Author Topic: OMG, Roxy registered.  (Read 51254 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: OMG, Roxy registered.
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2007, 02:33:12 AM »
Like I said, until I get photographic evidence that this is really Roxy I will refuse to crucify G. I mean come on: she could literally destroy his internet credibility forever, yet we're to believe that she's "too traumatized" to do it? If someone was doing this shit to me I'd have no hesitation to shut them up for good with an owning.

And once again, you have no right to call out people for photographic evidence.  No one even believes you are black.  If anyone should be offering evidence, it is G.  They supposedly dated for years, but he has nothing, NOTHING to show for it.
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2007, 02:34:48 AM »
That's why I want Roxy to post that pic.  It will be IRREFUTABLE evidence, it'll shut up PD and all the rest, and I'm sure that you'd stop posting her photoshops, considering that she's just another victim of G's lies.
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2007, 02:36:57 AM »
That's why I want Roxy to post that pic.  It will be IRREFUTABLE evidence, it'll shut up PD and all the rest, and I'm sure that you'd stop posting her photoshops, considering that she's just another victim of G's lies.

No it won't.  If she posted a pic, the folks would just accuse her of lying - that an along pic doesn't prove she never dated G.  And I would still continue to post my pics because I am a bastard and I want to make G kill himself.
serge

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2007, 02:38:01 AM »

No it won't.  If she posted a pic, the folks would just accuse her of lying - that an along pic doesn't prove she never dated G.  And I would still continue to post my pics because I am a bastard and I want to make G kill himself.

Wow.  :rofl
AMC

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2007, 02:38:34 AM »
Like I said, until I get photographic evidence that this is really Roxy I will refuse to crucify G. I mean come on: she could literally destroy his internet credibility forever, yet we're to believe that she's "too traumatized" to do it? If someone was doing this shit to me I'd have no hesitation to shut them up for good with an owning.

And once again, you have no right to call out people for photographic evidence.  No one even believes you are black.  If anyone should be offering evidence, it is G.  They supposedly dated for years, but he has nothing, NOTHING to show for it.

That is true. You'd think he'd have at least one pic of them together. But it seems to me that the alleged victim here (Roxy) would be more apt to clear her name, even if it was just for revenge.

If Roxy were to present evidence that she has never met G, I'd say that would justify a permaban for him  - or at least an EvilBore townhall vote on it. And I'd vote for his banning without hesitation.

Consider this: G often claimed Roxy was quite mean to him, so it's not unlikely that she would refuse to take a pic with him (being a bitch and all, according to him). We know Roxy has the means to post a pic and end this madness.

drozmight

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2007, 02:38:54 AM »
G needs to post a pic.

That in-game screenshot of... what is that even? Mario Kart? Yeah that's not good enough.

Not having pics of the two of you together is pretty hard to believe.
rub

TVC15

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2007, 02:39:33 AM »
Roxy knows that if she posts anopther pic, I will just chop it to bits like the others.  She has no real reason to post a pic.
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2007, 02:39:42 AM »
What about if she sends a pic to BlueTsunami, PD?  Would you be cool with that?
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2007, 02:40:06 AM »

Yes it would! How would anyone be able to deny the pic? All she'd need to do is write "G is a liar" on a piece of paper and hold it up to her face. That would be undeniable evidence and most likely lead to G's public hanging.

Candyflip

« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2007, 02:40:38 AM »

Well, it would be enough to prove that G lies more than Futami. I'd love to see him banned as a result of this, if the Roxy in this thread really is Roxy and everything she says is true.
ffs

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2007, 02:41:52 AM »
What about if she sends a pic to BlueTsunami, PD?  Would you be cool with that?

I trust Tsunami...but at the same time he could be in on this. I have sensed a G witch hunt all week.

She should post the pic publically under the agreement that no one will photoshop the pic - and if they do, the mods will ban them for a week. Including TVC

How's that?

TVC15

« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2007, 02:42:05 AM »
What about this:  Maybe Roxy doesn't have a camera.  Like PD.  No reason to disbelieve that.
serge

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2007, 02:42:23 AM »
I don't ever want G banned.  That's one less person to laugh at.
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2007, 02:42:37 AM »
What about this:  Maybe Roxy doesn't have a camera.  Like PD.

But we know she does

TVC15

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2007, 02:43:07 AM »

But you do want him to kill himself, right?
serge

TVC15

« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2007, 02:43:21 AM »
What about this:  Maybe Roxy doesn't have a camera.  Like PD.

But we know she does

How do we know she does?  The camera could've been borrowed, or the shot taken by someone else.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
What about this:  Maybe Roxy doesn't have a camera.  Like PD.  No reason to disbelieve that.

It sounds like she might flake due to that reason. Shes stated that the pictures most people have seen are pictures that were taken a while back.
:9

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2007, 02:44:25 AM »
Hrmmm...TVC seems awfully eager for Roxy NOT to post her pic, even threatening to photoshop it if she does.

I sense a conspiracy.
PS4

G The Resurrected

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2007, 02:45:16 AM »
I've explained how she doesnt like to take pictures. You really have to fight with her to get pictures. When i was in control of the camera i was taking shots left and right. But since she's had the camera for a while now i dont get as many pictures. She would get very pyshical about pictures taken of us cause she's very self concious. And no doubt the reason why is cause she doesnt like peoples opinions. Me personaly as someone who doesnt care what others think about me will take pictures. The mario kart picture is the only picture i've gotten away with cause i took it very quickly and snuck the shot.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2007, 02:46:20 AM »
And roxy have my Canon Powershot S30 3.2megapixel camera bought in december of 2002 at compusa.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2007, 02:46:37 AM »

But you do want him to kill himself, right?

Where's the fun in that?  Then we only get to laugh one more time.  I say we get him sent to jail and let him get raped there.  That's the kind of humor that keeps on giving!
yar

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2007, 02:46:52 AM »
Okay, G, now you're just lying.  You said the other day that you did have pictures of the two of you together, but that they were on another computer.  Now you're saying the Mario Kart one is the only one that exists.
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2007, 02:46:57 AM »
The mario kart picture is the only picture i've gotten away with cause i took it very quickly and snuck the shot.

This is not what you said the other day, when you claimed to have more pictures together, but that they were on a different computer.  
serge

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2007, 02:47:08 AM »
And roxy have my Canon Powershot S30 3.2megapixel camera bought in december of 2002 at compusa.

Oh, like all those PS3s you bought?
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2007, 02:47:58 AM »
What about this:  Maybe Roxy doesn't have a camera.  Like PD.  No reason to disbelieve that.

It sounds like she might flake due to that reason. Shes stated that the pictures most people have seen are pictures that were taken a while back.

Yup, I'm calling bullshit - as hypocritical as it is. The story does not add up. It doesn't make sense that she'd come out now with this.

And G if you're lying and you make me look like a complete fool I'll call for your permaban until the chicks come home to roost.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
I think this has all been an intricate plan on the part of TVC 15 to get G to commit suicide.
PS4

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2007, 02:49:34 AM »
Okay, G, now you're just lying.  You said the other day that you did have pictures of the two of you together, but that they were on another computer.  Now you're saying the Mario Kart one is the only one that exists.

tsc tsc tsc :rofl

G The Resurrected

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2007, 02:50:11 AM »
I do have a few pictures of us at christmas 05 with her family and thats on another computer with my other photos i have.

TVC15

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2007, 02:50:35 AM »
I think this has all been an intricate plan on the part of TVC 15 to get G to commit suicide.

He should really do it.  The fat, gross fuck is living off our tax dollars.  Scumbags like him are the reason our nation is going down the shitter.  He'd be doing us all a favor if he just ended the charade of his "life."
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2007, 02:50:53 AM »
I do have a few pictures of us at christmas 05 with her family and thats on another computer with my other photos i have.

Well get them

TVC15

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2007, 02:51:21 AM »

Well get them

No doubt, it's odd.  He could end all of this harassment very easily.
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2007, 02:51:44 AM »

He should really do it.  The fat, gross fuck is living off our tax dollars.  Scumbags like him are the reason our nation is going down the shitter.  He'd be doing us all a favor if he just ended the charade of his "life."

Is he unemployed and living off welfare?
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2007, 02:52:04 AM »

He should really do it.  The fat, gross fuck is living off our tax dollars.  Scumbags like him are the reason our nation is going down the shitter.  He'd be doing us all a favor if he just ended the charade of his "life."

Like Triumph?

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2007, 02:52:45 AM »
:rofl
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2007, 02:53:31 AM »

It's a safe assumption.  He claims employment at a movie theatre, which isn't emplyable without help.  Of course, he could be lying about that job, too.  I don't know anyone that would employ a slime as disgusting as he.

serge

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2007, 02:54:17 AM »
Hahahah forum dramaaaaaa.
:-*

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2007, 02:54:37 AM »

It's a safe assumption.  He claims employment at a movie theatre, which isn't emplyable without help.  Of course, he could be lying about that job, too.  I don't know anyone that would employ a slime as disgusting as he.

Plus, how would he fit into the projection booth?
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:14 AM »
G if it's on a different computer, why not just get the pics? You realize this is making you (and me) look bad?

G The Resurrected

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:24 AM »
Its not easy TVC that stuff is on my borken laptop. Its been dead for month now or more.  :'( I only had a backup of stuff from a real long time ago.

TVC15

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2007, 02:56:21 AM »
If I were Bz, I would've killed myself ages ago.  It's really the only sensible thing to do when you are as disgusting and unlovable as he is.  It's absolutely ludicrous to think any female would willingly go near his genitals.  It's a total farce.  I hope the fat fucking liar is drinking draino right now.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2007, 02:56:38 AM »
You could end this now Bzzzzz

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2007, 02:57:08 AM »
Its not easy TVC that stuff is on my borken laptop. Its been dead for month now or more.  :'( I only had a backup of stuff from a real long time ago.

LIES
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2007, 02:57:39 AM »
wow g

Candyflip

« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »
Its not easy TVC that stuff is on my borken laptop. Its been dead for month now or more.  :'( I only had a backup of stuff from a real long time ago.

Then why even say that you have other pics? If they're inaccessible, you don't have them. Stop lying.
ffs

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2007, 02:59:06 AM »
I have a feeling this will end in a stalemate. Bz not posting any couple pics and Roxy not PM'ing me pics

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2007, 03:00:14 AM »
I have a feeling this will end in a stalemate. Bz not posting any couple pics and Roxy not PM'ing me pics

I agree.  And that will prove they're both liars and they should both be permabanned.
PS4

TVC15

« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2007, 03:01:54 AM »

I agree.  And that will prove they're both liars and they should both be permabanned.

And they should both commit suicide, right?
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2007, 03:02:27 AM »
A lonely and sexy suicide pact

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:09 AM »
G if it's true you're still with Roxy you should be able to get a pic. Even if you just take a pic of her by herself, then take a pic of yourself: as long as the pic clearly showed you both were in the same room/environment that would be evidence enough

G The Resurrected

« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:49 AM »
TVC wants blood!!!!
TVC i am a Dalek!!!!

drozmight

« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:55 AM »
Romeo and Juliet. The Jerry Springer rendition.
rub

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2007, 03:04:21 AM »
PD, you're a bit confused on this point.  G says he and Roxy are sort of broken up, but he wants her back.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2007, 03:04:59 AM »
PD, you're a bit confused on this point.  G says he and Roxy are sort of broken up, but he wants her back.

My bad. I don't remember him saying that

drozmight

« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »
G says he and Roxy are sort of broken up, but he wants her back.

That's just a copout
rub

TVC15

« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2007, 03:06:21 AM »
PD, you're a bit confused on this point.  G says he and Roxy are sort of broken up, but he wants her back.

My bad. I don't remember him saying that

We can't really blame you since he changes the story every few weeks.  Sometimes they have been broken up for years, other times for months or weeks, and now he is pretending it is going on over the phone.
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2007, 03:06:47 AM »
G says he and Roxy are sort of broken up, but he wants her back.

That's just a copout

Well, to be more accurate, it's a flat-out lie, but that's his excuse for not being able to get any more pics.
PS4

G The Resurrected

« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2007, 03:06:52 AM »
Me

her

fosters is in the background the picture was taken minutes of each other. and that lexus behind me is the car i drive.

TVC15

« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2007, 03:08:04 AM »
WOW another pic that proves nothing!  Do you have more pics of girls with obscured faces, G? 
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2007, 03:08:58 AM »
That's clearly her. You can see part of her distinct facial structure (cheeks)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2007, 03:09:10 AM »
You can't even see her face, G! wtf! :rofl
PS4