Author Topic: Something Awful has a funny article about Devil May Cry 4 going multiplatform  (Read 972 times)

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
ANCHOR: Thank you for that report, Bob. New information about Sony's continuing loss of exclusive titles is flooding into the newsroom at a fevered pace. Sony has now lost Ace Combat 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Folding@home, all of which are due to appear on the Xbox 360 before the end of the year. It's going to be a very tough day for Sony who- Wait a second. I'm now getting word that Sony is losing 1st party titles as well. Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo 5, and PlayStation Home are now slated for release on Xbox 360 before the PS3.

This is just amazing. President of Sony's PlayStation division, Ken Kutaragi, has announced to shareholders that both the triangle and square button have jumped ship, citing irreconcilable differences with the company. Where these mainstays of the PlayStation controller will end up is anyone's guess, but it has become plain as day that they cannot stay successful on Sony's failing console. Circle and X could not be reached for comment. No word yet on which buttons will replace triangle and square, but Kutaragi has stated that in order to afford them consumers should work more hours if they really, really want those buttons.

PHIL HARRISON: Today's announcements are just another indication that the PlayStation brand is as strong as ever. We've received some new numbers today and we are pleased to announce that 67% of all people who have watched Talladega Nights on a Blu-Ray disc, watched it on PlayStation 3. In fact our number 1 selling game is Talladega Nights. I will now take questions from the press.

:lol

More funny at:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/sony-playstation-exclusives.php?page=1
WDW

Himu

IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
The Sony fanboys are really confusing. "I looooove the DMC series but Im boycotting Capcom because they are releasing DMC4 for Xbox." It seems like they care about brand loyalty and whoring a hell of a lot more than actually enjoying games.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
Yeah, it is pretty funny. Then again, stupid nintendo fans did it when Resident Evil 4 was announced for Playstation 2 as well.

Xbox hasn't had any good exclusives jump ship, to the best of my knowledge, I wonder how they would react.
WDW