Author Topic: Are old people lacking full use of their senses, or are they stuck in the 1940s?  (Read 1831 times)

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
I was leaving my house today and this guy in a freaking oldsmobile in that oh so famous pee colored grandma gold, changes into my lane for absolutely no reason and then proceeds to drive slow with his turn signal on. I mean there was no one behind him urging him to go faster, its clear I wanted to pass him, but instead I got to drive 35 in a 45 while his turn signal taunted me.

Since I was going so slow I had time to think, are old people this way because they are that far gone? Or perhaps in the 1940s traffic laws were far more lax, in fact did they have turn signals back then? Probably not. Maybe turn signals are so alien to them that no amount of training could install the instinct to turn it off when youre done with it. Are their joints so stiff they cant complete a lane change in under 10 seconds? What keeps them from exercising the very limited amount of effort required to drive a car with power steering and antilock breaks?
o_0

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I think they do it on purpose just because they can fein senility due to being so old. I say the cutoff age should be 65. Anyone at that age gets thrown off a bridge or given the wrong pills that makes them go to sleep...FOREVER
:9

Mondain

• no bias
Everyone's just driving crazy on the road somehow. I'm always afraid to get hit and killed by some thoughtless moron.

MrAngryFace

Its worse that a bunch of old people come here during the summer cause its too hot in AZ and they clogg up Washington roadways with their stupid.
o_0

Error Macro

• Has Raimi-itis!
I wonder what it's like in the mind of one of those people while they drive.

Does it look like this?

sig

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
If they are stuck in the 1940's that means they never heard of Godzilla.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
I think they realize that they're old and they have to do things slow and carefully or else they'll fuck up because they're old fucks and they've lost the ability to do even the most basic things competently.  Old people pee and shit themselves.  They're not even humans.
serge

MrAngryFace

No im sure what they see when the drive is more like this:

o_0

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
Old people...

These are the people in GameStop that hold up the line by telling a random story about back in the day, pissing me and everyone in the fucking store off. I really just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and get out of my store, but then I would lose my job.

He was probably blocking your lane because he was too busy telling a passenger a story that the passenger didn't give two shits about.

Old people need to have their mouths stitched shut at the age of 70. Problem solved.
HLR

MrAngryFace

Man, I better get my talkin in before 70!
o_0