small online brotherhood and I think its important that you don't make administrative decisions against anyone who is important to the community, by saying their both welcome here your not choosing sides and I can see where your coming from, but you should choose sides and it should be for white.   

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 07:39:17 PM »

It's obvious.  whiteACID is clearly a girl with breasts.

:lol :lol :lol

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
I'm not referring to the act of getting married, but more on what's happened afterwards with the annulment, Megafoo and her husband's actions on the forums. Also, getting married is very stressful in itself, and I do believe I know more than you on that matter, Saint Cornelius.

What happened on these forums could've been avoided if all parties kept mouths shut. But, as usual, there's internet drama to be had!

Hey Catz, for all you know I could've been married myself. I really do try to leave SOME things in my life private.

Father_Mike: you're playing yourself, dude.
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »
For what it's worth, I think he posted that stuff here because it's obvious he's been lurking since he registered and was tired about the inconsistencies for the marriage.  The photos and name stuff, although within in his rights, was wrong and I deleted it.  He also confessed that he probably shouldn't have linked to her full name in private, as well.

Father_Mike... Uh, when did he ever say anything about how bad their marriage was?  I'm looking at all 29 of his posts, and that was never typed.  I wish you guys would stop imagining things.
PSP

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
God this is fucking disgusting.

Was what deeznuts did wrong? yes, but even thinking of defending whiteacid (which is what all the people throwing a bitchfit are doing) is way more wrong.

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
I am really fond of all you guys and this caramel popcorn mmmm
boo